Weekend Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling honey?" Katina asked.

"A little tired. It's been a big day." I said with a smile.

"It's been fun having you stay; I've never been so naughty. I just hope James lets me play with thirty guys." She said with a giggle.

"Like I said honey, as long as I get to watch. Looks like I'll have to organise it." James said as he walked out of the bathroom.

As James joined me on the bed, Katina headed for a shower.

"Guess I'll have to organise a heap of guys for her." James said.

"I can organise it if you like. Leave it to me." I replied.

We lay relaxing and after about five minutes, Katina returned from her shower. She turned off the lights and joined James and I in bed. The three of us lay naked and without a word dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up between James and Katina. As I rolled over on my side, Katina moved close kissing me passionately. As her hand groped my breasts, I felt James pressed against me kissing my neck. Suddenly, he opened the bedside drawer and grabbed the lubricant squirting a small amount rubbing it all over his cock. As Katina and I continued to kiss, James positioned himself pressing his hard cock against my arse.

"Oh, fuck, feel it slide in your tight arse." James said working his cock inside me.

As he fucked me, my moans were gagged by Katina tongue in my mouth as we kissed. I spread her legs apart and began rubbing her clit, getting her nice and wet before burying three fingers in her wet pussy.

"God your arse is so tight around my hard cock." James said as he lifted my leg.

As he fucked me, Katina moved down and started licking my pussy. The feeling was amazing, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I was going to cum.

"Oh, James, fuck me, fuck me harder." I moaned.

As his cock pounded me harder and faster, I could feel myself ready to cum.

"Yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming, god I'm cumming." I screamed as Katina continued licking my pussy making my body shake.

"How does she taste honey?" James asked as he slid his cock out of my arse.

"Very nice, now come and eat my pussy, make me cum." She replied as she lay down.

I moved down between her legs exploring every part of her wet pussy with my tongue, as James watched stroking his hard cock.

"Oh honey, just think about how many guys I'm going to let fuck you." James said.

"Oh god." Katina moaned.

"Multiple cocks inside you fucking your arse and pussy." James said making her moan.

"Yeah, oh yeah, oh god I'm cumming." She screamed as her body shook.

I continued to gently lick her pussy enjoying the taste of her cum as her body slowly started to relax.

"Bring that mouth over here." James said as he stroked his cock.

I moved over to James wrapping my lips around his hard cock, sucking him hard and fast.

"Fuck baby, that feels good." He moaned.

As I sucked the head of his cock, I could taste his pre-cum as he started to moan. He grabbed the base of his cock and started to stroke it, as I felt him getting harder in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming, fuck." James said as his cock exploded filling my mouth with his cum. "God, that felt so good."

I swallowed his cum before sucking his cock clean.

The three of us lay on the bed for a few minutes before I got up and headed for a nice hot shower. When I got back to the bedroom, James and Katina were in the kitchen making breakfast. I got dressed and packed my bags before joining them.

"So, I'm hoping you had a great weekend?" James asked.

"I did, very much." I replied as I joined them.

"I know I had a great time." Katina said looking at me with a smile.

"Oh honey, you're going to enjoy what I'm going to organise for you, isn't that right James." I said with a smile.

We finished breakfast and it was time to head home. I gave James and Katina a hug and kiss goodbye before grabbing my bags and heading home to relax.