Weekend Surprise Ch. 01 - The Package

Story Info
Amber receives a package from Caleb.
2k words
4.76
2.9k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home from a particularly long day at work, Amber was ready to treat herself to a long, hot bubble bath. She enjoyed her job as the personal assistant to the CEO of a major fashion house. The days were busy and varied. The company had recently finished fashion week, which saw Amber working 16 hour days for almost a month straight. The past two weeks had been spent winding down and getting out orders from the shows. The days were shorter, but she was still exhausted. Two more days of work, then from Thursday she was taking a three week vacation before returning to work to prepare for the international fashion weeks. She hadn't planned on going anywhere, just not being at work was enough of a break for her. This was her last chance for some R and R before close to four months of non-stop work, then she'd treat herself to an overseas vacation.

As she walked up her front path Amber was surprised to see a package next to her door. At first she thought there was a mistake with the delivery, as it seemed to be a box of A3 paper. But as she stood over it, she saw the envelope with her name on the front. She opened her front door, and as she bent to pick up the box she also noted it was far too light to actually contain paper. Amber brought the box inside with her and placed it on her dining room table. She removed the envelope from the box and with a jolt realised she recognised the writing.

It was from Caleb. They had been friends for many years. They'd met several years ago through her then boyfriend. The chemistry between them was instant and strong. They had remained friends after her break-up, and they socialised in groups from time to time. He had always been a little flirty with her, but for the past year, he'd been trying to outright seduce her. Only recently had she succumbed to his advances. They'd been having casual sex for the past four months. Caleb knew what he desired sexually, and Amber could give it to him. Previous partners had called her wild, and many couldn't keep up with her sexually. She loved experimenting, loved women as much as men, and wasn't afraid to take it rough. Amber was everything Caleb wanted when it came to sex.

She was not disappointed by her decision to relent to his advances, he was the best sexual partner she'd ever had. He wanted to experiment more with BDSM and she was more than willing to submit to him. She wasn't new to BDSM, but he had never been with a woman who was prepared to be as submissive as Amber was. He wanted to dominate, and she wanted to be dominated. As yet, there was nothing she'd said no to, and it drove Caleb crazy. She still fucked around with other men and women from time to time, but she knew she'd always return to Caleb. He was experienced, and he gave her things no-one else ever had, or she doubted ever could.

Amber and Caleb had spent many hours talking about their fantasies and desires. They were well matched sexually, both in stamina and willingness to step outside the boundaries of what would be considered 'normal'. On the occasions she'd had a few days off to adequately recover, Amber had let him tie her up and whip her. He used blindfolds, bonds, nipple clamps and butt-plugs on her regularly, and spanked and slapped her. She loved the submission, his control over her. Sometimes he would order her not to come and then would spend hours prodding all her holes with his tongue, vibrators, and his cock until she was begging for release. Recently he'd been asking her to take things further. To try things more extreme that she'd thought she'd ever do. And while she wanted what he was offering, she was conscious of her job and was reluctant to let him go too far due to the marks she'd would be left with. There was only so much that could be covered up without raising suspicions, especially in the warmer months. She knew those who weren't experienced in BDSM would describe her current sex-life as violent. She certainly wasn't ashamed of it, but she also wasn't prepared to parade it around amongst either her work colleagues, or her family.

Her curiosity overwhelmed her as she turned the envelope over in her hands and tore it open. The note inside was short and her heart began to race as she read:

Amber,

I have a weekend away planned for us.

On Friday, you will take the train. The Gold Coast line departs from Central Station at 10.29am. Get off at Helensvale. Transfer to the tram line and catch the tram to Broadbeach Station. Wait for me there.

Wear only the clothes in this box. Bring no other clothes with you. You may pack your toiletries, but nothing else.

At 7.00pm tonight I will send you a text and will ask you what your favourite colour is.

Answer green if you want to go ahead with the trip. Yellow if you need more time to think about it (in which case I will resend my message at midday tomorrow). Red if you're not interested.

Speak soon.

Caleb

Amber swallowed hard and read the note again. He knew that she was about to start her vacation time. And knew that one of her biggest hesitations for going further with him was not the pain, but the marks her body would keep as a reminder of their time, marks that would not go away quickly. It appeared he'd planned time for them to take things to the next level while also giving her body time to recover. She was surprised he had taken charge in this way but was also thrilled by it. So far the longest time they'd had together had been one day. She could barely contain herself at the thought of a whole weekend with Caleb.

She glanced at her watch and saw the time was already six forty. Amber removed the ribbon that sealed the box and opened it. She pulled aside the tissue paper at the top and by doing so revealed the outfit underneath. She pulled out the white lace underwear and the matching lace crop top. She wasn't certain her breasts would be contained by the top, but that was probably the point. Amber placed these to the side to see what the rest of the outfit consisted of. Black fishnet stockings next. Then, a white button up shirt. It was very thin and would likely show the lace of the crop top underneath. Again, she was sure that was the point. Next was a very short skirt. Black and flared with a red trim around the hem, it would certainly attract attention. It looked just long enough to cover her modesty, but wouldn't leave much to the imagination. Finally the shoes. Black high heels with red bows on top. Not so high she wouldn't be able to walk, but high enough to have her hoping she wouldn't have too far to walk.

She ran her hands over the clothes again, caressing the materials beneath her fingers, and her imagination went into overdrive. Caleb wanted her to wear this outfit and get on a train. The clothes were revealing and deliberately slutty. He had put this outfit together knowing she'd be subjected to stares and probably have men hitting on her. His big fantasy, his biggest desire was to be in control of her for a lengthy period of time. At least a day, longer if he could. He wanted to tell her what she could and couldn't do, to give her orders. Full and total control of her. She'd never been dominated at that level before, but it played to her submissive curiosity and her desire to be vulnerable, humiliated and controlled. She wanted a complete hardcore BDSM experience, all the pleasure that came with the pain, and it seemed he wanted the same thing. This package was clearly going to be the beginning of both of their fantasies being fulfilled.

Her phone sounded, alerting her to a new text message. She glanced at her watch again and was surprised that twenty minutes had already passed. It was exactly seven o'clock. With slightly shaking hands she retrieved her phone from her purse. A new message from Caleb. She unlocked her phone and read the message. "What's your favourite colour?" She hesitated as she stared at the phone. She looked again at the clothes. The thought of what this weekend could be had her pussy tingling. She could feel the wetness growing and soaking into her underwear, and her breathing grew heavy. She felt slightly giddy. She took a deep breath as her fingers typed her reply. "Green." She paused, and the cursor flashed as it waited for her to continue typing. She pressed send and let out her breath in a rush.

Amber waited but received no reply. She had her instructions and had given her consent to at least making the train trip in this outfit. She supposed there was no real need for him to reply. She was suddenly nervous, all the excitement forgotten in a rush of doubts. What if he pushed her too far, wanted things she couldn't handle? She took a few breaths and reminded herself that she trusted Caleb. He'd never forced her into anything, and they had their safe word. If she ever spoke the word 'apple', she knew he would stop. She'd yet to even come close to wanting to speak it. While whatever lay ahead was likely planned to push her to her absolute limit, he would also never force her into anything if she ever uttered the word.

As she re-folded the clothes and placed them back in the box she thought again of the things they'd spoken of. How he wanted to be in command of her and fully dominate her. These thoughts got her wet again, and she carried the box with her as she made her way to her bedroom. She placed the box in her wardrobe and removed from a drawer one of her waterproof vibrators. She stripped and made her way to the bathroom. As she ran the water to fill the tub and added bubble bath, Amber turned the vibrator on and pushed it to her clit. She moved it back and forth and her wetness spread, running down her thighs. She fondled her breasts and pulled at her nipples as she imaged herself in the outfit standing before Caleb. She moaned as she pushed the vibrator harder into herself and pinched her nipples between her fingers.

She turned off the taps and slid into the hot water. Amber spread her legs and slid the vibrator into her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined Caleb tying her up and whipping her, slapping her, forcing his thick, long cock into her mouth. She groaned loudly and moved the vibrator vigorously in and out of her hole, the slickness of the bubble bath mixture acting as a lubricant, while she squeezed roughly at her own breasts. She imagined him pounding his cock into her pussy, unrelenting. She pushed the vibrator hard into her clit and then shoved it back into her pussy. She screamed as she came, her wetness releasing from her and mixing with the bath water. She lay panting, flushed from her orgasm.

She turned off the vibrator and put it on the counter next to the bath. She sunk back into the bubbly water and allowed the warmth to wash over her and soak into her body. As her breathing returned to normal all nervousness was forgotten. A weekend away with Caleb. Though she had no idea exactly what he would do to her, it no doubt would be everything they both desired. She was sure of it. She closed her eyes, and smiled at the thought.