All Comments on 'Weekend Therapy'

by NuNu_OwO

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am so sick of these stories where the wife or girlfriend love their significant other but need to fuck others so they take a fairly intelligent male and destroy his life by either switching his gender or cucking him or even turning him gay. If that’s love then you can keep it.

33RPMVinylPants33RPMVinylPants6 months ago

Fetish aside (feminization is really not my thing, but whatever floats your boat), one place you could really work on is your pacing and descriptions.

We got a more detailed description of a shower than we did of the surgical procedure or of the blowjob immediately after. Everything that happens is described in the exact same tone, so we (as readers) don't really get a sense of what's supposed to be the focus of the story.

Also, switching points of view without warning or formatting indications is jarring, to say the least.

It's clear that you care about this and have an imaginative take on it, but your vision is lost in your prose.

Keep at it, and check out the literotica forums for an editor to help you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

this story is hot, but please get a proof-reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous