Weekend Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Her fingers tracing the contours of his lips before teasing his lips a bit tugging them slightly she knew when he awoke in the morning his lips would be fuller and softer. He has what guys referred to as DSL or Dick Sucking Lips. She giggled at this, going to his ears and softly tugging the tips.

Once finished she slipped her fingers a little lower grabbing his neck and softly massaging his Adams apple. He gaged a few times before finally relaxing again. Smiling, she let her hands drop to his shoulders, massaging them pushing them in slightly. She didn't want to rob him of all his masculinity. She thought as she worked his arms and then his fingers.

She went over his chest, careful not to tug his breast, she didn't want him to end up with breasts and certainly not breasts like hers. He was going to be flat with perky fat little nipples she thought. His tummy was next as she made sure to push it in messaging the muscles, so they become toned. He wouldn't have an obvious six pack but there wouldn't be an ounce of fat. She teased his belly button next.

Her hands went to his sides tapering in his waist slightly pushing and messaging along, but now it was time for the biggest changes of all. He was going to have thighs and butt for days, she thought. He would be so cute, such a sexy little thing. She hoped she would get to see him again she thought, feeling her own naughty little cock rub against the silk of her dress. Her little nub was hardly enough to penetrate but the thought of just rubbing cocks with the cutie was enough to excite her to no end.

Taking in a deep breath Lu-Lang forced herself to focus grabbing ahold of his hips and using her passions to sculpt them. His flesh was so soft and sensitive to her touch. She could feel him squirm as he listened to the special subliminal messaging making his mind as pliable as his body.

She couldn't wait to see how he would take to it, she knew he was far more attracted to cock than pussy. He wouldn't care if that cock had boobs or not. She knew he was going to be bisexual completely bisexual; he would start feeling those urges as soon as they had finished. She wondered what else would happen. She knew everyone was unique, look at her. She had come in as the straightest guy you had ever seen. She was now playing with some boy's body. Enjoying every moment of it as he squirmed.

She giggled to herself, finishing his thighs and cupping his balls and giving them a strong yet not overly painful squeeze. She then did the same to his cock and pushed the head in. He would shrink even further as the night went along. She tried to guesstimate leaving him at about three inches to work with. He would never be able to properly penetrate his wife, but he would still have enough to be played with and enjoyed.

Working on his legs next, she reshaped them, paying close attention to his caves; they were going to be an important part of him going forward. Then finally she worked on his feet making them smaller and daintier. He would have more feminine feet and the way the lotion worked they were soft as butter and silky smooth.

This final part was one of the trickiest as she nudged him to roll over hoping he would take the hint. Grunting he did as he was instructed his mind millions of miles elsewhere as he listened to the white noise and messaging. Rolling on to his side then his stomach Lu-Lang was met with his backside sticking up.

She quickly worked his shoulder blades and back giving him a bit more flexibility by massaging his spine. Until she was finally down to his backside. Lu-Lang put more of the message lotion on her hands knowing his backside would need the most. Then she started to work kneading, pulling and stretching. He was going to have a big fat round bubble butt when he woke up in the morning. He would make his wife jealous.

He was going to for sure be wearing thongs. Lu-Lang thought as she focused between his cheeks giving him just a bit of a gap that would make sure his little hole was displayed. Permanently an embarrassing little touch he learned to love. She thought as she nibbled her lip, stretching his little pucker open and carefully putting her fingers in. She planned to enlarge his prostate slightly to make it easier to hit and bring him far more pleasure.

Once Lu-Lang was satisfied with that, she went and worked the back of his legs. Finally finishing up she stripped the gloves from her hand, tossing them in the trash and grabbing a bottle of water. She wiped the bead of sweat that had formed and chugged the water feeling refreshed and hydrated. Talking to no one in particular.

"You boys and girls give Lu-Lang a workout. Moving you around sculpting you to perfection, but you're worth it."

She giggled, cleaning up and letting the headphones finish up their work. Once completed she carefully removed them from the bleary-eyed Rob who blinked a few times and smiled.

"Wow, I think I might have fallen asleep. That massage was amazing. I feel so good, so relaxed but maybe a little sore?"

Lu-Lang snickered and carefully unfolded the towel she had placed back around his waist, as Rob blinked his eyes getting big as she spoke.

"We aren't finished yet there is one more thing to do. The happy ending."

She giggled and before Rob could move or respond he felt Lu-Lang lips wrap around his shaft sending a shudder through his body as his hips bucked. His cock exploded almost instantly as her tongue creased his overly sensitive head. Lapping at the small watery cum he produced. His balls aching from cumming so much that day. Licking him once more before pulling her lips free.

"Thank you, that was delicious."

Lu-Lang said to a very overwhelmed Rob as he nodded and tried to wrap his head around what had just happened. Getting up from the chair, he blinked a few times. Had he just cheated on Amanda, that was silly he thought. All Lu-Lang had done was put his dick in her mouth. She hardly had time to do anything else. He hadn't even really cum. He was so spent. He thought as he secured wrapped the towel around his hips and headed out of the spa.

His mind still turning it all over as he reached the hotel room, knocking, he was greeted by Amanda who seemed even more bubbly than before. Practically jumping into his arms and kissing him all over.

"Hey baby I missed you so much."

"I missed you also but umm."

He wanted to tell her what happened but before he could even continue, she was waving her hand, stopping him.

"It's going to have to totally wait, we need to get ready for dinner."

Rob blinked a few times, looking down at his watch and gasping it was almost dinner time. Why was Amanda chewing her lip? She only did that when she was worried, he thought.

"So, umm there was a small issue with the luggage and the umm hotel couldn't find yours. That is totally ok, because they sent up something for you to wear to dinner. I admit it's not the greatest, but it is something. Also, I kind of sent out your slacks and polo to be washed so there is not really another option."

She giggled as he blinked his eyes big wondering what the heck as he was led into the big bedroom, laying on the bed was an oversized t-shirt and pair of sweatpants with the hotel's logo embroidered on them.

"Umm Umm"

He said a few times before blinking his thoughts about cheating earlier gone at the new crisis that seemed to be unfolding.

"That seems really casual."

He tried to defect as Amanda looked over the items smiling.

"Yea but Dinner is super casual tonight and plus, we are supposed to be relaxing. I don't want to miss dinner please."

She looked up at him with big pouty lips and that big warm smile. How could he say no as he signed. Shaking his head, walking over and looking over the items. They looked like just a normal cotton knit t-shirt. The gray color matched nicely with the black sweats. That was when he noticed there were no undies. Sighing.

"There are no undies though, what am I supposed to do about that? I mean you know us guys need our support."

He chuckled, sticking his tongue out, a joke they had shared on many occasions about guys needing their downstairs support like girls needed their upstairs support. Giggling, Amanda thought for a moment before her face brightened up.

"Baby I know it's a bit unorthodox but bear with me."

She went to her suitcase and started to rummage around, until she found what she had been looking for. The set of thong panties the hotel had given her, and she secreted away delivered with the rest of his outfit. The cut, a little bigger in the front, that way they would be more comfortable than her feminine cut panties.

Rob blinked, his eyes getting bigger than before somehow as he looked at the offering. His voice caught in his throat.

"You want me to wear panties? Not just any panties but a thong?"

"Yea baby I think you will look sexy in them, and it sort of turns me on to think of you in some of my panties."

Rob blinked as he was handed the thong unsure of what to do, a conflict brewing inside his head. On one hand he was a guy, guys didn't wear panties they didn't wear thongs. On the other hand, what choice did he have? There was even a tiny part of him that wanted to try the panties on. He didn't want to disappoint Amanda either. The fact she thought it was hot was a bit exciting also.

"I put these on. No one can know outside of this room, promise me."

Nodding her head Amanda clapped excitedly, as Rob dropped his towel putting his legs through the panties, he hated to admit they felt good against his skin. He was left wondering if his legs had always been so smooth. He pulled the thong up feeling the silky fabric cup his balls then creased his cock causing it to stand at attention.

"Someone is extremely excited to be wearing panties. Perhaps we should make this a thing."

Amanda teased as she walked behind Rob and casually snapped the back of the thong in place. Making Rob let out a moan as he felt the fabric snap against his sensitive little hole. Giggling, Amanda turned to the bed and handed Rob the sweatpants, watching him quickly pull them up. The low cut sitting just under his waist on his narrow hips. She wouldn't have told him but if he bent over or moved wrong everyone would see his cute little thong.

The final piece she reached over for was the t-shirt cut just a little too short. She knew it would show off Rob's midriff and she couldn't wait as she watched him tug it on and frown. Trying to pull it lower with no luck.

"Amanda there is no way, this shirt's way too short I mean look at it."

He pointed to his midriff showing off his tummy and belly button. Amanda looked on licking her lips enjoying the view of her sexy husband. She casually wondered in the back of his mind what he looks like with a navel piercing before snapping back to the moment and giggling.

"What are you talking about? It's a gym shirt, boys show skin at the gym all the time. I mean this is a super relaxed look for you. I like the only thing you're missing is a manbun."

She said leaning over and giving his ass a firm swat something she never done before that sent a shiver directly through Rob's spine as he blushed and nodded his head. Thinking there were worse things than this. He smoothed down his hair and grabbed his wicker sandals. Then the duo was off to the main dining hall for some dinner.

Once reaching the dining hall Rob was a bundle of nerves, what if someone noticed his outfit or could tell he was wearing girly clothing. What if everyone thought he was some sort of freak. His mind was going a mile a minute. Rob almost screamed as a dapper young man that was similar age as him started making his way over to them. He was so sure this gentleman was going to call him a freak or ask him to leave. He was much relieved when the guy simply asked if he could help them to their seat.

Relieved, Rob allowed himself to smile and even nodded his head, before he could even Move Amanda was giving the guy a big hug pushing her chest into him.

"Like tots thanks sweetie."

Rob was left blinking at the display unsure of how to react, and trying to remember if this was the way Amanda had always reacted to people. Has she always talked like that? He couldn't remember and the more he tried to focus on it. The more absurd it felt for thinking it was outside the norm.

In fact, Rob was so lost in thought, walking to their seat. That he didn't even notice the guy coming up beside him. He didn't notice the guy stopping and then turning around to look at his butt. It wasn't until the guy smacked his ass hard enough to make him whimper out. That he even noticed the guy, his cheeks turning red as he looked up into the chiseled manly face. Simply winking and walking away as thought nothing had happened.

Blinking, unsure of what to say or do, Rob's thoughts were interrupted.

"Your Table Ladies"

The waiter said to the pair, causing blush to once more come to Rob's cheeks. His voice lost to him as his anxiety spiked. He wanted to correct the waiter but before he could. Amanda was already speaking for what felt like both of them.

"Like Thanks so much for seating up and I think we will both just have tonight's special and a bottle of white wine."

"Lovely choice and I will have that right out."

The waiter answered and gave Rob a wink before scooting off to the back. Leaving Rob disheveled and slightly confused about everything that had happened. Shaking his head the waiter walked off and Amanda grabbed Rob's hands from across the table holding them in her own her face beaming excitedly.

"Isn't this place amazing? Rob, like I hadn't been so relaxed and had so much fun in so long. Also, before I totally forget again! I can be such an airhead sometimes. We have a salon appointment after this. I promise it's nothing too fancy, just a mani and Pedi and maybe a trim. I am not sure, but it's totally free on the hotel."

Rob blinked back trying to force a smile, he wanted to be as excited and happy as his wife but there was something bothering him. There was something trying to push its way to the front of his brain but just couldn't. The more he tried the harder it became to think. Until he finally just gasped and smiled back letting the feeling float away.

"Yea, that sounds really nice so umm we eat then we are going straight to the salon, right?"

Amanda nodded and the two continued to have small talk until their food finally arrived and it was a feast. The special just happened to be steak and each was presented with two 16oz filet's smothered in butter and cooked to a medium perfection. Digging in they both lost themselves to their hunger. Rob had no idea. Why he was so vanished while Amanda understood exactly what was happening.

Soon they had both polished off over half the bottle of white wine, and Rob, having never been a heavy drinker, was feeling a little tipsy as he blinked and smiled at Amanda who simply grabbed his hand and tugged him from his seat.

"Don't we need to pay or leave a tip?"

Rob asked, confused, as Amanda shook her head.

"No silly it's already taken care of plus we need to go get to our appointment."

"Right, our appointment, my bad."

Leaving, Rob was a lot less skittish, and his anxiety had all but evaporated with the alcohol flowing though him. In fact, if anything Rob was more outgoing, chatty and excited. He couldn't wait to get to the salon. He even dared to take glances at some of the guests, male and female, something he never would have done without the booze in his system.

Once they had gotten to the Salon they were soon spirited inside for their appointment. They were both split up without any type of fan fair, Rob being brought over to an ultra big ultra plus chair that would allow the technician access to his hands, feet, and scalp. As soon as Rob had sat down, they went to work on a team of three stunning beauties each easily able to rival Lu-Lang in beauty.

Ear buds were quickly affixed to his ears as the team went to work, they had a number of things to do and not that much time to do them in. Didn't take long for Rob's lids to become heavy and blink shut as the team went to work.

One of the technicians taking a hold of Rob's foot rubbing it down with special lotions and oils softening his soles further and making them far more feminine in appearance. She also worked his toes making sure each one was as silky and smooth as the next. His feet already looking daintier would look positively divine. She also took the time to brush on a clear nail sealer that would help his nails become healthier and stay healthier. The coating permanent would never need to be reapplied and had the upside of allowing any polish to stay on longer.

Once she was satisfied, she took out the special nail polish they had selected earlier. Careful to brush and stroke it on each toe. The color called Chic Pink was a pale color that would go with the boy's new style choices soon enough, also it was the color that had been requested. Once the Technician was satisfied with the outcome. She took and started to dry Rob's nails.

While that was going on the other two technicians were not idle. In fact they had been as busy or more busy then the technician tending to Rob's toes. The Tech working on Rob's hands, had started to sand down the current nails carefully to only go so deep. She wanted to take his nails down to the beds. Once she had become successful. She took out a pair of pre-painted specially made cologne and keratin nails. Longer than his original nails had been.

These nails were medium length and coffin shaped. They wouldn't need much upkeep and were chip and crack proof. The special mixture of materials they were made from would bond to his nail beds, becoming permanent within a few days. Designed not to grow or need trimming they become a permanent edition. Though they would need repainting every few months. The technicians were not remotely worried about that.

Looking over the nails the hand technician smiled looking over her handy work, Rob's hands practically glowed with perfection, in fact at first glance it was impossible to tell Rob was a boy. The technician licked her lips carefully placing his hands down on the arm of the chair.

The final technician had one of the hardest jobs and one of the most difficult, carefully styling the boy's hair into a cute little shaggy bob style haircut with bangs that would accent his face. His hair color was already perfect. A lovely shade of mahogany, and she only had to add some short extensions before she had him the perfect length. She knew his hair would grow out quickly. Especially with the special shampoo he is using from now on. There was also the conditioner he was using on his hair.

The hard part was the contacts she needed to slip into his eyes, his dull blue eyes would contrast far too much with his new look. She stepped around. The other techs sliding out of her way. She carefully lifted the boy's lids. She didn't want to break his trance. Slipping the Amber contact into its place it quickly and permanently adheres to the boy's eye. Merging the chemicals disperses, changing that eye color to the amber color. She carefully slipped the second contact in allowing the same process to happen.

Once she was finished, her and the other techs breathed a sigh of relief finishing off the few things they had left on the boy. They allowed the ear buds to finish up their special conditioning before waking him up completely.

Rob blinked his head foggy once more, as he looked around trying to remember where he was. His brain muddled and was even duller than before. He found focusing almost impossible, especially with the alcohol in his system. That was why when he looked down at his nails he was confused, had they always been pink and so long. The harder he tried to think about it the more the answer seemed to elude him.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers