Weekend Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Either untie my hands so I can do this right, or grab me and fuck my face."

I chose the latter. I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and started aggressively fucking her mouth and throat. To her credit, Tara kept up the suction and using her tongue as best she could while being forced on to my cock. Her eyes were watering a bit and as the pressure built, her saliva was dripping off her chin to the hotel carpet. Finally, when I hit my limit, I started to explode. The first two bursts went down her throat, but then I shocked her again. I pulled my cock from her mouth and let the remaining cum coat her face, mouth and the top of her shirt. When we finally finished, she said, "You fucker. This was a new shirt. But, with the grey pattern, I may just leave it like this. Everyone will think it's part of the shirt, but you and I know I'm wearing your cum around my neck like a medal every time I have it on."

All of this came flooding back to me in the bar as I struggled for words, "Uh...well, it looks great on you...Linds...er...Becky. I mean....fuck."

Tara walked back to table to see my bright red face and Lindsay beaming. "He figured out the shirt didn't he?" Then to me, "Sorry, babe. You'll learn to understand my sister's weird sense of humor."

Lindsay added, "C'mon! Think of it as an April Fools joke! I mean, the look on your face was awesome."

"April Fools joke?" I questioned as I looked back at Tara, "How does she even KNOW about that shirt?"

"Babe. You're an only child. You don't understand how much sisters like to share things."

"What do you mean share?" I fumbled.

That earned me a solid punch in the arm from Tara, which seemed to be happening fairly often on this trip. "Ewwwwww! Gross! I meant stories! Not men! This isn't some porn you watch when I'm not over your place, you sicko! So, don't get your "twincest" fantasies all wound up in your head, you ass!"

"Fuck......" was pretty much all I could mutter as we went back to drinking. After another hour or so, we walked home. It was chilly, which helped us to sober up a bit, but we were still pretty buzzed. We walked in the door just after midnight and went to our rooms.

At about 2:30, I felt something stirring on my bed. As I opened my blurry eyes, I could see the darkened form of Tara in our College's Sweatshirt and a pair of purple checkered panties slowly straddling me.

"Shhhhhh. Everyone's sleeping" she whispered, "We have to be quiet." She started gyrating those purple panties against my swelling cock while she kept her hands behind her on my thighs. My cock was rock hard and started to emerge from the fly in my boxers. I could feel the wetness of her pussy coming through her panties starting to lubricate my cock. As she started to moan, she lifted my hands under her sweatshirt to her tits.

I grabbed a handful of her bare tits and started to feel her nipple stiffening. That's when it hit me. Twice. In the same second.

Tara didn't own purple panties. In fact, she hates the color purple.

Next, those weren't her tits. They were close. They were amazing. But they weren't Tara's. All of a sudden, I was like John Cena kicking out of a pin, or more accurately a fish flopping around on land.

"Lindsay! Get off" I whisper-yelled and I gave her a solid shove. She landed on her ass at the foot of the bed. I was expecting tears, I was expecting a commotion, I was expecting to be killed by my girlfriend or her father. Instead, I got another smirk.

"Oh well, I tried. April Fools?" And she got up and left the room as quietly as she had entered.

For the second time in as many days, I was left with a solid hard on, with the scent of an incredibly hot woman left behind.

-----

Needless to say, I got an awful night sleep. Between the alcohol, the late-night visit, and a raging hard-on, I had lost the sleep battle. I was also seriously wondering if I was somehow going to be blamed, then killed for the events of the night before.

I needed to burn off some stress and the remaining alcohol, so I got up at 7:30 with the sun streaming through a crack in the window and threw on my running gear. I hit the empty neighborhood streets and started to sweat out everything from the night before. At the end of my loop, I ran back by the bar and picked up my car. As I arrived back at the house around 9:00 with coffee and donuts (in case I needed a bribe), everything seemed normal.

I visited with everyone, went upstairs to grab a shower and get changed to help out for the day. When I came down at 10:15 -- everything had gone to Hell. Lois was sobbing, Henry was on the phone yelling. Tara and Lindsay were trying to offer suggestions, while Josh and Denise stared silently.

Pulling Tara aside, I asked, "T -- what's going on?"

"Turns out the caterer fucked up. They dropped off the food while you were upstairs, but they aren't staying to prep it, cook it, set it out or serve it. Lo is losing her mind, Henry is ready to punch someone."

Henry was screaming into the phone, "And I know more people in this town that I will destroy your business, do you understand?!?"

"Hey Lois?" I tried to interrupt.

But Lois couldn't stop crying, "Oh, girls, it's ruined. We can't get all this done in time for the guests."

"Uh....Tara? Henry?" I attempted to get anyone's attention.

"THANKS FOR NOTHING" SLAM!!!

"OH HENRY.....WAAAAAAAAAH!"

As they hysterics built to a crescendo, I finally spoke loudly enough to cut through the noise.

"Uh, ANYONE? Just STOP for a second!" While Lois was still whimpering, there was at least some silence. "No offense, but I'm literally standing right here. You know I spent all of college working in restuarants and bars, right? Plus, all my work experience is with caterers and managing events. I literally oversaw a functions department that did weddings for 2,000 people at a hotel in Dallas. I think I can handle 50 friends and family."

Tara was the first to speak, "Oh, my God, J ......thank you. But you can't do all this yourself. I'll help?"

"Nope. But here's what I need: You get Lois ready like you planned. Henry, you and the kids finish cleaning up and putting up the tables and stuff. When the flowers get here, show them where it all goes. Linds -- you knew a bunch of people working at the bar last night. Can you start texting, calling, whatever, and see if ANY of them can get their asses over here for a quick $100 bucks today? You and I will run that crew."

Lois finally was starting to calm down. "Are you sure, Jason? You're supposed to be a guest."

"Don't worry about it. This is literally what I do. Consider this my gift to you. I'll just keep the salt & pepper shakers that say 'Henry and Lois' for my place!"

Henry gave me a big bear hug and said to me and Lindsay, "Tell your friends $200 each. If you can get them and pull this off, I'll pay anything."

And with that, everyone started their tasks. I grabbed the prep instructions the caterers had left and started to figure out timing and how the ovens worked. I was looking for some baking trays under the cabinets, when Lindsay came down and told me she had one bartender, a waitress and a waiter on their way.

"Awesome. Any idea when they'll get here? I'm gonna need some help in here."

"Dude. I woke them up after they worked a night shift. Be glad we got who we did. I'll tell you what, I'll help you for now, then when they get here I'll get changed. That way, I'll know what's going on too. Once the party starts, I can be the runner for you and them."

I stood up, walked over and gave Lindsay a big hug. Once again, I felt her amazing tits -- this time pressed up against me through her sweater. With that, we started working. I was scribbling on a pad I found, how I was going to schedule out the food so we had it flowing the whole time. Lindsay was unwrapping all the food trays and putting them in different parts of the kitchen at my direction. Time flew by and at noon the servers started showing up.

Ed was actually one of the bartenders I met the night before. I had Lindsay show him to the patio, where the makeshift bar was set up. Then I told her to get dressed for the ceremony. I took Leslie & Marc and told them how we were laying things out. As soon as the ceremony ended, we wanted champagne poured and passed out for a toast. While they did that, I'd put the cold platters in the family room and living room. Then, we had time to start pulling the hot food, which they would pass from room to room.

As the guests arrived, things picked up. The rooms were small and tight. Leslie, Marc and I were running around with platters of food and clearing old plates. Of course, we were also taking requests from people who were too lazy to walk the 30 feet to Ed at the bar.

At about 1:30, I was in the kitchen, on the ground trying to reach into the back of a cabinet for a cake platter. I heard the familiar click-click of high heel shoes and squirmed out of the cabinet. I looked over to see that I was within a tongue-length of an amazing pair of legs perched on a pair of black heels. My eyes traveled up to see that Lindsay was wearing a short, pleated yellow skirt with a white blouse that accentuated her amazing tits.

"You need anything, boss?" she asked.

"Uh...no Linds. All is good here."

She took a half step forward and could have straddled my head and answered, "You sure?"

"Lindsay, c'mon, kid, you gotta stop with the flirting. You're killing me."

Without moving, she continued, "I may have been drunk last night, but I figured out what tipped you off it wasn't me. First, it was my tits. You've felt Tara's enough to know mine weren't hers. I should have kept your hands outside the sweatshirt, Next, it was the panties. Tara hates purple. So, I fixed that, too,"

With that, she lifted her skirt to show me her naked pussy. It's not an understatement to say it was amazing. The lips were shaved bare, but she kept a very thin, very fine landing strip that ended at the top of her cleft, just like her sister. Everything looked perfect and it was all...right...there.

"I mean you haven't had a chance to stop and eat. Don't you want a snack?"

Sounds of people heading our way made Lindsay drop her skirt, grab a platter of desserts and leave the room with a flounce.

"I swear" I muttered to myself as I readjusted my dick yet again, "one more little prank from her and I'm gonna murder someone this weekend." At this point, I was tired, sweating, and laying on the tile floor of a kitchen, trying to hide my erectness.

Finally, after a few hours, the party started to wind down. Friends left, some family members remained. The immediate family all started to get changed out of their dressy clothes. At about 4:30, Tara found her way to the kitchen just I was cleaning up with the team.

"Babe. Thank you so much. I talked to my parents and told them we are going to head out. Go get yourself together and let's get on the road. If anyone deserves a good dinner tonight, it's you."

I went upstairs and took my first good look at myself in the mirror. I was covered in food remnants and splatters. I undressed and threw on jeans, and a new shirt. I packed up my stuff, grabbed Tara's bags and loaded up the car.

We went back in to say goodbye to everyone. Henry and Lo were still with some remaining guests on the patio. The kids were playing video games. Lindsay was with some cousins and friends drinking a glass of wine. Fortunately, she was dressed in a pair of shorts, t-shirt and keds.

Henry and Lo couldn't stop hugging and thanking me. The kids gave me high-fives. Lindsay gave me what ended up being a fairly chaste hug. As we pulled away, she said to Tara, "You've got a good one, T!"

As I made my way toward the door, Henry reached out to me again, taking me another big bear hug. I've got some size, but I thought he was going to break my ribs. He pulled away and said, "You're a good man, Jason. Thank you." With that he stuck out his hand for a final handshake. Having worked in restaurants for years, I felt the familiar "gentlemen's tip" moving some folded bills into my hand. "Don't say a word" he said quietly. You saved us today and if the servers got $200...that's the least I can do for you." I thanked him, hugged him again and discreetly put the money in my pocket.

Tara and I hopped in the car and started heading to Midnock Valley Resort. We had about a 3 hour drive and we just chatted about the party in general. About an hour in, Tara asked me, "So, did she hit on you?"

I didn't know how to answer...so I went with a blank stare.

"Babe. It's ok. She does it all the time. It's some little sister thing. Wants to prove that she can be as grown up as me. But the good news is, if you had done anything -- she would have told me right away and tell me you're a scumbag."

"But....."

"Sisters before Misters. It's the golden rule."

"Thank goodness you're hot" I joked, "Because that may be the most fucked-up and lamest thing anyone has ever said to me." With that, we started laughing and settled in for the rest of the drive.

We got to the resort and it was everything we expected. It was a cheesy resort built for "romance weekends". They did a have a "lodge restaurant" and because it was off-season, we had no problem getting our choice of cabins and were told to come down the restaurant at any time.

The guy working the front desk told us that the hot tub on the deck was usable, but suggested that we turn the heat on before dinner if we wanted to use it later. He also mentioned the romance package and asked if he could have it delivered while we dined. He said all of this unironically and without embarrassment.

We made the short walk down a path to our cabin and were thrilled with what we found. It was roomy, with an oversized king bed. It had a glossy wooden floor that led to a loveseat, and two chairs that gathered by a large gas fireplace. The bed itself was a wonder to behold. A crimson bedspread was stretched across it. 6 stark white pillows were stacked at the top of the bed with a sort of long, red ribbon holding them all together. The bed itself was made of a wooden frame with large headboard.

Just to the right of the bed, was a sliding glass door that went to the enclosed deck and the hot tub. The hot tub faced the lake but was still enclosed by the walls of the deck. There were instructions on the wall, and I got the heater for the hot tub started. As I was getting my bearings, the room behind me went dark for a split-second and suddenly was bathed in red.

"BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA" said Tara as she started playing with the light switches on a bedstand. One switch bathed the room in red. The next started a sort of "disco-light" effect. Button 3 I ~think~ was light romance...as pastel circles, and blobs sort of migrated across the walls and ceiling.

"What's that last switchy-thing?" I asked. Tara flipped a switch and we heard a "whirring" motion. From the bottom of the bed, a panel came up revealing a bed-width mirror.

"Oh, well of course it is!" We both burst into laughter. I tackled Tara and we spilled on to the bed making out and making up for lost time. Hands started to wander. She started to rub my crotch through my jeans, I was working my way up her shirt. As we took a quick pause, I spoke up.

"Babe. This place is amazing and I want nothing more than to fuck you right now, but I'm starving!!!! Can we go eat and then we have all night to experience the Adventureland theme park in our room?"

"Absolutely". Tara went into the bathroom to freshen up. For the first time, I reached into my back pocket and found the money Henry had given me. I counted out five crisp $100 bills and was suddenly looking forward to a great meal.

We threw our coats back on and walked over the restaurant. We gave the waiter our "dinner coupon" and placed our order. For a half-full resort, in the middle of nowhere, with a porn set for a cottage, the meal was surprisingly good. We started with a Manhattan and a Martini and thanks to the money Henry had slipped me, we splurged on an expensive bottle of wine. We ate and drank and ordered a bottle of Prosecco to take back to the room as we left the restaurant.

We stumbled back to our room and keyed back in. On the coffee table was what looked like a large rectangular box of chocolates. Upon opening it, we found out it was our romance package. There were a number of "adult' items, all discretely packaged and wrapped inside. Like a kid on Christmas, Tara began opening each one.

"Oooh! Ok. Cherry flavored lube. That's kinda fun. Next, "Tickle her pink" arousal crème. Alrighty. We've got an Aqua-vibe! Some silicone cock rings. Massage Oil. And......" Tara then held up with great pride.... "A blindfold mask!" For the next few minutes we laughed and opened everything. Slowly, though, the mood went from humorous to sexy. We started to smell, taste and feel everything in the box. Tara got the ball rolling.

"Why don't I grab those robes, you grab the vibe & the Prosecco and I'll meet you in the hot tub."

I stripped down to my boxers and opened the Prosecco. Tara came out wrapped in a robe, holding some towels and handed me the other robe. We opened the sliding door and I lifted the cover off the hot tub. The cold air made the hot tub seem that much hotter, but we slowly lowered ourselves in with a number of "oohs" and "aaahs" until we got comfortable,

As we soaked and sipped the Prosecco, the stress of the day melted away. Our hands kept wandering, gently touching and stroking each other under the bubbles. Slowly, we started kissing. It was sensual, and exploratory. I started cupping one of her breasts while she started stroking my cock and balls. As our arousal grew, Tara whispered, "Did you bring that vibe?"

I reached up and grabbed the small vibe off the edge of the tub. It looked like a small blue insect -- 3 inches long with two antennae at one end. Once the vibe was turned on, the antennae started to shake and vibrate. I moved the toy under the water and started using them on her nipples that were just under the surface. Tara moaned slightly and let her head loll back onto the deck's edge. I continued going back and forth between her nipples while I gently nuzzled and kissed her exposed neck. When I thought she was ready, I had the vibe work it's way down her ribcage, eliciting a giggle. The giggling stopped when I reached her crotch. I gently pushed her legs apart and started working the vibe over her clit.. It wasn't a toy that was meant for insertion, so I figured out a way to maintain my grip with my thumb and two fingers while inserting my ring and pinkie fingers slightly insider her. It all had the desired effect. Within a few minutes, I started to see the familiar red blotches on her shoulders and cheeks, telling me she was close. I kept up the motions until she started to come.

The waters started to splash as Tara's hips flexed and shook. "Uh........uh.....yes.......fuck.........don't.........keep.......yes......fuck......aaaaaahhhhhhhh"

I moved the vibe away and let Tara catch her breath. As she started to come down from her high, she said, "Let's go inside and I can return the favor." We got out, jumped into our robes, and went inside.

"Lay some clean towels down in front of the fire." I followed her instructions and watched her grab the flavored lube. "Now, lay down."

I laid on my back by the fire and kept my eyes on Tara's amazing body. Her tits were still moist from the hot tub & her pussy swollen from her recent orgasm. As she stepped toward me, she opened the Cherry lube and began spreading it over her pussy. Once she was sufficiently covered, she took two fingers and started spreading it inside herself. She came over to me, poured a palmful of the fluid into her hand and started rubbing it up and down my erect cock. Once she was satisfied, she swung her legs over my head and pushed her cherry covered cunt on to my face. I took the hint and began licking and sucking. Tara wasted no time as she dropped down on to my cock and began licking off the lube. I was trying hard to breathe while still focusing on licking my way up and down her outer lips. As I worked my way around, I would shift up and gently start licking her clit. Every time I did, I noticed that her efforts on my cock increased. Figuring out that increasing her pleasure could increase my own -- I took my tongue and drove it as far into her pussy as a I could.