Weekend Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had the desired effect. Tara moaned around my cock and drove her mouth down to my balls. I could feel her tongue licking my shaft as she sucked down on my entire length. It quickly became too much for me. I grabbed down on her ass and pulled her pussy into my mouth. I latched onto her clit creating a vacuum suction while I rapidly licked it with the tip of my tongue. Tara's hips began to shake and she moaned even more. The moaning around my cock was like a tight, vibrating sheath that sent me over the edge. I exploded into her mouth and heard a cacophony of noises. My own moans, her moans, the sound of her gulping down the milky load, our combined mouths gasping for breath.....followed by two huge contented sighs.

After getting her breath back, Tara spun herself around and settled into the crook of my arm & shoulder. We lay together, content and satiated. Then, slowly, we realized that our mouths were both covered in each others juices and cherry lube....and it was getting kind of gross. Tara told me to go clean off a bit. As I looked at the clock, I realized it was only 11:00, not 2am as I was expecting. I went into the bathroom, got some hot water running and soaked a washcloth in soap and the water. I washed off my face a few times until the combined stickiness was gone. Then, I got the sticky lube off my crotch as best I could. I was considering hopping in the shower real quick, when Tara started knocking on the door.

"You almost done? I gotta pee and brush my teeth."

"Yup. Two seconds." I brushed my teeth and let my girlfriend by with a quick smack on the ass.

I threw on my robe, poured some more Prosecco, and laid on the bed. Admittedly, between the drinks and wine at dinner, plus the Prosecco, I was still riding the line of "buzzed" and "drunk". Add in the sudden activity and I was worn out. "You mind if I turn on the TV, babe?"

"Not at all! I could use a little break" she yelled back through the bathroom door.

I flipped around and found a cable show with an annoying couple trying to buy a 4-bedrrom house on 3 acres and a pool for $237K dollars. Tara came out, climbed onto the bed, and started playing around on her phone.

After an episode and a half, I noticed Tara's hand was slowly snaking its way up my leg, under my robe. As she started stroking my cock, encouraging it back to life, she asked if I was ready for another round. I started to roll her over, until she put a hand on my chest.

"Nope. You've been amazing this weekend. For me, my family, now it's time you get your reward. But....you have to trust me."

"Uh.....ok."

"Seriously babe. Trust me." With that, she started taking my robe off my shoulders. Once I was naked, she put some pillows under my head and reached over the side of the bed. She grabbed the large ribbon that had been around the pillows and started tying my right wrist to the bed frame (Oh.....THAT'S why they have that ribbon....duh). She swung over me, and started tying my left wrist, so I was spread eagle with my arms. Tara then got up and went over the Romance box.

"I have to go in the bathroom and get ready. But before that, I want to get VERY ready." With that, she took a good dollup of the arousal gel and spread it over her clit and pussy lips. The reaction was instantaneous. "Oh fuck. That's amazing. It's heating up my pussy. Wow. I need to save this so I can get some more."

With that, she went into the bathroom for a few minutes. Fortunately, I could still see Beth and Shawn complaining about the backsplash in the kitchen on the tv show, so I wasn't getting anxious. A few minutes later, Tara came back out with the robe on. "Sorry! For this part, we need one more thing."

She walked over and hit the "red light" option on the bedstand. Next, off went the tv and up went the mirror.

"Babe, I hope you're coming right into bed. Because if you want to kill the mood....leaving me tied up to only stare at my red-bathed cock and balls....that'll do it."

"Don't worry. I have a surprise for you, but I don't want you see anything yet. With that, she put the sleep mask over my eyes. I heard her shuffling around, her suitcase unzipping and the bathroom door closing, then something strange happened. I heard the latches on the front door open and I felt a blast of cold air. As goosebumps erupted on my body, I heard the door close and a pair of high heeled shoes walking across our floor. The bathroom door closed again and I thought I heard muffled voices.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I heard the door open again and I heard Tara say, "OK. Babe, like I said, you did a lot for my entire family and here's your surprise." I then felt movement on the bed and someone straddling me.

I felt a pair of wet panties rubbing across my cock. The more the pussy rubbed, the more the juices seemed to flow. All of a sudden, there was a slight shift and I felt Tara's pussy engulf my cock. It felt like Tara had pulled her panties to the side and was grinding her clit against me, while starting to ride my cock with fervor. I didn't remember her wearing panties when we crawled into bed and was surprised she put them back on just to have blindfolded sex.

The fact that I couldn't see her and couldn't move my arms to reach out to her multiplied the sensations exponentially. Tara kept alternating her motions. She would slow down, then pick up speed, then she would just stop and grind for a minute. At one point, she just sat there on my cock, and I felt her long hair start to tickle my chest as she licked my nipples. Eventually she started to pick up speed, but she kept me on the edge of coming again and again. Just as I started to moan that I couldn't take much more, the mask was ripped from my face and I saw a sight I would never forget.

My alcohol-affected eyes were still blurry, and the room bathed in red which made everything surreal-- but there was Lindsay, in her yellow skirt riding me. She had on her white top from the party, unbuttoned to her navel so I could see her chest and tits perfectly. Looking down into the mirror, I could see her black heels and sure enough, pulled to the side were the purple checkered panties. She was grinding on my cock, rubbing her clit against me while she pumped back and forth. Her long brown hair was down over her face, with her head bent forward and her hands on my chest. The similarities between her and Tara was insane. I felt my cock somehow get even harder which was magnified by the fact that her pussy was absolutely on fire.

My still-buzzed mind was going a million miles a second as I tried to take in the crazy scene. My brain rocketed back to the "we share everything" statement at the bar. I thought about the door opening while I was blindfolded. Was this some sisterly April Fools prank going to another level? My eyes were searching the room, looking for Tara. Was she watching? Did Lindsay somehow lock her in the bathroom? Where did she go?

Lindsey was riding me harder now, her pussy gripping my cock. She was so wet, I could feel her lubricating my cock with every thrust of her hips. The fluids were running down my balls as she kept grinding away. The heat coming out of her was like nothing I had ever felt before and I felt the cum building up in my balls. Lindsey was quiet but riding me harder when she leaned back, tossing her hair behind her and giving me an unobstructed view of her tits and tight body.

That's when it hit me. For the first time, I was able to see the tell-tale red flush on her chest, shoulders and neck through the thin, white shirt.

"Babe....." I moaned.

"Mmmmmmm.....I was wondering how long it would take you to figure it out." Tara said, "You like? Or is this too weird?"

"Untie me, now. I'll show you." Tara reached up and released the loops around my wrists. Once my hands were free, they went right to her top, ripping the white blouse open. Buttons flew everywhere and I mauled her tits as she increased her speed on me.

All the build-up and activity caught up to us at the same time. Just as I started to feel my cock release itself deep inside her, Tara started some deep guttural moans that ran through her body. She trembled, moaned and started thrashing on my cock.

If it weren't for the fact we were in a remote cabin, we would have woken every neighbor around us. Tara was screaming and digging her nails into my chest. I shot stream after stream of cum into her pussy, thrusting up trying to milk the most out of both of our orgasms.

Tara collapsed on to my chest as we gathered our breath back. I started to shift so I could go to the bathroom when she stopped me.

"Hold on. I have to do one thing."

Tara reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone. She wrapped her leg over my crotch and spread out her skirt a bit. She took what was left of her blouse and covered her exposed tits as she cuddled up against me. She aimed the camera into the mirror at the foot of the bed and snapped a picture.

Once she was happy with her picture, I saw her send a text to Lindsey, "Meant to tell you I borrowed some of your clothes! Next time I'm home, I'll trade you for my black shirt back. April Fools!"

She hit send, we both used the rest room and returned to the bed. Exhausted from everything, we both collapsed into a deep sleep.

------------

The first problem with a night of crazy, passionate sex in a romantic cabin, complete with toys, booze and bondage? Before you pass out, you don't think of things like pulling all the blinds and curtains closed. So, after the aforementioned night, I woke up the next morning with sunlight streaming into the room from multiple openings. I looked over to see Tara sprawled face down on the other side of the bed, but somehow she had found the sleep mask we had used the night before and she was using it for the intended reason -- to block out the light and get some sleep.

I stumbled naked out of the bed, and started working my way around the room, trying to close as many of the blinds as I could. Even my best efforts resulted in the room being slightly darker, but nowhere near sleep-quality darkness. That's when I noticed the second problem with a passionate night in the cabin -- the leftover scents and smells.

The room was filled with the sensory remnants of the night before, the burnt-out fireplace, cherry lubricant, lotions, stale prosecco, and of course, sex. I stumbled to the bathroom, relieved myself and wandered back to the bed. I picked up my phone to see that it was only 6:45 in the morning and flopped back into the bed, burying my head between some pillows to get some sleep.

After what felt like only a few minutes, I felt Tara stirring next to me. I groaned and lifted my head to see that it was actually 9:30. My movements alerted Tara that I was awake and I heard her husky morning voice, "Morning, babe. Did I wake you?"

"No. I was up earlier but managed to get back to sleep. Did you happen to ask what time checkout is today?"

Tara got out of bed and walked over the table where she had dropped our packet of information when we arrived. Her hair was a tousled mess, but I focused more on the movement of her ass as she walked across the room. From the bed, I could see her breasts lightly bounce as bent over to pick up the paperwork and walk back to the bed.

"Well, we missed breakfast. That ended at 9:00." she read as she sat down, "Checkout is at 11. I'm fine if we just want to pack up and hit the road, we can grab an early lunch on the way out. Tara then looked up at our reflection in the weird bed-mirror, "But first, I need to shower. Holy fuck, I'm a mess."

She took her hand and gently rubbed the surface of her pussy. "I'm sore, too, but that arousal crème they gave us was unbelievable. I was on fire before you even touched me last night."

"That was crazy, babe. What made you think of the whole 'dressing up like your sister' thing?" I asked.

"It's a long story and we have time in the car, I'll tell you the whole thing." Tara was still gently touching her pussy at this point. Not masterbating by any stretch, but just lazily running her hand over her mostly hairless crotch. "But I really do need a shower, I'm so sticky and gross right now." She glanced over and saw that even her slight movements were making me hard.

"Tell you what. We do have a little time and since we both need to clean up anyway, why don't you give me a minute or two and meet me in there?"

With that, Tara jumped up and started walking toward the bathroom. Her ass seemed to have a little extra swagger as she glanced over her shoulder with a smirk, knowing I was going to be close behind her. I waited a few minutes as I heard the sink run, toilet flush and the shower start. I then made my way to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth to get rid of my morning breath and started toward the shower.

Admittedly, for such a romantic room, the shower was pretty standard. It was slightly oversized, with a large glass door that faced the rest of the bathroom. Through the steamy glass, I could see Tara with her head leaning back into the water, letting the spray cascade down her head and body.

I slid into the chamber behind her and started to run my hands up her sides to cup her tits. I moved her wet hair over her shoulder so I could start kissing the back of her neck as ground my cock against her ass. Tara slid forward a bit to let the hot water wash over me as she grabbed for the bar of soap in the soap dish.

"Here" she said, "wash my back." Tara handed me bar of soap and I used it to start washing her back. I built up a lather and worked my way back to her tits. I could feel her nipples tighten under the soap as ran my hands all over her chest. I kept building up more soapy bubbles and started to run one hand down toward her pussy.

"Babe, I can't. I'm still too sore from last night" she said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from her sex. "Plus, I said you could wash my back." As Tara said it, she pushed back and gyrated her ass against my crotch.

Taking the hint, I moved my hands to her back, but this time started working them lower. I used my slippery, soapy hands to massage and caress her ass cheeks. Thanks to our positioning, my cock was getting coated with the soap, too. I took my right hand and started to work my way into the cleft of her ass cheeks. As I started to brush my soapy fingers against Tara's puckered hole, she shifted her weight forward, extended her arms and leaned against the wall of the shower. This pressed her ass against me more and I used more soap to add lubrication to my cock and her hole. When we were both fully lubricated, I gripped my cock in my hand and started to press the head against her asshole.

Tara and I were no strangers to anal play and thanks to the amount of soap we used, the head of my cock popped through her tight ring without much resistance. Whenever I slid into her ass, Tara would let loose with what I could only call a guttural moan and this time was no exception.

Even though my cock had been sucked and fucked nearly raw the night before, the feeling of her tight ass wrapped around me was amazing. I didn't waste any time and started to thrust in and out of her ass, feeling the falling water splash over us while the wet sounds of flesh slapping together filled the room.

"Uggghhhh....fuck my ass babe. Make me your little ass whore." Whenever we had anal sex, Tara's sex drive would go into overdrive and she would go from lusty to slutty in seconds. With my slippery hands and the shower water, I was having a problem getting a good grip on her hips and we starting to slip in the shower.

"C'mon, Jason. Don't stop now. What happened, did I wear you out last night? You're not gonna go soft in my ass are you? Fuck me like you mean it. Dump your cum into my ass, baby."

Tara's mouth and dirty talk sent me over the edge. I pulled my dick out of her ass with a pop and whipped open the shower door. I grabbed Tara's soaking wet body and lifted her up and out of the shower. As our feet hit the bathroom floor, I pushed her down on the ground so that she was laying flat with her naked body pressed against the tiles.

I spread her ass cheeks one more time and thrusted into her. With the floor under her, I was able to fully work my entire length into her ass. Tara was grunting and moaning with every thrust of my cock. With the bathroom acting as an echo chamber, our cries were reflecting back on us and magnifying our every sound.

Just as I felt Tara's body start to shake and tremble under me, I felt my cock start to explode in her. Wave after wave of hot cum poured into her ass. Tara was literally whimpering under me and for a minute I thought I was going to pass out. The explosion of my orgasm, the heat of the shower, and the steam filling the room all had my head spinning. I pulled my softening cock out of Tara's ass and opened the door to the bathroom, letting the cool air pour in. I sat against the doorframe as Tara continued to lay on the floor.

After a few minutes, she began to stir. She picked herself up off the floor and got back into the shower. I reached over and wrapped a towel around my waist and started to clean up the room and pack our belongings. When Tara emerged from the shower, I hopped in to clean myself off.

Once we were both showered and dressed, we grabbed our bags, checked out of the room and got back in the car. I could tell that Tara was exhausted and wasn't going to be much company on the ride back to school. I drove back, listening to the radio and Tara woke up as we were approaching our university.

"So, I have to ask" I said. "What was up with you and Lindsay and the outfits?"

Tara chuckled, "I figured you weren't going to let that go. Lindsay has always been a tease around guys. As we both get older she gets some weird thrill out of teasing my boyfriends, but she never really does anything serious. Once though, a guy a was dating, Glen, tried to start feeling her up when I wasn't around. She told me and that was it for me and Glen.

"Every time I've spoken to her over the past month, she's talked about the whole April Fools weekend and that she would have to up her game with you. I thought wearing the blouse at the bar was it, but she went above and beyond. I will tell you, though, she came to me first thing the next day and told me you threw her out. And for the record, she wouldn't have let you fuck her. She would have pushed you to the point, then bailed."

"Ok" I said, "But what about you last night wearing her outfit?"

"Oh! I was walking by the kitchen and saw her standing over you during the party, still teasing you. I was going to let her have it before we left, but when I saw her clothes crumpled up in her room after the party, I got a better idea.

"For once, I figured out a way to turn her little prank around on her and give you a bit of a treat at the same time. That's why I texted her that picture last night. Besides, you didn't seem to mind." she finished with a smirk.

"No" I said, "but next time, an even BETTER prank would be actually have your sister take your place, don't you think?"

That earned me the final punch in the arm of the trip, the large bruise my souvenir of April Fools Day that year.