Weekend Visit Pt. 04

Story Info
Claudia and Ginger's torment reaches a climax. Or several.
3.3k words
4.48
6.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny and Heather stood with Claudia, naked except for her boots, between them. Ginger was bound and displayed on the counter behind them. And someone was coming towards the door of Romantic Books & Video, which was still unlocked despite the fact that the employees were very distracted.

After staring at the door for one horrified second, Heather and Danny turned back to each other. "Get her out of here!" Heather hissed frantically, stepping back from her sometimes-boyfriend and their coworker.

Danny turned Claudia around before throwing the limp, naked girl over his shoulder into a fireman's carry. "What about...?" he gestured at the redhead on the counter.

"There's no time!" Heather said "And no one knows her, and...well...what's the use of a store display if no customers see it?" She smiled wickedly for a second before waving Danny towards the interior door marked Employees Only. "Claudia actually works here, they might recognize her."

Danny quickly strode to the counter and grabbed the pump bottle of lube he'd left there earlier before rushing Claudia into the back.

Heather scooped up the stray empty packages littering the floor and threw them behind the counter before dashing back to stand behind the register. The bell on the door rang just as she opened the paperback lying there. It looked like any other slow night at the porn store - except for the bound and gagged girl lying on the end of the counter with a sign that read "store display" hanging from clamps on her nipples.

A large guy in a sweatshirt from the college athletic department had come inside with several DVDs in his hand. Heather recognized him vaguely. Most of the regulars were older than college-age, but some guys still liked to rent their porn.

He very deliberately looked away from the girl on the counter and handed Heather the movies. "I almost couldn't find these in the back of my car," he said with a little embarrassed chuckle.

Heather kept her customer service facade in place as she checked the DVDs in and the guy wandered off into the aisles. How had he not said anything about the redhead on the counter? Did he think she was actually a display? A doll? Surely he couldn't think they made sex dolls with so many freckles, or such small tits.

Ginger, bound with rope and cuffs so her legs were pulled up towards her head and her holes exposed, kept her eyes closed and tried not to move or make a sound. She couldn't believe another total stranger was seeing her like this. She couldn't believe the fact that a total stranger was seeing her like this was so exciting.

________________

In the stockroom, Danny set Claudia down on top of a table-height set of shelves. He took hold of her chin and looked into her eyes. "If I take the gag off, will you be good and stay quiet?"

She nodded.

"After all," he said quietly as he undid the buckle, "you probably don't want to draw attention, since this is usually your shift. Imagine having a regular see you like this. They'd know exactly what you are." He pulled the gag away from her face and set it aside. "And what are you?"

"A slut," Claudia whispered as she rubbed at her jaw.

"Good girl," he said.

Claudia felt that brief moment of dizzyness again, like her blood was rushing away from her head. She worried, vaguely, that she was going to leave a big wet spot on the shelf.

"What do you think would happen if the customers who see you all the time knew that you're a desperate little slut who gets turned on by being used and humiliated?" He asked.

Claudia looked down, not able to keep meeting Danny's eyes. She couldn't tell if she was blushing or if she just felt warm all over. She had a flash of a mental image of Danny and Heather keeping her tied up in the store and offering her mouth to customers. She moaned softly. She was so caught up in the idea that she didn't even think about the fact that it was so similar to the position Ginger was in at that very moment.

Danny laughed softly as he watched her squirm at the idea. "Heather was right about you," he said. "You hide it pretty well, the know-it-all thing is a good cover. Heather can almost always tell what someone really wants." He trailed his hands along the sides of her neck, over her collarbones and down to trace his fingers around the sides of her tits.

"I cleaned up my face," Claudia confessed, whimpering at his touch. "I mean, I couldn't do much but when you were distracted I wiped it off as best I could."

His right hand tightened, squeezing as much flesh as he could hold. With Claudia's proportions there was some overflow. "I should punish you," he said. "You knew you weren't allowed, even if no one explicitly told you." He let go and pinched her nipples instead, putting enough pressure on them to hurt.

Her head fell to one side and she moaned softly. It wasn't that it didn't hurt, but it also felt strangely delicious. Without even thinking about it, she opened her legs a little more.

"...and the fact that you seem to get off on pain makes that slightly challenging." Danny said wryly as he rolled her piercings between his fingers. Though he had to admit that having her react this much to his touch was such an exciting contrast to the usual bratty antagonism.

As if she'd somehow read his mind, she suddenly smirked again. "It's not my fault you're bad at punishing me," she said with a little laugh.

Danny once again grabbed her hair. He inhaled and then slowly let the breath out, his facial expression was frustrated bordering on furious. "I was going to do this anyway," he hissed, "but now I'm not going to be gentle about it."

Claudia's eyes went wide as he undid his pants again. She tried to be good, but she just couldn't help herself as he pulled out his thick cock, once again hard.

"Wow," she said, "if being angry gets you hard again that quickly, no wonder you and Heather fight so much."

Danny actually growled as he grabbed her by the calves, sliding her to the very edge of the shelf and pushing her onto her back with her legs in the air in one swift motion. He reached for the big pump bottle of lube, then Claudia felt his fingers, slippery and cold, pushing and probing against her asshole.

"Let's see if you're as much of a pro at this as your friend," he said.

Claudia whimpered as his first finger slid into her. "I've never - " she said pleadingly.

"Never?" Danny repeated.

"Not like this, only with toys," she gasped as he started to push into her tight opening with a second finger. "And - and kind of small toys," she added.

Danny smirked as he started finger-fucking her ass. "Good," he said.

________________

Heather alternated between skimming the play Claudia had left at the register and whispering threats to the girl bound and spread on the other end of the counter. The customer browsed the rentals for a while before bringing back a fresh stack of DVDs.

Heather set aside the book and smiled a bright customer-service smile at him.

He handed her the movies. "Um, this is kind of awkward but, uh..." his eyes slid over to the naked redhead.

"Oh, that," Heather said. Her retail voice and smile never faltered. "That's our display model. In case we need to demonstrate something to a customer."

The guy looked at her skeptically. "I thought it was, like, that 'college invasion' porn they filmed with those guys from the lacrosse team last year or something," he said. "I kept expecting there to be cameras." He laughed nervously.

"Oh, no, don't worry," said Heather. "No one is filming. It's just...a special educational program we wanted to try out." She flipped through his DVD selections. There was definitely a theme. "For example, you seem to enjoy squirting in your porn."

The guy looked down and gave a little self-deprecating laugh. Like a guy admitting he preferred Smirnoff Ice to beer, not like he was really ashamed. "Yeah..."

Heather's smile had gone from customer-service-bright to absolutely wicked. "Have you ever seen a girl squirt in person?"

The conflict was visible on his face. Was he going to claim that he made girls squirt all the time? Or was he curious enough about what was going on to admit he'd only ever seen it in movies?

"I, um..." he laughed like that again. "I'm embarrased to admit it, but I haven't."

"Well," said Heather, "let's see what educational material we can come up with to change that."

She ducked down behind the counter for a moment and then popped back up with a Hitachi Magic Wand in her hand.

"I've never seen one of those outside of a porno, either," he said.

Heather set down a box of latex gloves next to the vibrator, and then she came around to the front of the counter. She trailed her hand along the bound girl's skin as she passed, and stopped in front of her. Heather beckoned for the guy to come over.

"Do you know where the g-spot is?" Heather asked.

"Um, in theory?" the guy answered.

"Keep in mind, everyone's vagina is different. But in general it's about 2 inches inside the vagina and towards the front of the body. Towards the bellybutton," Heather said. She moved a bit to the side, so the guy could see what she was doing, and slid two fingers into the display-girl's pussy.

"It's easier to find if she's turned on," Heather continued, "which fortunately, this demo slut is." She pumped her fingers in and out a few times to show how wet the girl was. "She seems to really like being on display like this, it works out well. But anyway, her g-spot is -" Heather felt around inside the girl for a moment, "right...there. "

The girl on the counter moaned into the ball gag.

"So when she's really turned on, her g-spot is going to fill with fluid, and it'll feel more firm and ridge-y. Kind of like when you press your tongue to the roof of your mouth." Heather watched the guy's face as he concentrated on his tongue inside his mouth. Then, she picked up the Hitachi. "And when you combine firm, stroking pressure against the g-spot with strong clitoral stimulation...it's never a guarantee, but if a girl is going to squirt that's usually how to make it happen."

She switched on the Hitachi and pressed it against the redhead's clit. The girl gave a muffled squeak and tried to squirm, but the way she was bound didn't give her much room to move.

Heather held the Hitachi in place and pushed her fingers into of the redhead's cunt hard and fast, using her whole arm.

"There we go," she said after a moment, speaking up to be heard above the powerful vibrator. "She's starting to get juicy." She motioned with her head for the guy to come closer. "Here, get in here," she said.

He hesitated, clearly unsure if Heather was really telling him to do what he thought she was.

Heather laughed. "I promise, there's plenty of room for your fingers in here along with mine. Put on a glove if you want, but the best way to learn is to really see what it feels like."

The guy took a deep breath, then stepped closer. He held out his hand, extending two fingers.

"Come on," Heather said, "on top of mine."

He put his larger hand over Heather's slim one, and she was right. His two fingers slid easily inside the girl. Once inside the redhead's wet cunt, he could feel Heather's fingers under his own, pressing upwards, guiding him. He crooked his fingers and pressed up, feeling the spot described. It was different than the softly textured wetness of the rest of the girl's pussy, firm and full. He followed the motion of Heather's arm, quickly thrusting.

Heather's grin widened as she pressed the wand vibrator to the girl's clit. "Just like that," she said.

The redhead squealed behind her gag, and if anything she seemed to be trying to move her hips forward, doing her best meet the thrusts.

"It feels like we're almost - " Heather was cut off by a shrill-but-muffled sound from the gagged girl. She stepped neatly to the side as a gush of clear liquid spurted from her urethra and splashed onto the floor. Heather laughed, delighted and cruel at once, "We're there, I guess."

The guy laughed with her. "Holy crap!" He pulled out his fingers and realized his hand and wrist were soaked. "Fuck, that was really hot."

Heather was still going, with her fingers and with the vibrator, and the redhead was still squealing softly. Eventually, as the girl grew still, Heather stopped. She switched off the vibrator and set it aside. "Wow," she said to the girl on the counter, "what a mess. You're just a sloppy cunt, aren't you?"

She went back around the counter. "Do you want to wash your hands?" She asked, "Or I could just have her lick you clean."

The guy laughed that little embarrassed laugh again. "Um, could I maybe a have a paper towel and some of that hand sanitizer?"

Heather handed him the requested items. While he cleaned up his hand, she scanned his rentals through the computer system. "$12.69 is your total," she said, all cheerful generic customer-service voice again.

The customer glanced behind himself briefly, as if once again checking for cameras. "Okay but seriously," he said, "that was really hot." He handed his debit card across the counter.

"We're just trying to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction," Heather said as she ran his card. "Thanks so much! Have a great night!"

Still looking a little dazed, like he couldn't quite believe what had just happened, the guy took his movies and left.

Heather turned to the display-girl, whose legs were still shaking a little. "I'm going to untie you and take out that gag, and you're going to clean up your mess and not speak. Because store displays don't talk, do they?"

The redhead shook her head to the best of her ability.

It took a few minutes for Heather to undo the rope and restraints. She helped the girl slide down from the counter into a kneeling position on the floor. Heather undid the gag and planted one of her sleek black boots in the middle of the girl's back. "Lick it up, you filthy little slut. You've gotta clean up your mess," she said as she dug her heel into the other girl's freckled skin, forcing her face down into the puddle of squirt on the floor. The redhead whimpered softly and started to lick her fluids off the dirty linoleum.

________________

Claudia was covering her mouth with both hands trying to muffle the noises she couldn't help making. Danny had three fingers slippery with lube, working in and out of her ass, and it felt amazing. Better than any sex she'd ever had before. How had she not known how good this would feel?

Danny grinned as he watched her, then abruptly withdrew his fingers. He slicked more lube onto his cock. Claudia squirmed and made a sad little noise.

"What?" He asked. "What's wrong?"

"I...I don't want to be empty," she whimpered.

"Oh? What do you want?"

"Please, please, fill me up," she begged. "Please, fuck my ass and fill me up."

This was better than he could have expected, better than her being gagged and silent. Smart-ass Claudia was actually pleading with him to fuck her. He got himself lined up, the head of his cock just teasing her opening, and he couldn't help but laugh when she tried to wriggle closer.

"Tell me what you want, Claudia," he said, savoring this moment.

"Please, please fuck my ass. Please, I want your cock inside me, stretching my asshole and filling me up. I need it," she sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "I just want you to use me."

He held her by the thighs, pushing her legs up, and pushed into her in one quick motion. His fingers had opened her up some, but the ring of muscle at the entrance was still tight and they both groaned out loud as he thrust into her.

"It feels so good," she panted, "please don't stop."

He fucked her hard. Her mouth and her cunt had been good, but her reaction to this was a whole new level. He couldn't decide whether to watch her face, all flushed and looking so desperate, or to look down at the way his dick stretched her hole. She'd given up on covering her mouth and just held on to the edges of the shelf while he pounded into her. There was no way anyone in the store could miss her moans and squeals interspersed with begging him not to stop.

He leaned forward, pressing her legs further back, changing the angle of penetration. She gasped and he felt her tighten around his cock for just a moment.

Claudia couldn't think. She could only feel, and she was so overwhelmed with sensation. She felt like she might cry, it felt so good. It had been hot, the teasing and the back and forth and the threats, but this? She felt like this was what her body was meant for. And now, with Danny more on top of her and his pubic bone grinding against her clit? "I'm getting close," she gasped.

"Aw," Danny said, "are you finally gonna cum? Is this what sends you over the edge, my cock in your ass? Who knew you were such a whore for anal. Cum for me, Claudia."

It was the command that did it. "Fuck," she breathed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, please don't stop." Her ass tightened on his cock as she spasmed, her whole body was shaking. "Please don't ever stop. Please, Danny. Please,Master."

Later, she would say she had no idea why she called him that. She would claim she didn't even really remember saying it.

Between her words, the way she begged so prettily, and her insides squeezing his dick, Danny couldn't hold back either. He groaned as he came inside her, twitching inside her ass and hearing her gasp out how good it felt.

They both sagged limply onto the shelf, breathing hard. Claudia was still whimpering faintly.

That was when Heather burst through the door, leading Ginger by a leash attached to the redhead's clit ring. "Are you done yet?" Heather asked, rolling her eyes. "I want to sit on my stunt cunt here's face, and I would actually like some kind of privacy."

"Fuck off, Heather," Danny groaned.

"You can watch, if you want," Heather said.

________________

Claudia's legs were still shaking, but at least behind the counter she could sit down.

Danny had pushed her back out onto the floor still naked, and she'd found her skirt, shirt, and apron behind the counter and put them on, barely noticing that her bra and underwear had vanished.

She sat on the stool behind the register and opened her copy of the Balcony by Jean Genet, but she couldn't focus on the play. At first all she could think of was how good it had felt when Danny came inside her ass, but as she sat and heard the occasional muffled noise from the back she started to wonder. What were they doing to Ginger back there? And what would it be like to be in her place?