Weekend Visit Pt. 03

Story Info
Heather joins in on the fun with Danny and the girls.
3.2k words
4.68
6.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny started fucking Claudia in earnest. He held her full, curved hips and pulled almost all the way out before pushing back into her. She whimpered behind her gag as she felt her cunt stretch to take him. It felt so good to finally, finally be filled up, and she liked how rough he was being and the way he pushed her face into the floor with every thrust. It wasn't fair that he was this good, the smug bastard.

She had been craving this, though. She didn't like Danny - romantically or just generally, as a person - but all the tension and antagonism between them had been leading up to this. His thick cock stretching and filling her, him pounding her into the floor with all the force of his anger behind it.

Claudia let out a muffled squeal behind the gag at the peak of each thrust. She felt good, hot and tight around him, but even more exciting for Danny was the visual and the sounds. Her round ass in his hands, her cunt wrapped around his dick, and the thick strap of the gag at the back of her head. She couldn't say a word, no sarcastic digs or smug corrections. She could only moan and squeal softly behind the leather while her pussy made obscene, wet, slippery sounds and his balls slapped against her.

Danny gave Claudia's ass a solid, open-handed slap and she couldn't stop herself from letting out a desperate noise and pushing herself back onto his cock. He spanked her again, getting another squeal out of her. He raised his hand a third time - she was eagerly meeting his thrusts now, and the spanking only seemed to encourage her.

As Danny's hand connected again, the door opened.

He froze, looking up at the door. Hadn't he locked it earlier? Ginger, still stuck to the floor by the large dildo impaling her ass, made an alarmed sound and tried to turn enough to see who was walking into the store behind her. She couldn't quite see, but she heard a soft, feminine laugh.

Claudia was the only one who didn't react to the newcomer. Even though Danny had stopped moving, she was still pushing back against him almost frantically.

Danny felt Claudia's cunt start to tighten around him as he met Heather's cool gaze. She stood just inside the door, arms crossed, eyebrows raised. As usual, her long, straight brown hair was perfect. Her makeup was subtle but flawless. Without even really thinking about it, Danny withdrew his cock from the girl on the floor and grinned up at his sometimes-girlfriend.

Claudia, her legs shaking, collapsed onto the floor with a sound like a sob. If anyone had been paying attention to her they would have been able to see her suddenly-empty pussy twitch.

"Wow," Heather said, "thanks for waiting for me before starting the party." She nudged Ginger with the pointy toe of one immaculate black boot, "Who even is this girl?"

Danny laughed "That's Claudia's 'very best friend from high school,'" he said mockingly. "Believe it or not, a little while ago she was blushing at the idea of taking her clothes off."

Heather laughed, "She's cute. And clearly you've helped her get past her shyness." She took a few steps, looking Ginger over from different angles. "Is that the Super Size Queen in her ass? Impressive."

Ginger was blushing intensely and now looking very determinedly at the floor. Heather reached out and put one slim finger under the redhead's chin, gently guiding her face up. "Look at me," she said.

Ginger obeyed.

"Oh, look, you're adorable," Heather said. She gave Ginger a sharp tap, almost a slap, on one cheek. Then she reached down and slapped one of the redhead's pert breasts. "Too bad about the tits, though."

Somehow, Ginger managed to blush even harder.

Heather's attention turned to Claudia, still sprawled on the floor. "I think you wrecked her orgasm, pulling out when you did," she said to Danny.

Danny laughed.

Claudia made an angry noise.

Heather nudged Claudia with the toe of one boot. "Aw, was I right? Did your orgasm get ruined?

Poor thing." She did not sound sympathetic. "But anyway," Heather continued, "don't let me interrupt. I hope you're finally going to shut up about how much you hate this slut, now that you're getting some of that aggression out, Danny."

Heather's heels clicked as she walked behind the counter.

"What are you - " Danny started.

"Like I said, go back to what you were doing. I want to see you fuck the girl you've been complaining about for months." Heather set down her large Coach handbag and rummaged around on the storage shelves. "You probably won't really feel better until you cum."

"I won't feel better until I've completely wrecked her," Danny said venomously. "But cumming on her is going still going to be pretty good." His erection had deflated a little, and he started stroking himself back to full hardness. "It'll be even hotter with you watching me do it." He glanced over his shoulder at Heather.

Heather smiled, but didn't look up. She had found some scrap paper and was writing something. Taking her time, printing neatly in pink marker.

Danny grabbed Claudia's hips again, pulling her back towards him. She was up on her hands and knees now, and rather than push her face back down he grabbed one of her pigtails with his left hand. He didn't thrust back into her so much as pull her back onto his cock. She squeaked in surprise, but her cunt was still slick and open and the sound turned into a moan as he pulled her back.

"I think she's into us talking about her and what a slut she is," Danny said. "She's even wetter than before."

"I think they both like being talked about," Heather replied as she came back to the front of the counter.

"I think this one is particularly enjoying the way you've got her on display." She bent slightly forward and ran her hand down Ginger's face, over her collar bone to her tits. "I don't even know your name," she said.

Ginger started to open her mouth to speak, but Heather pinched her nipple hard. "No, don't tell me. It's better like this."

Heather held up the sign she'd been working on behind the counter. The half-sheet of paper read "store display" in her neat, pretty-girl handwriting. It hung on the chain between a pair of nipple clamps. She pinched Ginger's nipple again, then affixed a clamp. Then she did the same to the other nipple, and stood back a little to admire her work. "There! Perfect."

Danny laughed out loud when he saw the sign. Heather went back to the counter to look over the toys he'd laid out. She rearranged them and picked some things out, occasionally glancing at Danny and Claudia. Danny was getting into it, fucking Claudia hard and fast while still pulling her up by the hair, her generous tits bouncing. Heather knew Danny's reactions well. She saw his eyes drift closed and his mouth start to go slack, his rhythm changing a little. It sounded like Claudia was getting close again, too, from the limited noises she could make while gagged.

"Don't...cum in her," Heather said softly, leaning over the counter towards Danny. He stopped, breathing heavily. Claudia's pussy pulsed around him and he hurried to pull out.

"You said you want to see her wrecked. Why miss an opportunity to cum on her stuck-up little bitch-face?" Heather asked.

Danny grinned.

No one commented on Claudia's disappointed noises. No one even seemed to notice them. She squirmed and tried to press he thighs together as Danny turned her around, leading her by the hair to crawl in a humiliating little circle to face him.

Ginger, still blushing furiously, tried to breathe through the sensation in her nipples. Her instinct was to look at the floor, but she couldn't help staring at Claudia. Her best friend was on her knees, bent over as Danny held her hair, with her pussy swollen and open and dripping after two near-orgasms.

Danny pulled off the condom he'd been wearing and held Claudia tight by the hair as he stroked himself. He was already so close, and thinking of everything he'd done to her so far only got him harder. She was going to look like such a degraded little whore with his load on her face. This should take her superior attitude down a few -

He groaned as he came, shooting thick spurts of cum onto Claudia's face and into her hair. She whimpered pathetically, but she couldn't move or dodge. All she was able to do was kneel there and close her eyes while the hot, sticky mess landed on her.

"Smile!" Heather said brightly, and Claudia opened her eyes to see her coworker holding a sleek little silver digital camera. She snapped several photos of Claudia's cum-streaked face, then flipped back through them on the camera's tiny screen. "I think we should print some of these," she said, and handed the camera over to Danny, who was slumped back against the counter.

Claudia didn't usually blush very much. She wasn't easily embarrassed, but (unlike Ginger) she also didn't really have the complexion for it. At most, her face got a little warm. Right now, naked and gagged with Danny's load slowly dripping off of her, listening to her coworkers talk about her like she wasn't there or couldn't understand them, her face burned.

And she was still unbearably turned on.

Heather tidied her sign-making supplies away, putting the marker and the scrap paper and scissors neatly in their designated places. Then, she looked over the counter and down at Danny. "How you doing there, champ?"

Danny gave her a look. "Gimme one more minute," he grumbled.

"Well," Heather grinned, "when you've recovered I need you to help me move our new display model up onto the counter."

"What!?" Ginger was finally startled into speaking as she realized Heather was looking at her.

Heather's eyes narrowed. "And we need a second gag."

"She'd look cute with a ball gag," Danny suggested. He hauled himself up off of the floor and zipped his jeans. "Something to stretch her pretty lips around." He went off to find one.

"Careful! Your weird blowjob fixation is showing!" Heather called after him.

Claudia whined behind her own gag. The cum on her face had cooled and started to get uncomfortably sticky, and it was unpleasant-feeling enough to distract from how desperately turned on she had been.

"Whining isn't going to get you any sympathy from me," Heather said. She started to clear off the counter top, moving aside Danny's random assortment of toys and empty packaging. "It's your own fault you're a filthy slut. Why would I let you get cleaned up?"

Danny ambled back over, already opening a small cardboard box. He pulled out a fat, black rubber ball gag and held it up for Heather's approval. She nodded, and he dangled the gag in front of Ginger's face for a moment. The redhead's eyes were huge, but she didn't protest. She even opened up obligingly so Danny could strap the gag into her mouth.

"I don't know why you left her in the middle of the floor like that," Heather said, coming over to them as Danny pulled Ginger's ponytail free of the strap.

"It wasn't an aesthetic choice," Danny said flatly.

"Well obviously," Heather smirked. "You've never been very good at visual merchandising."

The two of them stood on either side of Ginger, who was still helpless and bound, now with all three holes filled. Danny glared at Heather, who smiled blandly up at him.

"Do you want to waste time turning this into yet another power struggle," Heather asked, "or do you want to enjoy these sluts while we've got them?"

Danny looked away first.

Heather reached up and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "We can try to take each other down any time," she said softly.

Claudia, unseen by either of her tormentors, rolled her eyes.

"Pull the toys out and we'll get her set up on the counter," Heather instructed.

Danny pulled the pink dildo out of Ginger's pussy first, and she whimpered around the gag. She was so wet, the toy was slick and slippery and her juices drooled onto the floor when he took it out.

Then he all but picked her up, slowly easing her body off of the 12 inch toy in her ass. He was careful, he still didn't want to hurt her, lifting her into a standing position. Her legs were shaking and she leaned on him heavily. He sighed, then bent and picked her up to carry her to the counter.

"Wow," Heather said when Danny set Ginger down on the counter top. The redhead was half-sitting, half-lying down with her legs still spread. Heather stood between her legs, blatantly staring at Ginger's cunt. She stepped forward and prodded the other girl almost clinically, spreading her lips to see her pussy gape open. "I think she'll make a perfect display. Nice and stretched, easy to see everything."

She glanced up and met Ginger's eyes. "And so wet, too."

Ginger let out a little moan.

Danny collected the dildos he'd put in Ginger and set them on the counter next to her.

"Ooh, good idea," Heather said. She was busy fastening heavy black leather cuffs around the redhead's ankles. "This way we're showing off what she's already had inside her." She clipped a metal spreader bar between the cuffs.

"We should probably swap around the rope tie," Danny said, "I don't want to leave her with her hands stuck behind her if she's basically sitting on them." He untied the rope binding Ginger's arms behind her and brought her arms around, hands in front. "I think a reverse box tie..."

"Ugh," said Heather. "I don't care. I just need to be able to see her tits and the sign."

"Wait, I've got it!" Danny said. He pulled the spreader bar that separated Ginger's ankles up towards her head and tied her wrists to the center of it. In that position - arms and legs out of the way, half-lying back - both her ass and cunt were easily accessible and she bent at the waist a little so the sign attached to her nipples was just above her holes.

"Okay, that's actually perfect," Heather said, admiring Danny's work. "I'm going to find something to prop her up just a little." She paused for one moment and gave Ginger's clit ring a flick with her fingers before going off to look for something.

No one had been paying any attention to Claudia. She'd been left on the floor, gagged but not restrained at all, while Heather and Danny decided what to do with Ginger.

After a moment of sitting still, not even thinking of moving as she watched what they did to her friend, it occurred to her that no was even watching her let alone keeping her there. Quickly and as quietly as she could, she unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of her mouth. She didn't dare try to get up - if nothing else, she couldn't leave Ginger with these two.

She settled for rubbing her jaw for a second and wiping the semi-dried cum off of her face as best she could with her hands. When she was done, she couldn't think of what to do except put the gag back on before Heather or Danny noticed.

Heather reappeared just as Claudia was buckling the gag back in place, carrying a large, black, wedge-shaped pillow. "I forgot we even had this, it's so expensive it's never going to sell..." her eyes landed on Claudia. "What do you think you're doing?"

Claudia froze.

Heather tossed the wedge to Danny, who scooted it under Ginger's upper back. She strode over to Claudia, pushing up the sleeves of her pink cropped hoodie. She grabbed Claudia's hair close to the scalp and forced her to look up.

"You thought you were going to take that off and no one would notice?" She said in a calm, level voice. "The fact that you even tried...by the end of the night tonight you are going to be the store bitch. When we're done with you, you won't even think of taking a piss at work without Danny's or my permission."

Claudia whimpered faintly.

"Get up," Heather said. Her tone was soft. Her grip on Claudia was not.

Claudia struggled to stand with Heather still holding her hair. She didn't dare break eye contact with the taller girl.

"I want to test a theory," Heather said, and unceremoniously shoved her fingers between Claudia's legs. She parted Claudia's labia and slid one finger over her clit before pushing three fingers into her cunt. Claudia squeaked as Heather's fingers probed her.

"She's still pretty wet," Heather reported, looking in Danny's direction. "But how much do you want to bet we can do better?"

"I'm not taking that bet, I'm not stupid," Danny said.

Heather withdrew her fingers just as roughly and gave Claudia a sharp slap on one tit, followed quickly by the other. "It's true, it's not exactly a wild guess that you like this," she said, pausing to deliver more slaps. "It's obvious you're a slut. But I've thought for a while that what you really want is to be a good little submissive slut who does whatever she's told."

Claudia whimpered again. Her knees felt slightly weak, and her breasts were burning from Heather's slaps. She was almost relieved that she was gagged, because she couldn't think of possibly putting words to what she was feeling.

Heather let go of her hair and instead put a hand under her chin. "I think you're loving every second of this. I think you want more."

She slipped her fingers back between the other girl's thighs and slid her fingers inside Claudia's pussy. Again, she probed and felt around.

"Well," Danny asked, "what do you think?"

"She's dripping wet and her clit is hard," Heather said, "I could probably get my whole hand inside her if I really wanted to."

Claudia squeaked again at this.

"She fucking loves it," Heather concluded.

Danny had come over to stand behind Claudia, and he slid one hand around throat. He didn't use pressure anywhere except where his thumb and forefinger touched her lower jaw. Heather's hand trailed away from her chin and traced its way down to her tits. She met Danny's gaze and smirked as she pinched the shorter girl's nipples just behind the bars of her piercings.

Claudia moaned behind the gag and slumped back against Danny. All this attention...all this sensation was making it hard to think.

"Well," Danny said, supporting the limp, naked girl. "I think work is going to be a lot more fun after tonight."

There was the sound of a car door slamming outside. Danny and Heather both froze, then turned to look at the door