All Comments on 'Weekend with Amy'

by LitRiter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unusual Story

Leaving, were you rewarding her for giving herself to you? Really a piece of literature! The titled divisions (chapters) enhanced the telling.

I felt hurt by the ending and didn't like it. Now it seems the story wouldn't have been the same without it as it is. I felt it rated a 75 but reflection gives it 100. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was fucked up

It's good that you recognised the importance of having an ending like that though, in order to completely reveal the character of the protagonist.

While it's true that there are too many "Oh Brad, finally we can be together" stories, narratives like yours still irk me. Keep writing though, your style far surpasses your choice of subject matter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SICKO

TOO BAD A DADDY OR BF OR HUBBY DIDN'T FIND YOU AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU. PERHAPS ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND BUST YOUR NOSE AND MAKE YOU NEED DENTAL IMPLANTS THAT TAKES TWO OR THREE MONTHS TO GET THEM INSERTED. THEN SEE HOW MUCH THE GIRLS FIND YOU OF INTEREST.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitRiter@LitRiter
I enjoy writing erotic fiction, and I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Let me know what you think! If you'd like a response to your feedback, please remember to include your return address. Many times I'll have questions about the statements or suggestions made,...