Weekend with Donovan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside I started begging for his cock in my cunt again. I didn't care that he had just cum for the 4th time since arriving, I just needed to feel him inside me again. He told me he needed to relax for a little bit but we would still have some fun in the meantime. He demanded me to take off my clothes. Once my top and skirt were off, I reached for the straps on my heels and he told me a white slut like me has heels on unless she is sleeping.

He then told me to sit on the sofa as he opened the bag from earlier. While the clit clamp was still on me, he pulled out the nipple clamps first. As he put them on me he told me "a slut like you who cums so easily from your nipples being pulled is going to be cumming constantly with these on." I wanted to tell him he was wrong, but I didn't waste my time protesting because I knew he was right. While I got used to them and wet from them, he moved a floor lamp behind me and then told me to put my arms up. He then handcuffed me around the lamp to make sure I couldn't touch myself. He then went to get his suitcase. Once back inside he took out some ties he had brought and used them to tie my feet to the legs of the sofa. I was spread out on display and wanted his cock deep inside me. He was still dressed but it looked like his pants were starting to get tight around his cock again.

But I wouldn't get his cock yet. He then pulled out some movies and started to play one. It was another white girl in a BBC gang bang, only this time she was tied up like I was. I realized then that the strangers BBC I swallowed earlier was the first of many BBC's he would get me to take more aside from his. This realization made me wetter than I had even been even though I had never fantasized about being in a gang bang. I wanted my hands free, I wanted something inside my cunt, anything. Then he got a remote egg out of his bag and stuffed the egg inside me. The move was 90 minutes long and using the egg remote he kept bringing me to the edge only to turn it off and leave me whimpering for more and begging for his cock.

Once the movie was over, he took the egg out and asked me if I remembered what he said about his fist. I shook my head yes. He told me I was ready for the next step and started with 2 fingers inside my cunt. After a minute he added a 3rd finger as he had done earlier. He got me close to coming again but pulled his fingers out and stuffed them in my mouth. I love when I get to taste myself, but I could taste his cum as well still in me from earlier, but I wish it was his cock I was tasting myself on. While I was sucking his fingers, he stuffed 4 fingers from his other hand in my cunt. I screamed from the pain but that was muffled but his hand in my mouth and was quickly turned in screams from pleasure as I started to squirt again. I didn't know how I was going to handle his fist but he decided since I squirted that it was time to find out. He took his fingers out while I was still squirting, made a fist and shoved it inside me. I screamed again from the pain but quickly squirted again. After I stopped squirting, I kept cumming for what felt like 5 minutes from his fist.

I didn't even realize he had undone his pants during all of this until he took his fist out and slammed is cock into me. It felt so good to have his cock in me again and I was helpless. I could barely move as he slammed into me. I no longer care about the pain from my cervix being slammed in every trust. I only cared about how his cock felt inside me. I wanted his cum inside me again but he decided that it was time for a facial and pulled his cock out with enough time to get it close to my face before shooting his hot cum all over his face. I kept my eyes open looking at him not caring if his cum got in my eyes. Once he was done he took the handcuffs off and told me to clean my face. I started to wipe his cum off my face and lick it off my fingers. I didn't realize that he had taken his phone out until I was done and he showed me the video he took of me cleaning off my face. He then opened the group text from the friends he went to the football game with and told me they all wanted to take turns fucking me at the game in the stands as he sent the video to them. The response came quickly. "I knew she would be a good slut." "I'm glad the slut likes your cum I hope she likes mine" "she is hungry for black cum" "how many loads has she taken" "did she take your whole cock" he sends a text back "the slut's cunt took my whole cock the second it touched her cunt less than a minute after I walked into her house. She swallowed my cock and another BBC in the parking lot before dinner and then swallowed some more in a couple glory holes after dinner. I shoved my cock down her throat to shoot her dessert straight into her belly. Next time I visit her all of yall better be here because she is a bbc slut and will do anything I tell her for my bbc."

As much as I wanted more, I also knew I needed some sleep for whatever he had in store for the next day. He put the egg back inside me, handcuffed me again, and then pulled a ball gag out of his bag and put it on me. I was starting to wonder if I should have told him I like it rough but quickly realized telling him was the right thing because it meant he knew how to push me and make me cum as hard as I need to cum. He turned the egg on high and started getting himself ready for bed. Next thing I knew I was cumming again from the egg and was wondering if I would ever get any sleep. Once he was ready, he took the handcuffs off, untied my feet, and took the ball gag out but left the clamps on. He told me I would be sleeping with the clamps on and if any of them were off in the morning that there would be a price to pay. As we laid down in my bed, he told me my bed is as comfy as it looked and couldn't wait to fuck me in it.

Saturday cumming soon.

12