Weekend with Donovan Pt. 03

Story Info
My first weekend with Donovan cums to an end.
3.1k words
4.41
7.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up Sunday morning I felt the dread of knowing Donovan would be leaving that afternoon. He had told me ahead of time that he would need to be home before dinner. Rolling over in bed, I noticed Donovan was awake and stroking his hard cock. "Good morning slut, I was waiting for you to wake up so you could drink your breakfast." I was still half asleep, but I bent over and took his cock down my throat. "That's right slut, suck your breakfast from my balls." My mouth and throat were sore, but I didn't care, I wanted his cum inside me. I sucked his cock as hard as I could and then heard "get ready for your breakfast." With that I took his cock out of my throat because I wanted to taste his cum. As the first shot of cum hit my tongue I started to cum with him. After he finished and pulled his cock out of my mouth he laughed while saying "you cum every moment black cum touches your body this proves you were made to be a white slut for black cocks and pussies." I responded "I'm glad you finally showed me my place in this world as I white slut for black cum please don't make me wait 2 weeks for more black cum." He laughed again "I want you deprived of cock, so you are ready for 6 cocks in a row when me and my boys get here."

I put my robe on and headed to the kitchen asking him what he wanted for breakfast. He told me to cook him something and not to wear anything while I looked so I took off my robe. As someone who loves her pussy being eaten, I asked him if he wanted to eat my pussy for his breakfast. He responded "another time when my cum isn't still dripping from your pussy. If you are lucky, I'll eat it when I get here one time before I start fucking you but don't get your hopes up. I love fucking your cunt too much to not fuck it as soon as possible when I get here."

I made eggs, bacon, and pancakes. As I was finishing up and getting ready to bring everything to the table, I felt his hands on my hips. I spread my legs and bent over the counter allowing him to push his cock into my cunt. He reached around and started playing with my clit. "Oh fuck Donovan. Keep fucking me hard. Keep rubbing my clit. Oh fuck I'm going to squirt. Oh fuck don't stop." Just like that I squirted all of his cock and my kitchen floor. He didn't give me a chance to catch my breath and kept fucking me. "that's right slut take my cock right here in. Your cunt is about to get its breakfast." I came again as he shot his cum inside me.

He pulled out of me and went and sat at the table like nothing happened. I stood there for a few seconds trying to catch my breath when he said "sluts don't take breaks bring me my food." I quickly carried everything to the table and noticed the mess on my floor. His cum had dripped out of my cunt right onto the floor. As I pulled out a chair to sit down he put his hand on mine and said "you can't sit down until you clean up the mess you made on the floor. Get on your knees and clean up the mess."

I didn't need to be told twice and cleaned the floor as fast as I could. Once I was done I was able to sit down and eat finally. Once we were done, I got everything cleaned up while Donovan went into the living room and got on his phone. I didn't ask what he was doing but when I sat down he told me "I just ordered a strap on and asked the waitress from the bar if she wanted to use it on you. She told me she would love to fuck you with it while I fucked your throat." I responded "I can't wait to have my cunt owned by a black woman."

I started to sit down next to him and he stopped me to tell me "you still need to clean this dry cum off my cock so get back on your knees." I quickly had his soft cock back in my mouth to clean it but it was soon hard again and I was taking it down my throat again. I couldn't believe how quickly my gag reflex had adjusted to black cock's that weekend, maybe my throat knew it was only meant for black cocks and white dicks weren't allowed in it.

Donovan started watching TV like I wasn't bobbing up and down on his cock. He soon got a facetime call but before he answered he told me not to stop unless I was told to. I soon heard one of his boys as all of their voices were familiar to me now. They were causally talking about the basketball game they were going to be watching on tv that night before the conversation turned to me. I heard him say, "Don why didn't you find out in college that Emily, I mean the slut, was such a black cum slut? We could have all been fucking her every day of college passing her around like a joint." Donovan responded, "she's was such a stuck up bitch that I didn't think she would never think about a black cock much less being a slut for black cock. Maybe she was just covering up that deep down she knew she needed all the black cum in her because she didn't want everyone to know the slut she is." "Man Don, we are going to have to make up for all the times we couldn't pass her around at parties." "Bro, I know. She is so hungry for black cum look at her right now."

I made sure I was looking straight at the camera on his phone as he turned it around. There I was on my knees, sucking Donovan's cock like the slut I am while not caring his boy was watching me. Then I hear "keep your eyes on the phone so you can see what you are doing to me." He then moved his phone down and pulled his shorts down to show me is hard cock. I took Donovan's cock out of my throat and said "I can't wait to taste it while someone fuck's me and I can't wait for you to fuck me while I suck on another cock." "damn right slut, you better be ready for it."

Donovan grabbed my head with his other hand and pushed his cock down my throat again as he started groaning. I was still looking at the camera and could no longer see his black cock on the screen because he wanted to see me take Donovan's load. "that's right slut get ready for his cum in your throat. Such a good slut." Then I felt Donovan's cum hit my throat and I started to try and moan around his cock as I came again. "fuck Don, she really does cum the moment black cum touches her."

After he hung up, Donovan told me to go get the dildo that was still stuck to my dresser. When I got back to the living room, he told me to lay in the floor with my cunt facing him and to fuck myself until he told me to stop. I was so wet, the dildo had no issues getting shoved into my cunt. For the next hour, Donovan recorded me fucking myself. I lost count of the number of times I came. He finally put his phone down and walked outside telling me it wasn't time for me to stop. I don't know how long I laid on my living room floor but by the time Donovan told me I could stop, I could feel how wet the carpet was under my ass. He told me to get some wine and a couple glasses and join in him the backyard.

When I got outside and sat down, I asked "can I have your cock in my cunt again?" He didn't respond to me but stood up and walked over to me and slapped is cock on my face a few times before sitting back down. I know we had fucked a lot since Friday night, but I wanted to feel him cum in my cunt one last time before he had to go home. "Please, I will do anything for your cock, what do I need to do?"

Before responding he pulled out his phone and told me "I'm going to record you saying what you want me boys to do to you. If they approve, I will let you ride my cock again before I leave."

"Hi, it's Emily, I mean Donovan's white slut. I can't wait to see all of you next weekend. Donovan told me how you've been talking since the game about passing me around like the black cock slut I am and it turns me on to think about it. I want you to get here one at a time and space yourselves out getting here. I want Donovan here first so he can fuck my cunt first since it belongs to him. Then as each of you get here, I want you to shove your cock in my throat until you cum. The whole weekend my mouth, throat, and cunt will be yours to do what you want with. I hope to spend some time on my hands and knees being spit roasted. Donovan has made plans for the waitress from last night to cum over and some point so you all can watch me eat her pussy and he is bringing a strap on so she can fuck me too. I plan to be naked the whole time when are at my house so you will be able to have quick access to my cunt whenever it is empty. The only rule is, if I am sleeping you must wake me up before putting your cock in me. If we go out anywhere, I will wear skirts or dresses with nothing underneath so you can play with me how you wish in public or the car. You can cum in me or on me, but I do want to taste your cum at least once. I will squirt if you play with my clit while you fuck me, but I've also squirted without my clit being touched from the feeling of black cocks and the taste of black cum. I will clean my cum and your cum off your cock anytime you want, even if it has dried. I will clean cum off of anywhere in my house you tell me to. I will shower before you arrive and not again until after you leave unless you want me to. I love to be choked and spanked and can cum from either. I am a white slut made for black cocks and I can't wait to cum on your cock. I know next weekend will be the first time Donovan shares me with you and he has already told me each of you will be able to share me with whoever you want to after that weekend."

Donovan sent the video and waited for the responses. While waiting for responses he let me sit on his lap but told me I wasn't allowed to have his cock in my cunt yet. Sitting on his lap feeling his cock starting to harden between my legs made me start dripped. When he felt my juices land on his cock he laughed saying "you really are a slut for black cock. My boys will be the first of my black cocks I share you with. They will be able to share you with anyone they want too. And 2 of them live in your neighborhood." I came from the thought of being able to get black cock every day and then the texts came in.

"she really does want to be fucked as much as possible." "will she really clean up cum from anywhere." "can we try to fit 2 cocks in her cunt?" "she didn't mention being fisted but I want to see her take my fist, bitch better be ready." "can't wait to see her be owned by a black woman" "I am going to fuck her while she is pressed against the front window." "we need to record it and make money off this slut." "can't believe such a slut lives a street away from me." "slut was made to please black cock and pussy." "those titties are going to bounce so good while she rides me." "I can't wait to see her ass jiggle when I spank her as I fuck her." "we need before and after pictures." "one day I'll make her suck my wife's pussy while I fuck her, my wife enjoys white sluts as much as I do." "bitch better be ready."

The texts kept cumming but I stopped looking and turned to Donovan and begged him to let me ride his cock again. He told me the only way I could ride him again is if he did a group Facetime call so they could see my cunt riding his cock. I told him "lets show them what is waiting for them."

Once they were on the call, he held his phone in front of my cunt and told me I could sink down on his cock. I started riding his cock like the world was ending thankful my neighbors couldn't see into my backyard but knowing I wouldn't care if they could.

"fuck man her pussy was already soaked." "I can't wait to get a video of her riding my cock."

And then without my clit being touched I started to squirt all of Donovan's hand and phone.

"fuck man it's like she is squirting on us." "how much can the bitch squirt" "I can't wait to feel her squirt over my cock."

Hearing them made me keep squirting. I don't know how long it took before I felt Donovan's hot cum hit me but I was cumming the whole time. Once he was done, he told me to slowly stand up. I did as I was told and didn't realize he moved his phone to be right under my cunt as his tip let left until I heard his boys. I had always been one to have multiple orgasms but Donovan brought this to a new level.

"fuck you came so much in her." "bitch was made for black cum." "lick his phone clean slut."

I did as I was told and got down and started licked his phone clean while I felt the rest of his cum drip down my legs. Not to disappoint, I scooped the cum off my legs and licked it out of my hand before he hung up the call.

After hanging up Donovan said, "it's shower time." As I climbed into the shower, I knew the weekend was coming to an end soon and I wasn't ready for him to leave. I stood under the water for a couple seconds before he joined me and told me I needed to wash him. I responded, "anything you wish sir." "About time you called me sir. Now started washing me."

As I washed his body, I paid extra attention to his cock and balls. I was on my knees from washing his legs and feet and I couldn't help myself I took his balls into my mouth for the first time. I hate sucking on balls but suddenly I wanted nothing more than to have his balls in my mouth. "About time my balls got washed by your tongue. You better plan to suck on my balls more next time but you gotta stop for today." After we got out of the shower, I decided to stay naked until he left just in case he wanted to fuck me one more time. I didn't even acknowledge that I was naked, which made me want him even more. I knew it was going to be a rough couple of weeks until I saw him again. I also knew I wanted him to fuck me in the shower at some point.

I begged him to stay proving my status as a white slut for black cock. Before he left he told me I had to put the ben wa balls in every day when I was at work and he wanted pictures from under my desk as proof multiple times a day. He told me to get some rest before he returned. As he walked out to the door, I asked "when will you bread me?" With a smile he responded, "next time you are fertile I will be the only one who fucks you because it will be my black baby for the first time but after that I don't care who breads you."

After he left, I looked at my calendar and realized I would take the last pill in my pack the day after him and his boys left my house so I knew I wouldn't need another pack. I texted him to let him know the week I would be fertile, and he told me he had a work trip that week and would be sending me flight info that night so I could join him. I made a note to talk to my boss in the morning about working remotely that week to give me something to do while Donovan was working.

I was exhausted and sore but still so horny. The thought of being bread by him and other black men down the road made me find the dildo and stick it on the side of the tub so I could ride it until dinner time. I have always felt like I couldn't get enough sex. Now I know a large part of that was not being with someone who could bring me to a new level in every way. But I also knew my body was built to handle a lot of sex every day and I would need to find multiple men to give me what I needed on a regular basis because I could tell Donovan was exhausted.