Weekend with the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Justin, James, and James' father get rough in the sauna.
1.9k words
4.38
16.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is an ALL-MALE chapter. All characters are over 18.*

After we returned from town - or what passed for it in this country backwater - James and I spent the afternoon in the pool. Neither of us spoke about what had happened the night before, nor did I mention what I had seen when I went back for my phone. We simply enjoyed the time together, splashing each other, pushing each other under the water, and soaking up the sun.

As the sun and temperature began to drop, James suggested we take a sauna. I had seen the building when we first arrived; it had the same log cabin façade as the rest of the property and looked like it had been built in the eighties. The building abutted the pool and the sauna itself was accessed through a small changing room. James pushed open the slider door and, after closing it behind us, we peeled off our bathing shorts. Briefly, the two of us were naked, our cocks less than impressive specimens after an hour or two in the water. We both wrapped white towels around our waists and entered the steamy chamber.

We were surprised to find Guy there. He must have slipped in while we were grabassing in the pool. He was leaning back, his muscular arms stretched along the back of the bench that lined the walls of the small space. His lean legs were stretched straight out and crossed at the ankles. Beads of sweat formed at his salt and pepper hairline. His body was lean and tanned, with a fine patch of grey hair on his chest. Unconsciously my eyes drifted to the bulge clearly outlined beneath the soaked towel draped across his thighs, before I caught myself. This was my friend's father!

"Hello, boys!" Smile lines around his eyes deepened as he greeted us.

"Hey, Dad." James sat on the bench next to his father, inside his outstretched arm. I hopped up on the bench opposite, facing them. "Nice afternoon for a soak."

We sat in silence for a while as the steam and our body temperatures rose. A thin sheen of perspiration formed on my chest and limbs, my towel became heavy with moisture on my legs. James closed his eyes as he relaxed in the warmth. Guy sighed and tossed his head back. Unconsciously or not, he brushed his free forearm against the towel sitting on his thighs and it fell to the floor.

This time, I was not so subtle with my gaze. A lump formed in my throat and I swallowed with difficulty. It couldn't be said that Guy had a beautiful cock. It was manly, rugged and fucking sexy. Even soft, I could tell he was big. His shaft was thick, veiny, and brown, with a large, purple circumcized head. It sat above a pair of heavy, meaty balls and below a thicket of dark pubic hair. Guy didn't trim, shave, or "manscape" like James and me. Guy was a real man. Unable to take my eyes off Guy's cock, I could feel my erection tenting the wet towel around my waist.

"Like what you see?"

Guy was grinning and looking directly at me. I could feel myself reddening, embarrassed by my blatant voyeurism. James opened his eyes. "Jeez, Dad. Keep it in your towel."

"Ha!" Guy laughed, "You love it! You always have."

Already inside his arm, he gripped his son in a playful headlock and pulled him down towards his crotch.

"Dad! For fuck's sake ... let go!"

James struggled briefly and half-heartedly, before yielding to the stronger man. With both hands, Guy forced James' grimacing face into contact with his crotch before releasing him slightly. My eyes struggled to process what happened next. James voluntarily lowered his mouth to Guy's cock, taking his father's thick, purple glans between his lips.

"What the fuck," I said flatly, shocked.

"I guess James didn't tell you about this?" said Guy, once again stretching his arms along the back of the bench. "When James came out to me as bisexual, he was so nervous. He thought I was a man's man; that I would disapprove. He was relieved to find out that I was a man's man ... of sorts." Guy chuckled. "I've been fucking men since college. Sue's always known, of course. I think that's one of the things that attracted her to me."

As he spoke, I watched Guy's cock get harder and harder in James' mouth as he massaged his father's balls. Once it was fully erect - a fat nine inches- James' hand moved up to Guy's shaft and began to stroke it.

"Oh, yeah ... that's a good boy ... So once James learned that I was the same, he'd ask advice about men, technique, and such. By the way, Justin ... you're welcome.' He grinned. 'And you know what happens once horny guys start with the sex talk. One thing led to another, and here we are. Isn't that right, son?"

"Mmm-hmmph ..." from James, his mouth full.

I nodded silently. This explained why James was such a freak ... and such an enthusiastic bottom. His lips never leaving his father's cock, James moved from the seat next to Guy and dropped to his knees, directly in front of him.

Guy's gaze dropped to my pitched towel. "And it looks like you're not too shocked to see your boyfriend suck his dad's cock. How about you whip off that towel and help get him ready for me?"

I grinned. "Like you said ... this is what happens when guys get horny."

"Fair warning," he said, "I can get a little rough."

"I'm game," I replied, pulling the towel from my waist, and letting my obvious erection spring free. Naked, I dropped to my knees behind James, and lifted his towel over his ass like a skirt. Placing two hands on his slippery buttocks, I spread them, exposing his crinkled, hairless asshole. I lowered my mouth to the cleft of his ass and ran my tongue down to his puckered sphincter, the thin sheen of moisture that covered every inch of our bodies easing the way. My tongue stopped at his anus and flicked up and down. I savored its sweaty, musty taste to the sound of James' muffled moans.

I applied more pressure with my hands and spread his cheeks further apart, gaping his asshole a little. Holding my jaw rigid, I fucked the small hole with my tongue, pushing it in and out.

"That's it, Justin," Guy growled over the sloppy, wet noises of his son sucking his cock. "Tongue-fuck his ass."

I withdrew my tongue and replaced it with a finger. Then two. Then three. James' asshole was accommodating at the best of times, but loosened by the steam, and lubricated by condensation, sweat, and saliva, my digits penetrated easily.

"He's ready," I said.

"Great," said Guy, pushing James' head off him. "Here's what I want you to do. Lie on your back, Justin. Son, mount his cock, facing him."

I did as Guy instructed, laying back on the hard, slippery, wooden slats, holding my erect cock vertical. James squatted over me, facing my head, and lowered his ass to my cock. I slid into him easily. Of course, I had fucked James many times before but, due to the heat and moisture of the sauna, never so easily. Balancing on the balls of his feet, James lowered and raised himself on my cock, his own semi-hard member swaying between his thighs.

Guy stepped behind his son and pushed him roughly forward. James quickly adjusted, getting off his feet and shifting to his knees. He lowered his chest and spread his thighs wide so that our bodies were pressed together. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach. His face inches from mine, I met his mouth, our tongues wrestling, our stubble scraping, my cock buried in his asshole.

"Yeah, that's hot," rumbled Guy.

Guy firmly gripped the back of his son's neck and I could feel Guy's thick, meaty cock rubbing back and forth along the cleft of James' ass. Guy's grip tightened, then I felt the underside of his glans press against the underside of my shaft. And then push into his son's asshole.

James' face contorted. "Ahhhhhh!" he gasped and inhaled sharply between his teeth.

The tip of Guy's cock pressed hard against my shaft as he started to squeeze it into James' ass to join mine. "You can take it," he snarled. I pushed my hips downwards in anticipation of the next thrust and as I pushed in, Guy pushed with me.

"UUUUUUGGGHHH!!" James cried. His face was scarlet, veins bulging from his neck, his watering eyes were squeezed tightly shut. Guy's fat cock was now pressed hard against mine inside James' ass, and we fucked him in unison.

It seemed strange that Guy had been so loud and expressive with Sue, but was so intense and focused with James. But what I had seen and experienced in the last twenty-four hours overwhelmed me: Frances sucking her brother's cock; James fucking his sister; Sue and her daughter licking each other out. Now I was DPing James with his father. My hips started to buck uncontrollably, my ass slapping against the wet wooden slats. "AAAAAHHHH!! ... FUCK, JUSTIN!!" James screamed, as I punished him further.

I moaned loudly and came, hard, deep in James' asshole, my cock pressed tightly against his father's. I held James in place by his hips for a moment, panting, recovering. My eyes were closed, but I could hear James whimpering on top of me. Guy roughly pushed his son off our cocks and James collapsed face-down on the slippery slats next to me. Guy stood and took his thick cock in his hand. "How about you get on your knees and finish me off, Justin?"

With some effort, I pushed myself off the floor and got to my knees, my drained semi-erection brushing against my sweaty thighs. I raised my heavy head and gripped Guy's thick shaft with my right hand and cupped his heavy, hairy balls with my left. I lowered my lips to the bulbous head of his cock, and took a mouthful of the nasty mix of my cum, Guy's precum, and the musk of James' ass. My lips moved slowly up and down Guy's shaft, and then progressively faster, my mouth making wet, sloppy sounds as they did. I let go of Guy's cock and placed my hands on his hips. He placed his on the back of my head, and began to painfully fuck my mouth, bucking his hips violently as he pulled my head into him. Guy's heavy, hard cock pounded the back of my throat, pushing deeper still. My eyes watered, I gagged loudly, and my fingertips dug into his hips, but he continued to hold my head in place. "Take it ... take it ..." he rasped.

He released me and I gasped raggedly, before coughing, his slick, hard dick still inches from my face. He waited for me to finish, then said, "Stick out your tongue."

I did so, dutifully, breathing heavily though my nose, tears streaming down my cheeks. Guy jerked his cock a couple of times and then placed the tip on my tongue. A wave of warm, salty stickiness coated my tongue and filled my mouth. "Oh, yesss ..." Guy hissed. He withdrew his cock from my mouth and slapped it against my cheek, half shaking, half wiping the remaining cum from his tip.

Picking up a clean towel, he wrapped it around his waist. "See you boys for dinner," he said as he left the sauna. I slumped down next to my friend, still lying on the floor in the fetal position - both of us exquisitely bruised, broken, and humiliated. Lying there, I recalled Guy's words: 'I can get a little rough.' Fuck.