All Comments on 'Weekend Wives'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguy4 months ago

GREAT Awesome There better be more. I see a long history for this.

pepepilotpepepilot4 months ago

A new believable story to a subject that has been beat to death for years. Thank you for a 5 star story!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

snarbozsnarboz4 months ago

Great story. Another version is if one of the guys backed out.....

CamelmothCamelmoth4 months ago

Great story, didn't want it to end. More would be nice.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

Great story. would love to hear more of each couples weekend even if it at the Thursdays card game. More weekend visit I mean each girl needs to be with each man right? 5 stars

d0br0d0br04 months ago

Fantastic story. Absolutely loved this. I'm sure all readers are anticipating the sequel. Well done.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn4 months ago

This has the potential to be quite an interesting series of stories. That, of course, assumes you would *want* to write more about these 4 couples. 👏 well done.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Well done ... well done, indeed!

I would love to read more about these 4 couples - excellent setup and follow through.

DaveK7DaveK74 months ago
Great -- Five stars!

I can see at least three more chapters, each focusing on a different couple during the weekend, and a final chapter set at the wives' get-together a month later. One question though -- why isn't this in "Loving Wives?" (I see that's even the only tag for the story). -- Dave K7.

P.S. An interesting angle for one or two of the additional chapters might be if one member of one of the weekend couples was (and the other wasn't) into oral and/or anal, and how that affected the weekend.

DrShankensteinDrShankenstein4 months ago

I don't have a problem with the arrangement, but find it totally unbelievable. At least one (if not more) of the men would be so incensed by the manipulation as to override his biological programing and refuse.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good and interesting story. I agree with the other posters, in that there are more stories in the series needed. The other versions of the "first time," and more about the next rounds. Again very good story.

lovingcouplelovingcouple4 months ago

Please add to this story. Wonderful development. Looking forward to additional chapters. It will not disappoint.

Pooter4FunPooter4Fun4 months ago

Fantastic story! Unique premise

KlitomaticKlitomatic4 months ago

Very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So all Four of these women went to cheat on their husbands, behind their backs. Thinking , I suppose, that Four wrongs made a it right.

Where is the husband that says to his 'weekend wife', " I don't believe you don't know where she is, call my wife and tell her I go for divorce if she does it"

ReadyOneReadyOne4 months ago

Try being wing women. The objective is to give your man time and opportunity to flirt. No non-married couple is going to be pushed into the pantry with a guard on the door.

Instead, help opportunities arise for another to spend time with your spouse. Don't watch hubby like a hawk. Take the other woman off in manor obvious to all which gives the time to flirt knowing that neither spouse will be rushing in to break things up.

When positions change so that you get to spend time flirting, really flirt. Flash them. Be overtly suggestive. Tell them what they should try with their spouse (based on prior conversation with their spouse) so to try and prime the pump.

Try to help the spouses have a hard core encounter when they get home. Of course, your female buddies will be trying the same for you and your spouse.

As long as it seems "natural" not pre-planned, your group of women can help each other add some spice.

ReadyOneReadyOne4 months ago

Save the swapping for much later, when everyone is in the the douldrums again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice idea, well executed.

UtilityCurveUtilityCurve4 months ago

I should be angry: This is the VERY story I intended to write.

I am not; it is excellent.

To the critics who say it is "unrealistic," I say if erotica must be realistic to arouse or titillate, the erotic lives in a small fenced-in yard. Hardly worth engaging. The erotic is beyond the quotidian; if it simply mirrors your or my reality, what's the point?

I encourage (aw hell, I BEG @wajawiii) to continue the story. In the meantime, I will stew in that I cannot give this SEVEN stars, my highest praise ever (despite my envy that [s]he beat me to the "publisher").

P.S., it really isn't as implausible as you think. That's all I will say.

And @wajawiii, if you are under say 50 or so, you may be unfamiliar with the "key party," which was a historical antecedent to this sort of behavior. You may want to read up on it. Part of me is surprised that it didn't make at least a small comeback in the mid to late 1980's as a response to the AIDS crisis among LS experimenters, but that's boozy cocktail party talk.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4u3 months ago

Very clever, erotic and surprisingly realistic. Thanks for writing and for sharing your talent with us.

olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

enjoyed this fantasy tale,,well written, well paced,,the way life should be,,a weekday wife and a weekend wife!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, definitely worth five stars.

longrider9longrider93 months ago

Excellent!!! I hope that you continue this story.

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 month ago

Five fantastic stars from me. I'm delighted to find that the story is a recent addition because that means we might get further chapters. Great character build up and I hope a variation in sex practices. So many ways this could go. Many thanks for writing. I also took the chance to bookmark several of your other stories. I may be tempted to skip work this week and get some serious reading done.

jjfronjjfronabout 1 month ago

You tell a great story. How about a sequel involving the other two wives? Well done!

BUSHY01BUSHY0115 days ago

Must do sequel one of the best on site

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Please write the next part soon as I loved it ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous