Valentine Swap

Story Info
Should we swap with our new neighbors??
3.3k words
4.41
34.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We (Jim/Gail); moved in the third week of January, construction finally completed.

The simplest description of me; I'm often asked for autographs, being mistaken for the celebrity Sophie Turner (Jonas). Although there are several differences, she's 27, 5'9" I'm 25, 5'7" her figure is 34-24-34, mine is 36-23-34, she's a blonde with blue eyes, I'm a green-eyed, coppery/redhead.

Jim's 26, an athletic 5'9" thick, jet black, wavy hair, a young Alec Baldwin. He's a Phys Ed teacher & coach at the local high school. I'm a certified personal trainer.

It's the last weekend of January & we're comfortably settled into our newly built dream condo in the burbs.

Our neighbors, Ray/Ida, invited us for supper and cards. It was a lively, spirited, fun verbal banter, while enjoying a great chicken stir fry. Ida's 24, a petite blonde, she could be Dakota & Elle Fanning's sibling. She's only 5'3" although her figure is stunning, 34-24-33. She has a nursing degree, works part time.

Ray's 26, 5'7, muscular, dirty blonde, Matt Damon type. Working as a financial advisor at a large firm.

We lost all 3 games of Kaiser & were refilling our liquid libations and having a potty break.

"Dang you guys are kicking our butts, are you cheating?" Jim chuckles.

"Well, we've discussed it, maybe we should trade partners?" Ray raised his eyebrows & peered at Jim.

Stunned at the bold implication, we looked at one another.

"Uh what," Jim responded, rather bewildered at the sexual intended invitation.

"Well, I'd love to play with Gail and with Ida's luck, you could score, might be more fun." Ray smiled broadly at me.

"Wait, I want to partner with Gail," Ida was quick to interrupt, "but Jim, you choose, I'm ok playing with you," Ida winked.

After several moments of awkward silence, sensing our uncomfortable apprehension; Ida added "Gals against the guys, she sits & starts shuffling. "C'mon Gail, we'll whoop them."

During the evenings conversation there were several connotations that could be construed as sexual invitations. We thanked them for a delightful, fun evening and left around 11pm.

"Were they hinting they want to swing; swap partners, or was it my imagination?" Jim asked as we walked home.

"I'm not sure hon, but I got the impression they were; when I was helping Ida get supper, she dropped several carnal compliments about my body.

"Ya, when Ray & I were chatting alone, Ray made comments; like, your sexy, you've got great tits, & a voluptuous body." We entered our place.

"Well Jim, he's not wrong" I wriggled my hips, shook my boobs.

"Ida has a great body too, and Ray certainly is in great shape." we're sitting on the edge of our bed.

"I am surprised." Jim rose to undress, stared at me wondering, "Gail, are you considering swapping?"

"Jim, I'm not suggesting anything. I simply commented they are an attractive couple." I rub the fine soft hair on his leg.

"Well, I've never considered swapping, we've always had great gratifying sex; I've never had wandering eyes. You're more than enough for me. I was nervous with their hints. If they do pursue swinging, how do we respond?" He sits and takes my hand.

"Was it an insinuation, or our misinterpretation; it may have been just an innocent choice of words." I snuggle his neck, "their comments were flattering." I run my fingers across his chest.

"Ok, let's go on the assumption, they want to swap. It's a big decision, will it hurt our relationship, or enhance our sex life?" Smiling I stood, undressing, doing a little tease, strip dance. "I'll have Ida over for coffee and find out if it was truly, an invite."

We made slow, intimate love, starting as cuddling, culminating in a simultaneous, strong orgasm, with me riding him like a cowgirl on one of those mechanical bulls in a bar, "yeeehaaawww!"

The next morning, after Jim leaves for work I invite Ida over.

"Ida, tell me about Ray & your relationship, how'd you meet, etc." I set both cups on the table and sit beside her.

"We met in college, partied a lot. Shortly after grad we went to Vegas, we spontaneously agreed to get married at an Elvis Chapel." She took a long drink; her voice was shaky. "He soon changed; I became his property; his lovemaking wasn't as tender; he was more forceful; I gave up asking for foreplay months ago." Her eyes teared up, "I don't remember the last time I didn't fake my orgasms." She sighed deeply, looked at me as if waiting for me to judge her confession. I placed my hand over hers, gave her an empathetic, acknowledging nod.

"Your turn?" She wrapped her fingers around her cup.

"Jim & I were high school sweethearts, Mom worked evenings, so after school until midnight most days we were alone together. We were great friends, you know the kind of friend that you try practicing how to kiss with; then we progressed, trying sex, exploring, experiencing, we taught each other about our bodies, and what, where & how to best stimulate each other. We became very proficient & had fantastic sex, totally satisfying each other." I took another drink.

"I went east for college, Ray stayed here. We both engaged in various relationships. The next summer, we were participants in a mutual friend's wedding party." I finished my coffee, "We both admitted, during every relationship, we judged our partner by evaluating them to our relationship prior to college. Ray stated, I was an overall 10 in all but 1 category, and everyone he'd been with, on his scale, some category's scored 8's, but 3's or 4's in other's. So, no one came close to measuring up to be as good as me." I felt it was past coffee time & got a bottle of wine from the fridge, poured 2 glasses, "I was very curious and asked what category I was lacking. I'll never forget his exact words; 'our relationship.'

Then he kissed my hand, looked into my eyes, 'you aren't my wife, I set you free to attend college; hoping you'd return, at that time I loved you so much, I was willing to be a bachelor forever, if you found happiness with another.'

I was tearing up, but continued, "The following week we got married at city hall." We clinked our wineglasses. Smiling at one another, acknowledging our new bond.

"Ida, I need to know, were you guys hinting at us swapping when we were over?"

"Yes," Ida lowered her head, & spoke softly, "that was my doing, I'm not getting satisfied by Ray, I fantasize, and masturbate most days. I requested; I wanted an open relationship." She took a rather big gulp of wine. "I'm considering an illicit affair or getting a divorce." She finishes her wine, looks at me for a response. I simply smile & nod.

"It excites us both when we discuss sex with others. We've never had the opportunity until we met you. Unsure how to initiate an encounter, we tried hinting, hoping you would accept."

"Well, we got the hint, we did discuss it & haven't yet made up our minds, either way. I invited you over today to find out if it was in fact an invitation, and hopefully find out your intentions, to assist us in a decision." I refill our glasses. "We find you both attractive, our concern is what it will do to our intimacy; we have great sex several times a week; & concerned swapping may affect our relationship."

"If you say no, it's ok; I've searched some online hook-up sites. I need to get well fucked, some gratifying sex, I need orgasms other than masturbation." She finishes her wine, "Gail, I've never been with another woman & I'm extremely curious." She helps herself, refills her glass, emptying the bottle. "I'm drawn to lesbian hook-ups, I'm chatting with 2 single females, and 3 couples with curious wives."

"But I need to ask, would you consider a threesome, including Jim, or a secret liaison with me, and not tell him? Have you ever been with another gal?" She gazes into my eyes as she sips.

"My last day at college, at an after-grad party, my car was packed to move home. I arranged to sleepover with 2 girls hosting the party, who lived off campus. It was a great party, wild, I got well wasted, weed and wine coolers. I woke up naked, between the hosts, one spooning me from behind, her arm around me, hand on my left boob, the other gal was in front of me, my right boob mashed against her left tit, her hand on my waist. It was a thrilling sensation, I couldn't recall us doing anything, but the thought of what likely transpired, stirred my emotions, and I became quite aroused. As I stirred, they woke up, I was staring into her gorgeous blue eyes, she winked and kissed me passionately, tenderly, her tongue swirled around mine. It was thrilling to feel another girl's wet lips, I was tingling all over with sensory pleasures when our tongues began stroking and caressing, it felt so natural, I got wet & wanted more. Their experience in same sex seduction was obvious, I succumbed, 4 hands 2 mouths, they ravished me, built me to a frenzy and I was quickly heading towards an overwhelming orgasm. I have no idea how many climaxes I had that morning. I fantasize about that thrill often."

"Oh, my gawd, you've got me so horny; will you please join me?" Ida has one hand under her blouse the other in her crotch.

"Sorry Ida, I do want too, but not today, not without Jim's approval; we need to talk some more, this is all new to us."

"Ok, well, I guess, I gotta go get myself off." She quickly leaves.

That evening, I share our morning coffee discourse with Jim, our conversation was mainly focused on Ida's lack of sexual satisfaction, and her desire for a lesbian liaison.

"Ok well, it's proper we invite them over for an evening soon." I suggest.

"We need to decide how & if we proceed."

"I'm not comfortable with swapping sweety," We're in bed, laying on our sides facing one another,

"I'm not possessive, I am a bit jealous, I know what I have, and I'm apprehensive about sharing you with another;"

Jim brushes my hair over my shoulder, lovingly caresses my cheek. "Especially since Ida shared, he's not gentle, or considerate." He kisses me intimately with a hug. "I understand your lesbian desires, you had that great experience at college and I'm somewhat comfortable with you exploring same sex activity with Ida, if you're considering that."

"Yes, I too am reluctant to be with Ray, I admit I've fantasized about being with Ida, I could have today, she asked to, but I wouldn't without your approval, and I'd prefer if we participate in a threesome."

"Ok, I think I'd like that, she's got a great body, nearly as sexy as you, so we're in agreement?" He hugs me, a quick kiss. "How should we proceed?"

"Yes, but first, I'm extremely horny, to horny to talk, I'm excited you agreed to expand our relationship." I wrap my fingers around his penis, we open mouth kiss. As his cock is hardening, I twist and flick his nipples, nibbling down his abs. I deep throat him. I'm surprised at how quickly his fingers cause my orgasm, almost simultaneously, I swallow his hot, salty, creamy jism.

That weekend we have we are finishing a pasta meal with Ray & Ida. Jim tops off everyone's wine & announces.

"After much discussion, & careful consideration, we fear swapping may jeopardize our marriage. At this time, we're very happy in our monogamist relationship." He lifts his glass to Ray, "We hope we can remain friends, without benefits." He chuckles, clinking his glass with Ray.

"Damn, I was really anticipating getting into Gail's pants."

Ray sounded dejected, very melancholic.

"Awww," Ida added "I too was craving a decent fuck."

"Well, you guys get the cards ready, Ida & I will clean up in here." I rise and grab some dishes.

While Ida's bent over stacking the dishwasher, I run my hand between her legs. Barely above a whisper, "Jim's ok with us hooking up; & agreed to a threesome, but without Ray." She turned, with the largest smile, wrapped her arms around me. "Oh, that's exciting." She continued; "I got my divorce paper's today."

She kisses me, "Do we have to play cards, I'm so horny, can we just tell Ray to get the fuck out, I am divorcing him."

"It's Valentine's Day tomorrow, I have a plan."

I share my idea; Ida was in full agreement.

FEB 14

I kiss Jim, "happy valentine's day sweetheart, please wait here while I prepare your present." I skip out of the room, then reaching back smack my naked ass, wriggling, knowing he's watching.

When we enter the bedroom, Ida's in front, my hands on her hips. She's wearing a Valentine; a red satin one piece suit in the shape of a heart. The heart is trimmed with white fuzzy fur. The top curved over her bulging boobs, then the sides V to her camel toe crotch gap. Red silk stockings make her shapely legs shine. Jim's eyes are like saucers, some of which, I hope, is from my attire; a see through, black lace, 2-piece, with tiny red hearts, a red garter with black fishnets, we're both wearing red stilettos.

Standing just inside the room, we begin necking, passionately, for several minutes we tease each other, open mouth, lip sucking, face licking, ear nibbling passion, finger fondling.

I lift Ida's hand and twirl her; she pirouettes like a ballerina for Jim's pleasure. We slowly remove each other's lingerie, retaining the stockings, as we kiss and caress. We lay crossways at the foot of the bed, exchange slow foreplay, kissing, fondling, teasingly caressing each other's upper body, arousing for us, an intentional show for Jim.

My intent is to slowly savor this salacious, sizzling sexpot, to evoke multiple orgasms over the next couple hours. Escalating her to extreme arousal, delivering a tremendous lust filled lesbian experience, one she'll recall whenever she is with, or fantasizes being with another woman. A Valentine memory embedded in her memory for eternity.

Ida's audible encouragement, the murmuring oooos & aaahhs, sighs, her moaning becoming virtually incessant. I move lower, as she yawns her legs, anticipating the imminent fruition of many years of fantasizing a woman eating her.

I've always been aroused by the feel of silk against my flesh, this is the first time I've felt it against my cheek; I rub my face against the smooth material like a cat. My tongue trails along the upper edge of her stockings, lightly caressing the smooth flesh of her upper thighs. Licking the crease where her thigh & pubic area meet, I follow the garter strap to the top, then down the other side, returning to the stocking hem, moving gingerly toward her puffy pubic mound. Her feminine scent is musky, erotic, I felt an animalistic urge to rapidly ravish her, to devour this delicious delight. I fought that selfish thought, I was doing this primarily for her pleasure, mine would be automatic. My tongue dipped and swirled over & between her slick folds, with a teasing promise of what was to come. Slight touches, my fingertips roam upward, finding her nipples, I pinch delicately and roll the firm little nubs; my flat tongue grazing the inner smooth, slick surface of her wet labia lips, up to the clit. Slowly, with a tender, tantalizing touch, circling the tiny nub, my tongue teases, pressing gently, massages the hood of her clit sending intense electricity sensations throughout her wriggling, writhing body. Her fingers comb through my hair, a louder groan of pleasure. She's ready to explode, so I cautiously move away as I want to keep her escalating.

My tongue is working purposefully, lapping, to collect every last drop of that delectable juice oozing from her cunt. She is moaning constantly now, her climax building, steadily approaching. I swirl around the soft, fleshy lips, sucking them into my mouth, tantalizing the ridge of them with my tongue inside my mouth.

My fingernails graze down her abdomen, leaving slight red trails; joining the genital stimulation party; my left finger and thumb, squeeze her clit, with a steady, pulsating rhythm. My right 2 fingers slipping freely into her sopping cunt; curl up to massage the spot most lovers never locate or are in too much of a rush to bother. The additional sensations created inside her, explodes into a flood of ecstatic, sensory pleasure, radiating out through every pore in her body. Her body arches upward to me. Muscles tensing, spasming, as her orgasm overpowers her. She squeals; a high pitch, loud squeak type noise, I would think quite hard to reproduce voluntarily. She was trembling, twitching from the intensity of the orgasm. I have no intention of stopping; this will be the first of many. I persist, my fingertips tapping on her g spot, my tongue, fingers & lips alternately toying with her clit; keeping her in the throes of a tumultuous multiple, during which I maneuver into a 69, rolling over so she is on top.

I remain fingering her, but now I focus on her dark skin of the anal star, rimming her, my tongue circling, lightly gliding over the wrinkled skin. My fingers spreading, squeezing her soft buns. My right forefinger delicately probes the tight orifice. With a few hand gestures, I get Jim to retrieve the bottle of lube from my nightstand. I squeeze out a dribble between her buttocks, and I smear it on the wrinkled brown skin. Poking my forefinger past her sphincter gets the response of a sigh and push back, signaling approval to continue. My left thumb invades her anal channel, plunging & twisting. My right-hand tugs on Jim's erection. He moves behind Ida; I guide his rigid rod to Ida's butthole. Prudent, he holds his coned head against the opening, not forcing, he waits, placing his hands on her waist, Ida pushes back, permitting his bulbous head to pop in. Cautiously pausing, allowing her muscle to adjust before pushing back again. Jim slowly shoves the remainder of his engorged solid shaft into her, only stopping when his pubic bone squashes her cheeks. Ida squealed, another eerie sound, her butt muscles clench, the invasion induces another convulsing orgasm.

The sight of my husband's glistening cock entering my new friend's backside is enormously exciting, an unstoppable crescendo of quivers takes over & I cum, loud & proud. I twerk my hips in unison with Ida's fingers and mouth. Gawd, it's glorious; I bask in the euphoria for several moments. When I regain some assemblance of rational thought; Jim is grasping Ida's outer glutes, while furiously thrusting in and out of her ass. His balls smacking against my forehead, I put my tongue to the underside of his shaft as it plunges. He slows, drawing back lethargically, before he drives his cock unhurriedly into her again, savoring the feel of her hot, tight, silky tunnel milking his manhood, her sphincter muscle flexing around his substantial girth. I was astounded at how sexually aroused I was viewing this debaucherous fornication, & I was sharing this stimulating, sensational sodomizing action with my husband.

At that very moment Jim emits an animalistic grunt, he holds motionless, deep inside Ida, I watch his cock pulse, knowing he's spurting his jism into Ida's tight, hot anus. I climax simultaneously with Ida, both our bodies shivering, as we call out our erotic pleasure. The clenching of Ida's buttocks and our loud verbal proclamation was followed closely by Jim's loud sigh.

"Fabulous, fucking fantastic," Ida announced, Jim made several slow thrust's before rolling aside. I maneuver to spoon Ida, as she and Jim embrace, intimately kissing.

"That's only phase 1," I nuzzle her neck, "we're going to DP each other with a strap-on, enjoy a little BDSM, we'll both receive squirting climaxes." I nibble her earlobe, roll her nipple "but there's no rush, we're neighbors, this is just the beginning of an ongoing relationship."