Weekend Work Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need another drink!" Mr Parkes declared, "anyone else?" Jay made the drinks while they shared out little gambling chips, shuffled cards, and lit cigarettes and cigars. Jay brought the drinks over and was placing a scotch on the coaster next to Mr Parkes when he suddenly put his arm around her waist and held her close to his side.

"Gentlemen," he announced, quieting the general chatter around the table, "I'm sure you are all curious who our little friend is? Well this is..." Mr Parkes and all the other men at the table stopped what they were doing and looked at Jay, who promptly blushed outrageously. Mr Parkes began to chuckle and gestured to Jays bright red face, "she does that a lot apparently, you just have to look at her and she turns scarlet," he laughed, then he laughed harder. "This," he said, obviously pleased with himself, "this is Scarlett, she is here to serve, she will do, whatever, you ask." The emphasis was on the word, WHATEVER and Scarlett suddenly realized she was panting. "Now, for example and in the interest of clarity," he went on, loving the sound of his own voice and the way his guests eyes burned into the young maid. "Scarlett,"he said and paused for effect.

"Y Yes Sir." she responded after a moments hesitation.

"Lift up your dress." He ordered, still holding her in place at his side, her thighs pressed against the round table. Scarlett looked at the faces of the men gathered around the table, every one of them focused on her little white apron. "Yes Sir." she answered and began gathering the front of her skirt with her fingers, pulling it from between the table and her thighs first, then she held the smooth heavy material up to her waist.

Her audience hissed, sighed, swore and blew out lungfuls of smoke in unison as her stoking tops, smooth bare thighs, suspender belt and little satin ball came into view. Scarlett suddenly became very much aware of her clit as she stood exposing herself to the old men. It throbbed and she felt resistance, glancing down she realized her tight little satin ball was resting on top of the green cloth table top that her thighs were pressed against. She moved her hips upward and forward a little involuntarily, rubbing her panties on the soft green cloth, her clit throbbed again and she whimpered softly. "Oh fuck," she heard someone at the table said and suddenly Mr Parkes was pushing her away.

"Ahhem," he coughed, "now, umm go and get us some nibbles." he said and smacked her playfully on the bottom as Scarlett walked away, panting and smoothing her dress out as she left the room. She went to the kitchen, had another drink and returned a few minutes later with a small bowl of salted nuts. She stood between Mr Evans and Suneel, she never caught his last name. Before the bowl had even touched the table she felt a hand on the inside of her thigh, she bent forward slightly to place the bowl near the middle of the table and the hand moved upward, the fingers between her thighs the thumb pushing between her cheeks. She glanced to her left, Mr Evans had both his hands on the table and was looking at his cards. She looked to the right, Suneel was sat back slightly, one hand resting on his cards on the table, the other was between her thighs. Unsure what she should do now, she just stood there and let the stranger fondle her.

"Scarlett, get us some napkins," Mr Parkes ordered, "don't want to get the cards all greasy."

"Yes Sir," she gasped and dragged herself away from the Suneel's hand. This sort of thing went on for some time, Scarlett was constantly fetching things for the men sat at the table. They would call her over for every little thing, empty the ash tray, pick up a chip, and so on. Mr Bolt, due to his accent, had real trouble with her new name and kept calling her Scarlot, the others started doing it as well and her name was quickly shortened to Lotty. They were getting more and more obvious as the evening went on and, as the alcohol loosened them up, they began touching her. An arm round her waist, or holding her hand to start with. Suneel was the worst culprit, he started lifting her dress each time Lotty came close enough, and she could see him touching the front of his trousers all the time as he watched her.

"Come here Lotty," he called when she had been stood in her spot for just a minute.

"Yes Sir?" she asked arriving at his side. He grabbed her and pulled her down onto his lap. She sat sideways facing Mr Evans, who didn't look impressed. He was drinking coffee so was the only person in the room not, at least, a little tipsy. Lotty was feeling a bit giddy herself, and just a little peeved at her boss for setting her up like this, again. She put her arm around Suneel's shoulders and wriggled properly onto his lap. She could feel him hard against her bottom and his hand was quickly on her thigh, pushing up under her dress.

"Hey, stop distracting him," Mr Evans said suddenly, smacking Lotty playfully, yet quite hard, on the thigh, "come on Sunny, it's your bet," he continued.

"Yeah," Mr Parkes joined in from across the table "stop distracting my guests you naughty little thing" he shouted in a fake angry voice "get back on your spot!"

"Yes Sir," Lotty replied and pulled herself away from Suneel's roaming hands.

"I need a piss," Colin declared "where's your loo John," he asked.

"Lotty, show Colin where the bog is," Mr Parkes ordered.

"Yes Sir," she replied and held the lounge door open as the large gentleman swayed a little toward her. She walked down the hallway just ahead of him, then opened the bathroom door and stood back.

"Wait there," the fat old man said and went inside. She could hear him pissing, there was a lot of it, then it went quiet. Lotty was starting to wonder just what he was doing in there when Colin reappeared. She turned to head back to the lounge but the stranger caught hold of her arm.

"Will you really do anything I say?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Yes Sir" she replied looking him in the eye and feeling very naughty. He took hold of her other arm, griping them tight and pulling her close, then he leaned down and kissed her. Taken by surprise Lotty didn't react right away, but a moment later she turned her head a little to one side and returned the strangers kiss. He tasted of alcohol and smoke and very quickly his kisses became more eager and more physical. He held Lotty against the wall, his tongue exploring between her lips as he made little humming or moaning noises and his hand pushed forcefully up under her dress, groping and rubbing her bulging satin ball.

"Hey don't be uncool man," a low, lazy voice said from the end of the corridor, "get back to the table," Mr Bolt said approaching them in his usual slow swaying saunter. Colin released his grip and backed away giving Lotty a wink as he turned and headed to the lounge, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as he went. Lotty looked up at Mr Bolt, he had stopped in the hallway and was looking at her in a weird way. "Oh my god he has recognized me" she thought.

"You alright?" he asked, she nodded, "might wanna wash your face," he said waving a hand at the bathroom door. Lotty didn't know what he was talking about, but at a loss for what to say or do, she just followed his direction and went into the bathroom, her heels taping loudly on the hard tiles as she walked to the mirror by the sink. Her face was indeed a mess, her lipstick was smeared all over the place. She turned to get some toilet paper to wipe away the worst of it, and was shocked to find Henry stood behind her. She was even more shocked when he casually unzipped his fly and pulled out the biggest, floppiest, blackest cock she had ever seen. Lotty did a very poor job of pretending to clean her face, but couldn't take her eyes off Mr Bolt's huge cock as he took a piss. Then he shook it, waving it up and down for a while, longer than was really necessary.

"You can look all ya want," he said, starting to stroke his huge black dick in long slow motions and turning to face her and Lotty, who likewise turned and stared. "You can stroke it if ya want," he offered and Lotty edged closer nervously, reached out one small hand, and wrapped her delicate fingers around his long, thick, heavy shaft. She stroked it slowly, watching the collar of dark skin rolling back and forth around the pinkish head, her breathing getting short and her panties straining, she licked her lips.

"You wanna suck it?" he asked quietly, but he was so close and she was so engrossed, it still made Lotty flinch. "Mhmm," she whispered in reply, nodding her head just a little. "Later babe," he said, stepping away from Lotty slowly and pulling his long heavy dick from her hand. Somehow he managed to coax it back into his pants and left the room.

Lotty was trembling, she put her hand up under her skirt, touching her bulging satin panties gently with one finger, they were wet, her poor little clit had been hard and soft again so many times and she was now so so horny, she just wanted cock, anyone's cock would do. She dragged her trembling hand away and placed both her hands on the edge of the sink, panting, squirming her hips as she tried to calm down. She realized with a shock and just a little pride, that she had nearly cum just from holding another mans dick. It was a magnificent dick though.

A few minutes later she was back in her room applying a fresh layer of lipstick. She had gathered herself, calmed herself and was now ready to rejoin the men in the lounge, even though she had a large wet patch on the front of her panties. She thought about drying it, but didn't want to risk touching her clit.

"Where have you been, where's our drinks?" nearly all of them called, almost in unison, when Lotty walked back in. "Sorry Sirs," she apologized and set about making drinks.

"Not for me thanks," Mr Evans said, "I have to get going soon." Lotty looked at him confused, she had assumed they would be leaving together and it didn't seem the party was anywhere near over yet, but that said, she had no idea what time it was. "Some of us have work in the morning," he explained, "You're staying," he said seeing her confusion, "if you want to?" She didn't get the chance to answer though, as she set a drink on the table for Suneel, the dirty old man grabbed her again, pulling her onto his lap a little too exuberantly. Lotty hit the table pretty hard, shaking it and throwing all the chips and all the drinks across the soft green surface. People jumped to their feet, Mr Bolt just sat laughing, and Mr Parkes shouted. "Get a cloth, quick, quick."

Lotty trotted into the kitchen as fast as she could on her heels and returned with some towels to mop up the spilled drinks. The guys bickered over who had whose chips as she mopped up the mess.

"Now Lotty, come here," Mr Parkes demanded when things had calmed down. She knew she was in trouble and half scared half excited she walked over to the party host, playing the part and looking down at her toes. " I told you you would be punished," he said, grabbing the tall dining chair he had been sat on and spinning it around so the back of it was to the table of old men. "Palms on the seat," he ordered, pointing at the chair. Lotty stepped forward nervously, the top of the tall chair pressed into her tummy just above her panties. She bent forward slowly, her long shapely legs clamped together, the lacy hem of her dress rising higher and higher, revealing her stocking tops and bare thighs as she reached down and placed her open hands flat on the dark read leather seat pad. Her dress was flipped up, falling over her head and exposing her from her toes to her chest. Lotty's pale little bottom thrust up into the air, held high by the back of the chair, her stockings and suspenders framing it beautifully for all to see. The little white triangle of satin pointing the way for the thin white line that ran between her soft round cheeks. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

Lotty squealed as the first blows from someones open hand landed on her ass. Her dress covered her head so she couldn't see a thing. Everything had gone quiet in the room apart from her whimpering. A moment later, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. More blows landed on soft bare cheeks, her bottom throbbed and Lotty sobbed as one by one, the old men took turns teaching her not to be so clumsy. First Mr Parkes, then Mr Evans, next Colin got to his feet, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. He didn't hit Lotty as hard as the others, but kept going, again and again until Lotty kicked up one heel and squealed "Stop, stop," he returned to his seat, chuckling to himself.

Henry approached her now bright red bottom, and placed his hand gently on her cheek, cupping and caressing Lotty's hot ass he leaned forward and whispered into the folds of upturned dress, "Later babe," then gave her two little slaps, one on each cheek. Suneel was last, he had been rubbing his rock hard cock in his pants the whole time and was now desperate to fuck Lotty before his over excited dick made a mess of his trousers. He walked over to her folded over body and pushed his hand between her cheeks, his finger pressed against her tight little hole and wriggled it's way in, forcing her open as it drove inside. Lotty gasped, whimpering as his finger moved inside her. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he announced to the room, before pulling his finger from Lottys poor punished little ass and smacking it again and again.

Mr Evans took hold of Lotty's arm and lifted her upright, her dress was caught up around her chest as she turned and for a moment the group got a good look at her smooth flat tummy, shapely hips and wet bulging panties. Mr Evans tugged her dress back into place and Lotty stood shaking, sobbing and horny in front of the table full of now, also very horny, old men. She squirmed on the spot, breathing quickly, her bottom stinging, her humiliation complete and her body totally charged with sexual tension, she was ready to fuck everyone in the room. Mr Evans had kept hold of her arm and now used it to lead her away. She went with him willingly, his familiarity calming and comforting her a little. He walked her in silence back to the bedroom where he pushed her unceremoniously face first onto the big metal bed. Lotty lay still where she landed, she had a good idea what was coming next, and she wanted it, she longed for it. He grabbed the lube off the bedside cabinet and dropped his trousers. As his hand moved on his fat, gnarly cock, spreading the lube around as he flipped Lotty's dress high, exposing her hot red bottom again. He tugged her tiny little string down roughly, then he pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, moved close and pushed his big round cock head and stiff veiny shaft deep into her ass.

Lotty squealed as he entered her and began fucking her, she gripped the covers of the bed with her outstretched hands and thrust her cock hungry ass up for her boss to fuck, and he did, pounding her harder and faster than she had felt him before. He swore and grunted behind her as his orgasm grew quickly within him. Then his fat cock erupted in Lotty's hot little hole, throbbing and gushing as he filled the dirty little maid with his seed. Before he had even stopped spurting he pulled his dick out of her ass, his cum spitting onto the sluts hot cheeks before he turned her over, lifted her legs, and buried his cum dripping cock in her hot wet hole again. Lotty's poor torture clit stood upright, so so stiff and so excited. It glistened wet with the precum it had been dribbling for so long, her tight little sack nestled beneath it, smooth, pink and throbbing.

"They can't have this Jay," Mr Evans said, "they can have you, but not this." He took hold of her stiff clit and started to rub the tip gently with his fingers, driving his hips against her bottom and making his cum covered cock squirm in her ass. Jay moaned, looking up at her boss as he pleasured her slowly, she began to whimper, her orgasm rising, her hips shuddering, her thighs trembling. She closed her eyes, there was only her orgasm, the slow rhythmic rubbing on her clit, the big hard manhood inside her. She felt it build, letting it grow and grow until, at last, her orgasm burst, flowing from every part of her, through her tingling, pulsing clit and spraying across her dress, her face, her tummy and the bed covers. Again and again Lotty convulsed and her clit spurted, she gasped and moaned as she came so so hard and her boss watched her pleasure with his dick wedged firmly inside her. Panting and whimpering she lay still at last, flopped on the bed, here eyes closed in ecstasy and Mr Evans left the room with his pants round his thighs.

Lotty lay on the bed, half naked, her boss' cum dribbling from her ass, listening to the distant music from the room next door. She heard Mr Evans return to the lounge and the voices of the men grew louder, her passionate moans having muted them for a moment. A few minutes later Lotty picked up her panties and quickly dashed across the hall into the bathroom. She cleaned herself up, wiping her own cum off the dress, and his cum from her ass. Then slipped on her little satin string, tucked in her now squeaky clean little clit, checked herself in the mirror and returned to the bedroom to tidy up there. A little later she made her way back to the lounge, via the kitchen where she had another stiff drink.

Mr Evans was saying his goodbyes in the lounge doorway as she approached. He took her arm and lead her down the long dark hallway to the front door. They stepped out onto the landing and Lotty stopped the door closing behind them, she could feel the tension between her and Mr Evans, something was going on here that she didn't understand. The old man pressed the button to call the lift and the rattly old think ground into life, it seemed so loud in the quiet sleepy building. Lotty's boss turned and looked at her for a long moment, placing his large hands on her delicate shoulders.

"I want to take you home with me Jay," he said looking her in the eyes, she smiled, "but we both know that is never going to happen. I keep thinking we will take things too far, that I will take things too far, but you always surprise me. I didn't think anyone like you really existed, you are just a fantasy, this is the stuff of fantasy." She didn't know what to say, he seemed so earnest, so melancholy. "I know I have no right to ask, and that I started all this, but I don't want you to stay." Suddenly she was presented with the very real possibility of leaving. Mr Evans was asking her to go with him, she could grab her things and just go. She had thought about running earlier, scared of what was going to happen, of what she may discover about herself. But never really believed she could. Now she knew she could just walk away, she was shocked to find she really didn't want to. She raised one hand, her fingers caressing the old man's neck, her thumb stroking the whiskers on his chin and shook her head slowly.

Mr Evans didn't even try to hide his disappointment, "OK," he said looking up at the large dark door of Mr Parkes flat, "but be careful Jay," he continued "Jonny is the life and soul, but he is a user, he will take all you have and leave you with nothing." The lift arrived with a clunk and Mr Evans opened the door, "Good night Jay," he said, bending down and kissing her, "YOU have fun now, see you in a few hours," he said getting into the lift. The little box began it's noisy journey back down to the ground floor and Jay stood in the quiet of the landing, thinking about what she had been told.

There was a click sound behind her and Lotty turned, the door opposite was open again, and the little round faced man was watching her. "Hi," Lotty said quietly, he didn't answer, he just looked her up and down, "Hi," she said again, taking a step toward the strangers door, it closed with a secure sounding thud. She turned and headed back to the flat, pausing to look back at the neighbour's door before heading back to the lounge.