Weekend Work Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, here she is," Mr Parkes said as she entered the room "how about some drinks Lotty?" he asked like nothing had happened.

Yes Sir," she replied and made him, yet another, scotch. "Can I get anything else for you gentlemen?" Lotty asked the group, no one else seemed to need a drink, but Suneel beckoned her over. As she got close her pulled her down onto his lap again, a little more carefully this time, and pushed his little white goatee into her ear. "Can I fuck you Lotty?" he whispered.

"Yes Sir," she answered, feeling so dirty and horny, ready to go with another man already. She stood and reached back offering a hand to the horny old man. He got to his feet, and took her hand. "Deal me out for a bit," he called back gleefully as Lotty lead him from the lounge and into her bedroom. She turned as they entered the room and sank slowly to her knees before the stranger, smiling up at him as she unfastened his trousers, easing them and his boxer shorts down together. His stiff cock popped free, springing up into her face and Lotty gasped, giggling playfully. His big mushroom head was swollen and his shaft as stiff as if it were wood. His huge, saggy, hairy balls hung between his thighs and Lotty took hold tenderly, caressing them as she placed her soft wet lips on his fat cock head.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes," the old man panted as Lotty pulled gently on his huge sack, sliding her lips down over his massive head and sucking on his big lollipop shaped dick. Her mouth made little slurping noises as she sucked him, she couldn't help it, and when she pulled too far back his great big mushroom head made a POP sound as it left her mouth.

"Aaaargh, stop stop, or I'll cum," Suneel panted after just a few minutes, "I want to fuck you, I want your ass." Lotty got to her feet and turned to face the bed, the lube was still there, where her boss had left it, so she lifted up her dress and, making sure the old man could see, she slid her tiny little string to the floor. Then she gathered up her dress, holding it and the lube with one hand at her waist. She stuck her bottom out at Suneel and with the other hand she pushed the slippery gel between her red cheeks and into her slutty hole.

"Oh yeah, you want me to fuck you hard don't you?" Suneel said almost to himself, watching the youngster finger herself, then a bit louder, "tell me, tell me you want it, do you want me to fuck you hard?" Holding his cock impatiently as she displayed her ass for him.

"Yes Sir," Lotty whispered, turning her head and looking back over her shoulder. In the doorway, peeking around the large wardrobe and unnoticed by Suneel, was Colin. Lotty didn't seem to react, but inside she felt a thrill of excitement at being watched, she looked Colin in the eye and continued what she was doing, "Please fuck me Sir, please fuck me hard."

Suneel quickly moved in close behind her and pushed his rock hard cock between her cheeks, she bent forward, putting her hands onto the bed and his dick entered her slippery prestretched hole easily, she gasped as his fat head popped inside, then she moved her feet wide apart and Suneel began to fuck her. Lotty whimpered and moaned, her clit and little sack jiggling back and forth between her legs as he slammed his body against hers.

"Come on beg for it you little slut," Suneel panted as his hips slapped Lotty's red cheeks.

"aaah, aaaah, p please ffuck me S Sir," she gasped through her moans, "Oh yes... mmm so hard." Suddenly Suneel grunted, swore and pushed his dick as deep inside Lotty's hole as he could. It began throbbing and spurting but he kept on fucking. His cum filled her hole and his cock slid in and out again and again, making dirty sloppy sucking noises as his night long erection began to ease. At last he was finished, pulling his dick from her ass he stood panting and grinning with his pants around his ankles. Lotty quickly turned and dropped to he knees again, taking his soft cum smeared dick into her mouth and sucking every last drop from him. Out the corner of her eye she could see Colin, still spying on them, watching every last dirty moment.

"Mmmmm, oh thank you Sir," Lotty said, her slutty red lips oozing milky liquid, making a big show of enjoying the old mans cum, mainly for their voyeur's benefit. Until, at last, Suneel was satisfied and he pulled his shrunken dick away, tucking himself back in.

"You sick little whore," he said with a smirk on his face, clearly trying to get a rise out of Lotty.

"Thank you Sir" Lotty replied as he left the room. Colin was no where to be seen and Lotty now had a second man's cum to clean off her bottom and face. So she got to her feet, picked up her panties and turned to go to the bathroom. The large round frame of Colin filled the doorway, he had watched from the kitchen as Suneel left, then hurried in to see Lotty himself. Lotty stopped with a start, a little surprised by his entrance.

"Hi," she said, then remembered her role for the evening and corrected herself, "I mean, can I help you Sir?" He entered the room, forcing her to take a few steps back to make room for him, and he closed the bedroom door. Lotty waited patiently, she could feel a cool trickle of Suneel's cum on her inner thigh and she felt she should get to the bathroom somehow.

"I was just going to the," she began to explain, trying to get around the large man and go clean herself up. He held out an arm, blocking her path and guiding her back into the room and toward the dressing table.

"No stay." he said, apparently struggling for words.

"Y Yes Sir," Lotty said as she felt the edge of the dressing table against the backs of her thighs, she put her hands out onto the table behind her and leaned back on it as huge bulk of Colin loomed over her. His large hand came to rest on her thigh and slid slowly upward, lifting the hem of her dress, revealing her stocking top, bare thigh, tight round little sack and her smooth pale clit. He pushed the material off to one side and it fell on the table, leaving her exposed from her suspender belt down. Lotty began to breath more quickly as his hand returned to her pale slim body, his fingers gently tracing lines across her hips, her tummy and her thighs, touching and teasing her sack, making Lotty tingle all over and her clit get hard, throbbing as his hand brushed over it. At last his huge fist closed around her, his fingers squeezing and stroking as she squirmed on the table in his grip.

Lotty pulled a hand from behind her back, and slid it slowly across the front of his trousers. She could feel him hard inside, he felt so big. Her fingers touched him and caressed him through his trousers, making the fat old man sigh. She gently pawed at his fat dick, whimpering softly as he continued to stroke her clit. Lotty's fingers pulled on his fly dragging it down, eager to release him, then pushed inside his trousers, searching and pulling until, at last, his great big hooded cock popped free. They stroked each other slowly, tenderly, each enjoying the others attentions, breathing quickly and squirming just a little.

"What would you like to do?" Lotty asked in a breathless whisper. The old man just looked her up and down, drinking her in as he touched her. Lotty watched the thick fold of skin stretch and roll back off his fat pink cock head then cover it again, the little blob of foamy liquid gathering in it's folds, getting bigger and bigger. Suddenly he let go of her clit, and took hold of Lotty's dress. Colin pulled Lotty to her feet as he lifted her slinky black dress high in the air. She raised her arms and the stretchy dress lifted off easily and was cast aside. Colin sat down on the chair by the dressing table. Lotty stood before him in just her stockings and suspenders and he leaned forward, dipping his head down low, opening his mouth wide and taking all of her into his hot wet mouth.

"Uuuuugh," Lotty moaned, her knees going weak, she placed her hands behind her back on the dressing table again and held her hips forward as his mouth and fingers roamed up and down her pale skin, kissing, licking, nibbling and pulling on her. His mouth engulfed her clit again and she moaned, his finger pushed between her hot pink cheeks and slipped inside her dirty little cum filled hole. She moaned and whimpered, squirming in his arms as he enjoyed her pleasure.

Breathing heavily himself now, Collin started to tug at the waist of his trousers, unfastening them in a frenzy before dragging them down to his ankles. He wriggled his large frame to the edge of the chair,his fat thighs wide apart, his stiff, wet, hooded cock peeping from between his shirt and under his big round belly. He took hold of Lotty's waist, turning her back to him and as he leaned back in the chair her pulled her little pink bottom down onto his big fat cock.

Lotty sat down on him hard, whimpering as his thick tool drove inside her. Steadying herself on his broad thighs with her small hands, she began to squirm on him, moving her hips up and down on him, she fucked herself. Colin sat back and watched her ass bouncing up and down, groaning softly to himself as she moaned and squirmed on his fat dick. He tilted his hips up more, letting the hot little slut get as much of him inside her as possible. She sat down on him hard, again and again, her cheeks slapping on his thighs and belly as she rode his cock faster and faster.

He started to cum, but he didn't let on, he just pumped his seed into Lotty's hot little ass, watching it bounce on his cock the whole time, his juice leaking from her used and abused hole. Lotty felt him getting softer inside her, and she realized he had cum and stood up, his fat cum smeared dick flopping between his legs. She turned and quickly dropped to her knees, leaning forward and licking his cum from his big round belly, pushing her face into the folds between his broad thighs to suck the last of his orgasm from him.

Lotty looked up at Colin from the floor, he sat panting on the small chair watching. He smiled, still breathing heavily. "That, was amazing," he gasped "Sunny was right," he paused to breath and swallow, "you are a sick little slut, but I fucking love you." He heaved his massive bulk up off the chair and stood over Lotty as he tucked himself in and fastened his trousers. "I hope we can do this again sometime Lotty?" he asked, pausing in the doorway on his way out of the bedroom.

"Yes sir," she answered, sitting on the floor in her stockings, suspenders and little maids hat, her stiff clit poking from between her thighs. Colin winked at her and left, pulling the door closed behind him. Lotty got to her feet slowly, standing unsteadily on tired legs. She picked up her dress and tiny little string, not caring if anyone saw anymore, she headed into the hall on her way to the bathroom.

"Hey Lotty," a voice called from behind her in the hallway, she stopped and turned, Her arms by her sides, the crumpled dress in one hand, the thin strings of her panties hanging from the other. Her over excited clit thrust from her groin and she looked Mr Parkes in the eye. He was stood in the kitchen doorway, a drink in his hand, watching her with that look, the one that made her hate him. He smirked at her in a way that said "I can do whatever I want with you, and I know you will let me, I know you love it and will come back for more. You are my little slut, my sex toy." He winked at her, and she couldn't hold his stare, she dropped her eyes and turned away. The tall tanned old man watched her little pink bottom wiggle away as he took a swig of his scotch and she made her way down the hall to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Lotty was clean, refreshed, dressed and tidy, facing herself in the dressing table mirror, her little satin string was soaking wet, a mess and her over excited clit was now permanently hard anyway it seemed, so she wouldn't be able to put it back on properly. She dropped it in the corner with her backpack and headed back to the lounge.

The card game was over, the men were all sat around the fireplace with a drink in one hand, a cigarette, cigar or something in the other and music playing as they chatted. They looked round as Lotty entered the room, smiling and welcoming her, each in their own way. Mr Bolt beckoned her over with a pat on the large round quilted arm of the sofa where he sat. She walked over and perched next to him, his arm slid around her waist and the smoke from his very large cigarette drifted up to her face. She knew the smell, she had known enough people at college who were into a bit of weed.

"Why don't you get yourself a drink Lotty," Mr Parkes suggested, "there's still half a bottle of that vodka you snuck into the kitchen." he joked. Lotty felt she had drunk enough, all the rather strong drinks she had made herself were still catching up with her.

"No thank you Sir," she replied.

"Oh you can stop with all the sir shit now, I think that game is over," he waved his hand dismissively, a fat cigar wobbling between his fingers. There was a loud buzzing noise from the hallway. "But I don't suppose you could just get the door for us could you?" he asked. Lotty rose from the sofa, leaving Mr Bolt's arm hanging behind her and left the room.

She returned a moment later, "Taxi for Colin," she announced. The large old man lifted himself, with some effort, from the armchair he was lounging in, he downed the last of his drink, said his farewells, and headed to the front door. Lotty didn't know why, but for some reason she followed him and helped lift his coat onto his shoulders then opened the door for him. Stopping the door before it locked behind he she joined him at the lift as it began it's rattly journey toward them.

"I had a great time tonight Lotty," he said with a grin, "I meant what I said, I really do want to see you again." There was a moments uncomfortable silence, the lift clattered to a halt beside them. "What is your real name?" Colin asked, turning to face her from the small lift. "Lotty," she replied with a smile as the door closed. The lift sank out of view and the noise it made got farther away. Lotty turned to face the neighbor's door. It was closed, "Must be past his bedtime," she thought, giggling to herself a little.

Feeling naughty and now wearing no panties, she held the front of her dress high and waived her stiff little clit at the old man's door, then she turned her back, flipped up her dress, and wiggled her bare pink bottom at it, before trotting back inside.

Lotty walked down the long hallway, the large clock still making that steady, tunk, tunk noise, it's hands indicating it was almost two o'clock, as she walked soundlessly by, the noise from her heels lost in the plush carpet. Back in the lounge, only Suneel and Mr Bolt were seated by the fireplace. They were quiet, Mr bolt leaned back, his head resting on the back of the sofa, a long thick cloud of smoke bellowing from his thick lips. Suneel looked like he had fallen asleep. Lotty approached the sofa after a moments hesitation and she noticed that the large TV above the fireplace was on and Mr Bolt was actually watching it. The sound was turned almost all the way down and on the screen a young woman was being held face first against a wall in what looked like an office, while her much older boss pulled up her tight pencil skirt and groped between her legs. Lotty moved closer, feeling her clit tingle and throb as she watched the girl on the screen squirming. She stood next to the arm of the sofa by Mr Bolt and watched as the man pushed his hand into the young woman's panties and started to finger her. A hand casually landed on the back of Lotty's thigh, sliding up and cupping her soft round pink cheeks. She glanced down at Mr Bolt, he was looking up at her, and grinning through a cloud of heady smoke.

Suddenly the phone in the hall buzzed again, but no one seemed to move, a moment later there was another buzz and Mr Bolt withdrew his hand.

Lotty answered the phone, it was another cab, for Suneel this time. Lotty woke him, helped him with his coat and showed him to the lift. She watched as the lift sank out of view yet again and was about to walk away when, with a subtle, click, the neighbour's door opened and the little old man's head popped out. The two of them stood for a long, uncomfortable moment, watching each other in silence. Lotty looked back at the door to Mr Parkes flat, it was still open, just a crack, then she looked back at the little old man and took a step toward him. This time to door stayed open and she slowly approached the stranger.

Lotty stopped right by the old mans front door, looking down at the liver spots on the top of his almost bald head. "Hi," she said to him again in a soft whisper. His hand reached out from the gap in the doorway and took hold of the front of her dress, lifting it high to reveal her stocking tops and smooth stiff clit. Lotty didn't move, she just let the old man look for a while, then she gathered the shiny black material in her delicate fingers and lifted her dress up higher, giving him an even better view.

His cold wrinkly little hand and caressed her tight sack and stroked her stiff clit gently, making her whimper softly and squirm in his grip.

He held his hand up in the air, pointing with one finger and making a spinning motion. Lotty guessed he wanted her to turn around, so she turned her back to him, gathered her skirt at the back and lifted it, pushing her pink bottom out at the old man's door. His cool fingers pressed into her soft pink cheeks, squeezing and stroking. She moved her feet apart and bent forward a little, arching her back. His hand pushed between her thighs, his thumb pressing between her cheeks and into her hole. Lotty started to rub her ass on his hand, panting softly. There was a quiet groan from behind her and a moment later the old mans hand was gone and the door closed quietly. Leaving Lotty standing on the landing, panting and holding her dress up around her waist.

She remembered the video Mr Bolt was watching, and more than ready to fuck him, Lotty rushed back to the lounge. When she got there the lights were off and the room was lit only by the light from the TV. Both Mr Bolt and Mr Parkes were lounging on the sofa watching the movie and Mr Parkes got to his feet a little unsteadily as she entered the room, he was wearing his bathrobe now, the shirt and tie were gone.

"Ah Lotty, come here." he said waiving her over. She walked over to him and as she arrived by the little coffee table in front of the fire, he picked up a tall glass and announced he had made her a drink. "Thank you," she said, taking the glass from him and having a sip, it was a very strong vodka and coke. Lotty went to put the glass back on the table, but Mr Parkes was pushing the table out of the way against the fireplace. Then he took the glass and put it on the table for her, before holding her shoulders and spinning her round to face the sofa. Mr Bolt looked up at her, or the TV, through a cloud of smoke, still smiling, and Mr Parkes unhooked the back of her dress, pulled the zip all the way down, and sliding all the way to the floor in one easy motion.

He left her stood in her stockings, suspenders and little hat as he flopped back onto the sofa next to Mr Bolt. With a wave of his hand he signaled to Lotty to get down out of the way so he could watch the TV screen, he picked up the remote and turned up the volume. Lotty sank to the floor, sat on the thick soft furry rug with her legs folded up and took off her little hat. The young woman was now on her knees in front of her boss, cheesy music played and there was a lot of whimpering and moaning and "Oh yeah, suck my cock." The girls hair was gripped in his hand as he fucked her mouth and Lotty suddenly noticed, her feet were killing her. Though she only had small feet, her mothers were even smaller, wearing shoes a couple of sizes too small for a while at home was one thing. But now she just had to take them off, she put them to one side, gave her toes a little rub and looked back at the sofa. While she was looking away Mr Parkes had pulled his bathrobe wide open, and Lotty was suddenly looking up between his knees at his smooth suntanned body. His big hard cock lay on his stomach, the thick silver ring through the tip twisting it to one side slightly, his clean shaved balls resting on the sofa.