Weekend Work Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paid Lotty no attention, he had Mr Bolts joint in his mouth and was taking a big drag as he watched the porno on his big TV. Lotty got onto all fours and crept closer, reaching out one small hand she gently lifted his big heavy dick off his tummy and started to stroke it. Mr Parkes still ignored her, offering the joint back to Mr Bolt. Lotty watched the old mans cock flop around as she stroked it for a moment, then moved even closer, kneeling by the sofa between his wide open legs, she slip her soft wet lips down over his cock and started to suck and stroke him. She glanced up as her head moved up and down on his long tool. He was watching the movie. She glanced over at Mr Bolt, he was watching her.

Lotty took Mr Parkes' cock as deep into her throat as she could, again and again, each time a little further than before. She glanced up at Mr Bolt each time, almost as if to say "see what I can do?". The old black guy held the fat joint out to Mr Parkes again, who took it, then he began unbuttoning his shirt. He sat forward sliding the shirt off and dropping it on the floor, then he stood up, unfastened his trousers and dropped them to his ankles. His huge black cock hung in a long arc from his hips, bouncing slowly around as he kicked his feet free from his trousers. Then he flopped back on the sofa, his cock sliding up his thigh to his tummy like the hand of a clock as he lay back and accepted the joint Mr Parkes was offering.

Almost instantly Lotty reached out her free hand and wrapped her fingers around Mr Bolt's thick shaft. Lifting his heavy cock off his tummy and holding it high in the air as she stroked it. She lifted her head from Mr Parkes' cock, still stroking it with one hand, and edged sideways on her knees so she was between to two old men. Then she leaned over Mr Bolts thigh and stuffed his big black cock into her mouth hungrily sucking and stroking him as she had Mr Parkes.

"You know what makes gurls like Lotty here better than regular girls Henry?" Mr Parkes asked, slurring his words slightly.

"Nah man," Mr Bolt replied.

"Gurls like Lotty here WANT to suck your cock," he chuckled to himself.

"Nah man," Mr Bolt said again, "regular girls love to suck my big cock," and he chuckled.

"No mate, they say they love to, but they only do it so you will like them," he paused to inhale a huge lungful of smoke, "Gurls like Lotty here, don't care if you like them or not, they just wanna suck your cock!" He said exhaling and blowing a cloud of strong smelling smoke in Lotty's direction.

Lotty leaned closer to Mr Bolt, sliding her lips all the way down over his long black snake like cock, her soft wavy brown hair brushing over his pot belly as she sucked and stroked him. Mr Bolt chuckled as he watched Lotty devouring his big dick eagerly, and nodded as he took the joint from Mr Parkes. A moment later he reached down and pushed her head away, Lotty looked up a little puzzled at first, but felt his cock twitching in her hand and realized he had nearly cum. So she moved back over to Mr Parkes cock and started to suck him, without letting go of Mr Bolts big black cock. And so it went for some time, Lotty sucked and stroked the old men in turn, until they were on the verge of ejaculating, all the time accompanied by the moaning and panting sounds of sex from the porn movie. Until Lotty noticed it had gone quiet, the movie had finished and the only sound was her sucking and whimpering, and the ticking of the big old clock in the hallway. The men, though still hard, were clearly running out of steam, so she got to her feet and held her hands out to them.

"Lets go to bed?" she asked quietly. The two men took her hand and Lotty made a show of pulling them off the sofa. Then she turned and walked slowly out of the room, pausing in the doorway to look back and make sure they were following. They were, their long cocks flopping from side to side as they walked, giving Lotty a little thrill of excitement as she watched them. They followed her into the bedroom. Lotty picked up the lube and moved into the corner, Mr Parkes was close behind her and he threw the covers back as she quickly pushed two lube covered fingers into her hole. Mr Parkes flopped down onto the bed, laying flat on his back, his cock resting on his tummy. Mr bolt entered the room and stood just inside the doorway, his long dark, wet meat, covered in Lotty's saliva, glistened in the dim light from the table lamp.

Lotty looked him in the eyes as she approached the side of the bed, then she turned and bent forward over Mr Parkes. Moving her feet apart and keeping her legs straight she waved her wide open ass at Mr Bolt as she picked up Mr Parkes cock and pushed her mouth down over it's length. The old man didn't need the invitation, he was more than ready to bury his cock in the young sluts hot little hole. He moved close, holding his dark shaft in one hand, guiding the long wet snake like cock as it slithered into her ass. Lotty gasped and whimpered as the old black guy entered her, easing his huge cock slowly but firmly inside her. He held her hips, pulling her ass back onto him and Lotty lifted her head, looking back at him, panting open mouthed, as his hips pressed against her ass cheeks and his long dark meat opened her, stretched her and filled her like nothing had before. He started to fuck her, sliding his huge shaft almost all the way out before plunging it back inside. Each time he entered her Lotty gasped and whimpered, she lowered her mouth back onto Mr Parkes cock, his big dick muffling her moans as the two men used her.

"Ride my cock baby," Mr Parkes gasped "I cum in your ass." As he spoke he gently pushed Lotty's head away from his cock and she stood upright back into Mr Bolts large firm body, his arms wrapping around her as she pressed against him. With great difficulty she pulled herself away, whimpering softly as his long shaft slipped from inside her. She quickly climbed onto the bed and Mr Parkes cock, sitting down on it hard, gasping and moaning as she started to fuck herself on him. She leaned forward and toward the side of the bed, reaching out and grabbing Mr Bolts big black cock and pulling him close. As soon as she was able to Lotty stuffed the old black mans huge cock into her mouth, sucking on him hungrily as she wriggled and squirmed on the other guys cock.

Mr Parkes lay back with his hands behind his head, watching as Mr Bolt took hold of Lotty's head right above him and started to fuck her mouth. She choked and spluttered as his thick black shaft slithered down her throat again and again. Whimpered and moaning as the two men used her holes together.

"aaah fuck yes," Mr Parkes panted, starting to wriggle his hips under Lotty's ass, "Suck on that big black dick you dirty little slut, mmmm, you had so many cocks tonight, aaah fuck, aaah fuck," he gasped and his big hard cock began to throb in Lotty's ass, filling her dirty little hole with cum. Lotty lifted herself off the old man's long shaft and rolled to one side away from Mr Bolt. Laying on her side she wriggled down the bed and as the old man's last servings of juice oozed from his big dick, she picked it up and stuffed it into her mouth.

Mr Bolt quickly moved around the bed and climbed on from the other side behind Lotty, he moved close, lifting one of Lotty's legs and kneeling over the other, he pushed his dark cock between her little pink cum leaking cheeks. He slid quickly inside her wet hole and, breathing heavily as well now, held her leg to his chest as he started to fuck her. His hand reached down, taking hold of her stiff, over excited clit and rubbing as he fucked her. Lotty felt Mr Parkes' erection easing and wriggled away from him, turning her head to watch the old black man fucking her. She gripped the bed sheets in her little fingers, moaning and panting as his long cock slithered in and out of her poor little wet hole. He hips writhing and squirming, rubbing her clit against the old man's big dark skinned hand.

Suddenly Lotty's clit began to throb, spitting it's juice into the old mans hand again and again. He closed his fist tight on her, squeezing her clit and little sack together as she came. Lotty squealed as her gripped her cumming clit hard, pushing his huge cock deep inside her and holding her until she stopped wriggling and squirming under him. At last he released her, dropping her leg as he moved his cum filled hand away he rolled her onto her belly, lay on top of her and with his huge cock pressing deep into her as he clamped his cum filled hand over her mouth and started to fuck her hard.

Lotty squealed into his hand, but her cries were muffled and all she got for her efforts was a mouthful of her own cum. He pulled her head up and back with his hand clamped in place, his hips slapping down on her pink cheeks as he pinned her down and fucked her. Lotty glanced sideways at Mr Parkes with wide eyes as she struggled to breath through her partially blocked nose. He lay naked on the bed in the dimly lit room, fast asleep. She watched him as the other guy fucked her, excited by the idea of being fucked like this in secret.

Lotty could hear Mr Bolt grunting and gasping as he fucked her hard and realized he was close to cumming at last. She lay as still as she could, just trying to breath, and let the old man have his way. He pressed his weight into her again and again, fucking her slutty little hole as he held her tight. Suddenly he rolled to one side, still holding Lotty tight and clamping her against him so they were spooning with his huge cock buried inside her. She could feel his massive tool throbbing and throbbing inside her as he let out a long slow groan. His grip relaxed a little and Lotty turned her head, taking in a huge gulp of air through her mouth. Mr Bolt held her body against his as his cock filled her with his seed then as the throbbing eased, he reached down with one hand and pulled the covers over them.

When Lotty woke, she was still in Mr Bolts arms, his large warm body pressed close against her back. Mr Parkes lay on his back in front of her, snoring softly. She lay there quietly listening to the clock ticking and the old men sleep, wondering what time it was. The clock played a little tune then started to chime the hour. Lotty counted along, eight, nine, ten. "Oh my god ten o'clock," she thought, realizing she was about two hours late for work already. She wriggled from between the sheets and between the two elderly gentlemen and crawled to the end of the bed, climbing over the metal frame without waking them. She searched the room quietly in the light of the table lamp, and gathered all her stuff. Then slipped out and into the bathroom. She quickly removed the last of her outfit and washed herself. Then got dressed, folded her outfit into a neat little pile by the bath, and quietly left the flat.

Jay looked at the neighbour's door as he waited for the lift, remembering what he had done the night before, and blushing at how much of a slut he could be when given the opportunity. He messaged his boss as he walked toward the shop, Mr Evans told him not to bother with work today and that he would see him in the week. So Jay walked home, his tired aching body longing to rest, his mind racing, feeling excited and guilty, sexy but dirty, fulfilled yet wanting, unsure of how all of this would end.