Weekend Work Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, did you see her?" she heard them whisper loudly, "Yeah, he had her knickers, what a skank, slutty bitch." Lotty stood up straight, looked in the mirror and fluffed up her curly brown hair. Through her panda eyes she looked herself up and down, the makeup had all but gone, apart from the black smudges around her eyes and her dress looked kind of grubby. But she still looked hot, slutty but hot. And she had pleasured more men that evening than those two bitches probably had all year. She strolled from the ladies back into the bar, feeling slutty and loving it.

"Take me to bed Daddy." she requested loudly as she walked up to Jonny and wrapped her long slender arms around his neck, "Please," she added for good measure. It was his turn to be shocked and a little embarrassed, his eyes darted around the room as people nearby turned to see the hot girl in the little pink dress hanging on the old mans shoulders. Jonny grinned, slipped his arm around her and with his hand holding her hot little ass they walked out of the bar. Lotty stood tall and took long confident strides as the walked by the nightclub queue on their way back to the car. She had her arm around Jonny's waist, and he held onto her butt. She felt her dress riding up as they walked, but she didn't care. She glided on her long legs and over the road the clear blue eyes of that handsome young man watched her enviously. She waved as she past and blew him a kiss. Lotty's shoes echoed through the underground car park. Back in the car Jonny started the engine, the classical music started playing again and he turned to face Lotty.

"I am so fucking hot for you right now," he explained breathlessly, "I've had a hard on all fuckin night and I nearly came just watching you in the cinema." Lotty didn't know what to say, he looked her up and down, "You look so fucking cute." She reached out one hand and pushed it into his crotch, she could feel his big hard cock laying sideways over his hip. She rubbed it through his trousers, feeling him throb in response to her touch.

"Take me home and fuck me senseless Daddy." she whispered, and pursed her lips, blowing him a kiss.

"Oh I will!" he declared, putting the car in gear and driving out of the car park. He drove at speed through the damp streets of London, Lotty's hand holding him through his trousers the whole way. Soon they were on the motorway, the man on the radio announced it was almost 2:30am, and Lotty's fingers started working on Jonny's fly, pulling the zip down bit by bit until her hand could slip inside. She took hold of him, teasing him out of his trousers like she had with James earlier. His long shaft lurched free, the thick silver ring through it's head glinting in the motorway lights as they flashed by. The big powerful car hushed down the almost empty motorway at very high speed and Lotty stroked the old mans hard cock slowly as he drove.

"mmmmm, ooh yeah," the old man sighed, "That feels good."

"Would you like me to suck it?" Lotty offered with a naughty giggle.

"No no, what you are doing is fine," he turned an looked at her lips, "if you put me in that hot little mouth I'll cum in seconds," he laughed.

"I don't mind." Lotty said, her her soft wide brown eyes looking up at him.

"Oh but I do, Lotty."

"OK," she said, and went back to watching his foreskin rolling on and off his big old cock head as she stroked him "I really want to though," she giggled again.

"I know, I know, soon baby." and Jonny sighed again as Lotty's fingertips teased his cock head and played with his piercing. It wasn't too long before they were off the motorway and driving through Lotty's home town. It looked so quiet and small to her now, Jonny yawned and she turned to look at him, her hand still stroking his cock. She moved her hand faster and held him a little tighter.

"Hey wake up," she said and he smiled at her. They drove on, past the shop she worked in, just a few hours from now Mr Evans would be waiting for her there. Then they turned into the drive of Jonny's flat. Lotty let go of his cock as they came to a halt and he put himself away as they left the car and went inside. As the rickety old lift started it's ascent Lotty looked at the old man, he looked tired. She moved close in front of him, her hand pawing at he front of his trousers, her arm slipping inside his jacket and around his waist her lips pressing against his, her tongue slipping inside his mouth. He held her tight, not letting go even though the lift had jolted to a stop.

"Lets get you to bed Daddy," Lotty whispered, a wry smile on her lips, and taking his keys from his pocket, she led the old man by the hand into his apartment. She went to the bedroom she had used before and took him inside, the dark room lit only by the orange glow on the ceiling from the streetlights below. Turning to face the old man Lotty slid his jacket back off his shoulders and hung it on the big brass ball on the end of the bed. She unfastened his shirt revealing his broad tanned chest and belly, then his trousers, easing them and his underpants down to his feet. His big cock popped free, waving in Lotty's face as she crouched down to remove his shoes, pulling his socks and trousers free as he stepped out of them. Lotty threw the covers back as she stood up, and Jonny flopped back into the bed, his head sinking deep into the soft pillows. She kicked off her shoes and climbed onto her knees on the bed next to him. Her fingers wrapped delicately around his thick shaft and quickly brought him back to fully erect as she caressed his broad brown chest with her other hand. Jonny raised his arms, putting his hands behind his head, and watched the youngster in silence as she explored his naked body. Her hands caressed him softly, her thumbs teasing his nipples, her fingertips sending tingles up his sides as they stroked him. Then she quietly leaned forward and slid her soft wet lips down over his big hard tired old cock.

"aaawwwww... mmmmm." The old man sighed, his eyes closing as his eager young slut took his long cock all the way down her throat again and again, slowly massaging his shaft with her hand as she covered his big tool in her saliva. She pushed her lips down further, taking into her throat until her face pressed into his groin. At the same time raising her ass in the air, pulling her dress up and her knickers down. She lifted her head slowly, leaving as much of her slippery spit behind as she could, and wriggled her satin panties down her long legs and onto the floor. Then she knelt over him, holding his hard cock upright and guiding him into her hot little ass. The slippery spit covered cock pushed inside and her dirty little prefucked hole received it eagerly. Wriggling and squirming on his lap Lotty pushed her ass down onto the old mans cock, working him further and further inside until her cheeks came to rest on his thighs. Then she fucked herself on him, leaning back with her hands on his legs just above his knees, she moved her hips up and down, squirming round and round whimpering softly as Jonny groaned beneath her. Her stiff clit stood up straight, excited again, but she ignored it and went on wriggling, focusing only on making the old man orgasm.

"uuuuh... uuuuurgh... aaaaaaagh." she heard him groaning softly and felt his big cock throbbing inside her it unloaded the evenings pent up frustrations into her. She listened to his long deep breaths as he came again and again until at last his tense body relaxed beneath her and his breathing returned to normal. She lifted herself off him carefully, and turned to kneel by his side again. Leaning over him she lifted his soft floppy cock into her mouth and gently sucked the last of his orgasm from him. Then she ran her tongue along it's length, licking and sucking his fat hairless balls clean. She looked up at him, he was asleep. Lotty carefully slipped off the bed and pulled the covers over him, and her dress down onto her thighs, then slipped quietly from the room.

She wasn't tired, in fact, she had never felt more awake. Lotty went to the lounge and made herself a strong drink then stood by the large doors out onto the balcony and looked down on the town. Her legs and butt ached, she liked the way it felt. The soft skin on her ass tingled reminding her of her spanking, she liked that too. She drained her glass and noticed the sky outside starting to get light.

"Oh fuck," she said to the empty room "I have to be at work in an hour." Lotty went to the bathroom, stripped off her well used clothes and got into the shower. She cleaned herself up, washing her hair properly this time, stepping naked from the shower she rubbed her wavy hair dry with a towel. It wasn't until she had to get dressed that she realized she didn't have her clothes. She remembered Jonny putting the bag into the car, but they hadn't brought it with them to the flat.

"Fuck," she swore at another empty room, and picked her dirty little satin panties up off the floor. Sliding them up her long smooth legs and tucking herself in. Then pulled the tight little dress on over her head again. She took the bra with her into the bedroom where Jonny lay fast asleep, snoring gently. She left the bra on the dressing table and picked up her heels and his keys from the floor where she had dropped them earlier. She left the flat, closing the door quietly behind her and pressed the button to call the lift. She was steadying herself with one hand on the wall and pulling her shoe on when the door of the flat opposite opened. The little old man who lived there appeared in the doorway, looking very smart. He recognized Lotty right away and stopped dead, then tried to reverse back into the flat.

"What are you doing George?" came the voice of an old lady from behind him "get a move on." The little old couple joined Lotty on the landing, the old lady giving Lotty a very disapproving look as they stood awkwardly opposite one another.

"Good morning." Lotty said and smiled her sweetest smile. The old man looked embarrassed and the old woman just glared at her. The lift arrived and Lotty held the door open for them, the old lady walked in without saying a word. The old man followed her but gave Lotty an awkward little smile as he went by. Lotty followed them both into the tiny little box, giggling to herself, enjoying how naughty she could be. She stood close to the old man, her body pressing against his in her skin tight little dress. As she pushed the button for the ground floor with one hand, Lotty reached back and took hold of the old mans hand with the other. She carefully pulled his arm across and placed his open hand on her bottom without his wife seeing. The old woman stared into Lotty's eyes, a questioning, unimpressed look on her face.

"Left something in the car last night." Lotty explained, holding up the car keys and waving them at the old lady, as her husband pushed his hand up the back of Lotty's dress and groped her ass through the little satin panties. "You guys are up early?" she questioned the old lady, as the old mans fingers slipped inside her knickers and pushed between her cheeks. The woman ignored her and as the lift jolted to a stop on the ground floor she turned and faced the door ready to leave. She opened the doors fine without any help and her husband suddenly pulled Lotty's dress up over her hips to take a good look at her satin panty clad bottom.

"Hey," Lotty giggled quietly, protesting playfully and turning so the old man could see properly. He slowly followed his wife out of the lift, looking back as he made his way down the corridor. Lotty stood in the lift doorway and slowly pulled her dress back down over her hips, smiling at him, then blew him a kiss as he reached the main doors. When they had gone she turned and went out the back door to the parking area. She got the bag from the car and went back up to Jonny's apartment. Lotty stripped off in the hallway and put the clothes from the bag back on, then snuck into the bedroom.

Jay left the panties and dress with the bra on the dressing table and slipped Jonnys's keys back into his jacket pocket, then slipped quietly out of his apartment and walked to work.