Sucking girl

Story Info
Story about absolutely incredible girl.
3.4k words
3.45
6.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

The usual silence reigned in the library. This is understandable, there are practically no visitors, now everyone reads electronic books. But I just don't like them too much - the smell of paper and tactile sensations can hardly be replaced by any device. I went to the librarian's desk, checked in, and picked up my card. New books were only delivered to the reading room, and everything was strict there; you couldn't take literature out, so you had to add yourself to the database. My gaze immediately turned to the counter with science fiction - were there any new items there? But, walking in the usual direction, with my peripheral vision I suddenly saw a dazzling sight - a sweet girl in a yellow sundress at one of the tables! She is eighteen years old, just like me! Amazing figure, cute face, blond curls, glasses and plump lips! I froze in place, not taking my eyes off the lovely stranger. She was intently reading the book, not noticing me. I moved a little closer - the cover credit listed Terry Pratchett, one of my favorite writers.

I instantly began to sweat. I have never been able to meet a girl, but here - what luck, in the library, and even reading my favorite author! If only I could say something now that will make her smile! But instead of a witty remark, I could only give out a deep sigh, and then... Then my gaze fell into the stranger's deep neckline. Large, wonderfully shaped tits beckoned me, the buttons of the nipples were only slightly visible through the fabric of the sundress, but this was enough to make me freeze, like a rabbit in front of a boa constrictor. Feeling myself blush, I tried to take a step back and look away, but found that I couldn't. And, to be honest, even if I could... She reads my favorite author! What could go wrong?

"Now she will notice my glance and that's it... You need to enjoy the view while you can!" - I decided for myself and approached the girl almost closely. And quite suddenly I realized that I was resting my stone member right against the table, at which was sitting the sweetest girl I had ever seen with my own eyes! The stranger finally noticed me. I cringed in anticipation of the reaction to my inappropriate behavior. I probably should have at least turned around so that the erection would not be visible, but I was so excited and discouraged that I did not think to do this. The girl put the book down and looked straight into my eyes, and then looked lower... Even lower. My heart swelled like a stone falling from a mountain. A blush touched the stranger's cheeks, when suddenly she, without saying a word, moved closer to me, and then... She put her palm right... Right there!!

I didn't believe what was happening. It seemed like a dream, a drug delirium, a hoax - it simply couldn't be real! Not only have I never kissed girls, I've never even been in company with the opposite sex even once in my life! And here... This... Her gentle fingers stroked the tense bulge, and her lips stretched out, as if she was imagining how... she was kissing him! I realized with horror and delight that if I hadn't jerked off twice this morning before going to the library, I would have cum right in my pants from this girl's first touch!

The Terry Pratchett lover glanced furtively at the librarian. The girl in a business suit behind the counter seemed engrossed in typing on the keyboard and didn't even look in our direction. There were no other visitors in the hall, we were alone! My heart sank into my throat when the stranger suddenly grabbed the elastic band of my trousers and pulled them down. My rather large and thick penis jumped out in front of her cute face - I felt my legs trembling from the realization of what was happening. Through the cracks between the bookshelves, absolutely everything was clearly visible from the counter; the only thing that saved us was that the librarian was passionate about her work.

The stranger stuck out her tongue and gently touched the penis. I shuddered as if from an electric shock. The girl's first touch and immediately... That's it! I couldn't hold back a sweet moan and hastily covered my mouth with my hand so as not to attract attention. The girl opened her lips and hugged the head with them, simultaneously caressing her with her tongue. This literally made me go into convulsions - I grabbed the table with my hand so as not to fall. My body sparkled with joy and delight, goosebumps ran down my back, I coughed to keep from screaming. The girl, as if trying to finish me off, made a jerk forward, as a result of which my rock-hard penis slipped into her narrow and sweet throat.

"How... good..." I croaked into my palm and began to cum copiously in the girl's mouth, forcing the stranger to puff out her cheeks so as not to spill the sperm. I was already completely convinced that this was a dream, the sensations were so fantastic, so I completely forgot about caution.

- Hey, what are you doing there? - came the stern voice of the librarian. The stranger looked at me in horror, removed herself from the penis and made a powerful swallowing movement. It was as if lightning had pierced me - this goddess not only sucked, but also swallowed everything that I put into her little mouth! Impulses ran down my spine, everything around me sparkled with new colors - I felt myself falling in love with this girl frozen in horror. Completely and irrevocably. Meanwhile, she was finally able to overcome her stupor and ran out of the library, literally one step ahead of the librarian. Without allowing myself a second to think, I rushed after her. I was ready to literally do anything just to find out her name!

The girl ran down the street quickly, but I, although I was known as a nerd, managed to speed up and catch up with her. A frightened library visitor pressed herself against the wall near some entrance and closed her eyes when I got close. We were both breathing heavily from running.

- S-sorry! I... I... you... - I suddenly realized that I again didn't know what to talk about. This cutie just gave me the best moment of my life, and I still couldn't formulate my thoughts at all. And at that moment, completely unexpectedly, she spoke.

- This... you'll forgive me! I... I don't know what came over me. I saw that you... you look like that... Well... I got worried, so... I immediately became... - her sweet little voice made me tremble with excitement.

- No no! It's all me... - I managed to mumble something.

"You... you don't think I'm a pervert?" - She opened her eyes and I saw that they were full of tears. I suddenly wanted to hug this girl, press my cheek to her and never, never let go.

- No! - I answered sharply. "You're just very... very..." I was confused and didn't know what to say. And then he suddenly stepped forward and took the girl by the hand. And he squeezed her hand tightly. - Very good.

I felt ashamed for such an absurd compliment, but the girl suddenly smiled.

- Do you really... really think so? - She made no attempt to pull her hand away and I became completely bolder. Blood began to swell in my temples, everything around me darkened when I clumsily bent down and touched the girl's cute lips with my lips. The sponges that were squeezing around my dick a few minutes ago! Fantastic, but my first kiss on the lips came later than the blowjob.

I looked away from the girl's tender mouth and suddenly realized that I still didn't know her name.

"My name is Arkasha," I awkwardly introduced myself.

"Nastya," she smiled. And then Nastenka looked around - we found ourselves in some cozy courtyard overgrown with ivy. There was not a single bench or even a playground here - only a couple of parked cars. Therefore, only random residents in the windows could have witnessed what happened next on this sunny weekday.

The girl smiled and suddenly knelt in front of me, right in the green summer grass. She squirmed a little, getting more comfortable, and then she grabbed the elastic of my trousers and let my dick out again. Now there was nowhere to rush and Nastya did everything much more smoothly. I enjoyed every second of these fantastic caresses. Nastenka first lightly kissed the penis, then licked it with her tongue, and then... Oh, how nice it was - the girl simply opened her mouth wide and began to slowly push herself onto the penis, millimeter by millimeter, drooling and making such indecent, caressing sounds sounds! I broke into a wide smile and dived into the sensations - sparkling waves of pleasure radiated from the penis throughout my body, my knees trembled, and goosebumps ran down my spine.

Nastya reached almost to the base of the penis and again used her tongue - it was just a little bit short of touching my wrinkled balls. Nastya looked up at me - what a pleasure it was to see her eyes at that moment! The girl fluttered on the penis, trying to swallow it completely, but she couldn't do it. Then she took my hands with hers and put them on the back of her head. I squeezed it, feeling the velvety feel of her hair. Nastena purred and vibrated her throat, giving me simply indescribable pleasure. I began to move in her mouth, trying to push my penis deeper, Nastya hummed joyfully at the same time, squeezing her palms on my ass. It seemed to me that I had managed to make some progress, but it was still a long way from Nastya's nose finally touching my groin. I was already close to the finish line, so I let go of the girl a little, allowing her to release my penis and inhale.

Flushed and out of breath, Nastya breathed noisily, kissing the wet and throbbing penis. Then she opened her mouth invitingly again and I squeezed myself into her sweet lips, growling with anticipation. Sharp jerks back and forth whipped up the saliva in Nastya's mouth, I tightly squeezed the back of the girl's head, feeling a volcano of sperm seething inside me. As soon as Nastya moaned again, I stopped the friction and, pressing my dick into her throat as much as possible, began to cum, forcing the girl to swallow convulsively.

And then I knelt down in front of Nastya right on the grass and began to cover her slobbering red face with kisses - my fingers wandered over the girl's back and tummy, I constantly caught myself thinking that I was afraid of accidentally touching her tits or butt - perhaps for someone It will seem surprising, but after everything that happened, I was still terribly shy.

"Nastya..." I whispered. - Can I... can I squeeze your tits?... And your ass?

The girl immediately blushed even more and shook her head.

- Well... at least see what they are like without clothes? - I folded my hands pleadingly on my chest. And Nastya, who had just enthusiastically swallowed huge portions of my sperm, and then refused! I felt myself getting even more excited.

- I really like you, Nastya! Let me... let me see you again! Don't refuse at least this! - I begged.

- It's just a blowjob, Arkady. You liked the blowjob, not me... And now it's not your heart that speaks in you, but... another organ," she smiled, nodding eloquently downwards, where my penis was still sticking out of my shorts. Another amazing thing I noticed was that she and I still addressed each other as "you." And this after everything that just happened!

- Nothing like this! I really like you! Let me at least accompany you!

Here the girl was more supportive. We left the yard and found ourselves on a busy avenue. It was already clear where to go towards my house. Imagine my surprise and joy when we turned the corner and found ourselves on my own street, only on the other side of the roadway! Nastya pointed at the gray, inconspicuous nine-story building.

- This is where I live. Well, I have to go. Thank you for watching.

- Nastya, I live very close! - I looked at my six-story house, which was a couple of hundred meters from here.

- Yes? Well, then, maybe... - and Nastya bit her lip, looking at me. - Are you sure you liked me?

"Exactly," I assured her.

- Then listen. There is only one rule - blowjob only. And kisses... A little," here she suddenly blushed. - I will not take off my panties under any circumstances. Well, as for topless - we'll see. But don't get your hopes up, okay?

I nodded enthusiastically, listening to her melodious voice. Nastya told me the apartment number on the seventh floor and added:

- But keep in mind - I have a mother, stepfather, sister and stepbrother at home. They don't have to know anything! So no phones, texting or anything else!

- But how... how then will we communicate?

"Here we will take advantage of the proximity of our houses." I'll hang yellow panties on the balcony. If you see them, you can come, it means that there is no one at home.

I hugged the girl and whispered in her ear:

- May I give you one last kiss? - It's interesting that the previous times we kissed, I didn't ask for any permission. Nastya nodded and I touched her lips with mine. The girl smelled amazing, I wanted to lick her entire face and neck, but I restrained myself. After saying goodbye, we parted ways.

I immediately hurried home and, locking myself in my room, began to look for yellow panties on the balcony, which Nastya pointed out. It was difficult to see - trees and telegraph poles were in the way, I even zoomed in on my phone to make sure I wasn't missing anything. But the balcony was empty - no things at all, either on the clothesline outside or on the line inside.

After all, as we have just spoken, it is unlikely that a suitable opportunity would have presented itself so quickly. Collapsed on the bed, I began to imagine Nastenka from different angles. Just thinking about a blowjob performed by her gave my muscles a sweet spasm. Closing my eyes, I tried to recall all the moments and sensations in my memory. Velvety lips, a nimble tongue, squelching indecent sounds, electrical impulses in the spine... I barely had time to reach for napkins, since a full package of them was on the desk. Having finished, I came to my senses a little and sat down on the Internet, trying to find a video that was at least somewhat similar to what Nastenka did to me. And at that moment, as luck would have it, my parents called my stepsister and me to dinner.

My sister Alya is also eighteen years old. In fact, she's not like a half-step, we don't have a drop of common blood at all - my father's ex-wife remarried, and so Alinka was born. Having left for another city, they lived there for some time, but then Alinka, while still in elementary school, won some competition and entered an elite language school here in the capital. Her mother, being pregnant with her second child, decided to kill two birds with one stone - to place her gifted child in a friend's family in order to focus on the second offspring and fulfill my parents' long-standing dream of having a daughter. That's how, in the sixth grade, I suddenly had a sister who looked the same age. No, her parents, of course, sometimes came, they called each other and even took their daughter for the summer a couple of times, but practically all the time Alya lived with us and called my dad and mom hers. She was not at all angry with her biological mother, because my parents provided her with everything, like their own.

I was philosophical about the appearance of my sister, however, just a year or two after the onset of puberty, I was already grateful to fate for such a gift - Alina loved to walk around the house in her negligee, despite the comments that her parents made to her. I greedily devoured with my eyes all the curves of my "sister's" body, and then quietly jerked off under the blanket, imagining all sorts of things. Alya probably guessed what emotions she evoked in me and continued to flash her panties and tits both in front of me and in front of dad. But I never had any thoughts of touching my sister or asking her about something like that - Alinochka's malicious character and tough disposition more than once manifested themselves in the most unexpected way, so I tried to watch her from some kind of shelter, so as not to run into trouble.

Today, Alina was at the table in her short top without a bodice and mini-shorts that caught her eye. Following the direction of my gaze, Alina made a terrible grimace and I immediately turned to the window, waiting for the food to cool down. Dad coughed a little and glanced sideways at Mom - isn't my sister revealing too much to our eyes? Mom furrowed her eyebrows, giving Dad the signal to start the beating. However, the natural politeness of their parents did not allow them to speak in a truly menacing tone, so Alya always ignored such things.

- Alina, daughter, aren't you too... undressed today? - the father began tactfully.

- No, no, I'm just hot! "I'll change clothes in the evening, when it gets colder," my sister cooed.

I smiled skeptically. In the evening, the heat will only gain strength - Alya will take off her shorts and walk around the house in just a T-shirt, and it's good if she wears panties under it! The father just sighed, glancing over Alina's nipples, which threatened to pierce the thin fabric of her top.

We almost finished eating in complete silence, when suddenly at the end of the meal my mother for some reason decided to start a conversation on a topic that was very unpleasant for both of us.

- Children, you are already eighteen, you probably already like someone at the institute... Well, from the opposite sex. Actually, dad and I want grandchildren!

I turned purple and began to lean on the chicken with redoubled force. Although after today's meeting with Nastya, for the first time I had something to say to my mother about this. But I was going to remain silent like a fish on ice - it wasn't enough for my parents to console themselves with false hopes, because Nastya made it clear that she was only ready to suck, which, however, was simply ideal for me.

And Alya, in response to her mother's remark, widened her eyes and almost choked.

- Mom, no, we haven't thought about it yet. Nowadays young people mature later; they must at least finish university! - I found myself.

- Well, "ripens later." Look, Alechka has already... - and then the mother stopped short, catching her daughter's gaze.

- What is "already"? Well, what is "already"? Mom, this is too much! Are you again talking about what I have... big and beautiful?

"But... Alechka, you're not hiding them..." the blushing mother stammered.

- It's just a style of clothing! When it's hot! - Alina flushed and, putting the last piece into her mouth, jumped out from the table. - I'm not trying to seduce anyone, Mom! And I didn't do anything to make my... boobs so conspicuous! - with these words, she, shaking her charms, ran into her room to the left along the corridor. And I, having washed down my food with compote, followed, only my room was on the right.