Weird Ethan 02

Story Info
Ethan explains to the roomie what happened the night before.
1.3k words
3.6
2.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weird Ethan 02

Hey there folks, it's me, Ethan again and I'm back to let you know that I'm not the only one around here that is weird. I mean, it's certainly not weird how the roomie Frank and his friend Henry drink too much beer on the weekends while they watch a game, but last Saturday may have been a little weird for Frank if he only knew how the evening ended up.

And this is about the roomie folks, there isn't much to say about Henry and I since I scrubbed his back in the shower. Well, what a Kraken he has and all, but that's basically over now. Which means I'm back at the kitchen counter with my packet of sugar that contains the list of my friends. Meaning my faggot friend Josh stopped by last weekend and he was in his true faggot mood, LOL, I guess.

Anyways, back to guys who drink too much beer.

"OMFG, what the hell happened last night, Ethan? OMG, I can't believe I'm saying this, but would you make me a cup of coffee? With a shot of whiskey? And keep your jammies on?"

"Oh, last night was just another night Frank, you know, there was you and Henry, there was beer and there was a game on, so, the usual. Well, Henry hit on me, but I'm getting used to that now."

"Ugh, I'm sorry about Henry and all, but you could dress differently when he comes over, you know Ethan."

"It was cool, Frank. I think we found a comfort zone that's not to weird and it's pretty harmless, so I dealt with it. One fresh brew in the making and no, LOL, no shot of whiskey for you this morning."

"Whew, well, so just another Saturday then, right Ethan?"

"Pretty much, except for when you fucked Josh. One sugar or two, Frank?"

"Whoa, wait, what? You mean I fucked Josie last night from behind and don't forget to add that I had that little wild cat screaming like a big cat in heat! Ah, two sugars and some coffee creamer too, I guess."

"Well, sometimes Josh likes to wear pantyhose and sometimes Josh goes by Josie and sometimes you get pretty excited over pantyhose, so you should call him today, Frank."

"Ugh, fuck that, I'm not calling anyone! Well, I might call Josie because that was tight!"

"LOL, oh, you fucked that last night alright and Josh should have been tight, so you should call him today. It's proper social protocol to call after fucking a wild cat. Also, I do agree that you had Josh screaming like a wild cat in heat, but probably from the pain more than the sexual bliss. I mean, LOL, if you could run during your softball games at the same speed that your hips were pumping last night."

"You lie, Ethan! These are all lies, right? I mean, I took Josie to the big O and my bed has the wet spot to prove it!"

"Film at 11. Anyways, I know it seems weird, but I only peeked to make sure you wore a condom. I mean, safety first, right? Or in other words, if you wore a condom and Josie is Josh, then that big O wet spot in your bed isn't what you think it is. Here, it's hot coffee, so sip it slowly."

"Well, I'm calling foul and trickery if any of that actually happened. Besides, Henry wouldn't let any of that happen, so I'm calling lies, it's all lies I say."

"Oh, well, Henry was struggling to keep both of his eyes open, so I put him to bed. By the way, wow, did Josh's pantyhose ever work you up or what? I mean, if you promise to leave me alone, I might wear them around the house once in a while to help you, you know, spend too long in the bathroom with stomach issues. Or I can slip a pair on your weird plastic girlfriend that lives in your closet if you prefer that. I mean, Linda Doll would look good in, well, let's just forget about that for now. Anyways, you should call Josh today."

"BS, BS, BS, it's all BS and you're taking advantage of the state of my hangover! I mean, has Henry called you yet this morning to thank you for putting him to bed? Also, ah, just what bed did you put Henry in because I have a bedroom and you have a bedroom and the other bedroom is now a game room, so what?"

"Henry has called me already this morning, well, it's afternoon now, but we're different and you know that, so call Josh and say something nice. And by the way, I put Henry to bed before he could catch you making out with Josh, or Josie if you prefer, which you should thank me for because that was weird to watch you two tongue tag it up. I mean, at least Henry is taller than me. Anyways, call Josh today and you know, invite him over soon, like Tuesday night when Henry takes me to the Smoothie Shop and then down the river to get what you got last night."

"Enough of the BS and lies, Ethan! What's the truth about what happened here last night? And stop ignoring what happened between Henry and yourself."

"OMG, beer issues are real! Anyways, you and Henry got drunk and then I sat on Henry's lap because he likes that and then Josh walked out in his size 10X pantyhose and then you said "oh momma, come to poppa" and then Henry dry humped my butt and then you got very, very excited from Josh's pantyhose and then I put Henry to bed and then you played tongue tag with Josh and then you made Josh scream and then Josh left his faggot load in your bed and then I made you a cup of coffee just now and then you asked me to wear pantyhose once in a while and then you started to remember things about last night and then you promised to call Josh and invite him over this Tuesday while Henry takes me down to the river banks and tries his best to wear me down and then I just texted Josh to remind him that panties go on the inside of his pantyhose next time and then you were remembering a lot more about last night. Whew, that's about it. I mean, just another Saturday night."

"OMFG, am I still asleep and dreaming or something? I mean, that sounds like a lot of stuff, not to mention that it sounds weird and gay."

"Hmmm, you're not so gay. I mean, you had a beer boner and wanted a piece of ass and then you spied a piece of ass in pantyhose and then Josh offered you a piece and then you had a piece of ass, so Josh is the admitted faggot, not you, LOL, stud muffin as Josh whimpered last night. Anyways, call him."

"Well, can we circle back to when you sat on Henry's lap first?"

"Oh, well, ah, we can circle back to that where I would have to admit that I know a little something about the way Henry nuts, but you know, to be fair, then I should circle back even further because damn, I forgot to mention how you were being the good stud muffin last night and you licked Josie's pussy before you slammed it, but you know, that just turned out to be Josh's ass that you ate. I mean, oops, my bad for leaving out such details, right Frank? Mm-mmm?"

"Oops, OMG, ah, look at the time! I mean, I have things to do and phone calls to make, so thanks for the coffee roomie, but I have to go! Ah, yeah, um, OK, bye now."

LOL, roomie issues are real and weird, am I right folks?

End Weird Ethan 02