Weird How Natural This Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK?" I said.

"Perfect," she said. "Just give me a moment to adjust. I guess you decided you wanted to fuck my pussy...." She grinned back at me.

"Well, I definitely do want to fuck that perfect ass of yours but thought that would be something good to look forward to for the next date." Her eyebrows were raised at that point, communicating that it might have been a bit presumptuous she would be back but quickly lowered them and half closed her eyes.

I started gently fucking her, slowing moving my cock in and out of her pussy as she go used to us as partners . My cock is very average in length so it did not take long but she was obviously enjoying the helmet head my cock had to offer her pussy walls.

"Plus," I said, "I have already had the pleasure of fucking your mouth a bit and while that was beyond wonderful, I did want to experience more of you than that tonight. Did you enjoy having your mouth fucked?"

Tricia replied, "I always enjoy a nice mouth fucking but I was really hoping you would fuck my pussy right now." She was starting to get her own rhythm now, gently pushing her hips back up to meet my thrusts.

I looked her in the eyes and smiled. "I really love to watch my cock, all wet from your juices, slide in and out of your hairy pussy."

"Back to that men being visual I see. By the way, you fuck good, you know that?"

"Well no man would turn down a compliment like that," I said.

I grabbed a hold of her left leg and place it over my shoulder and then placed her right leg over my other shoulder and continued thrusting.

"Oooh, nice and deep!" she said.

"I love bouncing off your ass like this," I said. Just let me know when your legs get tired." She just nodded and was breathing slightly heavier now.

I ran each of my hands up and down her thighs, occasionally planting a light kiss on each of her calves.

I thought I would surprise her and quit thrusting, leaving my cock just sitting buried inside her for a moment, not moving. She looked up at me, not knowing what to expect next. With my right hand I withdrew my cock and just rubbed the head against her outer lips and clit a couple of times as a tease and then slid it back inside her pussy.

"That was a nice change of pace" she said.

I let her legs down and started slow, gentle thrusting again. I looked at her directly in the eyes.

"Where do you want me to shoot my cum baby cuz I'm not going to be able to last much longer," I said.

She thought for a few seconds.

"What's your choice, Carl or do I get to pick since this has been declared ladies night?" she said.

I smiled, gave her two quick kisses and said, "You know if you keep this up I might ever let you go. Great personality, great lover...."

"Not to mention great ass!" she said.

"Yes definitely great ass!!!" and this time it was me giggling.

Tricia grabbed my ass checks and had me stop thrusting for a bit.

"Well, I love getting fucked from behind and we haven't done that yet. How about I roll over and you fuck my pussy from behind. Then you can come whenever you want, in my pussy or on my ass."

"What? You don't want my cum in your mouth?"

She reached up and gave me a wet, sloppy kiss.

"I already tasted your cum baby and it was so good. But I want to feel you shoot that load in my pussy so I can feel it drip out of me afterwards. But if you'd rather, you can pull out and cum in my mouth instead."

I raised up from her and pulled my cock out of her, still very hard and very wet. I gently pulled on her leg and she immediately rolled over onto her knees, shoulders down and pink puffy pussy presented to me.

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and place one hand on each of her ass cheeks, just taking a moment to feel and rub them. Tricia was not in the mood to wait and began moving backwards onto my cock.

"What do you want baby?" I asked her.

"I want you to fuck me, Carl, fuck my tight little pink pussy."

I started stroking her slowly but then started picking up the pace and force in my bouncing off her ass.

"Let me know if I start going too hard," I said.

"Fuck me Carl, pound me! Pound me hard!" she said.

I started fucking her more aggressively, bouncing hard off her ass, grabbing her by her hip bones so she could not get away.

"Oh fuck baby, fuck! Don't stop, don't stop fucking me!!"

She then reached between her legs and started running her fingernails across my balls.

"Yeah, baby, yeah, empty these big fucking balls into my pussy! Shoot your big load into me!!"

"Fuck Tricia I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"Cum now baby, cum now!!" as she cupped my balls.

That was all I could take and buried my cock balls deep in her pussy while I shot my load, spurt after spurt, holding her in place by her hips still.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, cum in me, oh yeah...." She whispered in an exhaustive breath. "So warm, yeah...."

After the first couple of spurts I started to fall on top of Tricia and she moved with me til she was lying on her stomach on the bed with my cock still inside her and her ass cheeks perfectly positioned against my groin.

Our breathing was starting to return to normal and my now deflating cock began slipping out of her pussy. She let out a small gasp when it completely fell out.

Tricia turned sideways and looked at me and said, "baby slide off me for a minute, OK?"

I immediately obliged as I knew it could not be comfortable with my body weight on her.

Tricia grinned and rolled onto her back spreading her legs wide open.

"I thought you might enjoy watching this," she said looking at me. She then moved her right hand down to her pussy and using her fingers, scooped up a nice stream of cum. She then brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked my cum from them.

"Ummm, yummy," she said.

She reached down and picked up another stream of cum from her pussy but this time offered her fingers to me. I immediately put her fingers in my mouth and licked them clean.

I looked at her directly in the eyes and said, "We taste pretty good together."

She smiled, kissed me and then moved down to my cock, where she put it in her mouth and cleaned me up.

I pulled her back up to me and we lightly kissed for a few minutes while cuddling.

"Well," I said, "we need to decide if we are going to get up and get cleaned up or else just fall asleep here as a sticky mess. You are staying the night, I hope?"

Tricia turned sideways and looked at me.

"If I stay, are you going to try and wake me up in the middle of the night and fuck me again?"

I looked back and said, "Probably."

"Then let's stay sticky and get cleaned up after round two," she said.

She gave me a short French kiss, turned on to her side with her ass facing me, and in the spoon position pulled my right arm around her so my hand was cupping her messy pussy.

"Don't forget," she said, "I'm still expecting you to give my ass a good fucking." And then she dozed off to sleep.

12