Weird Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know..." Adam broke me out of my reverie. He was back laying in my lap on the couch as that is where he liked to be, and was a position which often granted him many massages and head scratches from myself.

"Hmm?" I asked through my last sip of wine then set down my glass.

"I've been pretty curious, since this whole thing happened. Obviously."

"Obviously?"

"Well, anyone would be. Be curious. As to what it's like."

"You had a taste," I smiled down at him. All of a sudden, Adam sat up with a new vigour, a devilish look in his eyes that I hadn't seen since our peculiar predicament had first unfolded.

"I want more than a taste." He looked at me with such seriousness and conviction. I was stunned for a moment. I felt my cheeks flush and my cock twitch.

"I could give you a mouthful." I said. Adam bit his lip in response and leaned into me to kiss me deeply, wasting no time in tasting my wine-stained lips and tongue. I breathed heavily and let him envelop me, and my body responded quickly. My hands rushed up to feel and caress him underneath his shirt. His slim body had always felt so smooth in my hands, silken soft skin, only a smattering of body hair, and the hard tones of muscle underneath it all were a delight for my senses.

My cock was already hot and starting to strain for freedom in my trousers. He must have noticed, or intuited it, and he moved over to straddle me. As we continued to kiss and feel each other, I was in heaven. He rocked against me, his legs spread around my own, and my clothed cock ground into his clothed ass and groin as my hands moved to push his hips down into my body. It was electric. It sounds stupid, we were both fully clothed, but I could feel every little movement and sensation and I think he could too.

We pawed at each other for minutes that felt like hours. We kissed hard, each breathing the other's scent and breath. My hands moved of their own accord and pulled Adam's shirt from his body. All the while, he put his weight into his seat and right down onto my cock, which throbbed and ached underneath him. He broke from our sloppy kiss to look at me with dark, lustful eyes. Adam shifted back a little to allow his hands to work almost frantically at undoing the fly to my trousers. It was as if he had read my mind. We both practically gasped when my engorged cock was set free; me due to the sensation of air and heat and his hand grasping and touching me, and him at the sight of seeing my new manhood up close and personal. It twitched to greet him.

He wasted no time and began jerking me slow and firm. His eyes were locked on my cock. I leaned my head back with a sigh against the couch. "Wow," He said, "It's rock hard already..."

"I'm so hard for you," I moaned and closed my eyes. My hands held onto Adam but the sensations were almost already too much. My breath got heavier as Adam stroked me for a few moments, then he spat into his palm for lubrication and continued stroking me. His eyes stayed transfixed on my cock, and he began to speed up and I almost clawed at his sides.

"Fuck, fuck, slow down, slow down!" I muttered at him. He did stop, but a huge grin spread across his face. "What? Already?" He asked, amused and incredulous. My face went a bit red and I glared at him playfully.

"It's so sensitive..." I breathed, "And you're so damn hot." Our mouths quickly met in another kiss. Adam's grip on me loosened and we made out while I stroked down his body to his behind, giving it a squeeze. Adam broke our kiss and breathlessly lifted himself up and began frantically undoing and pushing his trousers down. He managed to slide them off completely and in a moment he was back straddling my lap. My bare cock was pressed against the now damp groin of his patterned boxer briefs.

Even through clothes the sensation was amazing, it made me more drunk than the wine we had been drinking all night. I was careful not to rut into him too much, although it was quite difficult not to since he, legs spread and straddling me, kept grinding himself down into my hard cock over and over again. After a few minutes of this, Adam started fiddling between us; he lifted himself and pushed aside the fabric of his briefs. The only thing I could really do at this point was watch, almost panting, as he revealed his pussy and settled himself back onto my cock. He did so with such a sexy, open-mouthed, sultry look on his face; his eyes on mine as if asking me if this was okay. It certainly was.

My hands found his hips and pulled him down into me, while I pushed my own hips up. My cock slid through his slick folds effortlessly. He was soaked, as was the tip of my cock. His breath caught in his throat and I watched his reaction as I slowly manipulated both of our lower halves so my cock slid back and forth, flush against his now dripping hole. His demeanour seemed to change in an instant; from his usual sexually dominant self that liked taking control of the situation, to passing control to me, eyes glazing over then shutting, breathing heavy. I wanted nothing more than to fill him full right then and there, sat on my lap with his shirt off and his dark hair curling around his flushed face.

He slid back and forth on my cock for a little longer, panting, with his head thrown back. I guess he couldn't take it any longer. He looked me dead in the eyes with such lust, biting at his lower lip, as he reached between us once again and grabbed my cock. I could feel everything he was doing as he lifted himself up and forwards just a little, while positioning my hard cock right up against his entrance. "A-are you sure?" I gasped. I knew exactly what he wanted and I wanted it too, so badly, but in the back of my head there was still some distant, barely sober part of me trying to steer the ship.

"I want you inside me," Adam whispered as I felt the slick head of my cock breach his pussy. We both instantly moaned. His pussy engulfed the head of my cock, squeezing me tight. God he felt good. His breathy little sounds got louder as he lowered himself little by little, bobbing back up ever so slightly, only to sit back down on me with more weight so more of my bare cock slid inside him and stretched him open.

"God you're so wet and tight," I was in heaven again; every tiny movement he made I could feel. I groped up his body slowly with both hands, feeling his smooth, hard stomach, his chest. I worked my hand up around his neck and to the back of his head, into his glossy hair as he leaned with his hands on my shoulders. "You're so huge..." Adam moaned sweetly, trying his best to take more of me though he only managed a quarter of my cock so far.

"Does my cock feel good in there?"

"So good, Ralphie." He closed his eyes and breathed hard as I lightly pushed myself up into him just a little. He let out a little high pitched moan and leaned into me more, our foreheads touching.

"You're so damn hot, Adam, it's taking everything in me not to stuff it all in you in one go."

"Fuck, I don't know if I can take it all..." Adam groaned. I could feel his little hole opening up for me, barely managing to take another inch.

"I bet you'd like to try though, wouldn't you?" I said, my hands now grasping at his hips, pulling more of him onto me. Adam practically gasped as my cock worked him open slowly.

We both panted as I worked my cock up and inside his pussy slowly with each movement of my hips. Each time I tried to give him more and more and he'd gasp above me, jolting up for a second only to sink back down onto my hard cock. Despite being so incredibly wet for me, his hole was still so tight and I could see the struggle and the mix of pain and pleasure -- but mostly pleasure -- painted on his face as he tried to work more and more of my cock up into his hole. His thighs were trembling from having to hold himself up. I moved my hands down from his smooth hips to massage his thighs and slowly his whole body seemed to relax little by little. I stayed still and just let him sink down onto my cock more and more, bobbing up and down gently and moaning as I watched my bare cock disappear and felt every inch of his insides squeezing me deliciously. Embarrassingly, I felt like I could cum in just a few seconds if I decided to fuck him properly. Still, in the back of my head, I was worried about the consequences of doing just that. As the thought entered my mind, I got a thrill and my cock throbbed inside him. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to plough myself into his cunt and christen it with my hot cum.

"I want to fuck you so bad," I threw my head back. Looking at him was almost too much, as he leaned on me, his face and chest flushed, his pussy drooling all over my cock. He pulled my head forwards again and kissed me deeply as he started to put more weight down onto my cock. He slid up and down, up and down, moaning harder and getting faster until finally, I bottomed out inside him. I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him down into me even further and he let out a surprised yelp as my cock-head ground into the very core of him -- I could go no deeper. I kept him still like that, just circling my hips and looked down between us. "I guess you can take it after all," I bit my lip and looked up at him. He was a state, mouth open and drooling just a little, his eyes half-lidded and almost rolling back into his head. "I-I've never felt so full before," he mewled. "Please, I want it."

"What do you want?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Please fuck me, I need you to fuck me."

"Say you want me to fuck your pussy."

"I-I want you to fuck my pussy," he almost moaned, blushing.

"God, this suits you," I bit my lip again and grabbed him by his smooth ass, which made the rest of his body lean forwards. I pulled him up off me just a little and thrust back inside him and made him whine. I was going to loosen him up. I groped his behind as I pulled him up and down on my cock slowly, and he buried his head into my neck and clung onto me and moaned as I did so. I turned my head to kiss and lick and bite at his exposed ear and flushed neck. He was such a mess for me. I could feel his slick running down my balls, coating our thighs as I stretched and fucked his cunt slowly up and down on my cock. I wanted so badly to ruin him, my cock was throbbing for it. He seemed almost oblivious to my need to seed him, his body quivering in pleasure which each gentle stroke. I couldn't take it any longer. I wrapped one of my arms around his midsection and I swung him over to my right and down onto the couch.

He made a surprised sound as I slipped out of him and he was pushed down onto his back while I rearranged my legs, but instinctively he spread himself for me as I lined up my cock with his soaked little hole. I leaned into him and pushed myself back inside, and he gasped as my cock split him open. He suddenly wrapped himself around me, and that was all the invitation I needed to push myself fully inside in one long, hard stroke. We breathed into each other as I sunk into him. He made beautiful sounds I'd never heard before as I stretched him more and more with each inch of my cock. We were both gasping at the sensations. It felt amazing to be on top of him and deep and raw inside him like this -- like I'd daydreamed about so many times before. I just couldn't stop myself.

I pulled myself out of him almost all the way slowly, and inched back in, faster this time. I did it over and over again while he tried to kiss me but all he could do was moan into my mouth. Then I really started pounding into him, stretching him more and more with each inch I rammed inside. He started to howl uncontrollably as I fucked hard and deep. Every inch of his body gripped me fiercely, and we breathed in unison as I fucked him as hard as I could. His pussy began to clamp down on me and I knew he must have been getting closer.

It only took a mere moment of this before he was gasping each breath, scratching into my sides while I held him down with my weight and my hands and he spread himself as wide as he could for my cock. I could feel myself quickly building to an orgasm with each deep thrust of my cock inside his slick hole. "I'm going to cum inside you," I groaned. His pussy got tighter and tighter at that and he squeezed me in pulses. "Fuck, please cum in me," Adam was breathless. His body began to shake and his hole suddenly spasming around my cock sent me over the edge as did him practically screaming as he came all over my cock and I bred his little pussy.

I kept pumping him through our shared orgasm, letting fly what felt like a gallon of cum out of my cock, slowing only to root myself as deeply inside him as I could.

I slumped on top of him. He was out of breath and trembling. I took a few deep breaths and turned my head to kiss him, speechless. We held onto each other, our bodies slick with sweat and me still embedded deep inside him. "Oh my God," Adam finally said. "That was -- that was so good I could die. I can still feel it. My head is spinning." I laughed and nuzzled into his neck.

"I was worried it was too much, but I couldn't stop myself. Fuck, you're amazing." We just embraced for a few minutes, until my cock finally started to soften inside him and I realised what I'd just done -- what we'd both done. Adam gasped as I gently slid myself off and out of him. "Hm, that might be a problem..." I said as I watched my cum dribble out of his well-fucked pussy, which was flushed and glistening.

"Huh?" Adam followed my gaze down to his pussy and the realisation suddenly hit him as he felt my seed leak from his hole. "Wait, no, you don't think I could get pregnant, do you?"

"I don't know, but we should probably assume that everything we have now actually work. You know?"

"Oh fuck," Adam's expression suddenly changed and I quickly leaned down and hugged him.

"Hey, it's okay, I'll just get us some plan B in the morning, all right?"

"Plan B?"

"Yeah, you'll be okay. Remember when you had to go get me some that one time?"

"Oh yeah, the condom broke." Adam sighed and I could feel his body relax again.

"Don't worry." I said and kissed him.

- - - - -

We decided to shower together before bed and despite his earlier worries, he was pawing at my cock with a big grin on his face. It barely took the slightest touch for me to get hard again, and he protested when I told him to dry off and get into bed at first. "We've got a whole week, no work..." I kissed him and rolled on top of him. He lost himself in the kiss for a moment and instantly melted under me. "And since I'm getting you plan B in the morning, I may as well fill you up again. Would you like that?" He blushed and had a serene look in his eyes that made my cock throb.

"Yes please," He whispered, and I kissed him deeply. "A whole week..." He moaned. "You might actually fuck me to death."

"Not a bad way to go," I growled.

Before he could say anything else, our lips were meshed together into another sloppy kiss. He quickly melted under the contact and spread his legs as my hand found its way to his wet hole.

In an instant he was quivering and moaning as I rubbed him up and down. My hand was already soaked. I felt for his clit and rubbed him gently in circles. He moaned into my mouth beautifully, and I took the opportunity to devour him. I stuck my tongue inside his mouth, I nibbled and sucked at his lips, all the while his noises got louder and louder and I rubbed him harder and faster.

One of his hands reached for my cock and he started rubbing me insistently, while almost pulling me on top of him with his other hand. I Laid myself on top of him and we gazed at each other open-mouthed, panting, like sex-crazed dogs. I watched him as he guided the fat head of my cock to open him up. He groaned sexily and I pushed myself further inside him slowly. He let out a gasp and tensed when I was finally able to get all of my cock into his hole. He was still so tight.

"Too much?" I asked.

"No, fuck, so good." He closed his eyes and I fucked myself slowly in and out of him, moving my hips exploratorily, trying different angles inside his sloppy hole. I breathed above him, and he moaned and groaned with each movement I made, gripping onto the bed sheet, moving his body in time with mine.

"You're being so needy now that you have a cunt, I've never seen you like this. I love it!"

"Shut up and fuck me," Adam groaned in response, and I sucked hard on his neck and did as I was told. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them just above his head as I drove myself into him in a hard stroke. He let out a cry and I pulled myself all the way out and glided back in to the hilt.. He couldn't stop himself from moaning as he took my cock over and over again, his tight little hole squeezing my cock involuntarily. His body was desperate for my cock, my balls and groin was soaked and sticky and I fucked him in earnest and felt him squeezing me tighter with his entire body again. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum again!" He yelled, I felt like such a stud as he stared up at me with little tears in his eyes.

"Cum on my cock, cum for me so I can fill you up!" I kept ploughing into him and he came so hard he practically milked the spunk from my balls. My body tensed and I forced myself deep inside him one last time and shot my cum right up against his cervix.

I could have fallen asleep on top of him with my softening cock still lodged inside his pussy. But eventually his hips got tired and I rolled off him. "That was incredible," I said, sitting up to drink some water.

"It was," Adam said breathlessly and cuddled into me. I played with his hair and curled it around my fingers. "You know..." He began. "I think... I think I'd be okay if we stayed like this."

12