All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by Willing_Captive

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved your story

Thanks for publishing it - sensory deprivation is a fun fantasy of mine - both giving and receiving. I enjoyed reading a woman's point of view.

ranndy_dude23@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another almost 5....

The vast majority of this story was off the charts erotic but this.....

“If I wanted to use a safeword right now I couldn't.“

You brought it up twice in your story and for me it stopped me (both times) from enjoying your story to its fullest extent. I *know* that this type of routine protocol might not seem sexy to a lot of people, just like confirming that a stranger *is* using a condom is kind of non erotic. I’m sure a lot of people think I’m being too harsh but these kind of measures are there for a damned good reason. Even if you and your partner know each other so well that they might never feel the need to say their safe word, the means to communicate it (in whatever form) should still be in place just in case it’s ever needed. A couple could enact the same scene more than once and experience one that is received as intended and the second could need to be stopped for a variety of reasons, obviously if there’s no way to communicate then that second scene could fail spectacularly and cause significant physical/ emotional problems.

So yeah whilst at first glance it might look like an overreaction from my point of view mine and my partner’s is an important issue.

I seriously LOVED the rest of your story, best of luck with your writing and thanks for sharing it.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous