Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only my two children were oblivious to the almost accident we managed to avoid; an accident that almost happened because their daddy dearest couldn't keep himself in check. I pray they never grow up.

"Heh heh," I gave a nervous chuckle. "Well it seems we'll be eating outside today!"

"Yay yay!" screamed Sammy and Samir.

Raju turned around and headed for the door, "I'll pass, my lunch break's almost over."

Ahona shooed the kids the kids into their rooms, on the opposite side of the house from where we did the deed. "Go, both of you take a shower and get dressed, we leave in half an hour."

"And you," Ahona pointed a finger at me. "Get in the shower, you stink too."

I smirked, "What about you?" looking her up and down. She smiled in return. "We don't have time to both take showers separately it seems."

I have never felt happier. Maybe I'll get to go a third time in the shower, like I wanted.

"By the way dulavai, why's your office car sitting outside the building?" asked Raju from the front gate, why hasn't he disappeared yet?

Oh shit, I forgot that I had to meet my boss as soon as I arrived Dhaka.

What to do now?


12