Welcome Home

Story Info
Normal evening that turns in to something extraordinary.
3.8k words
3.87
32.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story begins on a cool clear autumn evening as Colby travels the dimly lit streets for his rendezvous with the light of his life. The sound of an incoming call interrupts the music on his truck radio. His eyes light up and his heart skip a beat when he sees who is calling him. The caller ID on his screen says 'baby" and he quickly presses the accept call button on his steering wheel. "Hey baby, I'm almost there," is how he answers the call. "Where are you?" asks the sweet voice coming out of his speakers. "Just a couple more minutes," was his response.

"Ok, just hurry up. Don't keep me waiting too long sexy. Love you."

"I love you too baby." There is a soft beep as she hangs up the phone. Colby's truck is once again filled with the music over his speakers once the call disconnected. Just the sound of her sweet voice was intoxicating to him.

As Colby pulled up to the two story house, he noticed that the lights were off and only a faint glow was to be seen coming from the windows. The couple had been planning a date night for some time now but with the hectic schedule of life, it had to be put on the back burner. He put his truck in park and stepped out to make his way to the front door. Just as he was about to reach for the handle, the door slowly swung open. To his shock, his wife Rachael was there to greet him wearing a salsa red lace bra and matching thong with a shear black shall over her shoulders. He froze at the sight of this delicious thing awaiting his arrival at home. She smiled as she saw his chin hit the floor. "Welcome home. I've been waiting for you," she says as she reaches down to grab his hand and pull him inside. The door swings shut behind him as she leans forward to place a passionate kiss on to his lips. Her chest presses against his and her arms wrap around his neck. Colby reaches his right hand down and slides it to her exposed ass and gives it a squeeze. Rachael swats his hand away playfully and whispers "patience," in his ear.

Rachael pulls away and grabs a silk cloth from the end table by the door and wraps it around Colby's eyes, obscuring the sight of his sexy wife in front of him. With his eyes covered, Rachael leans in for another wet kiss. The sensation of her lips is heightened due to the fact that he can no longer see what is happening to him. Her hand reaches down and her fingers wrap around his. Softly her other hand reaches down and gently caresses the bulge swelling in his jeans. "Follow me," is spoken as she turns and leads him down the hall. Colby is all too eager to comply with her wishes. As they enter the bedroom at the end of the hall, he feels her release his hand and she disappears in to the darkness leaving him standing there. "Where did you go, baby?" Colby asks. After a short pause he got a response he was not expecting. "We're right here," is heard from his left. We? Before Colby could process that distinction is Rachael's statement, he felt both of his hands being raised over his head at the same time and his shirt being lifted up over his head. Two sets of lips attacked his exposed nipples at the same time sending electricity through his body. As his shirt is tossed aside, he wraps his arms around the two heads of the ladies sucking on him, pulling them harder against him. Suddenly they both release him and disappear back in to the bedroom. A seductive call of "come find us, sexy," is heard from the silence. From the seductive tone of Rachael's voice, Colby knows this is going to be a night to remember.

Colby took two steps forward and was greeted by a body pressed against him. Instantly he felt the pressure of a set of soft, warm lips pressed against his. His tongue danced with its partner as his arms wrapped around her. Suddenly he felt the other woman pressing against him from behind and proceeded to suck on his neck. "Enjoying yourself?" is whispered from the woman behind him. Colby instantly knew that it was Rachael's voice whispering in his ear. But who was this mystery woman who was sucking on his lips? Gently Rachael reached her arms around Colby's waist and proceeded to unbutton his jeans. Her fingers unzipped his pants and pulled them down as she kissed her way down his back. Almost simultaneously, the mystery woman mirrored Rachael's movements and slowly began kissing her way down Colby's chest. With his jeans now at his ankles, and his member at full erection, Rachael stands up behind him. She grabs his wrists to pull his arms behind him and goes back to kissing on his neck. This leaves his body open to what the mystery woman has in mind.

Colby feels the soft touch of one finger being ran, ever so slowly, from the base of his neck all the way down his chest. Not being able to see what is happening to him has his senses on fire. The finger is followed by another and another until her whole palm is sliding ever so slowly down his body. He knows that this seductress is falling to her knees in front of him as her tongue moves just ahead of her hand. He can feel her hot breath on his skin but is unable to do anything about it with his arms still held firmly behind his back. Her tongue follows the curves of his body until she is just about to lick on his erect shaft and she pulls away. His hips thrust forward almost begging for more. Gently he feels the soft kiss of her lips on the tip of his cock. She wraps her fingers around his shaft and a blast of warmth overwhelms him as she inserts his cock in to her wet mouth. A moan of pleasure escapes his lips as she slides his member deep in to her. With a firm pace she moves his cock in and out of her mouth, all the while stroking on his shaft. Her free hand reaches around his bare ass so she can pull his cock even deeper. The sensation of her lips moving up and down his shaft made his cock throb. He could feel the pressure building inside of him, and it was apparent that she could feel it to. Without warning, she released her toy and stood back up. She placed a sloppy wet kiss on his lips and pressed her tits against his chest. Obviously she was not ready for him to be able to release his passion just yet.

Both women released their captive and disappeared in to the bedroom once again. Colby kicked his shoes off and slipped out of the jeans that were still around his ankles. Even though he still had the blindfold on covering his eyes, he could see the faint glow of candles around the room. The air was filled with the sweet scent of vanilla that they were providing. "You can take off the blindfold now if you like," was heard from the darkness. Colby lifted the obstruction over his eyes. It took a few minutes to focus but when he did a look of surprise fell across his face. The mystery woman was none other than Stacie!

Stacie was a woman whom Rachael works with at the local sports bar. While visiting his wife at work a few weeks ago, Colby had mentioned that he thought Stacie was very attractive. Rachael seemed to shrug it off at the time but obviously the two must have had a conversation about this at some point because she was here, and she had been sucking on his cock just a few minutes ago. Both ladies were lying on the bed waiting for Colby to join them. As he moved toward them he got the chance to admire both ladies at the same time. Rachael, he had seen when he got home but Stacie he had not been able to see until now. She was wearing a see through black bra and matching G-string that was barely hiding her pussy. Her nipples were erect and almost pushing through the material that was containing them. Colby climbed up on to the bed and crawled between the two. He reached one hand to his left where Rachael was laying and one had to his right for Stacie and pinched each nipple at the same time. Both women let out an audible moan from their lips. Both women explore Colby's body as he massaged their breasts in each hand. He could feel their hands on his ass and then on his cock. Honestly he didn't know who was touching where. He leaned down and planted a wet kiss on his wife's lips, pressing his chest against hers. Then, as not to play favorites he moved his attention to Stacie and did the same. He pressed his body down on to her and sucked a sweet kiss from her lips. All the while, the grip on his cock never wavered.

Stacie pushed him up and rolled him over to lay him on his back. They climbed to their knees on either side of him. The candlelight lit each body ever so perfectly. He could see it dance all over their sexy bodies as they were hovering over him. His arms fell out to the side as they moved in to take turns kissing him. This put his hands in perfect position to grab each ass firmly. Stacie then turned her head and started kissing on Rachael. Colby could not believe his eyes. These two sensual beings were making out over top of him. He squeezed each ass cheek even harder as their tongues danced. Rachael reached her hands behind Stacie and unclasped her bra, freeing those voluptuous tits. It fell off of her shoulders and on to Colby's cock. He could see those nipples without restriction and wanted nothing more than to suck on them right now. Rachael must have read his mind because she leaned over and sucked one of Stacie's tits in to her mouth. This made her let out a sigh of desire. Stacie reached out and returned the favor by unclasping Rachael's bra. Her hands then moved to caress the newly exposed breasts. Stacie lifts Rachael up. She wanted to suck on those hard nipples herself. Colby can see her tongue licking his wife's nipples which made him even harder.

Now it was Rachael's turn to suck on her husband's cock. She moved herself down between his legs and grabbed his cock and thrust it deep in to her mouth. His body jumped with the sensation of her hot mouth surrounding his shaft. Stacie slides up so she can place her tits in Colby's face. He eagerly sucks each nipple in to his mouth and nibbles on them as Rachael is working fiercely between his legs moving up and down. Stacie rises up on the bed and turns her body around. She lowers herself down on to Colby placing her pussy down on to his awaiting lips. She reaches down and slides her G-string aside so he has unrestricted access to her clit. He greets this by sliding his tongue up and down her wetness, sucking it in to his mouth. Her hips ground on his face as she bent her body down on to his body. She wants to assist Rachael with licking Colby's cock. He can feel two tongues licking up and down his shaft and each lady taking turns sucking him deep. His tongue0 slides in to Stacie's pussy and his hands reach around her ass to pull her down on his face even harder. He could feel her walls begin to tighten as she arched her back and let out another moan. Colby knew she was about to release all over his face. With a scream of passion, hot juices flowed all over Colby's tongue. It was so sweet that he didn't spare one single drop. He licked every inch of steamy wetness from her.

Colby was so involved with Stacie that he didn't notice that Rachael had stopped sucking on his dick. She left that duty to Stacie to enjoy that activity. Rachael had moved herself up to watch Colby lick on that tasty pussy. Rachael wanted a taste of that explosion, so as Stacie moved her body up off of his face, Rachael leaned down to get a wet kiss from his lips. Stacie slid Colby's cock back in to her hot mouth and sucked him all the way down her throat. He could feel her nose tickle his balls. Rachael leaned forward and licked on her pussy while she was working over her hubby's cock. She slid her tongue up and down that dripping wetness. Colby let his tongue explore his wife's neck while she was enjoying that sweetness.

Colby was about to lose his composure from the feeling of Stacy deep throating his shaft and she knew it just like before. He wanted nothing more than to release his juices in to her throat but she was not about to let the fun end just yet. She lifted off of his cock and moved to the side. The sexual frustration burning inside of him was too much to handle. He decided it was his turn to take charge of the situation. He sat up on the bed and turned the two ladies around. He laid Rachael down on her back and slid her thong down over her hips and across her ankles and tossed it aside. It was time for Rachael to have some attention paid to her pussy.

Colby spread Rachael's legs and lifted them ever so slightly in the air. He lowered his head between her legs and softly licked those pink lips. She could feel his breath with each pass of his mouth. His tongue teased her clit with soft touches followed by sucking her skin in his mouth. He could feel her thighs press against his ears as her right hand presses his head down with each movement. Stacie moved to Rachael's side and sucked one of her nipples in to her mouth making her moan with pleasure. Colby placed one of his hands on the other breast to squeeze it while never stopping his focus on her pussy. His other hand he moved down under Rachael so he could slide one of his fingers inside of her. The insertion caused Rachael to lift up with pleasure. The sensation of his tongue sucking on her clit and his finger inside of her pushed her over the limit. Stacy reached down to assist with the spreading of Rachael's lips as Colby inserted another finger inside of Rachael. Her body was sweating and moaning with passion. He could feel the explosion about to happen and he was not about to stop. Stacy was now biting those perky nipples to help push Rachael over the edge. He could feel the heat all over his hand and her body tightened. With a scream of pleasure, Rachael let her orgasm explode all over Colby's fingers. He slowed his motions and removed his dripping hand, Stacie grabbed it and sucked his fingers in to her mouth. She wanted to taste Rachael on his hand. Rachael lay there trying to catch her breath from her release. After sucking his fingers clean, Stacie leaned down and pressed her lips against Rachael. She wanted to share how sweet that orgasm tasted. The two shared a long wet kiss with each other. Their hands exploring the others body while their lips played together. As the two smiled at each other they turned to Colby with devilish grins.

Rachael turned to Stacie and pushed her down flat on the bed. She lowered herself down between Stacie's legs and slid her G-string off and tossed it to the floor. With Stacie now fully exposed, Rachael began to lick on Stacie's pulsating pussy, causing her to arch her body with passion at every lick of Rachael's tongue. Colby decided to join in on the fun and add something for Stacie to play with. He positioned himself on top of her chest and gave her mouth what it had been enjoying all night, his cock. She grasped it with her hand and slid the tip of his head in to her awaiting mouth. She found it difficult to concentrate as the sensation of Rachael licking her clit had her full attention. Stacie raised her head as Colby pressed his hips forward to insert himself deep in to her mouth. He could feel the moans coming from her mouth from what Rachael was doing between her legs. Stacie's body lifted with each pass of Rachael's tongue, hitting all the right spots. Colby slid his cock in and out of Stacie's mouth, meeting each moan with more shaft for her to suck on. With a mouthful of cock and a pussy full of tongue, she let out a muffled scream of passion as her body exploded on to Rachael's awaiting lips. She was happy to lick her subject clean.

Colby took back his cock from the wetness of Stacie's mouth and turned to kiss the cum soaked lips of his wife. Stacie raised herself up to join in on the kissing, licking each set of lips in front of her. Stacie and Rachel lock eyes and a silent conversation was had. They both turned to Colby and push him down on his back. Rachael lifted herself up and turned her body around so she could lower her wet pussy on to her hubby's face. As his tongue went to work, she ground her hips down on to his tongue. Stacie took the invitation of Colby's exposed member and placed her legs over top of Colby. She lowered herself down so she could feel his cock just about to enter her. Slowly she pressed down, opening her pussy lips wide so she could insert his throbbing cock in to her. Slowly she took every inch of his shaft until it was completely inside of her. Colby let out a moan at the sensation of his cock being surrounded by the hot walls of Stacie's inside. Feeling his cock surrounded by the pressure of Stacie's tight pussy almost made him lose his composure right then and there. Stacie started moving herself slowly up and down on to his hard shaft. Each time she pressed down he could feel her lips at the base of his cock, tight and wet. She rotated between grinding her hips forward and back with raising herself up and down. Her moans growing louder with each motion. Rachael was still rubbing her clit all over Colby's tongue as she could feel his hot breath escape his mouth with every one of Stacie's movements. She leaned forward and pulled Stacie close so she could press her lips against this sexy woman riding her husband's cock. The passion seemed to overwhelm both ladies at the same time. A hot flow of juice escaped Rachael on to Colby's face and he knew that Stacie was about to explode herself.

Stacie was now slapping herself down on to Colby's throbbing cock, fucking it wildly and managing to scream while making out with Rachael. With one final thrust down on Colby, she let herself explode. Her walls gripped his shaft and her pussy let out a massive orgasm, squeezing his cock. He could feel the rush of hot fluids flowing all over him. After a couple breaths, Stacie lifted herself off of Colby. Rachael took this opportunity to clean his exposed cock of all of the passion from Stacie. She lowered herself down and sucked his cock all the way in to her mouth. Stacie joined the fun and placed her tongue on his balls, licking them clean.

By this time, Colby's tension was too much to bear. He had to feel a release of his own. It was time for Colby to take charge. He laid Stacie down on her back and placed Rachel on top of her, facing her down. Their bare chests were pressed against each other. They took the opportunity to keep letting their tongues dance with the other. Colby placed himself on his knees between their legs so he could enjoy both sets of pussy lips at the same time. He licked both with one swift stroke, flicking his tongue back and forth between the two. He then slid his fingers inside of Stacie as he sucked Rachael's lips in to his mouth. The feeling of Colby's fingers inside of Stacie made her body tense up. He could feel she was about to have another orgasm from his fingers sliding in and out. Suddenly, he removed his fingers and lifted himself up. He pressed his hard cock deep in to Stacy, causing her to explode instantly. As he slid himself in and out, Rachael could feel his stomach press against her ass. Stacie screamed as her juices flowed once again.

Colby removed his cum soaked cock, and slammed it in to Rachael's awaiting pussy. His balls slapped down on to Stacie, making her jump. He pressed hard and deep inside of her as he reached up and pulled on Rachael's hair, lifting her head up. He slapped his left hand on her ass and continued to slam himself in and out of her. Stacie took this opportunity to suck on Rachael's nipples as Colby was taking her from behind. He could feel the pressure begin to build, and this time there was no one going to stop him. With one final deep trust, he released his hot load deep inside of his wife. She could feel the flow from his shaft which made her body tighten itself so she could squeeze every drop from him. Stacie reached her hands up so she could pull Colby down as his body tightened from the sweet sensation of release.

As his body relaxed, he removed himself from Rachael and the two ladies parted on the bed, leaving just enough room for Colby. He crawled himself between them and placed a warm wet kiss on Rachael, followed by one for Stacie as well. Colby turned himself over to lay on his back and each sexy lady moved in to snuggle on each arm. All three were panting with exhaustion at the excitement of the evening. Colby looked at each of his partners to see the joy on their faces and he smiled to himself. What a perfect way to end the perfect night.