All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by Will_Monty

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A running monolog of monotonous male hormones. No plot to speak of, no intrigue, no character development, no fun. -- 1☆

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting first story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really a story, just a sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done and ever man's dream to come home to such a situation.

70slowhands70slowhandsover 1 year ago

Great first story 5 stars. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

poorly written with toio many spelling errors

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Not a story, but just a sex scene. No build up, not enough background on the characters. Was his wife bisexual, is he being set-up for when she invites a guy to their bedroom. Sorry but I couldn't trust her now because of her behavior. Was it their anniversary, his birthday, her birthday? This was just a sex romp and no real story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmm, was there a story here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Not again

One more cheating story, dressed up and destroying monogamy again

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A male fantasty sex scene that will not end well for him and "baby" when she wants quid pro quo.

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Pleasr pck a tense and stick to it. The constant switching from past to present distracted from an otherwise hot svene..

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

Realistic sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you should use bigger paragraphs, in fact, you should write the whole story as just one paragraph. Yeah, that would be cool. One impossible-to-read paragraph, thus sparing them the pain of having to read some kid's wetdream. Does your mommy know you're up? I hope you finished your homework before playing with yourself.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 1 year ago

This would probably be better suited in Erotic Couplings or Lesbian

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Pretty well written. It follows the descriptors for LW category. I was afraid he was going to find out the other “woman” was Not a woman. Lol!

Thanks for sharing, I hope you try again.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Needed some back story, like what led up to this. Was the wife bi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An outline of the end of a marriage. Pretty sad and depressing. I bet they loved each other once.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

I always like to welcome a new writer and give some possibly constructive encouragement it appear to be needed.

This litttle story has 21 paragraps in it. I counted because these were the longest drawn out paras I have seen in a story. Sorry not to be more helpful, but the stlyle threw me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sexy dialogue. Thanks!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Loving Lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOTS OF MISSED TAGS!!!!!!! YOU WOULD PROBABLY GET MANY MORE READERS IF YOU POSTED THE APPROPRIATE TAGS!!!!!!! JUST SAYING..........

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

The slab-sided paragraphs exhaust the reader. Too many different things lumped together in each block of text. Develop your characters and have them interact more with dialogue. There's a good story here, but it needs work.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The hypocrites will love this one because there wasnt another dude fucking the wife, the cum guzzlers will find the dumbest shit to bitch about because it didnt have another dude fucking the wife and the hubby going full on sperm burper.

That said you could tighten up the writing a bit. And tossing the reader into the middle of whatever lifestyle they have does no one any favors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Should be in Erotic Couplings. Just because a story includes a married couple does not make it a Loving Wives story. This was a nice story about an Erotic Coupling between three people. The story and the plot have nothing to do with being married, adultery, or any thing associated with a Loving Wife. A fine story. Please reconsider the proper category. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a shame he didn’t get to cum inside Stacie’s pussy. If Colby had gotten to cum in both pussies i would have given 5 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Didn't work for me at all. Decent, but not great, sex scene. However, there was no depth to the story beyond the sex. Was Rachel and Stacie having an affair? Were they swingers? Was he an over the road driver or just happen to own a truck? 3*

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 1 year ago

Somehow I missed the story here. Was there a story? There is more to writing an erotic story than describing endless sex acts.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Too much of this stroker scenario (agree it is NOT a story) was narration. It is an efficient but impersonal option. We-The-Readers get the narrator’s summary of any communications that happen! WTR do NOT get to ‘hear’ the characters talking. It reads like a newspaper report on a school-board meeting, and just as entertaining.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Narration, description, poor flow, not fun to read…. The idea was OK, but you are a storyteller, not a rather poor journalist, and readers want a pleasurable read. Odd switches to present tense, accompanied by several typos contributed to the poor flow. First story, 3 stars, so work on the comments and your second will be 4 stars or more…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but there simply was no story. Therefor, no approval from me. in fact it sucked badly. LP

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Payback can be a real bitch, dumbass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWill_Monty@Will_Monty
Just looking to share my fantasies with other like minded people. Some of my stories have true events and some are just made up in my naughty little mind. I will leave it up to you to decide which is which.