Welcome Home Daddy

Story Info
A sub gives Daddy a perfect welcome back.
1k words
4.21
26.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I return home to find you naked, kneeling in front of the door. Your eyes are down. I look down and smile at you, but you do not notice for you immediately go into the humble pose at my feet.

"I humble myself before you. I live to serve you, and you alone Daddy."

You tell me in your ritual greeting of your Daddy returning.

"Hello Babygirl." I tell you as I reach down and take your hand and get you to stand. "Did you have a nice time while I was out Babygirl?" I ask you as I pull you into a hug and kiss the top of your head.

You smile excitedly and I can see the pleasure in your eyes. "Yes Daddy. I completed all the tasks you told me to do today. Would you like to see Daddy?" I nod and you take my hand, guiding me towards the lounge. You sit down and spread your legs for me. I kneel down in front of you and move my face close to your pussy. I can already see the moisture in your pussy, even though I have yet to touch you.

I run my fingers along your pussy lips and you shiver slightly.

I lean further forward and take a long slow lick from the bottom of your pussy, all the way up to your clit. I pause for a moment then look up at you. "Smooth as silk Babygirl. Good Girl." I can see the pride in your eyes whenever I say that.

Then my eyes darken a little and my voice lowers into a tone you know well. "Now, cum for Daddy, Babygirl." My face dives back into your pussy and I suck your clit in and flick it with my tongue. That is enough and your orgasm smashes through your body. Your pussy floods into my mouth and I taste your exquisite juice. After a few minutes, your breathing slows and your eyes flutter open. "Thank you for letting me cum for you

Daddy." You say again in ritual.

Without being told, you reach forward and undo my pants. My cock is already hard from hearing your moans of pleasure when you came. You keep your eyes on me the whole time as you suck my cock.

The look of lust and love in them is unmistakable. You tease and nibble and lick for a moment then suddenly take my entire cock in your mouth, deep into the back of your throat. I let it a deep growl and I feel your lips smile around my cock. You hold there for quite a few seconds then pull back. You look up at me again and say sweetly "I've been practising with my toy Daddy. Did you like that Daddy?"

My only answer is to grab your hair and shove my cock back in all the way again. You don't even flinch. You are incredible. I know I am not going to last long, but I do not want to cum down your throat as I often do. I have something else in mind. I suddenly grab your wrist and pull you up. I spin you around and in two steps your boobs are squashed against the wall. I push my body hard against you.

My left hand reaches up and grabs your hair, and I pull your head back. I hear you gasp and feel you tremble against me. My right hand reaches down and plays with your pussy.

"Who owns this pussy Babygirl?" I growl in your ear. In a breathless whisper you say "You do Daddy."

"And what do you want me to do Babygirl?" I ask as I pull your head back again, bringing another gasp and shudder from you. With a moan you say quietly "Fuck me. Please!"

I lean closer into your ear and whisper "What did you say Babygirl?"

You know what I want from you but it is still quite difficult for you to raise your voice during any of our sessions. Such is the way you were before when you had to keep quiet for fear of someone overhearing.

Slightly louder you say through your panting "Fuck me please Daddy. Fuck me hard."

My fingers are still working your pussy and I can feel your legs trembling. "Tell me." I growl as I lean in even closer. "Tell me what you want Daddy to do. You can do it Babygirl."

I flick my finger across your clit and I hear a deep intake of breath from you. Suddenly you scream out. "Fuck me Daddy. Shove your cock into my pussy that you own. Make your Babygirl cum."

"Good Girl." I say to you as I remove my fingers from your pussy and push my cock into where my fingers just were.

I know you are going to cum very soon and I'm also very close. I put my arm around your waist to hold you up because I know your legs will give out when you cum.

Your breathing gets faster as my cock pounds your pussy and I know you are on the edge of the cliff. I am there as well. I pull your head back again and yell "Cum Babygirl. Cum with Daddy." Our orgasms hit at the same time and I cry out in bliss as I hear you scream "I'm cumming with you Daddy. Full my cunt with your cum."

It's all I can do to hold you up and stay on my feet as blast after blast of my cum floods your pussy. You legs give out and my strength is almost gone so I lower us to the floor and wrap my arms protectively around you.

You continue to shake and twitch for quite some time before we both drift off to sleep in contented bliss. My last thought is that if this was the welcome home I get after being away for an hour, I am in for a huge treat when I get home on Monday from work.