All Comments on 'Welcome Home Honey'

by michaelphantom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Well done, without bullshit. Just a husband and wife in love

dickthestick2011dickthestick20118 months ago

Cuckoldry at it's its finest. The description of her smell and disheveled condition could make any man hard! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good lifelike description of the joys of a loving cuckold couple

litlbulllitlbull8 months ago

Great story! This is how modern marriage is supposed to work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful!! So true to my life!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, what a very creative, and detailed, story. The descriptions of what he was thinking about both before and after she got home were exceptional. What a loving couple that expresses their love for each other in such a fantastic manner is very much appreciative. I would point out that not much is going to be seen in a 7 second video clip. Maybe about 15 to 20 seconds would be better. She should video the entire session with this guy. Does her husband know him or was this a complete stranger? Maybe next time the cock is a BBC? Or maybe a couple of guys? I loved the line "...her pussy welcoming him home lovingly and he was so overcome with emotion as she smiled up at him in ecstasy." Fantastic descriptions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beyond hot…marriage, the way it should be…I just want to worship her when she comes home, full of the bull’s semen…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sharing at its best

Herm1Herm17 months ago

Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I greated my wife in that same fashion after she came home from a night out with her boy toy. The waiting was excruciating but the reunion was the best.

robertjohnrobertjohn5 months ago

A nice, loving, wife sharing story. Great.

i122i1225 months ago

The waiting, the wondering and then a text confirming the reality, what an agonizing and sexually erotic situation. Reminds me of my story, “She wore smiley faced panties,” What a night!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent description of a perfect stag vixen loving relationship. Thankfully becoming a mainstream lifestyle these days. I love it.

MrDuMrDu4 months ago

This is a hot story. I especially loved the first half..the anticipation was exceptionally portrayed. Well done :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermichaelphantom@michaelphantom
I am a young aspiring erotica author who is here with the goal of sharing my fantasies with others through writing. I'm in my mid twenties and live on the east coast with my loving wife and all of our many animals. Thanks so much to all who enjoy and encourage my work here.