All Comments on 'Welcome Home, Soldier - Homecumming'

by lovelesspulchritude

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow I imagine sexy Carl with a healthy dose of sexy chest hair for that manly muscular chest of his! What a real hunk of a man!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Fantastic, More please. Hot sexy story and lots of babies to come I hope.

RazirinRazirinabout 1 year ago

I'm a little confused by the final interaction between Sonia and Carl. Is she telling him that she has a lover/boyfriend/husband or not? And who is saying the 'little brother' comment because the dialogue is a bit tough to parse there. I think it's Carl but again, kinda tough to follow.

Throwing in Natasha at the end was a bit of a waste to be honest, that could have been a nice hook for a sequel rather than an after-thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need an editor, and maybe don't make the MC look so pathetic for so much of the story is he a big tough military guy, or a pathetic virgin pick one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your English could you a LOT of work... many of the sentences are simply nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but the ending was a little weird you should continue with it and write more of him with Natasha and mother and with her to become pregnant as well and the all stay together and rise their children and maybe add more!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

"the first of many entering her" - so Cindy is destined to be a slut?? Sonia's story just made no sense. Why even include Natasha, it's complete overkill. You need and editor and a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It has a lot of promise but needs a lot of work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reminds me of stream-of-consciousness viewpoint. Very cerebral. Could definitely use some revising, but a very good start nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice story but you ended it to soon you should have wrote more about him and Natasha and them all having his babies and all living together 5 stars

Brandon11Brandon117 months ago
WH,S-H

I would love another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous