Welcome Home, Soldier - Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that warm for that, and I like this better."

Mom took the plates from the table, and Carl helped her to do the dishes. "Oh, sit down, we still have dessert," she said, but Carl finished his task first.

"While I'm here, I want you to have a break, mom. You do so much for everyone already."

"Oh silly, I haven't seen you in so long, that's the least of my worries. I want you to feel welcomed home, not forced to work your way to stay."

"I'm getting a job, mom. I was speaking with Dylan today, and he has a place in his garage. It's not much, but it will cover that room, you'll see."

Her hands grabbed his tense biceps, "now, no, you won't. I want you to relax and regain your strength."

He dried his hands on the washcloth and flexed his muscles for her to see. "Stronger than this?"

Carl enjoyed the way she blushed. "Go on, touch it. Hard as steel, mom."

And his mom's fingers wrapped around his muscle, receiving an electric shock that burned into her desire. "You can't wrap your hands around it."

"No more skinny Carl," Cindy laughed from her seat.

And Carl smiled at her, remembering the flyer to become a nun and thinking if he could get her to choose another life.

"I bought a few weights, I hope you don't mind Cindy. I promise you they take no space at all."

"Oh, by the way, auntie Natasha said she saw you at the mall, but only when you left, she realized it was you."

"Aunt Natasha?"

"You remember her. We're pretty much the same."

Was that Natasha, his aunt Natasha?

"She's renting the room upstairs. Your room."

He wondered if he ever threw away all his cum rags. Shit. "I don't really remember her, mom."

"Long story short, she got divorced, came back to the state, and things went a bit downhill. She is spending the week at our mother's, but last time she was here, dunno, ten years or more."

Carl thought about how nice it would be to have her here, dining with them, talking about that nightgown he stupidly wanted to offer her. And fuck, she knew he didn't buy the nightgown for his dad to offer his mom.

Sometimes, it's easier to catch a liar.

He kept his eyes open in the bed.

Knowing Cindy was in bed next to him was more than a temptation. It was dangerous. The nun flyers were out of sight, he noticed that after using the toilet and changing into his boxer shorts. He used to sleep naked but thought it was advisable not to.

Whispers from the other bed, and he called Cindy out. "I'm praying." She was praying while Carl's cock was hard as a rock, and he turned onto his stomach, pressing his erection against the mattress. The bed was small for such a big soldier, but he made it work.

Before falling asleep, he took his boxer shorts off, unable to sleep with clothing, and dropped them on the floor. His dreams were about his sister and his mother, and now the lady from the clothes store that turned out to be his aunt, and he wouldn't say no to a threesome with those two women, of similar age, wearing the same silk nightgown, while he licked them and fuck till morning.

And for the first time in a million years, he overslept.

He didn't wake up at five-thirty. Or six. The sun didn't bother him.

No. He was finally at peace, restful and calm.

It was Cindy that woke him up.

"If you're going to sleep naked, at least cover yourself up!"

Her voice was more of a scream. Carl opened his eyes, startled, ready to fight, and after two seconds, he thanked the gods for being on his stomach and his cock drilling a hole into the mattress. Cindy pulled the covers over his peachy and hairy ass, pretending she wasn't looking at his big thighs and giant balls.

"Sorry, Cindy. But I bet you've seen naked men before."

"Eww, gross."

Carl wrapped the bedsheet over him and sat on the bed, making sure his aching boner stayed out of sight. "What? Seriously? Not even a morning wood? Got plenty of that where I came from."

"Oh, stop it! You're being gross."

"Why? Are you thinking about twenty naked guys with big boners?"

A cheeky smile on Carl's face and an extreme redness spread over to Cindy's ears. "I'll tell mom!"

Carl fell behind, laughing, forgetting about his own erection. But Cindy saw it, printed on the bedsheet wrapped around his lap, and she bit her lip.

"We're not kids anymore, Cindy. Don't forget we have the same birthday."

She pretended to slap him like she did in the old times, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. "Imagine, twenty soldiers like me, lying naked, didn't have a woman in so long - what would they do to you if they catch you, Cindy?"

And Carl's hands went to her back, a hand brushed her hair, and he felt her giving in, and his cock flexed over the bedsheet, becoming too dangerous. She touched his chest, hairy, bare, and moaned, resisting in the next second. This time, she slapped him hard.

"What are you doing? Don't tell me you can't control yourself over a pair of boobs."

And Carl woke up suddenly. Her breasts were almost out of her top, and her hair was all over her face. He let her go, unsure of whether what he did was right or not, but he wanted more. So much more. Being near her was a mistake because his self-control was not that strong.

Mother called them from downstairs, breakfast was ready, and Cindy stood motionless looking at him.

"We're twins, Cindy. I know you feel the same, but I'm sorry, this was crossing a line."

"You sure have a perverted way of telling me you love me. Making me imagine twenty men taking me."

Carl remained in bed, staring at her breasts. "It wouldn't be all of them, some are gay. But the ones left, you know, it's difficult when you go months without a pussy."

"Is it? I'm so sad for you."

She had a smile on her face as well. Something was changing. Those flyers, no, that was just his sister playing games with him.

After breakfast, Carl went to speak to Dylan about his job. He was a man of fast decisions, and a handshake was all it was needed - he could start working the next day. It suited him well - he just told Dylan he wanted to have a Friday and a Monday to take his mother and sister up to the lakes, god knows when the weather will be this good.

Fine with Dylan. He spent the rest of the day looking for the things he needed for his new job, and when Carl got home, he was all alone.

"Went shopping," his sister wrote in a post-it note.

He helped himself to some mac and cheese and sat on the living room couch, watching random shows. It was hard to be all this time away - but Cindy made him feel at home. It was like he never left.

Oh, but he did.

It was not normal that he would spend three years away from home. He didn't know he would when he kissed his mother goodbye. He never asked to go so far that the only thing he knew was snow and ice. But his father did.

"A parasite" was a term he often used when referring to Carl - blaming him for almost killing his mother at birth. And then "a parasite" again when he got his cousin pregnant a few months after turning eighteen. It was all a big muddled memory, embraced in darkness every time he thought about it. The fact of having a daughter was already mindblowing for his age. But what hurt the most was not knowing anything about her. His sister told him they moved away a couple of weeks after he went to the army, and cut all ties with them.

They never came around. They never left a message. He didn't even know if she was ok. But his sister told him that it was a girl, she heard it in confidence. Her parents wanted an abortion, but his cousin knew better and kept it.

Fucking hell. He was sure her name was Dalilla, and she had black hair like her mother. Or like his sweet and delicious sister. "Can't believe she's turning a nun," he laughed alone, giving his nutsack a hard squeeze, letting his cock grow with the vision of her spread across an altar, just a cross above, and him blessing her from behind.

That would be sweet.

"It's just a thought," he told himself, walking up to the bedroom with a tent in his shorts, resisting the urge. Instead, he opened one of the bedside drawers and found the papers for the convent again. "Look at that, virtual meetings. This is gold, Cindy, pure gold." The vision of Cindy as a nun was enticing and one he could never really believe in. "Sweet virgin Cindy," he repeated, looking at the flyer and grabbing hard his cock.

He took the panties he had brought for Cindy from the bag and placed them with her other underwear, his erection only throbbing harder as he went through her belongings, like a pervert. And just as he closed the drawer, an accusatory tone came to him:

"Stop messing with my stuff, I'll -"

But she stopped her words, only now noticing the bulging erection in her brother's shorts, which he didn't have the time to hide. Or the motivation to.

"Mom!" she screamed, taking one step back.

"Be quiet, as if you have never seen one before." He grabbed a pillow and sat down.

"Is everything alright?" Mother asked from the bottom of the stairs.

Cindy replied positively, making mom grunt something between her teeth. "Why are you with a boner in my bedroom? This is so inappropriate."

"Shut up, Cindy. These things happen."

"Look at me, big monkey, too dumb."

She did the impression with arms and legs, remembering how furious her brother would be in the past. But now, Carl took a deep breath and ignored her. "Can you please leave me alone?"

"Is that what you asked your army mates whenever you wanted some alone time?"

"What?" It took him two seconds more. "Cindy, do you think I had to hide whenever I wanted to masturbate? We all do it in front of each other, checking who shoots the farthest."

Her eyes became a reflection of her mind, and her mouth twisted with the thought of several men, fully dressed in uniform and heavy boots, with their cocks out, trying to outdo the last shooter. It came across as ridiculous but highly erotic.

"Are you... real?"

"For real, Cindy. The looser would clean the floor with his tongue."

"Eww, stop that."

But instead of leaving, she sat at his side. "So, why were you going through my stuff?"

He became red in the face.

"Come on, tell me, what made you all hard and horny?"

Her breasts were everywhere. He couldn't stop looking, as they held a magnetic attraction.

"Cindy, I don't think you want to know that."

"But you were checking my underwear drawer. Oh, snuggles," she said in a high-pitched tone, "I just realized why you don't have any space to put your things!" And she hugged him, huge breasts spreading all over him, "I'm so sorry, let me sort that right now," and she bent over, opening the bottom drawers and deciding what she could do with all her stuff.

Carl was mesmerized - she was wearing a short skirt and a well-fitting top, and the more she bent over, the more her panties were showing. They were everyday panties, but the way her pussy was protected by them was causing his vision to blur. If this was the end of the world and no consequences happened, he would have lost his self-control right there.

"Here, wait, I need some boxes, I'll be right back," and she ran off the room, giving time to Carl to pass one hand over his aching cock, tasting the leaking she was causing. The pillow was what was keeping him alive.

She put her stuff into the boxes, clearing some room for his belongings, and opened up his bag - "I'll give you a hand with these." She began taking out his personal belongings before he could stop her. "What's this?" she asked, taking out the silk nightgown. "Carl, I bet you look gorgeous in this!" she teased, placing the nightgown against her clothes and looking at herself in the mirror.

"That's for mom," he said.

"Oh... I kinda liked to see you in this."

"Is it? With anything underneath?"

A giggle, and then the realization she was teasing one step too far. "Why did you get this for mom?"

"I thought she might like it."

"You probably will more than she does. These things are men wanting to be perverts, and you are no exception. God save your soul." She said the last bit in the same intonation as the rest, causing Carl to be more confused. It was not the first time Cindy created a scenario so elaborate that she forgot what her main goal was all along. "I'll show this to her."

"No." Carl grabbed her arm, stood up, and requested the item back. The pillow was no longer covering his erection, which was now too close to Cindy. "It's a surprise, you wouldn't understand."

"Of course, I would. I'm your twin."

They didn't look like twins right now.

She let go of the nightgown, which Carl placed in his backpack again, and stood there, staring at him. "What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing. Sorry, didn't mean to be an asshole. Do you forgive me?"

Her smile opened like a door, and she hugged him, ignoring the protruding semi-erection from her brother. He knew she could feel it, but as she didn't mention a thing, so neither did Carl.

Dinner was casual, with mother stating how happy she was with her son back. In a way, Cindy was feeling a sting of jealousy. "Why is everything about Carl? I don't even like this food!"

"Cindy! Yes, you did. You always loved meatballs."

"Some big heavy meatballs," Carl said in a teasing way, the goal was to make his sister blush.

"Mom!"

"Carl, not this again! You didn't change a thing."

"What? What did I say? They are big, heavy meatballs. Mine are sweaty!"

"I swear to god!" Cindy threatened to throw a meatball at her brother.

He kept making some innuendos, ones more clever than others, during the meal. Some casual touches, some gestures that didn't go unnoticed by their mother.

"Look, two meatballs in my mouth," Carl said, munching the food like an animal, causing Cindy to giggle, and then storm off to grab a glass of water that poured over her brother.

"Can you two stop?"

He couldn't stop laughing, and Cindy joined him.

"Look at what you did!" Carl accused her, still laughing, holding the sides of his tummy as it hurt. "You are a devil, did you know that?" And her expression changed. "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

Maybe. Maybe the convent thing was true after all? Could it be?

Carl removed his wet shirt, causing a stir in the two women, and he then wondered for a moment if he should take down his shorts, as they were wet as well. However, he was glad he didn't.

"Let's call it a night. Tomorrow I'm going to see Dyllan quite early, the first day on the job."

"Good luck. Give mother a hug."

If he ever had any doubts about coming back, his mother dissolved them with her soft bosom and ample love. Her sweet hands on his naked back tasted like memories made of cotton candy and ice cream with added spice. He recalls the picture she sent to him, in her bathing suit, and how many times did he cum to that?

After brushing his teeth, Carl sees his sister coming up the stairs, also calling it a night. "Thought you never come to bed this early."

"Need to take mom to work in the morning, and then I have an appointment."

"An appointment?"

She nodded, and passed him by without a word, entering the bathroom. Carl undressed the little clothes he had on and entered the bedsheets, turning off the light. It wouldn't take long for him to fall asleep, but the anticipation of Cindy reentering the room kept him awake.

She took more than ten minutes, giving Carl enough time to think back about his dreams of mother and Natasha together, in their nightgowns, making love to him. He heard the footsteps before the door opened and closed his eyes, letting a gentle breathing follow through. Cindy turned on the bedside lamp and asked if he was awake.

Silence.

"Maybe it's true, soldiers sleep anywhere." She gathered her pajamas, humming a song as she went along, and then looked suspiciously at her brother. She picked up the flyer from her drawer and read it from cover to cover, keeping it close to her heart for a few seconds more, not knowing Carl was spying from the corner of his eye.

Cindy removed her shirt in one go, revealing a fascinating and large pair of breasts, almost causing a heart attack on Carl. Then, with expertise, she unhooked her bra from behind and let her breasts breathe. Carl couldn't fully see, but he noticed how perky and heavy they were. Underneath his covers, a cock was leaking like a faucet, soaking into his mattress.

Then, Cindy let her shorts fall on the floor, and her panties, presenting herself naked for the world to see, with a trimmed bushed between her legs. Carl stopped breathing until she got her nightgown on, pantless, braless. She knelt in front of her bed and said a prayer.

For Carl, she could kneel in front of him at any time.

"Since when you pray?" he asked her as soon as she turned off the light.

"Were you awake this whole time?"

"Just now."

Silence for a few seconds.

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"Pinky promise."

Cindy took a deep breath in. "I want to become a nun."

An awkward pause. The more Carl thought about it, the funnier it got, but he promised not to laugh.

"Cindy, are you for real?"

"I am."

He sat on the bed. "Cindy, a nun? That's so nineteen hundred."

It was her time to laugh. "Don't be stupid, loads of people do it."

"Is that your appointment tomorrow?"

"Maybe?"

He smiled in the darkness. His twin sister, a nun. How could this be possible?

"Say something!"

"Cindy, I don't know what to say. Good luck with that? I can't imagine you in a life of celibacy."

She sat on the bed too, and turned the lamp on. "Why not?"

"I mean, look at you."

"What's wrong with me?" She was breathing faster.

"Nothing's wrong. But if I saw a nun with those breasts, jesus christ, I'd be converted."

And they both started laughing, falling back down to the bed. The size of her boobs was all he could think about now, fucking those large melons until he shot all over her face.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said politely.

Carl grabbed his cock underneath the bedsheets, giving it a mighty squeeze. This was getting out of control, and he should have taken the couch.

"If my hard cock could talk, you bet!"

"You sure have a fowl mouth. Go to sleep, it's late already."

And Carl closed his eyes, letting his cock flex with the need. He didn't hear the lamp switch click.

"How are you doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"That... thing... under the blankets."

"Just turn off the light. If you're going to be a nun, I can't corrupt you like that."

But the light remained on. Carl could listen to the gentle hum of the lamp and the controlled breathing of his sister. He flexes his cock again, smiling in the process. "It's calling for you."

She threw a pillow at him. "Why are you always so stupid?"

"I mean, what sort of question is that?"

"So why are you horny?" Cindy asked, red in the face.

"Cindy, c'mon! I'm a guy, we get horny. But you won't know any of that because you're gonna be a nun. I hope you're not a virgin nun, those are the worse."

Cindy kept herself under the blankets.

"Why?"

"Because you crave what you never tried."

"How would you know? What are you, a nun fucker?"

He missed this conversation with his sister. His cock was throbbing involuntarily, with the images going through in his head, and he couldn't stop smiling. How on earth was he discussing these things with her - Cindy would typically chicken out before anything serious was on the table.

"It's just a thought. Have you ever kissed a guy?" She nodded. "Ok, but like, seen him naked? No? Touched his wiener? That's also a no. I mean, there's a whole life out there. Or maybe you enjoy girls more?" She neither confirmed nor denied it. "Interesting. See? A world of things to try, why celibacy all of a sudden?"

She turned off the light. "I don't know, maybe I want something different. It calls to me in a certain way."