Welcome Home, Soldier - Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her panties aside and let his mouth wander through her bush, tasting her, playing her.

Soon enough, her mouth was moaning while his cock was leaking all over her. He was eating her pussy like his life depended on it.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he told her, lifting her in his arms and taking her to her bedroom of white linen, holding her up high.

"How can you hold me like this?" she asked, impressed with his display of strength.

"It's because I love you," he confessed, entering the bedroom and pressing her against the wall, lifting her up until her pussy was leveled with his mouth, her legs over his shoulders, and he munched her pussy so hard that all she could do was scream while pulling his hair.

Her legs were wide open for him. Her pussy was creaming for his cock to enter, begging for him. She couldn't escape her fate.

He made her cum like that, conquering her defenses like melting butter in the summer heat, he could taste her drooling down his neck, his cock aching to enter her.

Spasming, he lowered her down on the bed, legs wide open for his eyes to feast upon, her breasts sliding to the side due to her disproportionate size.

"I never knew it could be this good," she said, panting.

"It gets so much better, Cindy."

She bit her lips, adjusting the pillow under her head. "I can't, Carl, I can't let you do it."

"Why so much resistance? Don't deny yourself to this." He crawled to the bed, laying on her side, his big cock throbbing against her thigh.

"When I understood Sonia was pregnant with your baby, I was so confused," she told him. "That's when I joined the lessons in the convent. I was so upset by all of that."

"It was fucked up."

"No, it was more than that. I was so fucking jealous of Monica getting to fuck with you!"

She turned to him, her fingers feeling the muscles in his chest.

And Carl grabbed her ass cheeks and slid his cock between her inner thighs, making her close her eyes.

"You were jealous?"

Cindy shivered with his cock gliding in and out, a promise of what was to come. Carl's fingers gently rubbed her clit.

"So fucking jealous."

"You got a foul mouth for a nun."

"And then you went away, and I got nothing, but Sonia got your seed in her."

"I can give you the same."

"I heard it hurts. And it's a sin, we're brother and sister."

He placed a finger on her lips while his other hand played her pussy like a guitar, knowing all the right keys to open her up.

"I'll take the blame."

"Were you making love to mom?" she asked shyly.

"You know I did. You saw us in the kitchen, and I fucked her, just like I'm going to fuck you, Cindy. I can give you the same treatment I gave to Sonia."

"What if I get pregnant?"

"There's no "if" here." He pulled her towards him, pressed the head of his cock against her pussy, and watched her face change. "I'm going to make you into a woman, Cindy," and his fingers joined his cock, guiding the throbbing member inside her pussy.

"Don't make it hurt."

"Trust me, Cindy, it won't hurt a bit."

And her nails dug into his flesh as his cock triumphed over her, the first of many entering her. She was the tightest, but he conquered her, slowly inserting his cock inside his sister.

Her teeth left their mark on his chest, biting him harder the more he fucked her, her breasts crushed against his mouth, his balls getting bigger with the desire to breed her.

The bed sheets were going to be marked forever, but he didn't care - all he wanted was to make love to Cindy, and he was fucking her, giving her all the time in the world to adjust to such a big thing, and she was doing such a great job.

"I want you so much, Cindy," he said, fucking her and holding onto her big breasts, "so fucking much."

Her eyes were rolling back, and Cindy kept moaning with each thrust, letting the waves of her orgasms hit, one after the other, as her brother used her body to get his satisfaction. It was like he was breaking her in half, splitting her pussy into two, a fullness unsurpassed by anything, her fingers failed in comparison with the thickness of a real member.

But she never thought feeling him cum inside her could be such a thrill. The throbbing of his cock was only surpassed by the warmth she felt in her womb.

He stayed inside her for a while, ensuring his seed reached its destination.

There was no doubt: she wasn't a virgin anymore.

Carl liked to run before dawn. It made him aware of his surroundings and heightened his senses. On his return, he bought breakfast and woke both women up. Then, he went for a shower, and when he was finished, he looked at the nail marks from both his sister and mother and smiled.

This was his true homecoming. These were the women he wanted to spend his life with. He dried himself off and decided not to put any clothes on. What was the point, anyway? Carl wrapped the towel around his waist and took a deep breath.

His mother wore a beautiful summer dress and short heels, while his sister was wearing a more casual crop top and jeans. They both gasped as he entered the living room.

"Morning," he said, kissing his mother on the lips and repeating the same with his sister with a nice short kiss. "You look gorgeous this morning."

"You're almost naked," both said.

"I know. I don't think wearing clothes around you is much needed." He winked at his sister.

"Did you go for a run this morning?"

He nodded to his mother. "The sky is beautiful just before dawn."

"You should have taken me with you," Cindy pouted.

"You were so beautiful while you slept."

The sound of a fork hitting the plate made them stop smiling, and both looked at their mother. Her mouth was open, and her big eyes holding back some tears. "You didn't!"

Lucia's voice was a mixture of desire and despair. Something so natural yet so guttural that it made their stomachs turn upside down.

The sin of having fucked his sister was visible in his mother's face, written all over her hair, down to her eyes, and in her shaking hands.

"What is wrong with you? I didn't create you to be like that!"

No! Carl's hands were two fists, ready to crush any enemy that could show his face, prepared to face any war, to fight, to kill, to destroy.

A rush of adrenaline ran through his veins like gasoline, kissing a flame. His life flashed before his eyes, and the wooden table broke underneath his claws. He could destroy the world but couldn't face the guilt in his mother's eyes.

He loved her to every bone and every cell.

"Your cousin! Me! Cindy! Why can't you stop?"

He was back there, in the arid plains of desolation and despair, fighting without knowing if he'd survive the next day. He was going to die, wasn't he? Guilty, guilty of everything she was accusing him of.

"I'm a fucking parasite!"

He thought it, without saying, without becoming his father.

It was Cindy that saw the truth.

"I love him, mother," she said, kissing his forehead, soothing his brow, caressing his jaw. "And I won't let him go again. You hear me," she turned to him, hands beneath his chin, eyes staring at each other, "I'm not going anywhere, and you'll help me raise this child. I won't do it alone, unlike Sonia."

"Cindy, you can't do that," her mother begged.

"Do what? I saw you, mom, I saw you the happiest of your life in his hands."

"But... you're a nun! And this, this is shamed upon."

"Break those chains. It's love, and I love him."

"Cindy?" he asked, breathing heavily, "I need to lay down."

He was white as a sheet.

Both women helped him to the bedroom and nurtured him.

He snoozed the afternoon away with his mother and sister at his side. Cindy insisted on knowing she was pregnant and reached out to Sonia on social media. After three years of radio silence, she now dared to reach out for her.

Mother, she cried.

Not because she felt guilty but because she couldn't resist or deny the desire that she thought was just love. "It's so much more than that, Cindy. You think life has taught you everything, but you're always getting surprised."

"Did you have sex with him?"

There was no denying it.

"I don't think any man made me feel like that. Was he gentle with you?"

And both women embraced each other, falling asleep by his side.

"Mom?" Carl asked, opening his eyes. Outside, the darkness embraced the house, and only raccoons could be heard at a distance, trashing through bins. "Cindy?"

They lift their heads, each at his side, keeping their hands on his chest.

"What happened?"

A kiss on the cheek, and then another, and they wrapped their bodies around his. His evening wood, hard as a tree trunk, was now leaking and throbbing, unable to deny the emotions they were bringing him.

"You were pale and sweaty."

"And then you fell asleep."

"Thank you," Carl said, kissing his mother back, first on the cheek, but she gave him her lips to taste.

"I missed you," she said.

Cindy's nails brushed softly over his veins, down to his member, causing Carl to suck a deep breath in.

"Fuck!" he said with excitement.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, sir, I do."

"Kiss me, you silly."

"With mom here?"

And both women joined her lips with his in a three-party kiss, a promise of a love affair with all the right spice. It didn't take long for Cindy to crawl on top of him while mother took place at his head, her breasts were all he could see.

"What are you doing to me?" he asked, teasing, playing with his sister's pussy, letting it soak his cock the way she was rubbing herself against it.

"I want more of that, I want you to fuck me again, Carl," Cindy said, pressing down on his member, stealing moans with her mouth, soft lips swallowing him whole. And mother descended on him, legs opening over his mouth, to blind Carl from seeing her kissing her daughter.

Carl took her in his mouth, letting his mother sit on his face while he feasted on her pussy. He could hear them moan together, his cock trying to penetrate Cindy again, making her forget about being a nun and welcoming the depravity of her brother.

It was mother that guided his cock inside Cindy while reaching close to orgasm under his tongue.

"Oh my god," Cindy screamed, impaling his big dick, unable to breathe for a second, bashing her tits in her mother's. "Mom, he's too big," she said, regretting sitting down so quickly on his cock, but mother got her and soothed her affliction with her ample mouth.

"You can take it, breathe, slowly, slow, again, that's it, now ride him, ride your brother Cindy."

"Oh, mom, it's getting better," she said, smiling.

Lucia, on the other hand, was sucking on Cindy's tits, reaching orgasm under her son's able mouth, which was sucking her to tears. "Don't stop," she demanded, and Carl didn't, despite his jaw hurting, his lips sore, and his tongue numb. His mother tasted like fucking heaven, and he wouldn't stop it for the world.

Cindy was riding him faster, and he could feel the tension appearing, he wouldn't hold for much longer, flexed his knees, grabbed Cindy's big ass, and made her ride him harder and faster. He wanted to hear her scream, shout, beg, implore. Fuck you, Cindy, you're-gonna-take-my-seed kind of fuck, and mother knew, she could tell, and she held Cindy in her arms while both her sons cum at the same time, with Carl inseminating his sister for a second time.

If anyone had doubts, there were none now.

She collapsed on top of him, and mother let him breathe, but jealous of that cock that had creamed her daughter, she went down on him, sucking his cock like her life depended on it.

"Mom?"

"Come on, Cindy, let's get him hard again."

Carl always had a minimum time between erections, but his mother was not letting him go down, and when he saw both mouths working his shaft, he got harder still.

"Fuck," that's all he could say as if his brain was empty.

As empty as his balls.

"Use your tits, Cindy," he told her, and his eyes went wide as those gigantic breasts masturbated him so well.

Shit. "Cindy, you can't be a nun."

"I can. You can be a nunfucker."

"Enough. Be a motherfucker instead." And Lucia lay back opened her legs wide, and Carl didn't hesitate. First, he made Cindy lick her mother, and then he fucked her, going deep inside her, making it seem effortless. Cindy was mesmerized by how hard he could fuck her mom and how easy she took him, screaming his name, moaning with each thrust, representing true happiness.

Cindy wanted the same. And one day, she would have it.

But now she was content to see her brother emptying his balls inside that womb.

"Wouldn't it be fun for both of us to get pregnant?"

The cum was leaking from her mother's pussy, as his brother kept pumping into her, sucking on her tits and grabbing her ass with such desire that all three were covered in bruises the next day.

Carl thought Natasha was a lovely presence in the house. She was similar to his mother, but the differences soon showed. Natasha, his aunt, kept to herself, but slowly but surely, she started to give in to the powers of the soldier living under her roof. Carl made a point of being always shirtless, taking note of the times she would be home and be shameless. How many times did he sit with her, only in tiny shorts without any underwear on, and let his cock slip through the leg?

His mother told him not to. There were enough problems in their lives already, and he didn't have to make it worse. She already knew her period was missing, and despite thinking she couldn't get pregnant again, her son's seed was more powerful than anything, turning her womb into fertile soil again.

Carl disagreed with his mother in what concerned to Aunt Natasha.

One thing the army taught him was to be a man. But that didn't justify his need to breed, his way to get what he wanted. Cindy had dropped out from being a nun, and they were now having sex on a daily basis. Carl was sure Natasha could hear them, night after night. And as soon as Carl woke up, he would go and slide inside his mother's bed, giving her a morning welcome.

No one was surprised when both pee sticks showed the two traces.

He couldn't be happier, and he would spend hours caressing their bellies, whispering to the future offspring, and being more careful and tender as he made love to his women.

And then Sonia showed up after speaking with Cindy, allowing Carl to meet his Dalila for the first time. Sonia explained how hard it was to be away, but it was either that or being thrown to the streets, and she now had a job and was trying to build her life up. Sonia was a much different woman than the one from his summer love three years ago, but she made his cock shoot its load just like the old times. He didn't ask if she was married or if she had a partner but spent a whole afternoon making up for the lost time on the living room couch, taking advantage of the fact that no one was home and that Dalila went to spend the afternoon with her grandma.

Carl thought he had a problem, but right now, he was the happiest he could be. It was only logical if Sonia came to live with him, but she said she would need time to think about it and that her parents would probably chase her to the gates of hell if they heard she was back with Carl.

It was when they were saying goodbye to one another that she confessed she had someone to help her raise Dalila. "You have a little brother on his way now, I hope he can help you with this one as well."

"How do you know it's a boy?"

"Promise you won't stay away this long now, ok?"

And she smiled, kissing him on the lips before disappearing into the sunset skies. Carl saw her go, and his heart shrunk a little, but he knew she would be back. He looked down on his boots, and wondered who would have thought he would walk this path in life, the one of eternal bliss. He remembered plenty of nights in the coldness of the desert's night how warm his mother would be. He never thought he could have her, but he did, and Cindy, and now their bellies were growing, just like Sonia's would.

He returned home with another nightgown, the same he had bought for his mother, and after dinner, offered it to Natasha. Her wine glass was refilled plenty of times, and she loosened up just as Carl expected, and he offered her the nightgown.

"I think I have a nightgown just like that," his mother said, and he grabbed Natasha by the hand, following his mother into the bedroom.

And he closed the door of her room, kissing both women, dressed in the same nightgown, while Cindy dropped on her knees, wearing only those red lace panties he got her, and showed Carl how well she could pray.