Welcome Home, Soldier - Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl could use a good pussy right now. That's all he could think about.

"Have you ever touched a penis?"

She giggled. "Penis. No, never."

He kept flexing his, but it was just a shadow she could see.

"Do you want to touch one?"

"Hey!"

"I mean it! How could you not do it before putting your life at the mercy of the lord."

"You just want me to touch yours."

A silence.

"Aren't you curious?"

"I mean, a little. Have you let many girls touch yours?"

Carl couldn't believe the conversation. Cindy, Cindy, were you really going in this conversation?

"A few lucky ones. It doesn't bite, I promise."

He heard the rustle of the bedsheets on her side. "And then what?"

"Don't worry, I'll guide you."

But she remained on her side of the bed a little longer, wondering about the suggestion. "No, I better not."

Carl wondered if he should say something else, but it would be better if she worked out her demons. He turned his lamp on and put on a little show of lifting the bedsheet with his erection, like a calling.

"You stupid," she moaned, getting out of bed and walking towards her brother. "Now what? You happy?"

Carl took her hand and gave it a kiss. Then, he looked into her eyes and turned off the lamp. Then, he placed her hand on his penis, over the bedsheets, and heard her gasp.

"Why is it so warm? And hard?"

He knew her first instinct was to take the hand away, so her grabbed it, a gentle squeeze. But then, she did it by herself, feeling the length, holding the head, feeling it throb in her palms.

"That's your power over me, Cindy. That's what a penis is like, I bet you never felt your body reacting to a boy like this before."

She nodded. And she began a slow movement of back and forth, and Carl encouraged her by moaning softly, a deep sound that kept her going. He didn't touch her or make a single movement, looking into her eyes of fascination.

It wasn't going to take long, he had been building up to this for so many days now that her tits alone were making it for him.

"Slow down, Cindy, you'll make me cum."

"I wanna see you cumming," she said and pulled the bedsheet over, and Carl switched on the lamp for her to have a good look at it. "Why is it so red?"

"It's because I'm about to shoot," he said.

He stared at her while her eyes didn't leave his cock. Cindy got excited by feeling him throb and picked up the pace, her hand barely able to grab his brother's cock. She made Carl shoot the strongest orgasm of his life, squirting everywhere and causing Cindy to retreat to her bed while he still leaked his seed all over his body.

"You didn't tell me it was like that! I'm glad I'm becoming a nun."

As for Carl, he soaked his cum in the bedsheets and fell asleep with the biggest smile of his life.

He came out of the bed naked, his erection standing proud. The day was dawning, and Cindy was sleeping. Carl rinsed in lukewarm water and got dressed in the bedroom, securing his dick on the elastic ring of his shorts. He gave one final look to the sleeping beauty and headed out.

Dylan took breakfast with him, a feast of eggs and toast, and introduced him to the other guys, allocating MM to be his buddy.

He didn't look at all like his buddy back in the day. There are too many people you lost, and you wonder if they even existed. A strong palm in his back took him back to the garage, and the oil and grease gained life on Dylan's skin.

"I can do this for days," he laughed while the pornstar poster floated on the wall, a tiny star for nipples and little else. Breasts as big as Cindy's, and she's going to be a nurse, he thought, getting under a car.

It was late afternoon when his mother paid him a surprise visit. "Mrs. Moore, what a pleasant surprise. Did you come to pick up the kid?"

It was refreshing to find people laughing at his expense. And, in a way, reassuring, it made it real, something Carl could cling on.

"He's not a kid anymore; look at him." Mother had wet eyes, and she held both hands against her belly. "Dylan, if I tell you it was yesterday that we found out I was pregnant, you wouldn't believe it. And to think my husband fainted when the doctor said they were twins!"

The laughter carried on with the telling of the story, but the mention of his dad was not a pleasant one for Carl. He still resented the motherfucker that pushed him away just because he made his cousin pregnant. They loved each other, what was the big deal?

"I still remember when he broke his leg after your eighteenth birthday, and I had to help you wash. So it wasn't that long ago."

She enjoyed seeing Carl getting red in the face. Her son stood up, cleaning the sweat with a damp cloth and smiling, muscles turned to grease, the work of a day enhancing his sturdiness.

Dylan bent down with laughter, to which Carl replied, "you wish you had a mother like her," cleaning his hands on the damp cloth and biting his lower lip. He remembered it well, his left leg in a full cast, the pain in his arms from the crutches, and the soothing touch of his mother.

"Damn, you know the saying, with a mother like that -" but he came to a halt looking at the not-so-pleased face from Carl's mother. "I'm sorry, Lucia."

The travel home was short, but with still enough time for Carl to recall his broken leg adventures with his mom. She laughed all the way home, and sometimes, her hand rested on her son's leg.

Carl also remembered the nightgown still in his backpack. Was he being a pervert, like Cindy said?

"Do you want something for your birthday?" he asked, blurting the words out.

"My birthday? I have you."

"Yeah, but I missed the last few ones. I wanna give you something."

A hand on his shoulder sent a shiver down his chest. "You already did."

"I only gave you trouble," he said, absent-minded, turning the corner and parking the car. The two-story house stood tall before him, and the day his father told him to leave came back stronger than ever. He looked at the house next door and remembered watching from his bedroom window his cousin making her way into his home to hang out with him. He had broken his leg, she was making a drawing on his cast, and then her breasts were over his face, and he was fucking her, the pain in his leg gone, his blood all drained into his cock.

It wasn't only one time. It was a whole summer of impregnation, which turned into her period being absent and her being pregnant.

He held his hand up high and told his parents and her parents he would be the father they expected him to be.

"A parasite."

No one expected him to be anything.

He was shipped away, and she disappeared.

Mother went up to his room. "What's the matter with you?" she asked, wine glass in hand, short dress, and a soothing voice. "Since the car ride, you've been strange."

He was lying on his bed, clothed, staring at the ceiling, and she sat beside him. Mother sipped from her glass and put it down, caressing her son's hair.

"Do you think she's ok?" he asked.

Lucia wanted to ask who. Cindy? She played with a lock of hair while thinking about the best words.

"I never met her," Carl continued. "I think it's a girl, you know?"

A soft sigh and a gentle hand across his face.

"She'll be three now. It was a summer love, mom, but it was not love love, you know?"

"A passion?"

"Why did I never forget? I never forget her, mom, I never forget Sonia."

She crushed the tear under her thumb to realize she was also crying with him. Her son, so young, such a burdens.

"Sometimes... sometimes I look up to the sky and wonder if she'll ever forgive me for letting her go. Have you heard from her again?"

Have you seen your granddaughter? he seemed to ask. Lucia kissed his forehead and lay beside him, arms wrapping around his big heart and kissing his cheek.

"Love is pain too. The pain of letting go."

"But why? Why can't I see her? I tried to look her up, but it's like she's a ghost. Did something happen to them?"

"Nothing did. It was a shock, you know? To find out Sonia was pregnant and to know you were the father -"

"You're a grandma now!"

"Ush now, my love."

And she let him cry in her chest, the tears he held during three long years. And that's how Cindy found them, embraced in a bed that was not big enough for a love that deep, and the sting of jealousy burned deeper. She prayed to god to forgive her because she wanted to be in her mother's place.

Carl opened his eyes, confused. Where was he? Who was the woman in his bed? It was dark around them, but she was sleeping comfortably. His arm, although, was numb, and he gently removed it from underneath her.

There was a scent of tomato sauce floating in the air and something that was burning... no, that burnt. Not burning. Lavender. His mother's breasts.

She had her back turned to him, and he inhaled deeply, sucking in a breath. His hard penis was pressed against her ass, and he recognized his mother's thick hair. He should leave, but she blocked his exit, and in all honesty, he had never felt this comfortable in his life.

Images of his sister masturbating him the day before came to mind, and he pressed harder against his mother. Maybe a slow movement and his buttocks clenched, thrusting him ever so slowly over her.

He passed his hand below her breasts and held on to her in rhythmic movements. Then, he stopped. "What are you doing?" he asked himself, questioning his self-control.

"Carl," his mother replied, "you awake?"

His heart slowed down. "I am."

"I think Cindy is making dinner, but I'm worried."

He hummed a reply, but his cock was throbbing against her ass. He could have given them some more room, but eventually, the lack of space was to blame.

"Don't go," he murmured.

He pressed it again, pushing her to him, and his mouth crawled on her neck.

"No, Carl. I - Carl, this is not for debate. We can't be doing this, especially not after talking about Sonia and you."

She sat on the bed, combed her hair with her fingers, and stood up, looking down at her son and turning on the light. "I get that you must always be in the mood, but we need boundaries. Get yourself together, I think dinner should be ready."

But it wasn't. While mother saved that lasagna, Cindy was casually eating fries.

"Can I have that pringle package when you're done with it?" Carl asked her.

She was munching the last few of the pack, with crumbs all over her black top. "Why?"

He smiled. "You'll see. It's a secret."

"I want to know!" she said, pulling her chair beside him. "Said it to my ear."

But Carl smiled at her and brushed the hair from her eyes. He grabbed a bottle of wine from the cooler and opened it up, smelling the aromatic scent, and poured two glasses as his mother placed the tray on the table.

"How was your nun interview today?" he asked, handing the glass to Cindy.

She blushed and looked at her mother. Her black top disguised the size of her breasts, which were resting on the table as she leaned forward, but what Carl liked the most was the shorts she was wearing, leaving little to the imagination.

"You told him! Well done!" her mother said, going around the table to hug her. Carl enjoyed how the two pairs of breasts crushed on one another, and his mind wandered to a different place.

"It was good, really good. I'm super excited."

Carl didn't know what to say but went with a supportive approach. "From all the people, Cindy is becoming a nun. Can't believe this shit!"

The wine flowed while Carl kept on his water diet, and he sat down with them to watch a movie, staying in the middle of the women. Mother was asleep after fifteen minutes, her head resting on Carl's shoulder and his arm around her.

"I thought we could go and spend a weekend at the lakes. The weather has been so nice, and I miss swimming."

"You were like a fish, a skinny one."

"Not so skinny anymore," he said, placing his other arm around his sister. It was a relaxing moment, one at each side, and he could protect them from anything now. He was not skinny and cowardly Carl anymore.

Cindy didn't reply to his remark, and her eyes were fixated on the screen before them.

"What if I'm making a mistake?" she finally asked.

"About the nunnery?"

"I never thought much about the celibacy part, it never bothered me."

Carl leaned toward her and kissed her forehead.

"It's ok to have questions, Cindy. I promise I won't do anything dumb."

"Dumb? I think I needed it to realize that I might want to try a few things before I dedicate my life to someone else."

Carl pulled her to him while mother slept on his other arm. "I'm here if curiosity strikes you again."

"Don't be stupid. I mean with another guy, not you."

"I can keep a secret."

Cindy stuck her tongue out and got up - "you can't keep a fart in, much less a secret." She adjusted her bra and held her breasts together. "You can't see a glimpse of a boob, you get all excited. Are men like that? Like baboons? Because if you are, I think I'm better off on my knees."

Carl's smile was broad across his face. "I can help you with that."

She blushed. "Fudge off!"

Carl took his mother to her bedroom in his arms and lay her down on the bed. She opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. "What's the time?" and rubbed her eyes.

"Not that late. You fell asleep during the movie."

She stood up, took her nightgown from the wardrobe, and apologized for falling asleep. She explained how the days have been difficult at work but was the happiest of the mothers.

"Have you ever heard back from aunt Meg? And Sonia?"

She removed her top part, revealing her ample bosom held tight by a modest bra, and she turned her back to him, struggling to unhook it. Carl brushed her shoulders and said let me help you with it, mom, while his thick fingers grasped the delicate mechanism of his mother's bra. She didn't say a word about that or about him being glued to her back, where she could taste his penis, despite soft, on her bottom.

"Your father made things worse with them. I reached out a few times, but she told me the moment you had sex with their daughter, it was the moment all ties were cut."

He was breathing faster. Could still remember the argument in the living room, so many people shouting at one another. Still, they all had one person to blame - himself. He struggled with the bra's hook but finally opened it up. He helped her pass the straps over his shoulders. At the same time, his cock grew between his legs, pushing against her soft skin, and then he helped her remove it, touching her breasts above the fabric, making him throb with desire. It has been so long since he was with a woman.

"I'm sorry if I fucked up."

Lucia held her breasts in her hands, with her son's above hers, while he pulled her to him, like he did earlier on, in his bed. She held a breath but removed his hands from her tired breasts and kept her back turned, picking up the nightgown and dressing it. "Carl, I think you need someone your age who can understand and show you love."

The son kept hugging her, but she broke the embrace and turned to him, looking down at the bulge in his shorts. "This is not ok, son. I love you, dearly, and it pains me you are confusing your love with something else. I can never give that to you."

"But mother, I -"

She placed a finger between his lips and a hand on his hip. "No, my son. You remember what happened with Sonia, now imagine if it was one of us. I'd lose everything." Her hand touched the flesh near the bone and stopped. "What's this scar?"

His head was heavy, his cock heavier. "Appendicitis."

"You what?" her eyes turned a different color. "You never tell!"

"I was thousands of miles away. It was fine, it's out anyway, and it won't bother me again. I thought you had seen it already." He pulled the shirt up, keeping his erection, not trying to cover it in any way - it was just like with his mates, no one would point the finger.

Her fingers tasted the scar tissue, and she shrugged. Then, her eyes became wet, and her lips a fine line. "You could have been killed, and I'd never know."

Carl's chest received her, holding her in his arms - it was her time to cry her demons away like he did hours before. There was love in the purest form as she sobbed her motherly regrets on his muscular chest and beating heart, each beating giving her strength to go on.

"You did nothing wrong, mother," he caressed her hair, letting her body crush his, letting her skin fuse together. "You are good, I'm safe here with you."

Small hands clutched on his soul, and he put her in bed again, bringing the covers over her. He entered the bed, holding her together.

"I'm sorry," she said again, "it might be the wine talking."

Carl knew it wasn't.

"And I shouldn't be in bed with you like this. What if Cindy sees us?"

"What about that? You needed a hug."

"It still seems there's a thing poking me, that's what I meant."

For Carl, it was just a demonstration of his love. But, for his mother, it was a symptom of something far greater, that she was afraid to face.

He left her when she fell asleep and grabbed the empty tube of pringles from the kitchen, plus a couple of sponges, some rubber bands, and gloves. He thought about doing that tonight, but the day's tiredness hit him, and he dragged his body up the stairs, brushed his teeth, and undressed. His sister was already asleep, and his cock was pointing out as he watched her large breasts move softly with her breathing.

If only he could enter her bed and fuck her.

But, instead, he sat on his own bed, with the light off and a hard cock, and pulled the covers. In the darkness of the room, he couldn't sleep. Being near made him think even more about the woman he once thought he loved, that summer passion, that changed his life forever.

It was all a spiraling mess, from that he went to the mission abroad, to his father's face, and back again to his mother's lap.

Her scent was still in his pillow, a soft lavender with lemons or something similar they had advertised lately to sell more products. The soft touch of her breasts, his cock pressing against her back, and it took little time for Carl to take off his covers and start stroking his cock.

He caught that drop and smeared it over the head, sliding his hand all over the length as his mother came to his mind again. How he pressed his hard cock against her back, and she allowed him for a while - it was the refusal part that made him even hornier, like a battle he had to fight, he had to conquer her.

A moan escaped his lips while he pictured himself sucking on her breasts, and then another, and he was so caught up in his moment that he didn't notice the light being turned on.

"Can you respect my privacy?"

Cindy sounded upset, but was she? Carl's first instinct was to hide his cock under the bedsheet, but the tent it created was no camouflage at all.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"That makes it worse."

His arteries kept pumping blood through his penis, his head throbbing, and his heart racing with the adrenaline.

"Just turn the light off if that bothers you that much."

She kept her silence. He wished she could come over, and use that sweet mouth of hers on his penis. Or between her tits. The light went off, and he waited a few seconds to resume his activity, using a generous amount of spit, rubbing his shaft up and down with a characteristic sound.

"Can't believe you're doing it again."

"What? Fine, I'll go to the bathroom." He stood up the moment she turned on the light again, watching his cock in full glory, the precum hanging on the tip like silvery gold.

"You don't need to be upset, but this is inappropriate, you know?"

"I'm tired and horny and need to jerk off to sleep. I'm sorry if I am taking over your space, I'll take the couch from now on."