Welcome to London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right then, before she comes out of the bathroom, these are the rules. Unless she asks or guides differently, we are at opposite ends, or sides, at all times. We always look at her, not each other and if something of ours touches, we soldier on. Happy with that?"

Ben nodded. He was already struggling to fight the temptation to look at Mike's body and very obvious cock outline and he was all too aware that soon Mike would be naked. His thoughts were soon interrupted as Erin appeared from the bathroom.

"Holy fuck, Erin." Ben said.

"I'll second that mate."

"Now, now lads, play nice. And if you can't play nice, play dirty." Erin slowly walked towards them. No longer in jeans, her PVC top was complimented with a pair of lacy French knickers.

Before she reached the bed, Erin got to her knees and looked up. "Well? Get them off and come here."

Mike and Ben quickly stripped. Mike's cock was just as described. 8 inches and thick. Ben was also not small but not as big as Mike. "Come to Mammy. I'm hungry."

Erin looked up. Both erect and moist cocks hovered above her face. Grabbing one in each hand she licked up them both, then up one and down the other, over and over.

Ben watched as Erin navigated his and Mikes cocks closer together. It wasn't possible to not look at it. He watched as she licked them both, loving watching her swish between their throbbing tips, mixing their precum together on her tongue, whilst also wishing it was him licking Mike's cock.

"I think it's about time you sucked little girl." Mike said as he grabbed Erin's head and slid his cock into her mouth. Erin continued to jerk off Ben as Mike edged his cock deeper and deeper into Erin's mouth, aiming for her throat.

As Erin fought the urge to gag as Mike's cock hit deep, she pulled away and swapped to Ben repeating the favour.

Mike watched as Erin filled her mouth with Ben's cock. It was as hot watching her suck him as it was watching her suck his. He could tell she was struggling to take it all, he watched her eyes water when he hit the back of her throat and he made sure he pushed it a little further each time it was his turn to fill her mouth. But each time he felt her nearly gag, she swapped to Ben.

Erin grabbed both of their oozing cocks and rubbed their ends together on her tongue. She felt Ben twitch hard. "Mmmmm, I think it's my turn lads."

Mike pulled away and picked Erin up with ease. She was no weight at all. He lifted her up and threw her onto the bed pulling her further down by her ankles, reaching up to slide down her lacy knickers. "Wow. Your pussy is perfect." He licked his lips.

"You take her tits, and I'll eat this." Mike said as he pushed her legs apart and buried his face into her soaking bare young pussy.

Ben perched on the bed as Mike went to town on Erin. She looked him in the eyes as her face twisted and contort with pleasure. Her mouth wide open apart and silent from the gasps as Mike worked his magic. As her eyes rolled back into her head, Ben ran his fingers over her nipples which were proudly protruding from her top. Her breasts weren't big, but they looked amazing in shiny PVC. He slid fingers of both hands under the line, and with one strong yank, pulled the top apart so that her tits were exposed with the PVC sitting under her chest.

Ben rubbed his palms over her rock-hard nipples as Erin's breathing quickened. "Oh fuck." Erin breathed.

"No you don't, not yet." Mike jumped up from between her legs. "We're not ready for you to cum yet."

"Shit, look at those tits Ben. Let's make those nipples swell." And with that Ben and Mike licked, sucked, and bit Erin's nipples. Ben circled his fingers around her clit, as Mike finger fucked her soaking pussy.

Erin gasped as Mike and Ben both slid their fingers in her pussy. "Oh my god." Their mismatched movements sent electricity through her body. She felt filled already. As Ben sucked her nipple had and Mike bit down, Erin felt like she was going to explode. "Ohh fuck, I'm gonna..."

"No, don't you fucking dare. You do I will bend you over and fuck you in the ass dry." Mike joked as he jumped away from her. Ben followed his lead.

"What should we do to her now?" Ben asked Mike unable resist to sneaky a look at his naked, tattooed body, his proud erect cock flailing around as he walked to the foot of the bed.

Ben knew he was also rock solid. This was not only his first three-way, but the first time he had gotten anywhere close to being with his friend. He didn't know whether he was more aroused by the young, petite 19-year-old now splayed on the bed, her perfect tight pussy like a hot target asking to be fucked, or the 8 inches of Mike cock he had been desperate to see and touch for so many years.

"Get up." Mike demanded of Erin.

She slowly and gingerly shuffled down to the end of the bed towards them and as she did her tits bounced in their makeshift display.

As she stood, her head barely reaching their chins, Mike grabbed Erin and positioned her facing Ben, groping her tits as he did.

"Pick her up Ben, get her legs around your waist and get your dick inside her."

Ben did as he was told, and Erin clamped her legs around his waist. Her pussy was so hot and tight but extremely wet and lubricated.

It flicked a switch for Ben, and he started to pound her as she clung on to him. 'So tight and small. Fuck.' Ben thought to himself.

Erin was unable to think straight, Ben's cock felt so good, but she was still processing Mike's tongue on her pussy and then them both sucking her tits. It was sensory overload and she had nearly cum so many times. Then she felt Mikes fingers rubbing her ass hole as Ben fucked her unforgivingly. Wet fingers, and then his tongue as he spread her ass cheeks.

Ben couldn't see Mike, but he could feel him breathing on his balls. 'Concentrate!' He thought to himself. 'This isn't done yet. I can't ruin it.'

"OK, hold up and keep still for a second." Mike instructed as he stood back up.

Ben felt Mikes fingers brush the base of his cock as he fingered Erin's pussy; and then something else. His cock. With one firm but slow movement, Mike forces his cock into Erin's pussy right alongside his. If he thought Erin was tight before, this was now 100 times tighter.

Erin could feel the limits of her pussy being tested as she felt it crammed with both of their cocks. "Holy fuck, I can't..."

Ben saw Mike's hands appear around Erin's chest grabbing her tits.

"Go." Mike demanded, and they both start to relentlessly fuck Erin's pussy together.

Erin starts to scream. "I can't... Holy fuck..."

Ben felt his cock tightly up against Mike's inside Erin's wet pussy.

Mike went as fast as he could, as deep as he could. He balanced himself against Bens thrusting by grabbing a tight hold of Erin's tits.

Erin's walls contracted against them as she started to climax; Mike couldn't stop himself and started to fill her; Ben felt them both giving in to pleasure and as he felt Mike's hot cum cover his cock, he also let go and shot his load into her.

When they are both done, they drop Erin to the floor. Her half naked body slumps motionless and speechless. Her pussy is stretched out and angry red; their cum gushing out of her, all over her rug.

Both Mike and Ben wipe up and start to dress.

12