Welcome to San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no bed," she whispered.

"I don't care," he responded and began kissing her again.

He put his hands on her butt as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She moaned lightly as they kissed while he squeezed her butt in his hands. He could feel her breasts against his chest. Her butt felt so smooth and hard at the same time. His mind was in a whirlwind. She unwrapped her arms from around his neck and began unbuttoning his shirt as she walked backwards towards the blankets she had laying on the floor; her makeshift bed.

He allowed her to finish removing his shirt from him. They both dropped to the floor onto the blankets while they continued to kiss. His hands moved to the hem of the camisole and lifted it up, pulling it off over her head. He noticed that her breasts were just as perfect as her butt. He lowered his head and softly took a nipple between his lips. Sucking and biting softly as she moaned and ran her fingers through his hair. He let go of the nipple and ran his tongue up her chest to her neck, then continued kissing up from her neck until his lips met hers again.

Her hands began unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. He kicked off his boots to make it easier for the jeans to come off. The room was quiet. So quiet that they could almost hear each other's heartbeats. He kicked off his jeans and pulled off his socks and underwear so quickly that she didn't even register when it happened. She laid back as he slid his hands up her legs, to her hips where he hooked his fingers onto the sides of her lacy white thongs and gently began tugging on them, waiting for that magic moment when she lifts her hips to allow him to pull them off. That magic moment when he will see her womanhood for the first time. Her breath quickened as they made eye contact and she lifted her hips. He felt the release as the thongs went past her butt cheeks, to her thighs, and then completely off of her.

He saw her beautifully trimmed small patch of hair, glistening, inviting him to taste her. He lowered his head and began kissing her inner thighs as she parted her legs and he worked his way towards her pussy. Her head was spinning in anticipation of what was next. She could feel his tongue slowly getting closer to her center, and she breathed deeply. As his tongue pressed against her juices for the first time, he marveled at how good it tasted. He slowly ran his tongue up and down, from clit to taint and back again. He licked and sucked on her clit. She moaned in ecstasy as she ran her fingers through his hair again. He took two fingers and slowly slid them into her, her wetness completely engulfing them. She moaned louder as he moved his fingers in unison to his tongue licking and sucking on her clit. Within minutes, her hips tightened and then began to move uncontrollably. She pulled on Storm's hair with one hand and covered her mouth with the other, trying to muffle her screams as she orgasmed.

"Stop! Stop! Too sensitive... too sensitive," she said as she pushed his head away from her pussy.

After her hips had calmed down, Storm began kissing her body from her mound, up past her belly button, past her breasts and her neck until his lips met hers again. Caldwell could taste herself on his lips and she ran her nails across his back as she lifted and wrapped her legs around Storm's hips. She could feel his cock touching her pussy lips, and then feel has he slowly moved forward and began penetrating her.

He felt her wetness inviting his cock in. He pushed slowly, focusing on the sensation of her opening up to him, and her lips wrapping around his cock. Caldwell felt herself being stretched open, and could feel him going deeper and deeper. Just when she thought he was all the way in, he continued going further. Storm couldn't believe how tight she was, how amazing her pussy felt. He continued pushing further until he bottomed out inside her. Her legs wrapped tightly around him, holding him deep inside as she moaned into his mouth, her pleasure was overtaking her.

He began to move his hips, retracting and reentering, in and out, her vaginal walls completely filled. The scent of sex filled the air, pheromones enveloping their senses as they lost themselves in the moment. His slow penetration began to pick up speed. He moved his right arm down, took her left leg and placed it over his right shoulder. He then moved his left arm, took her right leg and placed it of his left shoulder. He began to fuck her faster and faster. She began to moan louder and louder as she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and just held on as he continued to plow into her. Her moans quickly turned to screams of pleasure as another orgasm overtook her, "FUUUCK!!!" she screamed as her legs began to shake uncontrollably.

Once she came down from the orgasmic high, Storm slowly pulled out and flipped her over. With her on her knees, he entered her from behind. He again began fucking her slowly at first, but picking up speed and intensity with every moan and squeal that came out of Caldwell's mouth. The room was so quiet that the slapping sound echoed throughout the apartment. Neighbors would surely be able to hear them if they were listening. After several minutes, he made the mistake of looking down at his cock while fucking her. The sight of his cock going in and out of her in this position almost made him cum and he had to force himself to stop. He pushed all the way inside her and just held himself there while leaning over her back. She once again felt completely filled, and his breathing in her ear as he leaned over her was driving her wild. The walls of her pussy began to squeeze his cock and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer if he stayed inside her, so once again he pulled out.

As he started to flip her back over, she grabbed his arm, pulled him close and then moved him onto his back. Caldwell got on top of him. Her breasts pressed against his chest, she kissed his lips and then continued kissing her way down...kissing his neck, his chest, licking his nipple, kissing down his abs, until she got to his cock. She had not seen it before. She was mesmerized by how large it was. She couldn't believe that something that big had been inside her. She now understood why she felt completely filled when he was inside her. She grabbed it with both hands, shocked that she could actually use both hands and yet there was more sticking out, and her fingers couldn't wrap around its girth. She lowered her head and ran her tongue the length of the shaft. She could taste herself again. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head as she tried to fit as much inside her mouth as she could. She continued sucking on his cock, listening to Storm moan in pleasure. He was completely impressed with her skills. His fingers were now in her hair, as she continued to bob up and down on his cock.

Caldwell didn't want this session to end this way, so she lifted her head and straddled Storm. She grabbed his cock and guided it inside her. She lowered her hips slowly until he was all the way inside, then slowly raised her hips again. She continued these movements as her nails dug into his chest. Her eyes closed relishing in the pleasure of his cock. Storm moved his hands from her thighs up to her chest, holding her breasts in his hands and squeezing her nipples as she continued riding him. Caldwell's pace quickened and she lowered herself completely, his cock as deep inside her as it could go, and she began to grind her hips from front to back. The combination of being completely filled and her clit being stimulated from the grinding pushed her over the edge again. Her hips grinded faster and faster, and she began screaming, "OH MY GODDDDD!!!!" Storm couldn't hold off any longer. Watching her orgasm sent him over the top and he came hard inside her, "OH FUCCCCKK!!!" Caldwell and Storm made eye contact and she dropped down and they started kissing and laughing as they both came down from their orgasmic pleasures.

That had been much better than either of them could have anticipated. The chemistry was undeniable. As they both laid on top of the blankets, Storm suddenly had a realization.

"We didn't use a condom," he said out loud.

"No, we didn't. Should I be worried?" she asked. They both laughed a little.

"No. I trust that we're both clean, but what about pregnancy?" he replied.

"I'm on birth control."

"Thank God."

They both looked at each other, smiled and giggled. Storm leaned towards Caldwell and kissed her. They cuddled and eventually fell asleep.

***

Caldwell woke up to the sound of her apartment door opening. She was saddened and disappointed that Storm would leave without saying goodbye. She rolled to her side, buried her face in a pillow and let out a short scream.

"Hey! You okay?" Storm asked.

Caldwell lifted her head to see him standing by the bedroom door.

"I thought you had left. I was pissed that you didn't say anything."

"I just got back. I went to get us coffees," he replied as he handed her a Starbucks cup and smiled.

"What time you hitting the road to Arizona?" he asked.

"Around 1 o'clock. What time is it?"

"Ten."

"Shit!"

"Yeah."

They both just looked and smiled at each other while they drank their coffee.

"Listen," Storm began speaking, "I'll get out of your hair so that I don't delay you. I really enjoyed last night. And don't worry, no one will ever know. Maybe we can go out again when you come back on the 12th."

"About that..." Caldwell responded as she began getting dressed, "I didn't want to say anything, but I won't be coming back."

"What?!"

"My party on the 15th was my farewell, because I'm not coming back after today. Yes, I will be here on January 12th, but it will be to sign paperwork, pick up my new orders and get on a plane to Okinawa. I'll stop by the office and warehouse and say goodbye one last time, but that will pretty much be it."

Storm was a little saddened by the news, but he knew this was supposed to be a one-time thing anyway.

"Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that," he commented.

"There's something else you should know," Caldwell replied as she looked down.

"What's that?"

"I'm married," she said.

Storm was in shock yet again. What. The. Fuck!

"This is another reason why you can't tell anyone about this," she continued. "My husband is already in Okinawa. He left in September to get our housing situation taken care of."

"He's a Marine?!"

"He's a Staff Sergeant."

Storm just shook his head and thought to himself, 'What is it with military wives cheating on their husbands? And why doesn't she wear a wedding ring?!'

"I've been really lonely for the last few months and last night was amazing. You have an amazing cock. Thank you for taking care of me. I will never, ever forget this."

She grabbed Storm by the back of his head, pulled him towards her and kissed him one last time.

***

Storm said his farewells, wished her happy holidays, and headed back to the base. His mind racing from everything that had transpired the night before, and a little saddened that he would not be seeing Emily Caldwell again, but one thing was for sure... from this point forward, he will be asking women if they are married before he sleeps with them.

Tuesday, January 2

The Christmas and New Year's celebrations passed quickly and Storm had enjoyed his first holidays in San Diego. Hanging out with fellow Marines, going to strip clubs, and hooking up with random women had completely gotten Caldwell off his mind.

Storm was working in the warehouse with the troops, filling sea bags in preparation for the upcoming weeks of new recruit arrivals when the warehouse phone rang.

"This is an unsecure line, PCD warehouse, Corporal Storm speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hey Corporal Storm," Wilson's voice replied, "you need to come to the admin office. The L.T. wants to meet you."

"I'll be right there."

As Storm walked into the admin office, Wilson looked at him and said, "she's in her office."

Storm said hello to everyone as he made his way to the Lieutenant's office. Funny how he had just assumed that the Commanding Officer would be a man. It was very sexist of him and he felt a little shame that it never even crossed his mind to ask.

He turned the corner into the CO's office and froze a little before he introduced himself. She was stunning. Blonde, green eyes, perfect tan, gorgeous smile.

"Lieutenant Swanson? Hi, I'm Corporal Storm", he said while extending out his hand.

"Hello Corporal. I've heard a lot about you. Emily... I mean, Sergeant Caldwell called me last night", she said with a smile on her face while she shook his hand.

Does she know?

Fuck.

To be continued...