Welcome to the Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Orientation night at the local women's club.
2.5k words
4.08
15k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sneadly
Sneadly
15 Followers

The Main Room was set up for Orientation. The podium stood on the tiny stage on the north side of the room under elaborate brocade curtains draped to frame an ornate proscenium arch. Folding chairs were set up theater style for the small audience. About thirty naked women sat in them, talking among themselves, excited for the upcoming program. Elaine, a dark-haired woman of about 40, stepped onto the stage into the light. The audience applauded enthusiastically.

"Thank you, ladies. Well, here we are again." She placed some papers on the podium and felt for her reading glasses on a chain around her neck, the only thing she was wearing.

"Six!" she said emphatically. "Now there are six! May we have them, please."

Rachel, naked, led six naked men out from the left wing of the stage, Linda brought up the rear. The audience said "ooh" and "ahh" and applauded again. When the excitement died down Elaine spoke:

"We added two this year. Jim, would you raise your hand, please, Jim?"

The second man from the end, looking fit to burst with pride, stepped forward enthusiastically and waved. The audience responded, "Hi Jim! Welcome Jim!" And applauded lightly.

"And Joe." Elaine continued. "Would you raise your hand please, Joe."

The man on the end next to Jim, Joe, didn't move. Linda took his arm and gently moved him forward a step.

"Has he gone home yet?" Elaine asked.

Janey in the audience said, "No. He's been here since Saturday."

"Where's Alice? Where's his sponsor?" Asked Elaine.

"She's coming," said Janey. "She's late tonight."

"Is he eating?" said Elaine.

"I've been feeding him," said Janey.

"Do you need to go to work, Joe?" Elaine asked.

"I'm on vacation," Joe said.

"Alice scheduled him for two weeks' vacation before you admitted him," said Janey.

"Well, he's got time, anyway," said Elaine. "Are you all right, Joe?"

"I'm fuckin' fan fuckin' tastic," said Joe, grinning. The audience laughed.

"All right, then. Let's all keep an eye on Joe until he's got his sea legs. We're glad you're enjoying yourself, Joe, but keep in mind, we choose men who have their priorities straight, and membership is revocable."

Joe frowned and stepped back into the line.

"He's ok," Janey said from the audience. "He's just got newbie fever."

Alice rushed in from the entrance and sat next to Janey. Joe wiggled his fingers at her, Alice waved back.

"Ah! Good to see you dear!" said Elaine. "All right, shall we get on with it? May I have the slips, please."

Rachel handed Elaine a paper bag.

"The first name I draw gets Roger. Roger, are you ready?"

Roger, first in line, nodded and grinned. His dick began to harden.

"Now remember, winners," said Elaine, "enjoy yourselves thoroughly, but if you feel you can come before your man comes and you can let some other girl enjoy him, too, be generous. Do you want to say anything before you're assigned, Roger?"

"I just want to thank everybody so much," Roger said. "I just want to tell you how much I appreciate this, and I hope I can continue for a long time."

"Oh Roger, it's we who appreciate you," Elaine said, gesturing toward his large, well-formed cock. The audience applauded enthusiastically. Elaine reached into the bag and pulled out a slip of paper and read the name on it. "Fanny gets first crack at Roger tonight!"

The audience applauded, Fanny stood and came to the stage to collect Roger, who was getting stiffer. They walked hand-in-hand to a dimly lit corner, followed by a couple of the women in the audience, who hoped Roger would outlast Fanny and have something left for them. Fanny lay Roger on his back on a low platform, sat on his face, and leaned over him to suck his dick.

"Bill is next. Did you want to say something, Bill?" asked Elaine.

"At Janey's request, I've been practicing talking dirty, and I think I'm getting pretty good at it, so if you'd like some of that, come and find me later."

"May we have a sample, Bill?"

Bill cleared his throat. "I'm going to part your cunt lips and lick your clit with the stiff tip of my wet tongue until you come screaming," he said. The audience gasped and applauded.

"Nicely done, Bill," said Elaine. "I think it's the adjectives that get our attention." Bill smiled and blushed. "Who is the lucky girl who gets Bill tonight?" Elaine said, drawing another slip of paper from the bag. "Mandy!"

Mandy came to collect Bill. Two women followed Mandy and Bill to a couch. Mandy sat on it, scooted her butt to the edge, and Bill buried his face between her legs.

"Next is Gus. What did you want to say, Gus?"

"I... I can't tell you what this has meant to me." Gus began to cry. "You've given my life meaning and purpose. I have a reason to get up in the morning."

Elaine went to him and hugged him. "Gus we're glad to have you. Now dry your eyes," Rachel handed him a tissue, "and concentrate. Orientation is a big night for you men, you know that. We're asking a lot of you tonight, and we need you to focus." Elaine cupped his balls and gave his dick a tug. Gus sniffled and nodded and smiled at her gratefully.

"The lucky lady who gets Gus is... Susan!"

Susan and Gus went to the swing. She sat in it, spread her legs, and Gus, despite being overcome with emotion a moment before, was immediately hard enough to enter her and slide authoritatively in and out as she swung back and forth. Two women followed them to the swing and watched, hoping Gus might give them a little something when he was done with Susan.

Elaine watched. "There's one of the reasons Gus was chosen, right ladies? A master of control." The audience applauded.

Elaine took off her glasses and looked out over the room. "This is a happy occasion. We're having a lot of fun here tonight, but may I be serious for a moment?" Elaine said. "I'm sure you've heard the criticism that we're too particular about choosing men and that we have too few of them," the audience began to murmur, "some have said we should have a longer or more frequent open enrollment period for men."

"No!" shouted someone in the audience. The murmuring got louder.

"Some have said," continued Elaine, "that we have too few men on purpose so that we have an excuse to service each other."

The audience began to giggle, a few women clapped.

Elaine smiled. "Are you satisfied, ladies?"

The applause got louder.

"ARE YOU SATISFIED?"

The small audience stood, clapped and stomped their feet, making as much noise as thirty barefoot women could. Elaine stood at the podium and smiled. After a little while she motioned for everyone to sit down. The audience settled and got quiet again.

Mandy moaned from her couch where Bill was fucking her missionary style. Bill gasped, bellowed, and came. The women watching Mandy and Bill knew they were out of luck and they drifted back to their seats in the audience.

"One more club veteran and then we'll introduce the new recruits," said Elaine. "Kevin has been with us for a while now. Do you want to say a word, Kevin?"

"I'd like to say, ma'am, that you are one hot bitch. I love all these other ladies, too, don't get me wrong, but you get my balls rolling, ma'am. I hope you pull your own name out of that bag!" Kevin looked at Elaine hopefully.

"Why Kevin," she said, blushing. "My name isn't in the bag, that would be unethical."

"Have him, Elaine!" someone in the audience called.

"Yeah, Elaine, go ahead."

"But that leaves you girls a man short," said Elaine.

"Go ahead, Elaine. You deserve it."

Kevin began fondling himself and gazing longingly at Elaine. Elaine looked at his mighty cock.

"Well, if you're sure... Rachel, can you finish the introductions?"

"Of course," said Rachel.

The audience applauded. Elaine stepped from behind the podium and went to Kevin who put his hand between her legs, and they moved to the back of the stage. Elaine sat on the floor and began to suck Kevin's dick while he stood and slowly pumped himself in and out of her mouth.

"All right ladies, we've come to the new men! Jim, you've been here since Saturday, what do you think about everything?"

"Well, it's all still new and a little bit crazy to tell you the truth," Jim said. The audience tittered. "But I'm starting to have the hang of it."

"I'll say you have!" called out someone and got a laugh.

Jim smiled and stepped forward and gestured toward his equipment like a model on a game show presenting a refrigerator. The audience laughed and applauded.

At the back of the stage Kevin and Elaine changed places and he was now sitting on the floor eating her as she stood.

"And I'm working on improving my stamina. I hear that comes with time as you get used to the ambiance," said Jim.

Roger was bringing Fanny off in their corner. She moaned loudly as he thrust into her from the rear. "Oh, oh Roger, oh I'm I'm... ahhhhhhh!" She said. She came, but he didn't, he was still at full engorgement. Brenda, who was standing by, said breathlessly, "Me now, Roger, I'm next," and the group rearranged itself.

"Oh to be Roger!" said Jim, laughing, and stepped back into line.

"It'll happen," said someone in the audience.

Rachel said, "Thank you Jim. The lucky girl who gets Jim tonight will help him in his quest, won't she, ladies?"

"Yes!" said the audience in unison. Elaine began to moan at the back of the stage. Kevin had his face buried in her pussy, and she was rocking back and forth.

"Kevin, are you going to be up for someone else in a minute?" asked Rachel, incredulously.

Kevin, keeping his mouth on Elaine, turned his hips to show the audience his cock was still at full boner.

"All right! There's a nice extra for somebody." Rachel reached into the bag. "But now to assign our first new recruit... Alice gets Jim!"

Alice smiled broadly, took Janey's hand, and brought her to the stage with her to collect Jim. "We want a threesome, Jim."

"I'll do my best," he said. They went off down the hall to get a room with

graduated platforms.

"And our last man, Joe. Joe, we're a little worried about you. Are you going to be able to perform tonight?"

Joe looked upstage at Elaine, who had come loudly. Kevin had set her gently on the floor cross legged and she was sitting with her eyes closed, breathing hard. Kevin kissed her on the forehead, squeezed her tits affectionately, left her to recover, and returned to the front of the stage to make himself available to another member. He stood with his hands behind his back waiting patiently for instructions. Jim looked at Kevin's enormous erection and had an epiphany.

"Rachel," Joe said, "May I say something?"

"Of course," said Rachel.

"I'm just now realizing how selfish I've been these last three days," he said. "Kevin has just shown me what this place is really all about."

Kevin looked at Joe puzzled.

"I owe everybody here an apology. I've just wanted to fuck you. All of you."

"Nothing wrong with that," said somebody in the audience.

Joe smiled. "Thank you. Thank you for putting up with me. But now I know it's more than that. Kevin, back me up here."

Kevin nodded politely, not knowing exactly where Joe was going.

"It's about service," said Joe. "It's not just fucking, it's service. It's a waiter who keeps your coffee filled without your noticing. It's a firefighter who saves a kitten in a tree. It's a hotel maid who folds a triangle at the end of the toilet paper."

The audience was quiet. The people fucking in other parts of the room slowed their pumping and listened.

"It's something there's very little of these days: conscientious, selfless, efficient service. It's what you deserve; it's what you chose me to do. But to offer you that, I have to plug in, and I have to take care of myself, and I haven't been doing either of those things."

Alice, Janey, and Jim came out of the hallway to listen to Joe.

"I can't lose myself in a sex fog. To be good at this—and like Roger, I want to be good at this a long time..."

"Yo!" yelled Roger, pumping Brenda slowly.

"...I have to pay attention. I have to understand what you need. To make myself worthy, I have to make a good living. I have to take care of my health. I have to train for stamina."

Kevin smiled and nodded.

"I have to learn to talk dirty," said Joe.

"Fuck yeah!" said Bill from across the room.

"Because it's not about me, it's about you. You chose me and I thank you. You trusted me and I haven't lived up to your trust. But I want to. I'll change. I promise I'll change. And by god I'll make you proud!"

The room went nuts. People shouted and cried. Kevin reached across the stage and shook Joe's hand in that "right on bro'" kind of way. Members jumped on stage and kissed Joe on the cheek and slapped his back.

Elaine, looking disheveled and happy, came back to the podium. The pandemonium subsided slowly. When it was quiet enough that she could be heard, she said, "Well, it's been quite a night, hasn't it? We won't forget this Orientation soon, will we?"

The room was a flutter. Joe and Kevin still stood on stage, Joe's cock beginning to be useful again, Kevin's at full attention. Elaine said, "We've still got a man to assign. I was going to re-assign Kevin, but if you don't mind, I'd like to keep him a little longer."

Cries of, "You go Elaine! Have at it girl! You made that boner, now take care of it!"

"Kevin, will you come to my office?" asked Elaine.

Kevin came to her at the podium and put his hand on her pussy. "Ma'am, I'll come all over your office," he said.

"Oh! Oh my." said Elaine as he slid his fingers into her. "Let's see if I can do this while you're doing that," she said as Kevin massaged her.

Elaine reached in the bag and pulled out the last slip. "Carol gets Joe!"

Joe did his duty to the best of his ability the rest of the night, and went home to bed for the first time in three days. He woke up refreshed and committed to his new purpose, and started the day with a fruit smoothie, a bran muffin, and a brisk walk.

Sneadly
Sneadly
15 Followers