All Comments on 'Welcome to the Cum Factory Ch. 1'

by UforMe

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every girls fantasy, a guy that could really cum.....a lot! My red lips love the amazing thrill of feeling a guys warm delicious cum just keep pumping globs of tasty creamy cum between their eager lips. YUMMY!

I never got tired of swallowing a guys delicious cum! I love a man that has enough to be able to spray my face and big breasts with it! Once you get a guy's that it turns into an honest to goodness real Cum Slut. I sure know that it sure did me!

The erotic sexy feeling of loosely holding while I moved his counting to spray his cum all over my cheeks, my eager red open lips and my forehead was so damn HOT. My pussy gushed rivers.

Directing his marvelous streaming warm cum on my breasts, my erect nipples, Oh my GOD, I was in heaven! I was experiencing my wettest dream. Then when I mounted him, every time I slammed down on his thick cock I could feel his cum squarting out of my well fucked pussy. WOW! What a marvelous experience!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUforMe@UforMe
Looking for ladies who enjoy erotic chat and sharing more erotic cam sessions...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES