Welcome to the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't fucking... breathe." Jamie said, his voice horse as his throat throbbed in pain after the abuse it was put through.

Once the realization of what happened finally hit her, Victoria's face immediately turned ghost white. "N-no." She said, before quickly jumping off the boy and shakenly grabbing her shorts. "Fuck! Oh my fucking God no!" She shouted scampering off the bed.

But Jamie hardly cared.

With his body finally free of the redheads weight, he was finally able to breathe. The rush of oxygen was almost orgasmic as his lungs filled with fresh air.

As he laid on the bed, Jamie could hear the far off noise of the nurse shouting something along with far off weeping getting further away, but he was only focused on air. His eyes closed as he laid in bed still panting in an attempt to catch his breath.

.... When the hell was Jay his nickname.

****

Jamie woke up in his bed room groggy, his throat still sore after the fiasco that took place at school.

As he stared up at his ceiling, he couldn't help but think back to what happened after the event that took place. The nurse had walked in on him in a puddle of sweat while there was cum staining both the wall and his face, yet for whatever reason he didn't get in trouble.

The nurse cleaned him up after talking to the principal and they called his parents to bring Jamie home. They didn't ask for details and they didn't tell Jamie's parents what exactly had happened. They even let the boy take the rest of the week off.

Of course the last part didn't bother Jamie, but there were too many questions around what happened and no one around to answer them. Since the night of the incident Jamie has felt nothing but pain throughout his entire body, most of the pain seeming to come from his abdomen.

"... Poisonous cum..." Jamie wondered out loud, cradling his stomach only to sit up in surprise realizing the pain was now completely gone making him let out a relieved sigh. "Oh thank fuck."

"Jamie!" A voice shouted, making the boy groan hearing his father call out to him. "Jamie there people here to-"

"Jamie what the hell did you do?!" Jamie's other father shouted, making Jamie roll his eyes and hop out of bed.

"What are you talking about?!" Jamie shouted back, as he quickly put on a pair of pants and turned to head out the room. "I... didn't..."

Just as Jamie turned to his door he saw his reflection in the mirror hanging off it, letting him see that just below his belly button there was now a large pink heart with slim yellow bat wings. The mark glowing now as Jamie stared at it speechless.

... What the hell did he do?

12