Welcome to the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of that, I didn't see the harm in wanting to give Melvin a new outlook on the world by introducing him to my supernatural powers of persuasion.

And no, I don't mean my gorgeous looks or amazing rack that could make any straight man or free-spirited woman pause and start drooling, just as Blake had done at the mere sight of me. I'm talking about my eyes, and the influence they gave me over almost anyone I was able to make eye contact with. On the first night Melvin and I spent together, after being given direct access to his bank account, I was merely a spectator.

He wasn't the first human that I'd shared the information with, but I did plan on being sure that he was the first that would still remember the details of it once we parted ways in order to show him what all the world really had to offer him, if he looked in the right places. I brought him over to the disguised harpy woman who had pointed him in my direction and used my ability on her without hesitation, just to prove to Melvin that I truly could control the minds and wills of those around me. In less than half-an-hour, we'd rented out a private suite at the lavish hotel attached to the club, and Melvin had his way with that busty bird-girl.

If I hadn't forced her to believe that he was Robert Stone, one of the most handsome and richest men alive, then she likely would've wanted to throw up not long after things had gotten started.

I know I certainly wanted to.

If Melvin had told me he was a virgin, I would've believed him after that particular encounter. Hell, our second night together, which was last night, I used the power my eyes held on him after he laughably did whatever he could to make me cum by using his mouth, knocking him virtually unconscious and getting information about his true perspectives on the life he led, while afterwards implanting false memories into his mind of a rousing encounter with myself. It turns out that he genuinely believed everything he had told me when we met, and none of it appeared to be a lie (aside from the part where he was going to kill himself after showing off his fake girlfriend for a week to people who most likely wouldn't give a shit).

Sadly, that's where my power had its drawbacks, especially when it came to psychopaths like him, and I was just now learning that as I watched him continue to senselessly assault his employee.

The truth, and what someone believes to be the truth, can sometimes be two very, very different things.

I hadn't at all realized the fire in his eyes and tone that appeared each time he previously mentioned Blake wasn't simply out of jealousy or envy, it was in a deep-rooted, tucked-away form of malice that was only just now surfacing.

"Argck!" Blake coughed, now laying on the ground and taking yet another one of Melvin's merciless stomps to his chest and stomach.

"Awe, what's wrong?!" Another kick struck, and my left eye twitched again. "Are you sad that your BeAuTiFuL gIrLfRiEnD dumped you?! That she won't be waiting for you at home to kiss all of these boo-boo's that I'm giving you?! Well, don't worry, because you won't be going home!"

Melvin paused for a moment to catch his breath and let out a sinister chuckle, looking down on a wincing, pain-stricken Blake.

"I can do anything I want for the next few days, and I'll make sure that the only way you can get out of here, IS IN A FUCKING BODYBAG!"

"Excuse me?" I had to say, interrupting the last kick that the young man would've received, even if I hadn't done so. My client had officially crossed one of my only lines.

"What?" Melvin growled as he slowly craned his head around to look at me, appearing to be more annoyed than anything else. "You said that you would help me with, and I quote: "whatever I desire."

Rather than his words, the smile that formed when he said that caused my proverbial mask to crack, past that of an eye twitching.

"Do you desire to kill this man?" I asked with a patient smirk, rather than the bubbly smile I usually had painted on my face. "In all fairness, I never mentioned it solely because I didn't think you were capable of it, but that is grave in violation of our verbal contract."

While I was still trying to be professional about the situation, Melvin didn't bother to apply any such restraint.

"Oh, shut up, whore." He said with a roll of his eyes while maintaining his unnerving smile, never looking directly into my own eyes for good reason. "I pay you, and you do what I say. Are we clear? Or do I need to kick some sense into you, too."

I didn't flinch when his foot went to the side and created a prominent dent in the desk's face next to me with the action's emphasis, just as he had been doing when stomping down on Blake.

Being called a whore, though, that drove the final nail into his own coffin.

Such a distasteful term.

"Go ahead and try it." I dared him in a sickly sweet tone, my smile growing as I poked out my chest, emphasizing the bulging, prominent cleavage that my breasts were producing in the purple, off-the-shoulder dress I wore. "You don't have the balls."

And then, just for an instant, Melvin's stunned, hateful gaze glanced up into my bright, swirling eyes.

The old man stiffened up for a moment, but each and every emotion present in his mildly intimidating demeanor and facial expression vanished without a trace before long. He straightened his posture and took a deep breath to subconsciously relax himself, the redness in his sweaty face slowly vanishing. Then, Melvin's pupils slowly became as large as the iris surrounding them, completely obscuring their hazel coloring.

Just as he had been last night, Melvin was then utterly, completely under my control, and at the mercy of my words.

"Now, you pathetic little insect, it seems that-"

TWACK!

-----

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. I write these silly tales for fun and barely understand the concept of love myself, so please excuse any chemically induced inaccuracies that may have (have likely) occurred within the first chapter of this odd love story. Stay tuned for the next chapter, which should debut within the next few hundred years or so!