Welcome to the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Loser boyfriend acquired.
3.9k words
4.71
22.2k
48

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad's!" Jamie shouted, as he barreled down the stairs panicked. "Dad's there something-"

Before Jamie could finish as he reached the bottom of the stairs, the boy froze to see his father's standing by the front door where five men stood patiently, all dressed in black suits and sunglasses.

"... I... is this about the movie father downloaded?" Jamie asked, turning to his more masculine father who stood by the door, his purple eyes glowing with anger.

"That was three months ago! And they're here for you! What did you do?!"

"I-i-"

"Is that a tattoo?!" Jamie's other father asked. The softer, more gentle looking man stood behind his husband wearing his favorite purple robe. "Didn't we say not until after highschool!"

"I-it's not a tattoo, it won't come off!" Jamie said, rubbing at the mark which only seemed to make it glow lightly.

"That's what a tattoo is-"

"N-no wait babe, that's not a tattoo." Jamie's masculine father said, as he looked at the mark wide eyed. "T-thats-"

"A claim mark." The leader of the men said, causing the three inside to turn to him confused. "I can explain it two you two, but my lady would like to speak to Jamie... alone."

"And just who the hell is the person who wants to talk to our son?" Jamie's father asked, stepping in front of the man defensively, his purple eyes still shimmering.

"Georgina Rose Heller." The man announced. A small silence filled the room as they all processed the name.

"... Jamie, hurry up and put a shirt on."

****

"Take her to the nurse office she said... am I stuttering she said" Jamie mocked, glaring down at his hands as he sat across an empty desk waiting for the owner of the house. "I'm fucking switching out of gym."

It didn't take much convincing for Jamie to go with the men. The hellers came from money and because of that they had power. The last thing that Jamie wanted was for his father's to be at risk for his own mistake.

"Jamie!" A woman cheered, as she bursted through the door causing Jamie to jump out of his seat. "How are you dear?"

Jamie turned around to see a tall curvaceous woman now strutting her long slim legs towards him. She wore a slim fitting dark red dress along with a pair of black 6 inch heels. Her hair was a darker red than Victorias, but was cut short while her eyes were a lighter lime green in comparison to her daughter.

But if not for having seen her at parents' night countless times at school, Jamie might've thought the woman was Victoria's sister and not the owner of the mansion.

"Hello Ms Heller." Jamie said, sticking out an unsure hand.

Victoria's mother scoffed, slapping Jamie's hand out of the way, making the boy flinch until he was pulled into a bear hug. "Nonsense little guy. You can call me Genie."

Being called little wasn't something Jamie liked, but not wanting to anger the women he forced himself to accept it while awkwardly returning the women's hug.

"U-uh ok."

"Mother or mom also works, but I'll let you grow into the family naturally." Genie said, finally letting go of a now confused Jamie while she walked over to her seat on the other side of the desk. "Please sit Jamie, I'm sorry my husband won't be here to join us. I tied him up not too long ago and he's still recovering."

"... Alright..." Jamie said, as he looked back at the women quizzly while taking a seat. "I... hope he feels better soon?"

"Oh don't worry about him baby boy, he's used to it. He'll bounce back by lunch." Genie brushed off, grinning at the boy. "But moving onto the matter at hand, I hear you and Vicky had an interesting encounter."

Jamie's heart raced at the woman's bluntness, not expecting her to get straight to the point.

"A-about that ma'am, I'm real-"

"Genie or mom." The woman interrupted, her eyes narrowing at Jamie irritated. "I've already told you twice now."

The fear Jamie had slowly washed away. Seeing the woman's irritated gaze, another feeling slowly began to rise, but he only cleared his throat before he said something he'd regret.

"Genie... about what happened with me and Victoria, I'm really so-"

"What's there to be sorry about this is great!" Genie said, throwing her hands into the air with a chuckle confusing Jamie. "That hard headed girl might've lost her left nut if it wasn't for you, and now I not only get to keep my daughter, I even gained a cute little son in the process." Genie finished, leaning against her desk still grinning from ear to ear.

"... I'm sorry, son?" Jamie asked, his brain fried trying to process the words that came out of the women's mouth.

"Right, you still don't know yet. Forgive me buttercup, I got a bit excited." Genie said with a chuckle, sitting back in her seat. "Firstly as you know Victoria is a futa, her as well as all the women of the family, and before you ask we're all human. At the current moment, the closest thing to supernatural under this roof is you, the son of a halfling incubus"

"... All the women?"

Genie smiled and waved her hand. "I'd show you, but that is bad sport. I don't touch my daughter's bitches, less permitted" The woman declared, making Jamie's eyes slightly widen after being called a bitch so nonchalantly. "But back to the explanation. Thousands of years ago our ancestors made a deal with a powerful succubus. Enteral wealth and power, and in return the women of our family become barren, incapable of giving birth and cursed with male genitalia."

"Oh... I'm sorry." Jamie said, after hearing news that the woman in front of him was apparently made barren.

"Don't sweat it dear, child birthing isn't for me. Anyways along with this curse us females don't experience period pains which is nice, but instead we accumulate a massive amount of seed, and to make matters worse we aren't able to relive ourselves of the seed"

"Blue balls." Jamie realized, remembering the odd coloration of Victoria's sack.

"Right on the money buttercup. And it's because of that we go pretty crazy, unless we perform a ceremony and make a suitable mate to drain us whenever we feel backed up." The moment he heard the word ceremony, Jamie was reminded of the brand on his lower abdomen making him go wide eyed. "And with how stubborn that girl was about taking a bitch, me and my husband were honestly worried she'd end up dead. She just didn't fancy olive I guess, took after her mother and wanted a bitch boy."

It was all too much at once. After carrying his bully to the nurse, he found out she had a cock, jerked her off a bit, got his face fucked and now he was apparently part of Victoria's family!?

"T-there has to be some kind of mistake." Jamie exclaimed, getting Genie's attention. "We didn't perform a ceremony!"

"... You weren't the one who whipped her cock out?"

"W... well technically..."

"You didn't jerk her off, signaling the beginning of the ceremony?"

"She was in pain!"

"You didn't willingly drink her cum?"

"It was hardly willingly. I was choking!"

"Well I hate to break into your butter cup, those are all the steps for the ceremony." Genie said with a shrug, while Jamie let out a groan into his hands. "Oh come now, you have succbi blood, it couldn't have been that bad."

"... Is there a way to reverse it?" Jamie asked hopeful, his hands still covering his face.

Genie immediately glared at the boy from behind his hands, fuming. "... Reverse it?"

"This all happened by mistake. There has to be a way to reverse it. I wasn't even allowed to get a tattoo until I graduate." Jamie groaned out.

Genie's light green eyes burned a hole through Jamie as he sat in front of her after asking such a disrespectful question, but soon her frown turned into a mischievous smirk. "Well... there could possibly be one way to reverse it."

"Really!?" Jamie asked hopeful, finally looking at the smirking mother.

"It might take a while to get ready though. Let's say... four months."

"Four months?!"

"Easy there buttercup, you think breaking an ancient curse with a succubus is a cakewalk? This is going to take a lot, especially in terms of money." Genie said, causing a flash of guilt to appear on Jamie's face. "Which is why, the least you can do is be a proper mate to my daughter until the time finally comes, where we can break the bond between you two."

"... When you say proper mate..."

"My sweet little Vicky has been dealing with blue balls for years. All I ask is that you keep her properly drained, is that really too much?" Genie asked with a small pout, while Jamie still looked unsure of himself. "It's your freedom Jamie. Four months of a few cum shots here and there, for a lifetime of freedom. The choice is yours."

"... Fine."

****

"Hey what-" Dylan started, skipping in the long cafeteria lunch line to talk to Jamie and Kyle.

"Don't wanna talk about it." Jamie said with a sigh.

The ebony boy turned to Kyle, who only shrugged his shoulders. "Been asking him since English, his lips are sealed."

"Ok..." Dylan trailed off, looking at Jamie curious. "Well... it's Mexican pizza day."

"The most Mexican thing about them is the fiesta cheese." Jamie pointed out, just before his stomach growled, making him groan in annoyance.

Before he left the mansion, Genie mentioned that a side effect of the mark was not being able to satiate himself with normal food alone anymore. Jamie figured it was only a small joke, but since that day he's yet to feel full no matter what he ate or drank. He ate an entire frozen pizza last night and still felt ravenous seconds later.

And after all that celebration he had years before, when he didn't pick up any of his father's incubus traits. Only to suddenly be made cum hungry.

"You're still gonna devour it." Kyle said with a chuckle, nudging Jamie's shoulder. "What happened man, you skip breakfast?"

"And last night's dinner?" Dylan asked, looking at Jamie surprised.

"Something like th-"

"Loser." A voice suddenly called out, making the boys look to see Victoria and Olive marching over to the boys as they stood in line. Victoria's face serious, as she glared down at Jamie. "... We need to talk."

"Are you-" Dylan started, while Kyle was too busy gawking over Olive's slime, but attractive figure.

"The Ms did not address you!" Olive exclaimed glaring at Dylan.

"The Ms can't just-"

Their voices seemed to fade away as Jamie glared up at Victoria, who held her glare firm, as if she were daring him to oppose her. But that alone brought Jamie to his boiling point.

Why does everyone feel like he's just a push over.

"... Beg." Jamie ordered, silencing the other two along with the few students standing near them in the lunch line.

"E-excuse me?!" Victoria asked, seeming to be the most shocked of the bunch while Jamie held his ground glaring at the girl. "J-just who do-"

"You have till the count of three to beg, or deal with your little on your own." Jamie declared, interrupting the girl, her glare wavering slightly.

"You can't-" Olive started.

"One."

"J-just calm down and-" Victoria started.

"Two"

"Dude what are you-"

"Th-" Jamie started, about to face forward until a hand quickly grabbed him by the shoulder.

"P-please!" Victoria exclaimed, silencing the whole lunch room while everyone looked over at the two. Victoria's face quickly turned beat red, feeling the countless stares of people watching her. "Can... can we please talk, Jamie?... Please..."

"... Fine" Jamie said, shrugging the girls hand off and turning to a stunned Kyle and Dylan. "Grab me an apple or something, I'll see you in 6th."

With that Jamie left the lunch line with an embarrassed Victoria at tow. Jamie led the girl out of the cafeteria, now filled with hushed whispers before taking her outside behind the theater building.

"What did you want?" Jamie asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked up at the girl, ignoring the rumble of his stomach. The moment he laid his eyes on Victoria, he could feel the pit of his stomach aching with need and want, but he wasn't about to let her see that.

"... Did... did you have to make me do that back there?" Victoria asked, avoiding eye contact with the blonde.

"Did you have to fuck the shit out of my face last Wednesday?" Jamie asked, noticing the small flinch from Victoria at the mention of the incident. "Cause you literally almost suffocated me."

"Y... you're the one who was jerking me off."

"After bringing you to the infirmary, by myself when you passed out from mystical blue balls. You're welcome by the way."

"T-that- doesn't matter, loser! Either way I'm in charge now so-" Victoria said, pulling her skirt down exposing her cock that was strapped to her thigh by what looked to be a hair scrunchie. "Suck it!"

... That explains the snapping.

Jamie stared at the half erect dick, throbbing against Victoria's thighs for a moment before looking back up at Victoria, who was narrowing her eyes at the boy making him sigh before slipping his backpack off.

"Thats-" Victoria started, a smug smirk spreading on her lips.

"On your knees." Jamie ordered, tossing his backpack off to the side, confusing Victoria.

"Wh-"

"One, two-" Jamie started, but before he could finish Victoria found herself dropping onto her knees. Her head now just barely underneath Jamie's chin even while he was standing. "Three..."

As she knelt in front of him, Victoria had a clear look of confusion on her face over her own actions. Her body seemed to move on its own despite all her efforts to fight the urge.

"You know, I don't remember a lot of what happened back there in the nurse's office-" Jamie started, as he looked down into Victoria's dark green eyes before unbuckling his belt and letting his pants fall to his ankles. "But I do remember you saying I could punish you, right?"

The moment the words came out of the boys mouth, Victoria's face went flush before she glanced down to see Jamie's throbbing member now out in the open.

While it wasn't anywhere as big or as girthy as Victoria's at 8 and a half inches, Jamie's prick was still respectable in its own right. He was even more sure of that when a deep blush crept on Victoria's cheeks before there was an audible snap from below.

There goes another scrunchie.

"...I'm waiting."

Victoria looked back up at Jamie through uncertain eyes, her body twitching while the lunch bell went off in the distance. "T-this isn't how it's supposed to go!" Victoria exclaimed, a small bit of defiance in her eyes, as she tried to stand her ground. "I... I'm your-"

Jamie grabbed the girl by the back of her head, making her go wide eyed as he narrowed his eyes down at her. "No more lip, and remember no teeth."

With that Jamie pulled the girls head down to his cock, making her hunch forward a bit awkwardly due to their height difference. For a few moments Victoria stayed frozen in place, her breath grazing the boys tip, but soon after what seemed to be an internal struggle Jamie felt the swipe of a tongue at the underside of his rod.

"Pretty sure I told you to suck it, not lick it, bitch"

"I... I'm sorry." Victoria said, breathless before Jamie felt the warmth and slickness of the girls mouth making the boy let out a small sigh.

"Took you long enough." Jamie said, finally removing his hand from the girls head, letting him look down to see Victoria now sucking his dick while her own, lightly bounced from her movement. The girthy rod now, dripping pre cum onto the grassy field.

Like Jamie had figured Victoria was clumsy. The girl had paid attention to his words and watched out for her teeth, but she was stiff as a board while sucking his cock, her tongue even limp while her breaths weren't properly timed. Yet she was still trying her best to suck his cock.

It was surprisingly cute.

"I want you to jerk off while my cock is in your mouth. You understand, Vicky?" Jamie asked using the nickname Genie had used.

A visible shiver ran throughout Victoria's body, hearing the name before she grabbed onto her throbbing meat pole, moaning as she pumped away at it "wesh wir" Victoria mumbled, as she sucked on the boy's cock more eagerly.

As she did, a smile spread on Jamie's face watching the girl who had been bullying him for years, now sucking away at his cock while stroking her own. It wasn't the amateur blowjob that had him excited, but that fact alone.

"Look up at me Vicky." Jamie ordered. Victoria did just that, looking up at him with puppy dog-like eyes. "You're fucking shit at sucking dick."

The comment clearly hurt the redhead, but she also visibly shivered loving it. So much pre cum was dripping from her throbbing prick, that Jamie was able to smell her musk masking him lick his lips. "I-i-"

"Don't worry Vicky, it's time for your punishment now anyways."

Both of Jamie's hands then reached out for the girls head, before slamming it down to the base of his cock, forcing his tip into the girl's throat making her gag, struggling under the force of his girthy meat pole.

"Aggressive isn't it?!" Jamie groaned, before he began thrusting his hips in and out of the girl's throat, ignoring her gagging and groaning. "Your throat hurt? Feels like you can't fucking breathe? Good!"

Jamie continued to abuse Victoria's throat mercilessly, the same way she had to him. His balls slapped against the women's chin, now sticky with saliva, making the clap loudly with each harsh thrust. Like this Jamie could finally feel pleasure, making his rod start to throb hard in the girl's mouth.

But even as Jamie raped the girls virgin throat, even as her nose was filled with the light scent of his sweaty balls, and even though it honestly felt like she was at risk of up chucking her breakfast with every thrust into her mouth. Victoria never stopped jerking her cock.

In fact it seemed as if she sped up, her cock now slick with pre cum letting her jerk off as if she were in a trance, as she let Jamie have his way with throat. It was almost scary how willingly the girl had just given into him, but as Jamie stared down at her tear stained face and saw the blissful expression, behind the gagging Jamie understood everything clearly.

She was loving this.

Realizing that fact, Jamie's cock began to pulsate against Victoria's tongue making her go wide eyed and moan in anticipation clearly begging for it.

"That's right Vicky, it's coming. I'm gonna nut in your fucking mouth, so-" Jamie paused, his orgasm closer than he anticipated. "C-catch your cum in your hand!"

Unable to hold back anymore, Jamie finally pushed his pulsating fuck stick deep into the Victorias mouth, making her throat tighten up around his shaft. Victoria gagged on his prick hard, before Jamie shot his sticky seed down her throat just as she had done to him, forcing the red head to swallow.

From below Jamie could see Victoria twitching, before she let out a gagged moan onto his cock just as there was a loud splat below.

As he felt his orgasm near complete, Jamie pulled his dick out of Victoria's throat making her think it was finally over until Jamie let three thick strings of cum shoot out onto her tongue.

"H... hold it in your mouth." Jamie ordered, panting before finally taking his sensitive cock out of Victoria's mouth.

Once he did, Jamie knelt down confusing Victoria who breathed through her nose trying to catch her breath. But Jamie said nothing, he only grabbed Victoria's hand that was over spilling with cum, making her go wide eyed realizing what he was going to do.

He drank it.

Jamie brought her hand to his lips, sipping the girls seed straight out of her palm. To his surprise he found the girl's sperm to be a lot sweeter than last time, causing a shiver to run through his spine. The aching in the pit of his stomach finally fading away as he drank Victorias sweet cum, actually feeling more full with each sip.

When he was done drinking the cum from the girls palm, Jamie noticed her cock was now throbbing back to life erect again already, making him look up to the Victoria's face to see her blushing down at him still holding onto the cum in her mouth.

12