All Comments on 'Welcome to the Family Ch. 02'

by Randomlylewd

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
titans2138titans2138over 1 year ago

That took a weird turn. I'm out. Jaime is a douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YES, the guy isn't a pushover! Whoop!

Keep his attitude, and this story is going to be great.

Best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic continuation from chapter 1. Love now how it's the man not the futa taking control as most writers choose to do. Definitely have high hopes for this and can see it turning into a fan favourite. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally. A futa story with a dominant male. Wonderful

BalasarBalasarover 1 year ago

FINALLY a futa story that has a gutsy protagonist who doesn't immediately give in to becoming a submissive, good writing keep it up I'll be waiting for your next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the twist. He needs her to survive after a “no good deed goes unpunished” kind of scenario happened to him. So he decides it’s on his terms. I like that

chris2kchris2kover 1 year ago

it is a nice twist .But i agree jamie is kinda a Dik

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist, but I do hope he becomes a sub in the future. That’s just what I’m into

BevbruhBevbruhover 1 year ago

Mega based. So sick of mewling "uwu I'm such a defenseless femboi~" protags in Futa stories, especially when she does awful things. I find it funny people think Jamie is a dick. The chick bullied him for 8 years, then repaid his gesture of kindness by raping his mouth until he almost passed out, thereby forcing him to eat nothing but her cum for life or 4 months. Most guys would've just assaulted her or worse at this point. Good stuff, writer, hope you manage to continue this trend.

Really_bigReally_bigover 1 year ago

I love seeing a male not immediately give into bullying and turning into a total sub. While I agree that he's being a bit dickish here, she deserves it for treating him the way she's been and I'd call it karma. She clearly enjoys it as well so I'm all for it.

FeredirFeredirover 1 year ago

I'm afraid to ask how Victoria was conceived if her mom is unable to give birth as mpreg is something that greatly turns me off, but I'm still curious nonetheless. Also, there's a difference between being a dom and being a dick; did he really have to publicly humiliate her in the cafeteria by asking her to beg when she wanted to talk? Hit or miss for me as of now but I'll stick around to see how chapter 3 unfolds.

Still seeing a couple of grammar errors such as using "father's" instead of "fathers", "women" instead of "woman" when referring to a single person, or using "slime" instead of "slim" to describe Olive but I'd wager a software editor like MS Word should help you point out these simple mistakes. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awyeah. Finally not a sissy-like trash. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story so far. Submissive futa is nice for variety. Hope her mom gets to play too. There's lots of potential for mommy as a dominant: either teaching her hapless daughter how to dominate the hero, teaching the hero how to dominate her submissive daughter, or dominating both of them, because who are we kidding; both the hero and the futa bully are submissive, the hero just became a switch stoked by the fires of revenge.

RandomlylewdRandomlylewdover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you again for all the kind words. I understand a lot of people aren't really for the male on futa type stories, but I'm glad that the people who do like a dominant male are enjoying so far. I'll continue to try and work on my editing skills, but until than please bare with me (Thanks for the tip Feredir). Once again thank you for the kind words and feedback.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Well that was different but in a very good way. Usually futa on male stories devolve into the male being submissive to the point of being uncomfortable if not completely off putting, futa on male equal romance is sadly very rare and FoM male dominance even rarer. The futa dominance seemed to be the direction the story was going with the "bitch" stuff but turned around in this chapter. 5 stars just for the sheer uniqueness of this.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21311 months ago

Thisn8s a nice turn for a futa on male story. Thanks for the treat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous