Welcome to the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... I don't give a fuck about your family's tradition." Jamie said, before lulling out his tongue and licking the cum residue off the girls palm, making her shiver seeing his hidden tongue piercing as it slid through her fingers. "I don't fucking care about what the marks mean, and I don't give a shit what you think our relationship is supposed to from now on."

As he finished, Jamie took two of Victoria's fingers into his mouth and teasingly sucked at them while looking into Victoria eyes that were still locked onto him in her dreamlike state.

He kept sucking her digits for a small moment until suddenly Jamie bit the girl's index finger, taking Victoria by surprise making her let out a small groan of pain until Jamie finally let go.

"Remember what you said to me in the infirmary, Vicky. You. Are. Mine." Jamie declared, narrowing his eyes at the girl daring her to say otherwise only for Victoria to nod her head eagerly, just as another bell went off in the distance. "Swallow and answer me, idiot."

She was almost annoyingly obedient and cute at the same time.

"Y-yes!" Victoria quickly answered, after swallowing the last of Jamie's load. Her voice a bit horse from the rough face fuck. "Yes... Sir." Victoria finished as Jamie saw a small twinkle of happiness in the girls eyes.

"... Good" Jamie said before standing up and fixing his pants. "While we're still in this contract or whatever, we're going to need an excuse for why we're hanging around each other so much, so congratulations. You just got yourself a loser boyfriend."

"I-i can tell people that were dating?!" Victoria asked, shocked looking up at Jamie stunned.

"Not like we have a choice." Jamie pointed out, glancing down to see the girl was still rock hard, despite her balls losing some of the blue discoloration. "... Hurry up and get dressed before someone spots you."

With that Jamie grabbed his backpack before heading to his 6th class. Victoria clearly had more to give and in all honesty he still felt a bit hungry, but for now this was enough.

12