Welcome to the Neighborhood

Story Info
She gave me a house warming I would never forget.
4.2k words
4.51
54.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in suburban North America, circa mid-1990's...

I leaned on the 4ft wooden fence that surrounded what passed for a front yard to my condo. I was watching the sun set while sipping on a beer in a tall pint glass and enjoying a mild pot buzz. I had only been home for a few minutes, so I was still in my work clothes and stank of grease and oil mixed with skunky marijuana smoke.

I nodded to an older couple passing by who nodded in return, yet eyed me as if to say, "Have we seen you before, young man? Do you really live here?" and I thought back, "why yes I do... kind of... my mother owns this luxurious residence, and is my landlord."

I sipped my beer again and was contemplating a shower when another walker came around the corner of the building across the street. I recognized her immediately since I had known her for years. She was fifty-ish, five foot five-ish and medium build-ish. She had an ample bosom floating over a typical suburban mom belly, which she had earned carrying and giving birth to three boys whom I had known since childhood. Her legs were tan like the rest of her, but much more muscled than the top half of her body. Her face was a mixture of attractive Anglo-Italian features.

She wore a baggy corporate 4K walk event t-shirt, brown mom shorts that came down to her knees, and a pair of white Nike sneakers. Her medium length wavy brown hair was tied up in a bun. She waved and smiled when she saw me and began to head my way. She was slick with sweat, since it was midsummer, and she looked great despite - or perhaps due to - wearing no make up. Her baggy t-shirt did little to hide the fact she was bra-less, and I felt my jeans tighten in the crotch while her ample breasts jiggled as she approached. The tightening subsided a bit when I reminded myself I was checking out my friend's mom whom I had known since I was 10.

"Long time no see, Kate!" I called out when she was halfway across the parking lot.

"Hi Jason! I know right?! Your mom told me you would be moving in here, but she didn't say when." She replied merrily.

"I was just waiting for her former tenants to clean up the place and move out. I've been here for about a week now."

"And you didn't come by to visit?"

"Well, I've been working like 60 hours a week, plus moving in stages. I just haven't had time."

She had reached the other side of the fence and was smiling at me with her hands on her hips. "Mmm hmm..." she replied and met my eyes in a way that made me feel a little uncomfortable, yet aroused at the same time.

I stammered, "Well, yeah... I was, uh... well, I'm pretty much unpacked now and settled in. I was about to shower and watch a movie."

Without breaking eye contact she said, "Shower and a movie sounds great. Want company?"

There was a second of awkward silence, then we broke out laughing.

"Company for the movie!" she clarified when we had settled down a bit.

"Sure. Sounds great."

"Do you have a couple more of those?" she said nodding to my beer.

"I do, actually."

She took a sniff in my general direction and added, "Smells like you were up to more than a beer," and mimed puffing on a joint.

I laughed uncomfortably in reply and she said, "I'm icky from walking. I'll shower and change and be over in 30 minutes. Sound good?"

"Yeah. Sounds great."

We bid farewell for now and I went in to shower.

As it turned out, it was more like an hour before she returned and near dark. I had been watching Seinfeld reruns and contemplating the situation. I had socialized with Kate many many times, but it was always with other people. Our families were friends, and often there was a group of us grilling in the yard or drinking coffee around the kitchen table on cold winter evenings.

This was totally different and I wondered if Kate had something intimate in mind, or if she just wanted to be social and catch up. She had moved into these condos a year and a half ago after divorcing her second husband, Bill, and it was just her and her youngest son, Todd, who was 15. According to my Mom (gossiper that she is) Kate hadn't done much dating. I wondered if she was lonely.

I was startled out of my reverie by a knock on the screen door which led into the kitchen. I got up and let Kate in and a few pieces of my puzzle fell into place. She was wearing makeup now (and I don't mean "around the house" makeup. I mean "date" makeup) and her hair was down. The baggy team-building shirt was replaced by a rather tight maroon tank-top which revealed a tantalizing amount of cleavage, and a bra was still MIA. Soon after stepping in from the summer night heat into the air conditioning, her nipples began to press against the fabric of her tank top. The mom shorts had also given way to a pair of jeans shorts that revealed more of her tan and muscled walker's legs. The Nike's had been replaced with flip-flops and her toenails were painted bright red.

I involuntarily looked her up and down and she eyed me with a gratified expression.

"So what are we watching?" She asked as she entered.

Your exquisite middle aged body was almost my reply. And I was certainly thinking of the 30+ years of sexual experience that went along with it.

"Oh, I don't know," I replied instead as I poured a beer and handed it to her. "What are you in the mood for?"

She sipped her beer and answered, "Ooh! I know! Antonio Banderas has a new movie out on video. I just love that Antonio Banderas"

I nodded, "Yup. Desperado. I picked it up a couple days ago." I smiled knowingly over my beer and continued, "Has Salma Hyak in it, too. I just love that Salma Hyak."

She laughed in response and eyed me as she tipped her beer glass.

Kate sat on my couch, which was along the wall. I sat perpendicular to her in my chair facing the TV. We drank and chatted through the first half of the movie. One beer turned into two and we even smoked a bowl, to my utter shock. Getting drunk and baked with my friend's mom. What a world. It was getting close to the love scene and there was an intimate dynamic forming between us. The conversation was neutral; job, family, mutual friends, her divorce last year... but through all that, I had been drinking her in visually. Watching her face and especially her lips. I observed her tanned and freckled upper arms, which were more toned than the last time I had seen her. Kate had been working out. My eyes would wander to her ample chest, and strong sun-kissed legs.

She had been doing the same. Her eyes had wandered over me all evening, especially when I was doing the talking. At one point I had been telling a story and I pulled my shirt up to scratch my belly. Some women might find that unattractive, but Kate's eyes were firmly latched on my flat, young man's stomach.

By the time the love scene came, she was at the end of the couch closest to me. We had hit a lull in the conversation and she turned to look at the TV. We watched the first few seconds of the scene in awkward silence. Then she turned to me with a big smile on her face.

"You know what, this reminds me of a funny story. I can't believe I'm going to tell you this, so keep it between us. So, by the time I had married Bill, I wasn't a naive kid wanting an innocent storybook wedding any more. I was in my late thirties, and there were reasons other than my cooking Bill was into me."

I had zoned out on the scene and become very aroused. She snapped me out of my haze and I replied, "Uh huh. Oh yeah? What do you mean?" I took a pull from my beer.

Her cheeks had blushed and she said, "I gave him a hand job under the table at our reception."

I almost spit my beer out. I had to force it down in one large gulp.

"What?! Oh my god! And nobody noticed?! That's hilarious!" I burst out laughing.

She shrugged. "I don't know what came over me. I mean it wasn't that hard to hide... Ha! hard..." We both burst out laughing again, the movie pretty much forgotten.

She continued. "Bill isn't huge, so I wasn't sitting there looking like I was churning butter. I had started stroking him a bit through his pants, then quietly let his zipper down and took him in my hand."

She sipped her beer, not breaking eye contact.

I was both aroused and flabbergasted. I said,"Yeah. So what happened? Did he... you know... at the table?"

She laughed and replied, "No. Oh god no. I diddled him for about ten minutes, then we excused ourselves from the table. I finished him off in about 60 seconds in a stall in the women's bathroom. We came out of that bathroom giggling like a pair of little kids that had just pulled something off."

I smiled in reply and said, "Well, you did. You pulled something off, alright."

Kate didn't smile at first. Just looked me in the eye with a serious and contemplating look. Then she looked down at the bulge that had formed in my jeans during her story.

She looked back to me smiling. "You know, Jared told me a funny story about you and one of your exploits."

I leaned back in the chair and put my hands to my face. "Oh god. Please tell me he didn't tell you the story I think he told you. Please no."

She pulled my hands from my face and I sat up once again. She put her hand on my knee.

She said "Jared told me a story about the concert you all went to at the State Fairgrounds a few years ago."

I bowed my head. I replied, "Yup. That's the story. Oh god tell me you didn't tell my mother." I would have my vengeance on Jared. Indeed I would!

She laughed, "No don't worry. It goes with me to my grave. I swear! But.. I wonder if it's true."

I sat up straight. She moved her hand an inch down my leg.

My jeans were getting tighter. "Well.. I guess that depends on what he told you."

"He said you boys had had quite a party in the parking lot before the show. Unbeknownst to us parents..." She fixed me with a stern stare, then smiled. We had only been in our late teens when we went to that show.

"And apparently you decided to get brave and stroll down to a group of girls a couple cars down. Jared said you seemed to have hit it off with the lovely ladies, and then-"

"Stop." I interrupted holding up a hand. "OK. Yeah. That story is kind of legend. I don't know why. It's so stupid. Not even the dumbest thing I ever did. But I'm going to give you my version."

Kate tilted her head expectantly, and looked damn sexy sitting on my couch. I was starting to feel a bit flushed and hot.

"It's not that big a deal. I'm usually pretty shy. But I was feeling cocky, and your freaking son challenged me to talk to them. So I talked to the girls and everything was going great and then I suddenly had to really piss. I mean really freaking piss."

Kate broke out laughing. She said, "Jared told me you staggered like five feet away, dropped trow and peed in front of like twenty people." She was doubled over laughing, yet still holding my leg.

"Ah ha ha. Yes it was very funny. I was a little disoriented and thought I had walked farther and turned more than I did. I was embarrassed as hell, but just kind of rolled with it. I remember wagging my thing around, then bowing and slinking back over to Jared and this girl Cindy who came with us."

After Kate's laughing subsided and she got a hold of herself, she got serious again and said, "Well, you put on quite a show. Everyone, especially the ladies I hear were quite impressed."

"Oh jeez. Yeah, sure. I guess. But yeah... the story is true. I peed in the parking lot at the State Fairground in front of twenty or thirty people, most of whom were of the female variety. I got quite a few cat-calls. Yup. True story."

Kate looked me dead in eyes. "That's not what I was wondering... Jason, I have to tell you something."

She moved her hand so far up my leg that she was almost holding my crotch. I looked down to observe her hand and she went on,"I've always wondered... well, Jared kinda joked and he.. made it sound like you are... uh... impressively equipped."

My mouth dropped open. "He described my cock to you?! Oh my god!" I felt a mixture of terror and arousal. Kate's face and chest flushed pink and she puller her hand away from my leg, much to my disappointment.

She giggled. "Well? Is it true?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I mean sure, I guess. I've never measured it." I was lying. I was just shy of 9 inches long (with some serious girth to match) and damn proud of every inch.

She looked at me with a sly look in her eyes. "You know, I've wondered quite a bit about that story over the past few years. Even when I was with Bill."

"Uh... oh yeah?" Was all I could muster.

"Well, maybe I should judge for myself."

Holy crap. My friend's mom wants my junk. The realization hit me like a bolt of lightning and a shiver ran through my body. I took a long pull on my beer and finished it. "Well, what the hell. Be my guest."

I stood up in front of Kate. Now, I must say, I'm not a stunningly attractive man. In fact my looks are fairly plain and ordinary. But I was in my mid-twenties, and I worked a physical full time job, so I had a solid working man's body. I was also half kidding and expected Kate to laugh and push me away. I was wrong.

She unzipped my pants and my already hardening cock slipped out of my boxers. She took my throbbing member in her hands and examined it. She ran her hands up and down the length of my shaft, and massaged the head.

"Yup," She said, "that's a pretty freaking huge dick."

I laughed and shook my head.

She tentatively slipped her tongue over the tip of my cock, and I shuddered from intense pleasure and let out a quick laugh. She gazed up at me questioningly.

I chuckled and responded, "It's been a few weeks Kate. This might be a short party."

Without a trace of humor she responded, "That's fine. These are only the opening festivities anyway. Drop your jeans. I want to work your balls"

I complied immediately. I wondered if I was a little in shock. I had never heard Kate speak like this!

She broke eye contact, then plunged my cock into her mouth, running her tongue all over the tip and upper shaft, while working my lower shaft with with her right hand and coddling my balls with her other.

Waves of intense pleasure washed over me. I realized after a minute or so I had my hands on either side of her head and I was gently pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. As she worked my cock and balls with her hands she alternated between running her tongue up and down the shaft, and sucking and licking aggressively on the head.

"Hold on a sec," I told her. I was so excited I was shaking. I reached down frantically and pulled her tank top up over her head. Her large, round beasts spilled out and I reached down to fondle them and caress her nipples. In the air conditioned room, they hardened quickly. She moaned approvingly.

She took my cock back in her hands and worked on me even more aggressively. I can't begin to explain what an intense and perverse turn-on it was watching the 50ish mother of my best friend topless and giving me a sloppy blowjob.

She took my cock out of her mouth and began to work my shaft with both hands.

"Bill was almost 70 when we got divorced. He had only been able to get it up twice in the last few years we were married." She seemed to be talking to herself as much as me.

I was dumbfounded. "You mean this is only the third time you've gotten some in the last 5 years?!"

"Yes, and oh God I need you to fuck me after I make you cum."

She plunged my cock back into her mouth and I came almost at once in an explosion of absolute sensation and hot semen.

She pulled away and opened her mouth, letting me squirt onto her tongue as I exclaimed, "Oh shit! Oh damn!" Then she ran her tongue up and down my shaft, devouring whatever cum remained.

As she waited for my breathing to slow, she reached over and took a pull of beer, then swished it around her mouth before swallowing it down.

She stood up and said half joking, "Washing cum down my throat with beer after giving my son's best friend a blowjob... God I feel dirty..."

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me, running my hands over her ample breasts and large nipples. There were some stretch marks to be seen; I bet they hung a bit lower than they used to, but they were still glorious. "You've been the good mom, the good wife... PTA, soccer games... a perfect suburban bourgeois lady. I think you can be a bit dirty now."

She said, "You have no idea." as she took my hand and placed it between her legs. She was hot and wet; her jeans shorts soaked through.

"Take me upstairs. I want you to pound my pussy till the bed breaks."

Holly shit. I led her upstairs to my bedroom. The two of us practically stumbled the whole way up. I took off my shirt and she slipped out of her jeans shorts. Not surprisingly she was wearing a thong. No granny-panties. I had been right. She had known just what she was doing when she came over. The thong dropped to the ground as well.

"Lay on your back." She did as I said. She sprawled out on my bed, opened her legs, and began to rub her pussy. I bent down to lick and nibble at her clit. She was positively soaked. She pulled both her legs back and her body shuddered as I ran my tongue over her clit. I parted her ample curtains and gently plunged two fingers into her hot depths. Her breathing became deep and fast as her body shook and shuddered with pleasure while she whispered "yes... yes... bite it... don't be shy.. I'll let you know if it hurts... now... fuck me now..."

She moved deeper onto the bed while watching my enormous cock sway back and forth. "God, I haven't seen one like that since before I met my first hus-"

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

I got between her legs and began to play the head of my cock around her clit, occasionally easing my member into her pussy an inch or two. I couldn't believe I was doing this. She played her hands over her ample breasts and whispered, "Oh that's good. Don't be too careful. I can take it." I eased my cock in about 4 inches and she moaned. I eased in another inch and began to pump gently. "Yes... yes... faster...", she whispered. Next thrust I was able to go balls deep.

She let out a hissing breath and I took her ankles while she massaged her clit. I began to pump faster little by little. "I'm gonna cum so fast," she breathed. She was so hot and wet, I found no trouble pumping harder and harder as she egged me on.

"Yeah... yeah... harder... harder... fuck... yes... harder! Oh shit! Oh god! Yes! Oh, you're special! Oh shit, you're something special!"

I was fully on top of her now, with her hands on my hips and her legs wrapped tightly around me. I was pounding her into the mattress with what I would certainly describe as great enthusiasm. The springs of my ancient bed squeaked louder and louder in protest. I wondered if the neighbors could hear. I wondered if people walking by outside could hear.

"Yes! That's good... Jason... Oh Jason...Oh God! I can feel you so deep!" My headboard was slapping against the wall now and I thought Oh god, I hope the neighbors aren't home!

All at once her back arched as her body tensed. Her fingers dug into my shoulder blades and her legs were wrapped around me so tight I could barely breathe. "Ooooooh! Gaaaaawd!" She called out to the room and I wondered if I would have the cops called on me.

Her body relaxed and she breathed, "Slow, easy... yeah like that... good... I'm so sensitive down there, oh my god. Stop."

I pulled out and she caught her breath. "You didn't cum, did you?"

I shook my head. "Damn close, though." Her eyes were locked on my right hand as I gently stroked my cock to keep it hard.

She almost leaped onto all fours, laying her head on my pillow and thrusting her ass in the air. I put a pair of fingers in her still wet pussy, then slid my cock slowly back into her. I began to pump slowly, then I picked up the pace as I began to feel the orgasm build.

12