All Comments on 'Welcome to the Neighborhood'

by BarbarianWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

A typical yawner, find another hobby. Predictable from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK...

"I was lying. I was just shy of 9 inches long (with some serious girth to match) "

FUCK...... OFF.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
Good first effort

Is predictable - but holds promise and your skills will improve with experience.

Check some of my favorites and see how they weave the story to create the lust and satisfaction.

I appreciate your effort and having the courage to put pen to paper. Will enjoy following your development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IGNORE THEM & KEEP WRITING!

I thought your FIRST story was meritorious enough (& then some) to continue with your storytelling talent. I’ve seen some pretty horrendous attempts here on Literotica even after their 5th or 6th attempt! Your first, I feel displayed a lot of penmanship integrity so far as structure, pace, grammar and editing. If there are more stories in that brain of yours, then please by all means LET THEM COME OUT.

People who lack the talent (& particularly courage) to write stories are usually the one’s who hide behind an “Anonymous” moniker with nasty negative comments based on their own insecurities and JEALOUSY. Please know that their comments are far more about them, and NOT you...muster the courage and continue posting your stories...you’ve got fan in me! Bo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
don't listen to nay-sayers

Forget the nasty reviews. Your story was great! Fun to read, absurd, but hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story but.....

Why not leave a little to people's imagination. I realise that some readers don't have any and need the whole nine yards or in this case the whole nine inches but if you don't you are just following on like so many other writers who think they can get away with Big tits, huge cocks and juicy tight pussies.

Be better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was okay...perhaps use a different way to describe her breasts other than "ample". Every writer uses that adjective and it's way overdone!. Words like "stunning", "perfectly shaped", etc. Also, how about a little more romance when you first get them to the bed. He jumps right in working below the waist. How about some gentle then passionate kissing with him working his way downward? Just my $.02 worth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianWriter@BarbarianWriter
I've been writing as a hobby off and on for most of my life. Recently, I've decided to try my hand at erotica. Everything I write is for fun, and should not be taken too seriously. However, I love my hobby and seek to constantly improve, so constructive criticism is always wel...