Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me as hard as you have to, I can take it." Kate said, almost into the pillow. I held Kate's ass cheeks firmly in my hands, parting them so I could better view my big dick sliding in an out of her soaking wet hole. She changed position slightly, and I could tell it was so she could finger her clit.

"I want to cum again. I want to cum with you."

I grabbed her hips now, and the sound of her ass slapping against my waist, the sound of my creaking bed and the headboard slapping the wall, and Kate egging me on, was too much to bear. I came in a massive rush of orgasmic sensation. It was far more powerful than the one I felt from the blowjob.

"Oh god damn Kate! God damn!" I could feel my huge cock pulsing inside Kate's warm hole, pumping more and more semen, deep inside her.

"Yes! Oh so deep in me! So deep!" She replied once again loud enough for the neighbors to hear as she came a second time. Her body shivered against me and I ran my hands from her ass cheeks, around to her belly, then up to her breasts.

I pulled out, and collapsed beside her. Her ass was still in the air and my cum was dripping out of her pussy.

"Oh jeez. Sorry!" She said. Eventually she slid down beside me and pulled close. We were a mess of sweat, jizz and vaginal love juice. Wow.

We lay there breathing and sweating for a bit, catching our breath and letting the ceiling fan cool us.

After a few minutes, I reclined up on my elbow. "Holy shit. That was pretty freaking raw. What the hell just happened?!"

She shrugged and said, "I guess we both needed something. Very. Very. Badly."

I laughed out loud, "OK. Makes sense. I needed a hot, sweaty fuck with my friend's hot mom... That's it. I'm writing a letter to Penthouse."

She playfully slapped me across the chest and exclaimed, "Oh no you're not!"

After a few minutes, Kate said,"We must never do that again."

I nodded and replied, "Yup."

After a brief pause she said, "We must never speak of it to anyone. Anyone."

I once again replied, "Yup."

"My sons would kill you."

"Uh-huh... yup."

"If it reached my Garden Club, I would be a pariah, even though I'm sure half those old biddies have had a tryst or two in their time."

"Sure. Whatever."

A wicked smile crossed my face. She looked at me. "What is it? Something funny.?"

"So what else did your son tell you about that day at the Fairgrounds?"

"Uh.. Not much else. Why."

"So he didn't say anything about the trip home?"

She propped herself up on one arm. "What happened on the trip home?"

Oh, this was wonderful! "Ah. Well, please allow me to grace you with the details of what transpired in the back seat between him and Cindy as I drove us home."

Her eyebrows raised. Ah, revenge is sweet.


12