Welcome to the Neighborhood Pt. 02

Story Info
Claire's adventures continue as she meets the neighbors.
2.7k words
4.22
7.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since the incident with Susan. Claire for her part had kept a low profile. She pretended not to be home the two times that Sarah had casually dropped by to pay her a visit. While she wanted to make friends in the neighborhood, she just couldn't face anyone. Part of her hoped that if she disappeared for a long enough period of time, people would just forget about anything that may have happened.

There were times when all of this just seemed ridiculous. Although Claire had assumed Susan would never say anything about what had happened, part of her remained paranoid. This paranoia combined with the shame and embarrassment of her own behavior at Susan's house had left her somewhat paralyzed.

Eventually the outgoing Claire could no longer tolerate her self-imposed isolation. She was determined to live her life and decided to spend a few hours in the afternoon working on her flower beds. One of the joys of having a flexible job meant that Claire had breaks during the day in which she could pursue this passion.

The prior homeowner had left flower beds in the yard, but they had clearly not been tended to in quite some time. It ended up being a much more labor intensive project weeding out the beds in order to get them ready to plant flowers. Even though it had not been that hot, Claire was dirty and sweating as dinner time approached. She was so focused on getting the grunt work over that she did not notice a car stop in front of her house.

A woman stepped out of the car and approached Claire. "Hello," she said as she stood in front of her.

It was only after the woman spoke that Claire realized she was there. Given that she was kneeling on the ground the first thing Claire noticed were the woman's expensive pumps. Her gaze worked its way up. The woman standing before her was dressed very formally in a tailored navy blue skirt suit. From what Claire could tell the color of her shoes and suit perfectly matched. She also noticed that her hair was done in a tight bun and while she wore makeup, it was more to eliminate blemishes then garner attention.

"Hello, can I help you?" Claire said as the two women made eye contact.

"I wanted to welcome you to our wonderful little neighborhood," the woman replied. "My name's Jacqueline."

"Oh... nice to meet you Jacqueline. I'm Claire. I'd shake your hand but as you can see I am a bit dirty. I really wanted to get these flower beds in order today."

"I completely understand. The weather is perfect for it today. It sounds like we are getting a heat wave later this week."

"Actually I am trying to get ahead of that. I want to get these flowers planted because I'm not sure how they'll hold up in their plastic boxes."

Jacqueline smiled down at Claire, "Well it will be nice to see everything when you're finished. The last owners really let their yard go wild. It was a bit of an eyesore."

"Trust me I know. I've already spent multiple hours clearing out these weeds."

"Well please don't let me keep you from your work. I just thought it might be nice to have you over for dinner. By chance are you free tomorrow night?"

Claire felt something in the pit of her stomach. What in the past had been a rather straightforward invitation had been turned into something far different. Was Jacqueline simply being friendly or did she hope that Claire would get on her knees and pleasure her like she had done for Susan? Nothing in the woman's expression seemed to imply anything but her spoken words, yet Claire still felt unsure of herself.

There was a rather long awkward silence. At least it felt awkward to Claire. She really needed to stop second guessing herself. "Ummm.... that sounds great. What time would you like me to come by?"

"Let's say 6 o'clock," answered Jacqueline before pointing her house out to make sure Claire knew where to go. "I will see you then."

"I look forward to it." Claire watched her neighbor get into her rather expensive looking car and drive away.

------------------------------------------

The next day as Claire got ready to head over to her neighbor's house she felt a growing sense of nervousness. The last thing she wanted to do was find herself in the same situation again. On the plus side, Jacqueline had not mentioned tea, which if Sarah was right, was the code word. The new homeowner could not believe how bizarre her world had suddenly become.

To help calm her nerves she focused on what to wear. Given that she was going to dinner, Claire felt it was appropriate to dress in something a little nicer than a pair of leggings. She elected to go with a light blue sundress which she paired with some brown leather sandals. It was casual enough to be comfortable yet dressy enough to not cause a negative impression.

About 5 minutes before six she headed out carrying a bottle of wine. It wasn't particularly fancy, just a nice rosé which seemed appropriate given the heat of Summer. Under normal circumstances, Claire would not have thought anything of it, but a part of her worried that it may send the wrong impression.

Jacqueline's house had an immaculate yard in front. Each bush and tree was perfectly spaced in a most delicate manner. Claire rang the doorbell and waited nervously. When the door opened she was surprised to see Jacqueline still wearing her work clothing, "Welcome Claire. Please come in."

Jacqueline led Claire into her home. Not only was she wearing a gray skirt suit, but the woman still had on her black hosiery and heels. It was a bit intimidating because even without her heels, she was quite tall, at last 5'8" or 5'9". With them still on, she was closer to 6 feet.

"I'm not sure if you're a fan of rosé, but I thought given the heat, it might go well with dinner." Claire handed her the bottle.

"No, this is great. It will go with the meal. I ended up getting pulled into a last minute meeting which meant I was unable to cook. I hope that you are okay with Chinese food."

"That sounds delicious." Claire followed the woman into the dining room and saw a couple plates laid out. Although everything about her home was exquisite, the table was quite humble. It almost felt out of place. Jacqueline had laid out a couple plates with silverware. There appeared to be a pitcher of ice water as well.

"Please make yourself comfortable," the business woman said as she opened up the wine. She proceeded to pour two glasses before bringing them over and handing one to Claire.

"Cheers." They both said as glasses clinked.

"Oh Claire, this isn't bad. I have to admit that typically I'm a red drinker, but this really hits the spot."

"It is rosé of syrah. I wasn't exactly sure what to bring so I thought perhaps a compromise between the two."

"Oh my look at you, just full of surprises," the woman laughed.

Both women then proceeded to have a pleasant dinner. As they conversed about their busy lives, Claire realized how much they had in common. While Jacqueline was older, she had pursued a degree in business rising up to an executive level at her company which helped bring academic research to market. This was someone that Claire aspired to be as she also advanced in her career. Things just felt natural between them. They had even attended the same business school.

Claire found herself more and more impressed with her gracious hostess as the meal wound down. As she got up to help clear the table she said, "Jacqueline, I really want to thank you for inviting me over."

"Please dear there is no need to help with that."

"I insist. The last thing I want to do is leave you home with a mess after such a long day at work. I know when I have a rough day the last thing I want to do is clean."

Jacqueline got up and helped Claire finish clearing the table. As Claire started to rinse off the dishes, Jacqueline grabbed some containers to put away the leftovers.

While Claire was not really a fan of doing dishes, this just felt normal and relaxed. It was nice to finally meet someone who not only seemed friendly, but who she really respected. After the previous week, the stress began to finally drift away. Things were going great until Claire turned to put a dish away and bumped into Jacqueline causing her to drop one of the containers spilling food all over the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Claire reached for some towels and quickly knelt down to clean things up. Thankfully it was fried rice, so while messy, sauce had not spilled over the floor.

Jacqueline attempted to move away, not wanting to accidentally crush the food with her heels. It was a nearly impossible task as Claire cleaned up and the woman attempted to get out of her way without making the mess worse. This awkward dance continued for a few more painstaking moments until Jacqueline lost her balance falling forward into Claire.

Everything happened in a flash. Claire saw her fall forward but did not have time to react before the woman was on top of her. The kitchen island prevented a complete disaster as Jacqueline was able to catch herself on the countertop. The end result was that Claire's body was somewhat pinned against Jacqueline's lower half with her head pressed right up against the business woman's crotch.

At that moment, everything began moving in slow motion. Although stunned Claire instantly realized that her head was underneath Jacqueline's skirt and her nose was nearly pressed into the woman's panties. All sorts of thoughts from her previous encounter instantly flooded her senses. The rational part of her brain knew this was an accident, but a growing part of her kept stressing that this was planned despite numerous data points.

Everything would be solved as soon as Jacqueline moved, but that did not immediately happen or at least Claire did not perceive this. Between the alcohol and an irrational unease, Claire perceived that much more time had passed, and each passing second made it worse.

Claire had genuinely felt a connection to her hostess. The last thing she wanted to do was offend her, so making a snap decision she decided to go for it, pressing closer to the woman's panties.

This left Jacqueline stunned. Did this bright young woman just intentionally push herself closer to her? Her question was quickly answered when she began feeling Claire's tongue running along the outside of her panties. Only a second ago, she had intended to apologize and back away, but the sensation caused her to hesitate. This felt really good. She looked down at her spontaneous lover. The young woman's head was completely covered by her skirt with only her legs and sandals poking out below. The image only seemed to excite her more as she had never had someone eat her out from this position before.

Claire felt Jacqueline's hands press against the back of her head. She took this as a sign to proceed. Trapped in the confined space underneath her skirt, things were already getting warm. That as well as the growing scent of arousal filled her senses.

"Oh yes right there," she heard Jacqueline moan out as the woman guided her on what to do. This was deeply humiliating. Jacqueline now held her firmly in place. Claire had never provided oral service to a man like this before because the power dynamics were so unsettling. Yet here she was on her knees in the kitchen eating out someone, who only minutes ago, she hoped would professionally mentor her. It was so wrong yet she could not stop.

"Oh yes, just like that," Jacqueline moaned out, her head rolling back in pleasure. Her hands released Claire's head, but her hips began to move, grinding her crotch against Claire's face. This was a sign to the young woman that she was doing everything right. She continued to please her older lover.

Jacqueline continued to verbally guide her. It didn't take long before she began to moan as she came. Waves of pleasure flowed across the woman's body, her grip returned to Claire's head tighter than ever as she knew she was about to orgasm.

"Oh my gosh I'm cumming," she exclaimed as she grinded her crotch against Claire causing the young woman to be momentarily smothered against her. A quick stream of fluid leaked through her panties and onto Claire as the orgasm rolled through her body.

Unlike her other experience with Susan, the older woman did not immediately release Claire from her presence. Instead she held her tightly in place as her body continued to spasm with pleasure. It took Claire a moment to realize that this was not over. Jacqueline wanted a round two, and unfortunately her new lover was about to learn that while the older woman could cum more than once, the second time required much more effort.

Claire tried to back away, but the woman above her was not having it. She moved closer to Claire pressing her up against the island. There was nowhere for her to go. The back of her head was up against the cabinet and her face was pressed tightly against Jacqueline, held in place by two strong thighs.

Jacqueline adored being on top and being in charge. She began to really grind herself against Claire treating her less like a person and more like an object. At this point Claire was just trying to breathe. Her nose, mouth and tongue were just toys for the older woman.

Things started to get a little fuzzy as Claire remained trapped in the relentless grip. She could hear the woman's moans of pleasure and the pace and intensity of the grinding increased, banging her head against the cabinet. Although this clearly hurt, Jacqueline did not seem to care. Claire was her toy to use and she would use her how she saw fit. She continued to tightly hold Claire as she felt another orgasm build. "Oh god, I'm going to cum again," she moaned out as she began to lose control of her body. This was a big mistake. Without any warning or transition, Jacqueline began to ride Claire's face like a bucking bronco. The woman's thighs rapidly contracted and released as her hips began to violently shake.

When Jacqueline's body began to relax this time, she finally released her grip on Claire and backed away. She was still moaning heavily.

Claire for her part was dazed. Her body was in a semi state of shock due to lack of oxygen, sensory deprivation and repeated banging of her head. Even free she remained kneeling on the floor not confident her body was ready to actually stand up.

Jacqueline looked down at her guest who was a bit of a crumpled mess on her kitchen floor. She straightened up her suit and composed herself. "After you're finished cleaning up the floor and dishes, please let yourself out. I need to get out of this outfit and take a shower."

Whereas the last time Claire had done this Susan had been appreciative, her new lover had different expectations. Claire was just there to be used. The young woman felt cheap as she composed herself and finished cleaning up. How on Earth had this happened? Part of her wanted to run out but she was too scared to leave the kitchen in disarray.

So like a robot she slowly cleaned up. After finishing up the last of the dishes and floor, she numbly walked out of the house, her face covered with Jacqueline's dry cum. Zombie-like she walked back passing out on the couch the moment she entered her home.