Welcome to the Neighborhood

Story Info
Invitations from neighbors may have strings attached.
3.4k words
4.2
16.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Claire had moved into her new home. For the young professional it had been a momentous decision. Before the pandemic she had been living in a studio apartment paying rent that cost more than twice her current mortgage. Her job had been flexible, but the firm she worked for still required her to come into the office. That changed after everything shut down. Claire's job had become fully remote and had stayed this way even after many people had returned to the office. This had provided her with an opportunity to finally buy a home in a small college town. While she missed her busy social life, having space and paying less for her home had allowed her to save money for the first time while pursuing more relaxing pursuits. As it was only the beginning of Summer, Claire intended to start gardening.

Things would be even better when Zoe moved in at the end of August. Zoe was the daughter of one of her mother's friends. She attended the local college and was going to pay for a room at Claire's house for the school year. Claire had actually babysat her a few times. It still boggled her mind to think that the little girl she watched was now 21 and a junior in college. When she really thought about it, Claire felt old. Although she had only recently turned 30.

Claire hated moving. There was nothing worse than packing everything up and then unpacking it again, but things were finally starting to come together. She had purchased new furniture which had arrived yesterday. The new king sized bed was amazing and she loved how the sofa and recliner matched her living room. Her new home looked great.

For the first time since she arrived, Claire felt like she could actually take a breather. She sat down on one of her bar stools and poured herself a glass of iced tea. There were still a lot of boxes to put away, but many of them would just end up in the basement. She could just grab things as she needed them and anything she hadn't used in the next year would be donated to charity.

While she took a moment to look at her phone, Claire heard the doorbell ring. She had been getting deliveries all week so Claire was a bit surprised to find a woman standing at the door. The woman was about Claire's age, a little taller with dark hair and stylish glasses. "Hi, I'm sorry to bother you," the woman said, smiling politely. "I'm your neighbor, Sarah. I live across the street and I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."

Claire was a bit surprised by the unexpected visit, but she smiled back and extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Claire. Nice to meet you."

Sarah shook her hand and continued, "I hope you're settling in okay. I saw the moving truck earlier this week, but I didn't want to interrupt. I just wanted to bring over some homemade cookies and say hello."

Claire's stomach grumbled at the thought of cookies. She realized she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. "Thank you so much, that's very kind of you."

As Sarah handed the plate of cookies over, Claire noticed something strange. Sarah seemed to be looking past her as if she wanted to inspect the place. She then proceeded to walk right by Claire straight into the dining room. Claire was able to get a better look at Sarah as she walked in. The woman's outfit was casual but definitely name brand. She was attractive in a bookish sort of way. Her face was naturally pretty with no hint of makeup. Sarah's dark hair flowed down her back in a black sheet of silk. She was wearing a light blue tank top that accented her modest breasts, pink leggings that highlighted her curves and matching running shoes.

After entering the dining room, the woman seemed to realize that she had just barged in. "I'm so sorry. I am friends with the prior owners. I used to come over here all the time. Please excuse my prying, but I really just wanted to see what you did with the place."

Although a bit annoyed, Claire tried her best not to show it. Sarah was only the second neighbor to introduce herself. The last thing she wanted to do was make a bad impression. "Oh it's no bother at all. I just wasn't expecting guests so the place is still a bit of a mess."

"The place looks great. You just moved in. It's not like I'm expecting it to pass a white glove test."

"I'm certainly getting there. Tomorrow, I plan to put the remaining boxes in the basement. Things are just about settled."

"Wonderful, am I your first house guest?"

"Technically you are the first person to come into my home. I ran into Susan White yesterday when I was bringing in my groceries."

"It's a really friendly neighborhood. I think you'll like it here."

"Well Susan seemed nice enough. She actually invited me over for tea tomorrow."

"Oh really," Sarah gave Claire an odd look. It left her feeling a bit unsettled.

She hesitated before asking, "Is there a problem?"

"Oh no, there's no problem."

Sarah's body language did not line up with her words. Claire felt a sense of unease building. She finally managed to mutter out, "what?"

"Look it's really not appropriate for me to gossip. You should form your own opinions of the neighbors."

"Seriously you can't just leave things like this. What's wrong with Susan? Is she some sort of sociopath or something?"

Sarah giggled. "Oh no. It's nothing like that. It's just, well... she invited you for tea, is all."

"Tea? What's wrong with tea?"

"Look I'm not one to gossip." Sarah said as she began to gossip. "It's just with some of the women in the neighborhood, tea is code for something else."

At this point Claire's frustration level was at the point of bursting. "Just spit it out. Is Susan some sort of druggy?"

"No. Look, please do not tell anyone I told you this, but there's a rumor going around that some of the women in the neighborhood use tea as a code for getting together, to you know..." Sarah hesitated for a moment, but Claire's intense stare told her to continue. "They, well, take care of each other's needs."

Claire could not believe what she just heard. It was down right preposterous. How could something as innocuous as tea mean anything other than tea? "Please tell me you're joking."

"Like I said, it's just a rumor. From what I've heard it starts off as tea, but there is a signal. Apparently the woman who wants service drops something on the ground to signal her interest. The other person then gets on the floor to pick up the object. While she's on the floor, she ummm... how do I say this politely... addresses any other needs."

The new homeowner burst out laughing. "You're telling me there is some sort of secret lesbian tea service in the neighborhood."

"Hey like I said, it's just a rumor."

"My god, you had me worried. I thought Susan was going to murder me and bury me in her basement. This is just silly. Susan is married and I'm not into girls."

"It's the married ones you have to watch out for. Things get pretty routine after a while."

"I'm sure it will be fine. I am planning to bring some banana bread and have a nice chat."

Sarah seemed annoyed. "Hey don't shoot the messenger. I'm just telling you what I heard."

"Sure, sure. Look, I appreciate that. Ummm...I really need to get back to things." Claire began escorting Sarah toward the door. "I'll let you know if Susan tries any fast stuff on me," Claire giggled as she gently pushed Sarah out the door.

--------------------------------------

The next day as Claire had walked over to Susan's house she had pretty much forgotten about her conversation with Sarah. However, she was annoyed with the woman who had brought cookies to her house. Although she had claimed to not be a gossip, it was obvious the opposite was true. Sarah was trying to stir up trouble, and Claire assumed that there must be some bad blood between her and Susan. Why else would she make up such an outlandish story?

Claire had been so upset after the gossip had left that she spent the next several hours packing away the boxes. By the time she went to bed the house was pretty much done. It was beginning to feel like home.

This morning instead of unpacking, she had spent her time making some banana bread for her neighbor. She then threw on a comfy outfit - black leggings and matching crop top underneath a comfy baggy pink t-shirt. After tea today, she planned to head over to the local gym to sign up for a membership and get in her first workout.

Susan lived at the end of the cul de sac, 6 houses down from Claire's home. From the outside, her home appeared to be bigger than Claire's. There was a minivan parked in the driveway as she made her way up the front walkway. Claire rang the doorbell and took a deep breath. She had never been one to make friends easily, but she was determined to try. The door opened and there stood Susan, her hair was a bit disheveled and she had bags under her eyes.

"Oh Claire, I didn't realize it was time for tea already. I apologize but I don't have everything set up yet." Susan was wearing what appeared to be a night gown with a cotton robe over it. Her blond hair was so tightly pulled back into a ponytail that Leah could tell that her neighbor was not a natural blond. Susan led Claire into the kitchen where a pot of water was boiling. The kitchen was bright and spacious, with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Claire could detect the aroma of something baking in the oven. "I was going to get dressed while the cookies finished baking."

"It's quite alright," Claire said, "I also brought some home made banana bread."

"Thank you, that's very sweet," Susan replied, smiling for the first time. "Would you like some tea?"

"I'd love some," Claire replied, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

As Susan poured the boiling water, Claire couldn't help but think about Sarah's comments. She dismissed them as rumors, but a part of her was curious. What if there was some truth to them? She quickly shook the thought from her mind as she made her tea selection.

"The kids were simply awful this morning. You'd think it would get easier as they get older, but getting them out of the house is always a struggle."

Claire let her tea bag simmer in the water. "Oh, how old are your children?"

"They're 10 and 7, older brother and younger sister. I'd hoped things would get easier with it being summer. I assumed getting them ready for camp would be easier than school, but I guess I was mistaken."

Claire acknowledged Susan, but she really wasn't paying attention to the conversation. Instead she was forming a mental assessment of her hostess. She assumed that Susan was probably in her early 40s. As she looked at her a shiver ran down her spine. Was this what Claire had to look forward to when she finally settled down and had kids? She didn't want to be rude, but Susan was kind of dressed like her mother. Claire didn't think women actually wore nightgowns anymore. "Well I imagine that despite the challenges, those must be fun ages."

"Yes, don't get me wrong. I love them to death, but they can be quite a handful." Susan cut two slices of banana bread, first handing one to Claire before taking the other one for herself. She looked down at her teacup, mindlessly stirring the hot liquid as they spoke before taking a bite of the warm bread. "This is delicious. You're quite the baker, Claire."

"Thank you. Baking is actually one of my favorite things to do. It's a nice way to unwind after a long day." Claire took a small bite of her own bread before setting it down on her plate.

"So, Claire, tell me about yourself. What brings you to our little neighborhood?"

Claire took a sip of her tea before answering. "Well, I needed a change of scenery. I used to live in the city, but I wanted something quieter. And I've always loved the charm of old houses like these."

"I can relate to that. I grew up in the city myself, but my husband and I wanted to raise our kids in a safer environment. And this house, well, it's been in my family for generations. It was a bit of a fixer-upper when we moved in, but all that work was worth it."

Claire nodded. "Your home is really lovely. I would never have guessed that you had kids based on how neat and tidy everything is."

"Oh that is one of the joys of being a stay at home mom. Not much to do other than cook and clean," Susan replied, sounding a bit depressed. She went back to stirring her tea a bit more.

This was certainly not the uplifting conversation that Claire had hoped for when she woke up this morning. She looked down at the table unsure how to respond to her hostess. It was then that she noticed Susan fiddling with her spoon. Sarah's words from the day before drifted back into her mind. Certainly this depressed housewife was lonely and bored, but that did not mean anything nefarious. As Claire was lost in thought, Susan cleared her throat, drawing Claire's attention back to her. "Claire, can I confide in you about something?"

"Of course, Susan. I'm here if you need someone to talk to." Claire leaned forward, ready to listen.

"It's just that...I feel so alone sometimes. I love my husband and my kids, but I miss having someone to talk to. Someone who understands me. My husband is always busy with work, and the other moms in the neighborhood don't seem interested in getting to know me."

Claire could see tears forming in Susan's eyes. She reached across the table and took Susan's hand. "I'm here for you, Susan. I know what it's like to feel alone. That's why I wanted to come over today. I want to make new friends and be there for each other."

Susan squeezed Claire's hand in gratitude. "Thank you, Claire. That means a lot to me."

Claire knew what to say even if she didn't exactly mean it. Susan was sort of bringing her vibe down. Hopefully a good workout later would help get her out of her funk. Suddenly there was a clank that startled Claire. She realized that Susan had dropped something. Instinctively she bent down on the floor to pick it up.

The spoon that had fallen had ended up underneath the middle of the table forcing Claire to crawl under the table cloth. As she picked up the spoon she happened to look up in the direction of Susan. The woman's legs were slightly spread apart underneath her dress. Claire could see her crotch and realized with some shock that the older woman was not wearing any panties. Claire froze. Could there be some sort of truth to what Sarah had told her?

Claire was transfixed. She felt embarrassed for looking, but then Susan parted her legs further apart. Was that some sort of an invitation? With the tablecloth hanging over the sides, the space underneath was cast in a faint glow of light. All Claire could see of Susan was her feet which were in some slippers, her legs and the housewife's torso which was covered in the dress. Time felt like it was standing still although only a few seconds had passed.

This was the moment of truth. Claire had no interest in other women but she really did not want to offend the first neighbor who had invited her over. She inched close to the woman. Her legs were still spread out.

Claire's heart was pounding as she leaned in closer, unsure of what to do next. She could feel the heat emanating from Susan's body, and the scent of her perfume filled Claire's nostrils. She wanted to pull away, but something inside her was curious. Was this what Sarah had been talking about? Was Susan really looking for something more?

Claire reached out and touched Susan's thigh, brushing her fingers over the smooth skin. The older woman shuddered, but didn't move away. Encouraged, Claire moved her hand higher, feeling the heat emanating from between Susan's legs. She leaned in, pressing her lips to the woman's inner thigh. Susan gasped, her fingers tangling in Claire's hair.

Susan was surprised, but before she could really react her new neighbor was pressed up against her. Unsure what to do, Claire tasted Susan's flesh, her tongue flicking over her clit before plunging into the older woman's wetness. Susan moaned, her hips rocking against Claire's mouth. She managed to force out a whisper, "Ummm... Claire, what are you doing?"

The housewife could not believe that her new neighbor was between her legs eating her out. It was such an intimate act. What little part of her rational brain that was left knew that she should stop, but Claire's tongue felt amazing. Having not had sex in many weeks, Susan already felt that she was getting close.

Although Claire vaguely heard Susan's question, she had passed the point of no return. She was doing this. Claire felt a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. The young professional had never really done anything with another woman, yet here she was on her knees eating out her neighbor like a cheap slut. It was incredibly demeaning. She had never imagined herself doing anything like this. Claire had always thought that she would want nothing to do with another woman. However, here she was, running her tongue over Susan's clit, swallowing her juices as they entered her mouth.

Claire might have been practically a stranger, but Susan was glad that she had decided to invite her over. Susan could feel her orgasm building inside her, and although she had always enjoyed going down on her husband, he had never eaten her out before. She appreciated everything that Claire was doing to her, and the young woman's enthusiasm more than made up for her lack of experience. It felt so naughty to have a woman doing this to her, and to know that nobody else in the house knew about this. It was a delicious thrill.

Susan loved the feeling of a tongue buried deep inside her pussy. Her hips bucked against Claire's face, while her hand squeezed the back of her new neighbor's head. This pushed Claire up tightly against her. Susan's thighs and hands held her firmly in place. There was not much Claire could do in this position except lick and try to breathe as the building orgasm reached its crescendo.

Stuck in place, Claire was pressed against Susan. She could taste everything as the woman orgasmed. The flavor was not unpleasant, but Claire was still disgusted with herself as the woman rode her face. When the orgasm finally faded, Susan released her grip allowing Claire to pull away. The realization of what she had just done hit the young woman as she listened to her neighbor moan softly above her.

Claire could feel the juices running down her chin. She wanted to throw up at what she had done. How could she let herself do this? Claire's head was spinning as she crawled out from under the table.

As she stood up she could see Susan looking at her. Claire expected the woman to be angry with her. Instead, Susan looked at her with a knowing smile. "That was amazing. Thank you so much."

"Ummm... I really need to get going," Claire said as she stumbled toward the door. She quickly slipped on her shoes and fled out of the house, her face still covered with the evidence of what had just transpired.