Welcome to the Neighbourhood Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike starts to change his son.
1.3k words
4.55
24.2k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second chapter! Mike learns how the other parents are changing their kids and begins the process for Jake. I realise these stories are not for everyone, but as ever, I welcome any comments and feedback. All parties are over the age (18)

*****

'So, it's all pills?' I asked.

I was sat in the kitchen of James and Mary. After my first visit, they had given me a few days to think things through, not that I could think of much apart from how obedient Charlotte had been. Jake had been his usual self, disrespectful, destructive, and bordering on dangerous. It had been only a week before I called James and told him that I had made the decision.

'Well, the pills are a start,' James explained, 'Jake will become more suggestible, more willing to follow orders.'

'What about the err... changes?'

'After a few months of taking the pills, your son will start hinting at things, he won't have the words, but he will want to please you so utterly that he will want his body to change to suit your fantasies. Things that right now he could never imagine wanting but deep down, he does. You might be quite surprised by what he asks for. You will, of course, ultimately decide on everything. But, at that point, Jake will live to please you.'

Mary was sat behind a naked Charlotte, brushing her long blonde hair and tieing it into pigtails. 'Charlotte originally wanted to look a little more modest, so we had to insist on the size of a few things.' Then, for emphasis, Mary reached down and cupped her daughter's large breasts, Mary's hands not being big enough, So Charlotte's milk-white tits spilt over the sides. 'We have thought about going even bigger. You would like that, wouldn't you, Charlotte?'

'Yes, Mummy.'

'Big cow udders for our slut, why don't you moo for Mike?'

Charlotte began to blush, but looking me in the eyes, she did as she was told. 'Mooo..'

'Good girl.'

James groaned, 'Mary, you know how I get when our baby moos, I'm trying to have a conversation here.'

'Well, give Mike the tablets, and then you can enjoy our daughter. Just don't mess up these pigtails.'

James reached into a kitchen draw and pulled out a small bottle filled with white pills. 'This will get you started. You'll have to go and see the doctor after a few months, and he will help you with the rest of the changes.' He flashed a grin at me. 'Now, if you excuse me.' He already had his trousers off before he crossed the room, his hard cock jutting towards his daughter.

James slapped one of Charlotte's tits hard, and she yelped in surprise. He roughly grabbed both her breasts, mashing them together and pulling at them. Then, pushing his cock between the two, he began to fuck her chest. 'Spit on my cock slut, get it nice and wet.'

Charlotte began to spit and drool, and soon the room was filled with the sounds of squelching and wet slapping as James fucked his daughter's huge tits.

'Hold those udders for me and tell me what you are.'

'Oh, daddy, I'm your cum bucket, cow slut!'

Close to cumming, James grabbed Charlotte's pigtails and pulled her head down, her mouth covering his cock.

'Drink my cum!'

I could see Charlotte's cheeks expand and her eyes widen in surprise as James pumped his load into her mouth. She quickly began to swallow in big gulps.

Still embarrassed by how brazen they were and not sure I could resist if they offered Charlotte to me again, I made my way home with the pills in my pocket.

I knew it wouldn't be tough to sneak the pills into Jakes food; he mostly ate whatever I left in the fridge,so mixing in the powdered-up tablets would be the easiest thing to do.

It was slow at first, hardly noticeable. But gradually, Jake's behaviour did start to change. Doors stopped slamming, less mess was made, and then after two weeks, Jake even started making conversation and asking me about my day. It was amazing. I felt like after all these years, my son was emerging.

James had told me to trust the pills and start testing Jake with a few small commands, innocuous little tasks but things that before the pills, Jake would have never done. Washing dishes and cleaning his room, that sort of thing.

Jake had now been taking the pills for a month, and James suggested taking things up a level. Jake should now be very malleable; he would do pretty much anything he was told. It was time to put that to the test. It was a Sunday evening when I asked, 'Hey, why don't you sit and watch TV with me?'

I could see the rebellion in his eyes, but Jake didn't walk away or say anything. He just stood in the doorway, silently at war with himself. He must have stood there for ten minutes before eventually sitting down, and to my absolute shock, he chose to sit right next to me.

'Decided to sit and watch, huh?'

'Err... yeah, I guess.'

We sat there together for a little while. Jake wasn't shouting at the TV like usual he was just sitting and watching. I wasn't really paying attention to what was on. I wanted to test things a little bit more.

My arm reached up and over him, I was expecting Jake to jump up and run out the room, but he didn't. Instead, he made no sound and just laid back into me.

I was desperate to go further, but what if I didn't work? What if Jake suddenly turned back into how he was a month ago? But I had come this far, and I had seen just how obedient Charlotte was. How good she felt. I needed this. I leaned in and whispered into my son's ear, 'Daddy needs to relax. Why don't you take my belt off?' I held my breath. Here, everything could go wrong. Like before, he didn't move at first. He didn't say anything either, but then his hands moved tentatively to my belt. He undid it slowly, hands shaking.

'Good boy.'

To my surprise, he replied, 'Thank you.' He said it quickly, as if automatically.

We sat there for a bit longer. I could see that Jake wasn't looking at the TV anymore. Instead, he was looking right at my boxers. My cock twitched, and I heard Jake's breath catch. He was mesmerised.

'Go on, Jake. Pull my boxers down.'

His hands gently moved downwards again. I groaned as he pulled at the waistband of my boxers. Once free, my hard cock sprang up.

I didn't even think about stopping.

'Your hand, baby... touch daddies cock.'

I moaned as his hand wrapped around my thick shaft. Had his skin always been this soft? He held it as it grew harder, wrapped in his fingers.

He waited. Just like Charlotte had done, he needed permission. He needed a command.

'It's ok, Jake. You can move.'

It was tentative at first, slow and unsure. I put my hand on his back to reassure him.

'What's happenin-'

'Shush baby, that's it. Keep going, rub daddies cock.'

He grew more confident and started to use two hands, one twisting over the top the other working my shaft.

'Grip harder Jake, that's it. Pump daddies cock.'

I began to squirm. It wasn't just the handjob. It was knowing that Jake was truly mine now. There was nothing he wouldn't do for me. The possibility of it all was intoxicating.

'Daddies going to cum, baby...'

My warm thick load filled his hand and ran through his fingers. Jake was left looking at his cum covered hand. Too stunned to talk, I watched as he began to lap the cum from his palm and fingers, his big eyes looking at me.

He did it without being told.

'Daddy, what's happening to me?' he asked.