Welcome to the Nest

Story Info
Alice finds a whole new world.
1.6k words
3.22
4.4k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pozgirl
Pozgirl
3 Followers

It was a frat party.

My name is Alice, I have long red hair, green eyes and am a natural C cup with milk white skin. I'm slightly on the hefty side so while I'm not a man's first choice, I'm not his last either.

I had just turned 18 and somehow got an invite to a frat party up at the college. At the time I didn't know, or care, why.

Wanting to be on the same level as the other girls -- most of whom I assumed would be college age -- I broke out the little black dress all women have in our arsenal of clothes. It was a little small, smaller than I remember as I'd filled out since I first bought it, but it still worked. I went and bought a pair of stiletto heels to match and added false eyelashes. To tie it all together I finished it off with a black choker that had a small lock hanging from the center. Looking at myself in the standing mirror, I was dressed to kill as they say. This was a look designed to get attention. Please note: I didn't say anything about panties. This wasn't a panties kind of night. I looked hot...and felt hot, too. That was the point. If I'm being honest, I was looking to get laid that night. That would also explain why I wasn't wearing a bra.

I gave my invitation to the man at the door and was promptly shown in. I walked in expecting to see someone I knew from high school, but I didn't. I grabbed a soda from the fridge in the living room, then walked around the house for a little tour. I ended up in a walk in closet and that's when things changed. The door shut behind me and I felt hot breath down the back of my neck. I stood motionless. I felt a pair of large, rough, masculine hands hips, slowly lifting the hem of my outfit.

I put my hands on the opposite wall and spread my legs and pushed my ass out to let him know I wanted him. This is why I came to this party -- I was looking for dick. I was tired of being a virgin. It felt like a burden around my neck.

He lined up is cock with my entrance, then moved his hands to my shoulders for better leverage. I jumped at first out of instinct then inhaled a deep breath and held it. I underestimated how much it would hurt as my hymen broke -- I let out a squeal and stood on my tip toes, and he quickly pushed me back flat footed.

He pushed in slowly and every inch was more painful than the last. I bit my bottom lip and bore down through the pain until finally his stomach touched my back. He held it deep for a few seconds before slowly pulling out...as he did I felt a wave of relief wash over me. Each time he pushed in, if felt like he was splitting me in half...the pain was bearable but only if I flexed my entire body and held my breath...each pull a relief.

And then my body took over -- the pushes began to feel equally as good as the pulls. I don't know how it happened but it did happen. My nipples stiffened, my pussy got moist quickly, my breathing became rapid and shallow...I began to breathe through my mouth and moan. My body became more alert...I could feel his cock twitching and pulsating inside of me -- using me as all women were meant to be.

So many thoughts ran through my mind -- I wanted to tell him I was a virgin and that I loved the feel of him inside of me. It was exhilarating! I was taking his power into me and all I wanted was more! I wanted to beg him to dominate me!I found myself moving one of his hands to around my throat and pushing my ass out towards him further -- he responded by squeezing my throat a little and thrusting harder. Faster.

I was close to orgasm...my first! My body shook from the waist down and he stopped deep inside of me.

"No." was all he said. He wanted to keep me on the edge of an orgasm. He reached around with his other hand and twisted one of my nipples between his fingers. He put my hands back on the wall and started to slam in and out of me -- each time bringing us to the precipice of cumming, only to stop and let us come down for a few seconds.

By the time he was done with me, I was covered in sweat, my whole body was shaking and I couldn't stand up. He left me on all fours, breathing heavily in that closet. I'm not sure how much time passed but I put my dress back in order and exited the closet to find the party was over -- only I remained. I took a few moments to let it out and just giggle. I felt fantastic! The idea of coming to a party to lose my virginity, having it taken by a stranger, and having had more pleasure in a few hours than my entire life just made me laugh.

I managed to stumble to my car and make it home where I slept for days. When I was awake, I couldn't help but please myself about that night -- I wanted more but I didn't know how to get it. Three weeks later it started with a cough. It was followed by a high fever, and night sweats. I was sure it was the flu so I went to my doctor to get antibiotics and she wanted to run some tests to be sure.

She sat in the chair opposite me, crossed her legs at the knees and said, "I'm afraid the tests are positive -- you have HIV."

I responded like you would have...my heart sank. I turned flush. I shook my head. "No, that can't be right...I only had sex that one night. I was a virgin a few weeks ago."

She paused and asked, "And did he use a condom?"

I stared at her blankly before shaking my head. "No."

The way he felt inside of me, I knew he didn't use a condom and while the risk of getting pregnant crossed my mind briefly, I'd never considered anything else.

Nodding she replied, "He gave you HIV, Alice."

I stood up and paced around the exam room...I don't know why. I felt sick. I don't really remember a whole lot after that. All her words just sounded like mumbling. I was so upset I didn't stop at the pharmacy to get the meds she prescribed. I don't remember how I got home. I laid on my bed at home numb. I felt nothing for a long time...perhaps days. When I came out of my malaise, I found myself letting my fingers do the walking. Until I did, it was the farthest thing from my mind.

I got a text message. "1313 Dauphine St. You have one hour."

I replied, "I'm sick, can't come."

"We know, we gave you HIV intentionally. 1313 Dauphine St. Get there within 1 hour or we out your status to your family and friends. You work for us now. Arrive naked."

I gotta admit, them taking control like that turned me on. I arrived at the location, which as an old run down abandoned hotel. No one around for miles. The door to room #12 was open.

It was pitch dark. I was greeted by a computerized female voice. "You work for us now, Alice. You were given a recumbent strain of HIV, so it's resistant to medications. You will fuck who we say, when we say, where we say and you'll never use condoms. Understood?"

I nodded. "But I'll spread HIV."

"That's the point, Alice. You wont live a long life -- but it will be fun. You'll fuck men and woman and even do porn. All you have to do is keep those legs open."

I paused. "I really enjoyed that night in the frat house, if I'm being honest. The dick was good -- it really was."

With that, the lights came on -- and so did the cameras mounted on tripods in the corners around the room. I responded by spreading my legs. A man behind me slid into my pussy. I moaned loudly.

"Here's how this works Alice, when we call you, you drop what you're doing and come here. Every encounter is filmed in high quality -- you missed a deadline and we upload all the footage on you to every porn and social network platform on the planet..along with your HIV status, of course."

I moved my hips back and forth along his shaft inside of me. "Yes."

I'm not sure when it started but I began to fuck him, not the other way around. I found myself saying, "Use me. Blackmail me. Show no mercy. Make it....HARD!"

He reached around me and rubbed my clit slowly, but firmly. My legs shook violently as I came on him just thinking about what I wanted them to do to me. I continued. "I want to be bad...really, really bad!"

This time he paused. "You do realize that we're going to make it harder and harder to meet your deadlines, you'll make a mistake and we'll expose you?"

I screamed as I continued to cum on his cock. "YES! PLEASE!"

As the man behind me moved both his hands to around my throat the computer voice said, "Welcome to the nest, 'Sparrow'."

Pozgirl
Pozgirl
3 Followers