Such a Fucking Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Just her and three very hard black guys.
1.8k words
4.47
21.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two to "Such a fucking slut"...I would recommend reading that one first but if it's not your cup of tea, this can be read alone too

--

Such a fucking Slut - Part 2

My parents still out for the weekend, and Aiden tired from all the fucking, I was left to my own devices, a deadly combination. Well known it is, I love conquest. But right now, I couldn't seem to decide who to go for.

So I called Mike, our very well hung, black mailman. He knew how to use dick and he used it well too. And he was always ready to try every kinky shit I liked.

Still naked from my fuck session with Aiden, and very horny, I sat on the kitchen counter and started playing with my pussy using my vibrator. After a while, when I was damn near the orgasm again, I called Mike. He picked up after a couple of rings, "Hey little girl, need some dick?"

Mike was about 15-20 years older than me. And god, was he hot in a manly way. Oh, and married;)

"Nothing about you is 'some' big guy. But I am feeling really horny again and my pussy could use some of your attention" I said in a breathy voice.

He chuckled, "Oh yeah? Because based on the very wet noises, I'd think you were playing with your naughty cunt again..."

I moaned, "Well then sir, I think you'll have to come up here and confirm for yourself"

"I wish little girl, but I'm out with a couple of my buddies right now"

I pouted, "But my cunt really needs your big dick..." then I clicked a picture of my vibrator inside my pussy and sent it to him, "see how much it needs you.."

"Holy fuck, leah. That cunt looks desperate. What I would do to pound it and your ass tonight..."

Suddenly inspiration struck me, "Get your buddies too then...I'm sure they'd enjoy having a piece of me. I'd very much enjoy gangbang right now"

"that's actually not a half bad idea...but I need to check, one of them is also married so I wouldn't hold my breath"

I smirked, "Show him the pictures I've sent you"

He chuckled, "You dirty little slut"

--

Mike's POV

Mike went over to his friends, Cane and Hunter. The three of them were at the bar after a long day. Cane, who himself was quite a man whore, was making out with a hot blond while his hand was under her skirt whereas Hunter was talking on the phone, probably with his wife.

But then again maybe not, considering the way his eyes were glued to the bartender's tits.

I called the two of them over and laid it out right in front of them, "There's this hot little kinky bitch I know whose cunt is literally heaven and is horny right now, looking for men to drill her, you up for it?"

Cane, like I expected, smirked and asked me, "Men? Like as in all of us?"

I smirked back and nodded.

He laughed and said, "I knew you were a filthy piece of shit...count me in"

Then the two of us looked at Hunter. He looked a bit shocked to put it lightly and said dryly, "I'm guessing the Mrs. doesn't know."

I shrugged, "She's probably busy getting pounded herself and if not, I give her a month to start. Are you in or what?"

He looked unsure, "I don't know man, what if Kaylee finds out?"

I played the ace in my pocket and took out my phone, "Maybe you should see her before you make up your mind"

Cane whooped and leaned in as well.

I showed them the photos of Leah. The one she sent me right now, of the vibrator up her cunt and the old ones as well. One of which she was wearing nothing but cum all over her face and tits. One in which she had my cock down her throat and looked up at me. One where she was bent over, giving the view of her spectacular ass with a butt plug in it.

Cane looked at me, impressed and said, "You've been bagging that and haven't shared one tidbit? I don't know whether to be jealous or impressed as hell"

I shot him a smug smile and then looked over at Hunter. He was still staring at those pictures when suddenly, he said, "I'm in the mood for some white ass tonight anyway."

Cane whooped again, whereas I just shot him a smirk.

I texted Leah

Me: The guys and I are in, when do you want us to come over, little girl?

Her: Come over as soon as possible

I grinned

Her: So, are your friends also black and hot?

Me: They're black but you can be the judge of hot

Her: Ooooh, a black gang. You just made me more horny. Show this to your friends.

And then she attached the picture of herself, with two dildos up her cunt and her on all fours.

I showed them the picture. While Hunter stared at her cunt, Cane took the phone from me and forwarded the picture to himself.

Then I said, "Let's go get ourselves a hot piece of ass"

---

Leah's POV

Three black men, on their way to ruin me. My cunt couldn't be more wet. Aiden had left the house for a while to visit his friends. After I sucked him of course.

It seemed as though my drive for fucking was getting worse and worse by the day and I loved it.

I pondered over how to present myself to them. I could just be naked on my fours but that seemed too old school. Maybe a robe? Nah, I wasn't a boring housewife.

Hm, maybe lingerie? But something not only sexy but downright slutty. Well thank god, all my clothes screamed, "I am whore."

I went to my lingerie collection and spied the perfect one for the occasion. It was a leather bikini set. The push up bra covered pretty much only my nipples and strapped up in a v, somehow making my double d's look bigger and making the person wishing for my tits to just fall out. The lower, on the other hand, was my favorite. There was no particular thong but a skirt of about only 2 inches that started at my hips and ended at the beginning of a big juicy ass, showing off everything.

So pretty much naked, I locked the door and texted Mike

Me: Key is under the first flowerpot, cum straight to parents room

Mike: Your parents room? You kinky little bitch, We're going to tear that cunt tonight. Be there at 5.

I smirked, just what I wanted.

In my parents room, I had set up a few of my beloved toys to play with. Few dildos of various sizes, two vibrators, butt plugs, lube (didn't need it, but just in case)

I heard the sound of the door opening. They were here. I grabbed a dildo and shoved it in me and got on my fours. I heard them come up the stairs and then suddenly, the door opened.

There they were, three hot studs, all for me.

While one guy just stared at me, growing hard, Mike grinned and the third guy had a dangerous glint in his eyes. Me likey.

Mike smirked, "How's my naughty little cunt"

I moaned, shoving the dildo in faster, "Needy but why don't you introduce your friends first?"

"Sure, this is Cane..." he pointed towards the dangerous glint guy. Black, chiselled and so hot, he had dominating daddy vibes.

I removed the dildo from my cunt, and crawled towards Cane, He said, "Hmm, you sure do look like the perfect slut."

I opened his zipper, and took out his cock. It was so huge and thick and black. Licking it from tip to the top, I whispered, "That's because I am"

Then Mike pointed towards the third guy, "And that's Hunter..."

I turned to go towards him, still on my fours, when I felt Cane spank my ass. I could already imagine how good tonight was going to be. Hunter was still staring at me. I went over to him and took his cock out. It was just as big as Mike, but not as big as Cane's and very veiny. I started blowing him and said, "You must be the other married one. How'd you like my pictures baby?"

He shoved my face so that his cock went deeper in my throat and said, "Suck quietly whore and from now on, only refer to us as 'sir', you got it?"

Holy shit, I didn't expect this from him. Cane, maybe. But him, no way. Can't say I didn't love it though.

I moaned and said, "Yes sir, as you wish"

Mike suddenly said, "You forgot to welcome me princess,"

I went over to him then, taking out his package, and rubbed my tits over it, "How could I forget about my favorite cock?"

Soon enough, all three of them had gotten out of their clothes. While my tits were being attacked by Mike after unclasping my bra, Cane came over to my side and I started licking his cock, not taking it in, just licking it all over. Hunter, on the other hand, was watching us and touching his dick using my hand.

I continued this for a while when suddenly Cane said, "That's enough respectful treatment for this bitch. On your knees, now."

I got on all my fours and Cane put his cock down my throat. Not to suck though. He said, "Now, I'm going to fuck this juicy throat of yours. Don't gag"

And that's what he did. He pulled my mouth to his cock and started fucking my throat. In and out. While he didn't know that I didn't have gag reflex, it was still very much rough and carnal and dirty. Just then I felt something behind me and realized it was Mike and Hunter. Mike had started licking my asshole and occasionally slapping my ass whereas Hunter was playing with my clit. All while my throat was being fucked by an animal.

Holy fuck.

It felt all too dirty and I enjoyed it too much. I kept deepthroating Cane, him pushing me harder and harder while the pressure on my clit kept building. I knew I was close.

I kept moaning, "Oooh yes yes oh yes" I felt like a dirty whore hooker on the side of the streets and the feeling was too good.

Suddenly, Mike put a finger in my ass, the same time as Hunter putting a finger in pussy, and I came violently, squirting all over them.

"Oh fuck, yes yes. Oh my god, yes"

They didn't mind though, attaching their tongues to my pussy, they cleaned up every drop and more. Cane on the other hand, his dick still in my throat, told me, "I'm going to cum, slut."

And cum did he. All over my face. Dripping down my face. On my boobs.

I knew Cane was getting my number, that's for sure.