Welcome to the Nest Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice finds a Black Rose.
2.5k words
4.33
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pozgirl
Pozgirl
3 Followers

It had been a couple weeks since I had heard from my handlers. Since then I was able to get on medications. They were right, they had given me the recumbent strain of HIV but the meds were able to get me to a functioning level. No one at work had noticed that I was coughing more often -- people were in their own worlds in an office building. I'm a intern at a reputable office firm. The upside of that is I spend my time alone with my nose in files, books and computers. Since our last meeting at the hotel, I'd taken the chance to get my boobs done...I was up to a D cup now. I was embracing this life!

The phone on my desk rang with an outside number on the screen. As I was alone in my own office, I hit the speaker button. "Hello?"

"Greetings, Sparrow. This is the red queen, and I'm your handler."

"I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me." I answered with a sigh of relief.

"No chance in hell, Sparrow. We've taken time to get things in order for you. In your top right hand desk drawer you'll find a brown envelope. Open it and put what's inside of it deep into your pussy."

"What is it?" I asked opening the drawer.

"It's a tracking device and vibrator in one. It will tell us where you are, and keep you low buzzed horny at the same time. We want you motivated. Slide it as deeply inside of yourself as you can."

I quickly pulled up my skirt, put my legs on my desk and got it into place.

She must have pushed a button somewhere because my entire pelvis vibrated slightly.

"Well...hello. That feels pretty good." I said smiling.

"That's the idea. It never shuts off because it runs off your body's energy like an automatic watch. It will wear you down. You'll start seeing all men as sex objects."

I smiled. "That sounds really great, actually."

"You think it sounds great now, but wait until you're sleep deprived. You've got a client today but don't worry, he's coming to you. He's arriving in a few minutes -- college grad from the mail room. Get naked and bend over the desk."

As I took my clothes off I asked, "Does he know I'm HIV positive?"

"No, and you're not going to tell him either. Bend over the desk, facing away from the door. Leave the windows looking out over the street open too."

After assuming the position, I rubbed my clit to get myself wet. "Why hasn't anyone called me a 'whore' or 'slut' yet?"

"We don't do that to our girls unless they want it. Do you want it?" She asked curiously.

Smiling I answered, "Yes, please."

"Then we will, whore. Now bend over the desk."

No sooner had I done so than he walked in and closed the door behind him. His cock was already hard and throbbing -- common for young men, or so I'm told. He thrust straight into me, not taking his time. He was of average length and girth.

He slapped me on the ass and said, "Hands on the desk, whore."

I obeyed and picked my legs up by spreading them wide, and putting my knees on the desk, then pushing back against him. I arched my back so that my breasts were off the desk and moaned loudly.

He put both his hands on my hips and began to wail away at me fast and hard. "I'm a virgin but not for long, whore."

I spoke. "Let me teach you. Slow down and pull out to your tip, please. Steady strokes. Make it last."

The Red Queen told me my job was to infect men with HIV, and the longer he was in me, the greater the chance of me pozzing him. I needed him to slow down.

He obeyed, exhaling a deep breath out of his mouth.

"Sex is about dominance. My body is your play thing. I'm built to submit. Don't respect me. Don't even like me. Use me. I'm a slut -- treat me as such."

As he pushed into me again he said, "You're really tight, whore."

"Move both your hands to around my neck and choke me a little. Dominate me. Women like that."

He obeyed again. He was barely holding onto his load, I felt that. I needed him to last.

"Look at the clock on the wall. Nice, smooth, steady strokes for three minutes then slam me for one minute as hard and fast as you can. Lather, rinse, repeat until you can't hold it any longer."

"You should know..." He began, "I'm not using a condom."

Smiling I answered, "Good. Never, ever, under any circumstances use condoms. Women hate them, for starters. Second, the purpose of sex is to breed."

He was able to complete another two cycles and then, "I....I can't hold it anymore, slut! May I cum?"

I growled at him. "You are the man, and I am the woman. You don't ask if you can cum...you just do it!"

"And if the woman complains?"

"You tell her to shut her whore mouth then choke her harder."

After that, I knew he'd be unable to hold his load any longer, no matter how much he tried. He tightened his grip around my neck with his hands. I could still breathe but it was harder. He shoved into me one more time and I felt his cock twitch as he held it deep. His balls were emptying into me as a man should. In a few seconds he had collapsed on my back with his full weight on me.

Looking back at him I said, "Now, throw me on my knees and shove your cock into my mouth until you're hard again."

"And then what?"

"Then slam me face first up against the glass window over looking the city below, and shove into my pussy again. Be a man. Dominate. Control. Use!"

I was teaching him to release the beast in him -- women don't want a submissive man that looks for permission. We want leaders. We want to submit. To be controlled. It took him another hour and let me tell you, once he really took charge he was a beast! He took me with my breasts flat up against the glass over looking the street below us. He weaved his fingers through my hair and showed my pussy no mercy. A man is never more a man than when he's fucking and a woman never more a woman than when she's being taken. If I forgot to mention it, I came three times.

He left my office and was polite enough to close the door behind him. I lay on the top of my desk all splayed out face up spread eagle and gasping for air. I felt exhilarated! I was more alive in this moment than I ever had been in my whole life!

My office phone rang. I put it on speaker because I knew who it was. "How was he?" She asked.

All I could do was laugh. "That was fun!"

Oddly, she laughed as well. "I'm glad it went well, Sparrow.

"I fucked him for over an hour -- we wont know for about three weeks but I'm sure he's HIV positive now. I could do that again, to be honest."

"I'm glad to hear that whore, because you've got another appointment in ten minutes in the basement at the hotel across the street. Middle aged family man from New York. Use some alcohol wipes to clean your pussy up and then get there."

I paused for a moment. "I've got a presentation in about 40 minutes. I've been researching the Jenkin's case and...."

"We don't care, slut. You're going to have to choose which is more important -- your new life of your old life."

I shook my head. "I'm not looking to get fired, my queen."

"But you eventually will be when your footage goes viral. I could do that right now."

Continuing to shake my head I replied, "No, please. It's not time yet. I want to enjoy this thrill ride."

"Let's be clear, Sparrow....I don't give a shit about you and neither does our organization. You're job is to fuck and spread HIV. That's it. You probably wont last 10 years but it will be one hell of a ride, I promise you that. You are going to fuck multiple times a day, every day for the rest of your slut life. Now, get your ass across the street."

She was right and I knew it....I couldn't do both. I don't think they'd fire me for missing one briefing but I had to take the chance so I cleaned myself up, straightened my clothes and went to the basement of the hotel across the street.

It was what a basement should be, dark, damp, musky and smelly. He very quickly bent me over a pipe and handcuffed my hands into place on something in front of me. He slowly slid into me and moaned loudly while he did it.

"FUCK your pussy is tight!" He said as his stomach made contact with me.

"Thank you, sir." Was all I could think of to say.

"You've got nice, big titties and a smooth pussy and you're 18. Whomever owns you isn't charging money -- they're giving you away. Why?"

"Because I'm a slut. I love cock. I love to be used and tossed aside without an orgasm. Fuck me hard, fuck me fast, fuck me deep -- cum even deeper then be done with me. I'm not here for my pleasure."

He grabbed my hips firmly with his fingers and began to wail away on me as fast and as hard as he could. "My fucking wife hasn't let me touch her in years....fucking prude!"

I put my head between my shoulder blades and pushed back hard against him, sticking my ass out a little. "Her loss, you have a nice cock."

He was already close to cumming so he slowed down. "No, I want to make this last, slut."

"Don't let me cum. Please." I begged more than asked.

He reached under me and rubbed my clit for me but kept up his pace of using me. "I'll bet you want me to keep you handcuffed here for other men, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, I do...but my handler may not".

When he was done with me about an hour later, he took the hand cuffs off and left me laying on the floor covered in sweat and too exhausted to move. All I could do was lay on the concrete floor and laugh. My phone rang, and I put it on speaker. I knew who it was.

"Thank you for this life, my queen." Was all I could think to say.

"You're welcome, slut. I take it his dick was good?"

"All dick is good, as I'm finding out. Before you ask, yes, I think I got him."

Laying on the cold floor caused me to start coughing violently, well, that and the HIV of course. I'd been running a fever all day.

"We were able to move your appointments to the end of the afternoon, Sparrow."

I put my hands over my face and just continued to laugh. It was in that moment that I made a choice.

"Thank you but I'm not going back, my queen." I said shaking my head.

She paused so I continued.

"You were right....I can't have it both ways. Either I want this new life or the old one, and I'm choosing the new one. I'm not going back to the office. If you're right, I want to spend my remaining time just being fucked and spreading this to others."

"And if I say no to this?" She asked honestly.

"Then I work street corners in the red light district on my own. Becoming HIV+ was the greatest thing to ever happen to me...I'm free now. I'm not giving that up."

She didn't say anything for a couple minutes. "Are you sure about this, Sparrow? We're going to want everything in return....your car, your bank account, everything. There's no going back."

I laughed. "There was no going back the moment I was infected with HIV."

"You're OK with being what we made you? With being HIV positive?"

I opened my legs and slid two fingers into myself. "I prefer it, my queen. If you offered me a cure right now I'd reject it. You unlocked something in me. Knowing I only have a few years left...it freed me. As it turns out, I LOVE sex with men and I don't have to worry about consequences now."

There was a long pause again. "I still want to be exposed but only after years of material -- I want it to shock people, too."

"Very well then, go back to room #12 of that hotel and await further instructions. You can drive there but do it naked. Once you're there, text us all the financial information you have. We want it all, whore."

I opened my legs as wide as I could and really worked my fingers. "May I cum?"

"Yes, we want you to cum as much as possible so you never have to ask. You are to cum in that basement, and on the drive to the hotel and another at the hotel."

Through my heavy breathing I asked, "Who is this organization, and what do you get out of it?"

She laughed as I came on my fingers. "We're called, 'Die Schwarze Rose', or "The Black Rose" society. We give people HIV intentionally so we can black mail them to make money.

I closed my legs tightly and came harder than I ever have. I used my off hand to pinch my right nipple with my fingernails.

"Here, let me help you out slut."

She must have turned my device up to high because my entire body vibrated. I rolled over on my stomach and clawed at the concrete under me. I screamed in orgasm. "FUCK!"

"Poor little bitch in heat, aren't you?" She said mocking me. "You can't get enough, can you?"

All I could do was squeal in a high pitch, smack the concrete with one hand and cum on my fingers with the other. My knees came together tightly as I pulled them up to my chest.

I shook my head. "No, I can't....FUCK!"

Knowing she had me where she wanted me, she kept going. "You know we think you're disgusting, right? We're going to wear that pussy out, whore."

My body began to convulse hard on my fingers, it was now out of control. I couldn't stop it, even if I pulled my fingers out. The vibrator was doing it's job!

It wasn't until morning that I finally made it to the hotel that would be my new home. I arrived exhausted, covered in sweat, barely able to walk.

Pozgirl
Pozgirl
3 Followers